The Bang-Quet

Story Info
Zeke goes to the Union Banquet.
3.1k words
4.48
37.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an ongoing story line so if you haven’t read my previous stories let me introduce you to the players.

Zeke - A white male in my early 40’s living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Hotlanta. I work for the Postal Service as a letter carrier and the majority of my co-workers are African-American. This is great for me because I love African-American women.

Gloria – Zeke’s coworker who is a very nice looking African-American woman, 5’6” 175lbs, 40C-38-44 with nice pecan colored skin.

Janet – Zeke’s coworker who is hot looking African-American woman, 6’, 200 lbs, 40C-40-54 with pecan colored skin.

Darnell – Janet’s husband. He is 6’ 5”, 230, so dark that he almost blue, all muscle and hung like a horse. He is bi and loves to suck cock, and doesn't expect you to return the favor."

Marilyn – Janet’s friend. She is sexy African- American woman, 5’ 9”, 160 lbs, 38DDD-34-42, with honey brown skin.

Yvette – Zeke’s coworker, who is a very good-looking African-American woman, 5’ 6”, 160 lbs, 44D-40-46 and dark colored skin.

It was that time of year for the annual Union retiree banquet. I was going just to check out all the fine looking African-American women that get dressed up and go. I wondered if any of my friends were going to go. It was almost time to clock in at work and there was group of my coworkers standing by the clock.

I approached the group and asked “Is anyone going to the retiree banquet?

“I am going for sure,” Gloria replied.

“My husband and I are going also,” Janet said.

“Anyone else going? What about you Yvette?” I asked.

“I am not sure, I have to check with my husband,” she replied.

“Isn’t he a shop steward at the Post Office he works at?” I asked Yvette.

“Yes, so we will probably go,” she replied.

“No one else is going?” I questioned and received no other replies.

It was time to clock in and go to work. I went over to my case and started preparing the mail for delivery. It was time for break so I got together with Janet and Gloria and made arrangements to meet and go to the banquet together. Since the banquet tables sat eight people we talked about who else to ask to sit with us. We figured that we had four at the table for sure, and probably 6 with Yvette and her husband. Janet said that Marilyn would probably go, so that would give us 7 at the table. We had to find an eighth.

“What about Priscilla?” I asked. Priscilla would be considered a big beautiful woman (BBW). She is very dark skinned, 5’6” 225 lbs, 48DDD-42-50.

“Good choice, she has seemed interested as we talked about how good a fuck you are Zeke,” Janet said as her and Gloria laughed.

“That is true, Priscilla mentioned how she would wear you out Zeke, if she had a chance,” Gloria chimed in.

“WHAT!!! Have you two been kissing and telling?” I asked.

“Of course, we women talk about our sexual conquests, just like you guys,” Janet replied.

“Well to tell you the truth, I would love to bury my face between those big ole titties of Priscilla and die. So Janet why don’t you ask Priscilla to join us,” I said.

“Ok, will let you know. We will meet at my house and go over to the banquet in my minivan,” Janet said.

I went back to my case and finished getting the mail ready for delivery. I headed out to my route and started delivering the mail. It was time for lunch so I headed over to my normal lunch spot. It is a secluded place that Gloria and I meet for lunch. Gloria arrived and we laid out the blanket and began to eat the Kentucky Fried Chicken I had picked up.

“We are going to have some fun after the banquet,” I said.

“Yes, it will be good to eat Yvette’s sweet pussy again,” Gloria replied.

“Just think you will probably have another cock to play with also.”

“Yeah, Yvette husband is cute and I know that he has a horse cock. At last year’s Union picnic, I saw him in a speedo at the pool, and it could hardly contain his cock. I got wet just seeing him in that speedo.”

“Well I don’t have a horse cock, but it is ready to be sucked.” I said as I pulled my hard white cock out of my pants.

“You have a nice cock that I love to suck,” Gloria said before she put her mocha mouth around it and began to suck.

