The Band: On Tour

Story Info
Three bands, band sluts, and a fourth band forming.
69.6k words
3.65
10.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

There are times when I am sure there is a god and he has one really fucked up sense of humor. The rest of the time I'm pretty damn sure the really fucked up sense of humor is from Martin. Not that I argued on this idea, or tree otherwise known as Francis did either. Our third bassist, otherwise known as number three, his idea, rather liked the idea.

I mean granted there are three bands doing this concert so there really isn't a need for an opening band. None of us wanted to be the opening band either so my idea on it turned into part of the gimmick. The We Hate Those Guys tour is fronted by revolving band. When it was announced with places to attend a concert the internet buzzed.

Mostly on who the hell this revolving band is. There isn't a band going around with that name. Nobody can figure it out either so there is all sorts of thinking on it. Some are sure this means a local band is found at each place. Some figure on there not being a front band and we just rotate on who plays first.

Course that last idea has a little merit. The closing band before the group song varies. It goes on which band has better overall sales. We all rather think that means my band is the closing band at each place. We have the most sales so far after all, Coop wasn't talking on it either just smiled when I asked, rather wanted to spank him but well I do get to call him grandpa now.

He isn't so happy with that one but I still can't find love so I went through with being bred by Paul and Mark. I'm happy with it and so far I have stopped with the breed me you stud while I'm being fucked. I'm not real sure if it's because I'm done with it or just because I'm pregnant. Not that it matters, I'm getting shoved out there with my bass.

Not my black bass which got famous due to the music videos. I'm using the gold bass and there is screaming since I'm highlighted in a spotlight. You know it's actually rather fucking hard to see anything like this since the lights are off. At least the spotlight is darting ahead to show me where to go. Reach the microphone and grab hold of it then there is no more light.

"Oh well fuck, is there anybody out there?" Plenty of laughs. "Where the hell is my band?"

Spotlight comes back and Francis is lit up. He stumbles around and gets guided over to a different microphone. Course I'm talking before he gets there.

"Well damn there is a tree except he's not part of my band." More laughter then Francis reaches the microphone and the light flickers to a trumpet at his feet.

He picks up the trumpet then we are both hit with a spotlight. Just look at each other for a moment and say it together.

"You aren't in my band." The crowd is laughing then a third spotlight comes on and number three is coming out.

He gets guided over to a microphone where there is a mariachi guitar. Oddest fucking thing, his neighbors growing up were Mexican and they played Mariachi so he learned how to play that. Also got us to pick out how to say our band, so to speak, name. He looks over at us and we say it together.

"You aren't in my band."

Francis then begins to play on the trumpet. Number three is playing on the guitar then I join in and the crowd is screaming. Just play a little while then stop and lean in to the mic in front of us.

"We are... the three bassists."

More screaming and they point at me so I tear out a great little solo performance. I can see flashes from cameras all over the place while I'm doing it then Francis joins in. We play together a little bit then I stop and let him do a solo bit. Number three comes in and plays with Francis and they sound like a mariachi band if only there was the guy singing in Spanish.

Course I get nodded at and I'm the guy singing, though not a guy and I don't know Spanish. Instead of a Spanish song I do a little spiel on the tour, talk about each of the bands going to play tonight. Hope they enjoy the concert because we got their money now and we aren't giving it back. Number three has a great evil mastermind laugh.

The crowd is laughing and swaying along to the music. Then I join in with my bass again and we switch to something else. We figured on doing a little something from each of our pasts so now we are doing marching band music. After marching band they stop playing completely and I do some Classical.

Not really Classical either because I looked up a concerto and shoved it kicking and screaming into my bass. Sort of sounds like the concerto still but also not because I chose a piano concerto. Then the lights go out and we get ushered off, besides number three his band is going first. Backstage again I get a hug from Steph who was the most excited I got pregnant, I think.

"That was beautiful. Not real sure we can do as good tomorrow."

"Nonsense, you got it lucky, all the singers play guitar besides me." Steph snorts and shakes her head.

"I still can't believe we are doing this."

"Hell I still can't believe I'm the band slut and pregnant. So not what I pictured happening when we got our band together back in high school. Why did Martin talk to you about it anyway?" Steph snorts and looks around.

"I already told you, he wanted to fuck me and figured putting a band together would work."

"Except you were already his slut by the time you talked to me."

"I wanted to be his slut. Course I'm also a little jealous of you, I only ever slut to Martin."

"I thought there was that guy freshman year." Steph sighs and turns red.

"I did the same thing you did to Carl, decided I wasn't ready but gave him a blowjob. We even dated for a little while and all I ever did was blow him." Just stare at her for a second.

"You know I should have done that to Carl. Course hell I didn't blow anybody until lover three." Steph snorts then pulls me after to one of the rooms.

Nominally a band room this one is empty, mostly because the band using it is onstage. Same as our band room, outer room with mirrors and places to sit or lounge around and a door leading farther in to dressing room. Also have a bathroom in here, at least no groupies, they won't get let back here for a while yet.

"Would you be upset if I go on rotation next to you?" Just stare at Steph a bit there.

"I thought you liked Martin and didn't want anyone else." Steph sighs and looks down.

"I love him, but he wants to go on rotation for you. So I was upset at first but he explained it as simply we can swing in a safe environment, no groupies just us musicians."

"Oh man, I don't know what to say. I mean I always wanted to end up like you and my parents. One guy fucking away at me and having his kids. I'm only doing this because I can't choose and well alright so it's awesome being the band slut." Steph snorts and grins.

"Exactly, you enjoy it so and get a big old smile when you talk or think about it. Who has you tonight anyway?" Sigh and shrug.

"No idea, we have a hat with slips of paper, if you are going to join me we may as well go pick a lover."

Steph grins and grabs my arm so we head for my band room, the last one in the rotation on this side of the hall. Pass her band room and Martin comes out to walk with us. I look over at him, then look him up and down.

"You are not getting your name in the hat today." Martin looks a little confused and Steph is laughing.

"Andrea picks her guy by pulling it out of a hat. Speaking of which, what about the guys playing now?"

"Well they are not in the hat today either. May get in it for tomorrow since we got a long drive. I'll join them on their bus and then recover in the hotel." Martin snorts.

"No hotel, we will park behind the stadium and do the concert the next day." Sigh and wave my hands around.

"What the hell, Mark told me hotel." We are going in to our band room so the guys are looking at us and Mark turns red.

"That was before we called to reserve rooms. There are three conventions starting at the same time as we do our concert and many people show up a day early so there are not enough rooms." Sigh and look around, there is no hat.

We don't actually have a hat, just a little box we tossed the slips of paper in. It is in a sense designed for it, though not really. It's a lock box with a slit on the top for donations. The papers go in then we shake it around and I reach in, worked great last night.

"Where is the hat? Steph wants to get in on being a band slut." Mark sighs and shakes his head.

"Paul is kept busy making sure everything works fine so he is not in the running. Carl had you yesterday so he is out, means you got me and Woody to choose from. We figured on just flipping a coin." Snort and giggle.

"Martin isn't going in the hat today anyway so that works. Course we also will get groupies and I'm sure they want to get laid with you guys." Mark looks at Woody and both shrug.

"Doesn't matter that much to us, Are you sure though, I mean that means you are not getting laid tonight." Nod and frown, do enjoy being the band slut then look at Steph.

"Do you think you could manage to wait for when we are leaving and get everybody together and see who didn't get laid?"

"Yeah but that probably means we end up on the other bus and we hate those guys." We both giggle then a hand appears to collect Martin and Steph.

They are going on stage soonish, they collect us five minutes early, the projected five minutes early. We got it all explained to us by the staff of this place so that was kinda cool. Since they are going on soonish we got some time to wait still so go climb in Andrew's lap.

"How long do I have to wait to be your slut again?" Andrew snorts.

"Starting tomorrow. Monica is out watching now and will be my groupy. Then we are out of here and you can be a complete band slut." Shake my head and wink at him.