Gloria finished sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. We gathered up everything and returned to delivering mail. Back at the station I talked with Janet who informed me that Marilyn is going to the banquet and would love to sit with us. Janet also told me that she talked with Priscilla. Janet said that Priscilla would think about it and let her know.

At that time Yvette stopped by and told us that her and her husband would be going to the banquet and would sit with us. Yvette also informed us that we had to behave ourselves. We smiled and said we would. I saw Priscilla come into the station and decided to go talk with her.

“Hey there sexy,” I said.

Priscilla looked at me, smiled and replied “Hey there Zeke. What’s up?”

“Just wondering if you are going to the Union Banquet.”

“I am thinking about it.”

“I hope you will. I would love to see you all dressed up and looking even finer than you are now.” I said as I rubbed my crotch.

Priscilla looked down at my crotch and could see the bulge in my pants. She licked her lips and said “I think I will go, if I can sit with you.”

“Don’t worry, you will have a seat right next to me,” I said as I gave her a peck on the cheek.

“I guess I should leave hubby at home, huh?”

“I think that would be best.”

I gave Priscilla a peck and her cheek and her ass a quick pinch. I went and told her that Priscilla would be joining us. So we had a full table and I was just thinking of the fun we would have after the banquet. I could hardly wait for Saturday night.

We had decided to meet at Janet’s house and we all would ride over in Janet’s minivan. It would be a tight fit but enjoyable. I decided to arrive early, so maybe I could play a little before we left and also be able to check out the women up close and hopefully personally.

I knocked on the door and Darnell opened the door. He invited me in and informed me that Gloria was already here. Darnell lead me to the living room and once there I saw Janet sitting down on the sofa with her dress pulled up and Gloria between her thighs eating Janet’s pussy. Gloria’s dress was up over her hips and I could see that her pussy was wet. I imagine Darnell was pounding Gloria’s pussy when I arrived.

My cock grew hard just looking at the two African-American women playing together. The next thing I knew Darnell had dropped to his knees, unzipped my pants, pulled out my hard cock and started sucking it.

Just then the doorbell rang and Darnell got up as I zipped up my pants. I heard Darnell yell out everyone else had arrived. Gloria and Janet got up and adjusted their dresses as everyone came into the living room. We all introduced ourselves to each other. I was somewhat surprised when I met Yvette’s husband Mike. He was a white guy 6ft 180lbs. I never knew that Yvette was married to a white guy.

As I looked around and checked out the women, I noticed that they seemed to be wearing the same dress, only each one had on a different color. Janet had on red, Gloria dark blue, Marilyn purple, Yvette black and Priscilla white. The dresses were tuxedo halter dresses, low cut showing off a lot of cleavage with double breasted satin lapels and satin covered buttons in the front. The dresses were short and barely covered the women’s asses. I knew Janet and Gloria were not wearing any panties and I wondered about the other women. I hoped to find out before the night was out. I could tell all the women were not wearing bras, since I saw all the hard nipples sticking out and their tits bouncing freely.

“You women sure do look fine, good enough to eat,” I said.

“You may have the chance to do that,” Yvette said smiling at Mike.

Mike had a shocked look on his face after hearing what Yvette had said, but that changed to astonishment when Marilyn brushed her big tits against him and said “Maybe you will do the same to me.”

Mike stood there speechless not knowing what to say or do.

“Alright let’s get going,” Janet said as she lead everyone out to the minivan.

I got in the rear seat between Priscilla and Gloria. Mike got into the middle seat between Marilyn and Yvette. Darnell was driving and Janet was sitting the front passenger seat.

I leaned back and threw my arms up on the back of the seat and grabbed Priscilla and Gloria on the shoulders. Gloria reached down and stated rubbing my thigh. Priscilla was staring at my crotch as a bulge appeared due to Gloria’s rubbing. I pulled on Priscilla’s shoulder so she would look at me. I nodded at her and to my crotch. Priscilla began to rub my other thigh and every once and awhile brushed her hand against the bulge in my pants.