"Not a complete, I'm in the band and I don't have a desire to play with myself, got you guys for that." Andrew snorts then puts a hand on my breast, I'm in a basically nude outfit without a bra.

Can see the bra through the sheer fabric but not really much else. We tested it and unless I'm see through you won't see nipples. Front light or overhead light doesn't make it see through, back light however makes my body visible, rather like a sundress does anyway. Also got talked into shaving, I'm not that happy with it but still shaved for now.

"Dude you have a groupy and I don't want to be that girl again." Andrew snorts.

"So I got a question, if you get a dude draped all over you does he score?"

"I don't know, we can find out later and there will be a condom. Already pregnant or not I don't want some disease."

"If you score do you still plan on giving those of us who don't get laid pity sex?" Look over at Mark and shrug.

"I don't know, I mean I'm easy on getting horny but then our next stop is my home town and I haven't told my parents yet."

Everybody is laughing now and alright it's embarrassing. I've known I got knocked up for almost a week and not told my parents. Course in my defense we haven't had time to drive down and tell them before. Not that it's a good defense, I was busy being fucked most of the time. Then the third band is coming in here so we all look at them.

"Hand told us to come talk to you." Sigh and toss up my hands.

"Alright, Steph is going on slut rotation with me, Martin wants to ride me and this way they can swing safely. Now what that means is since there is no hat today Steph and I will give pity sex to those who have not scored at the end of the night. All of you guys use the fucking condoms because we are both pregnant, if we get something being safe band sluts then nobody lives to see the end of the tour. No condoms with us since well hell we are pregnant already, do use them on groupies, tomorrow we have the hat." Andy waves his hand.

"Hang on tomorrow you were going to get on our bus." Frown and look at Mark to get a nod so swat Andrew.

"Alright, Steph may or may not join me on your bus for the drive up. Either way I hard line at two fucks for the drive, I want to sleep to." The guys nod and smile.

"It's awesome to have a band slut." Sigh and shake my head.

"Honestly if we do this again and I still can't choose you guys need to get your own slut. Way too many guys for one or even two sluts to handle. Besides I hate you guys."

We all laugh and they head back to their room. We just lounge around more, I move off Andrew and climb on the sofa to lie down. Don't want him to develop a raging boner, well alright so want him to not have a raging boner when we go out on stage. Monica is his slut for tonight, and hell I may even just sleep when we go.

Not because I'm pregnant, haven't gotten to tired earlier yet. It is however tiring to do a concert, lots of movement if you dance around the stage or not. Then a hand is collecting us so we hop up and head for the stage entrance. Also find groupies are out here now, and we are greeted with squeals and bouncing.

The guys are a little distracted with the bouncing. Two have larger breasts than I do, not that I'm jealous mine are large enough. Woody heads for them so I swat Mark and send him after to collect our drummer. Takes a while but both come back before Steph and her guys come off the stage, then we get to go on.

Get guided by hands so that is great, because it's dark and the crowd is being noisy. Also see lights here and there so there are people out there recording the concert. Once I am hooked in to the system I get taken over to my double bass and left there. Like five seconds later I am in the middle of the spotlights, three I think and the crowd goes nuts.

Screaming and lighter waving, so I look over at Mark, this is a shocker. He grins and announces the song so plenty of screaming again. My hands go up with Mark's then I sigh and go into the performance. It is thrilling to be here, and also scary because all I can think is don't fuck up, don't fuck up.

I also can't help but think that we will suck and we are removed from the tour. Has never happened, I think, but still what I am thinking about as we do our set. When we finish our songs there is screaming, clapping, and what sounds like foot stomping. Also plenty of calls for an encore, I don't remember discussing this.

At least somebody thought of this, suddenly all of the bands are out here. Plenty more screaming at that then Steph comes over to me. She leans in close to my ears so we can shout and hear each other.

"I want to do the lesbian longing song." Ah hell we haven't practiced that one much.

"Are you sure?" Steph nods then heads for Mark.

I'm unsure on this but well fuck I can do this. Hell it's even almost entirely mine on the lyrics. Steph helped do the music for it and we only got a little help on wording out of Mark and Martin. It is also a duet, with Steph which is fitting since it's a lesbian song and she is the only other woman in our bands.

Then it is being announced and silence falls, well that is surprising. Glance at Steph and Mark to get a nod so I start the music. Woody joins in then Steph does and we got enough to do it though Francis joins in. Well the crowd is excited now so I move up and we do the song. It is a really touching song, tugs at my heart and I don't like women.

Did make it so a woman would like it since it talks about all the emotions that goes into longing after a love interest. Even did it so Steph is saying the same things about the gal lusting after her. It is a song of mutual lust and love that only gets joined at the very end. Also a five minute song so we do it for a while and there are lighters waving everywhere.

Flashes of cameras going constantly along with the glowing lights that say we are being recorded. Not supposed to let it happen though we are not filming the concert either. Not to mention impossible to take away cell phones and then return at the end of the concert. Would take longer than simply putting a sign up saying no video cameras.

Seeing the sign got me to giggle along with the guy showing us around. He didn't giggle but did chuckle a little. They know it's like saying no sex in the stands along with no illegal drugs, it will happen anyway. After we do the longing song I get to break out my guitar finally and we do the group song.

Another song follows that with me still on guitar, I even get to start it. This time it is a song that Martin wrote with me on guitar for it. I also sing for this one though at least it's only in parts. Besides the one about my rape I only sing in duet or handle the refrain. With the voice coaching I can handle doing that for a good long while.

Finally though we are getting off the stage and heading for our band room. Each door that opens is met with screaming before the door shuts which is funny. Course Steph stays out with me so I guess we are talking on what to do.

"Are you going to slut to a groupy?" Sigh and shrug.

"I need to get out and meet guys so I may find love again. Don't have to let them ride me but I do enjoy that. I was planning on just seeing how it goes and if it goes to fucking me there is a condom. Judging by the two doors so far I don't know if there will be anyone not fucked besides Martin since he wants to do band sluts to swing." Steph nods and sighs.

"I'm not real sure he wants to only do you though."

"Tell you what, if he does a groupie you can sleep with me." Steph snorts then looks at me a little closer.

"Sleep or fuck?"

"I'm thinking sleep but hell you are my best friend, if you really want to I probably can get moist for you. I don't look at you and think hotty so I probably won't actually enjoy but I do care for you." Get a nod and a yawn.

"I better go in, there are probably guys in there and not thinking of fucking one." Snort and giggle then we part ways.

I get to catch up with the rest of the guys, and Monica, she has been draped over Andrew once we got off stage. Little surprising they waited for me and not really, I seem to be the big draw. At least in what I can see and hear. Then we are going in to our band room and there is screaming, oddly enough I never got the screaming.

Mean I get the excited to see the band part, that I get because I do get excited to meet big name bands to. I don't get the screaming part of it, I mean our hearing is endangered just doing a concert. Going to the room that is supposed to be quiet in the middle of a concert to get screaming means we don't have earplugs.

Well I do have earplugs in and I think the guys do as well, we got talked to about that as well. But not all bands will do that, and the screaming is a danger to hearing. Also have a packed band room, there is something like twenty girls in here and four guys, not counting the two security guys. Oddest fucking thing happens then, the girls swarm me.

All of them wanting to touch me along with shake my hand and then autographs. Which is rather fun except for one gal, she has a permanent marker and will get my signature tattooed. That is the oddest fucking thing but not my body so I write my name. This is hard because I want to make it a good signature, I so would not want a crappy little signature on my chest my whole life.

Get to go to the bathroom then, had a need and not puking at least. Still not but any fucking day now. Steph takes great delight in telling me horror stories of her morning sickness. I get replaced in the bathroom by Woody and the tattoo autograph gal. I make sure he has a condom before shutting the door.

Pulls giggles out of her and most of the gals in the room. Then I find a soda and go sit, in an empty spot though there don't seem to be any. A guy did get up and let me sit there though so I smile at him. He also sits there looking at me which is fine, I'm not horny so a conversation is good, also need to talk a little to help keep my vocal chord loose.

"That was a great concert."

emap
emap
237 Followers