I looked at the seat in front of us and saw that Marilyn had turned toward Mike so her right tit was pressed into his shoulder. Mike was busy staring down at Marilyn’s cleavage and trying to carry on an intelligent conversation.

We arrived at the banquet location and we all got out and went inside as the valet parked the van. Darnell put his arm around Janet’s waist and starting leading us to the banquet hall. I put my arms around Gloria’s and Priscilla’s waists and followed. I looked back as Mike put one arm around Yvette’s waist. Marilyn grabbed Mike’s other arm and put it around her waist and they followed us.

As we walked along we acknowledged the people we knew as we went along looking for our table. Every guy stopped what he was doing to check out our group.

We found our table and sat down. I sat between Gloria and Priscilla; Janet sat next to Priscilla with Darnell next to her. Marilyn sat next to Darnell with Mike then Yvette to her left, putting Yvette next to Gloria. While sitting there waiting for the fest ivies to begin, quite a few men came by to say hello and stare down the women’s dresses to check out all the cleavage. In fact, several women stopped by and did the same.

Dinner was served and we sat there and ate and engaged in small talk. After dinner the speeches began. All of a sudden I felt hands on both of my thighs as Gloria and Priscilla started rubbing them. I reached down and started rubbing Priscilla’s thigh. I slowly moved my hand under her dress and found out that she was not wearing any panties and her pussy was dripping wet already. I also noticed the both Marilyn and Yvette had one hand under table and it seemed that Mike was having a hard time keeping a straight face. Finally all the speeches ended and it was time to go.

“It is still early, let’s go find a place close by and have a few drinks,” Janet suggested. “Does anyone know of a place close by?”

“The only place close by is just on the other side of the Interstate, but I don’t think the women would want to go there,” I said.

“And why is that?” Yvette asked.

“It is a strip club,” I replied.

“Oh that sounds like fun,” Janet, Gloria and Marilyn said together.

“What do you think Mike, should we at least go and have one drink. It might be fun,” Yvette said.

“I’m not sure,” he replied.

“Come on Mike live a little,” Marilyn said.

“OK, let’s check it out,” Mike replied.

“How do you feel about it Priscilla?” I asked.

“I have never been to a strip club before. It sounds like it could be exciting,” she replied.

We loaded up into the van and I gave directions to the strip club to Darnell. We pulled up to the Gold Rush Show Bar and I noticed on the sign that it was amateur night. We parked and got out and went into the club. The eight of us got a lot of looks and stares.

“Let’s get a VIP room so we won’t get bothered by all the guys,” I suggested.

Everyone agreed so we got a VIP room and went in and sat down. We watched the show through the glass wall. I noticed that the women in the room were rubbing their breasts. Mike was too busy checking out the women in the room to watch the show. Just then the DJ announced that there was only 5 minutes left to sign up for the amateur contest.

“Hey Babe, go sign up,” Darnell said to Janet.

“You want to see me dance and strip in front of all those white guys?” she asked.

“Yeah, I would love it,” Darnell replied.

“Well I will sign up if the rest of the women in our group sign up,” Janet said. “Are you all game?”

“I think it will be fun,” Marilyn said.

“I’m in also,” Gloria replied.

“What about Priscilla and Yvette?” I asked.

“Do you want to see me dance and strip in front of all those guys?” Yvette cooed in Mike’s ear.

“You know you do,” Marilyn said to Mike as she rubbed her big tits against him.

“I think that would be so hot,” Mike said. “Go for it.”

“Ok Priscilla, what about you?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t think those guys want to see my big fat body,” she replied.

“I know I would love to see it and I know a lot of guys love BBWs. Go on have some fun,” I said.

“Well since all the other girls are doing it, I will join them,” Priscilla replied.

The women got up and went to the DJ booth and signed up. The DJ announced that the grand prize was $500, 2nd prize was $250 and 3rd prize was $100. The DJ also announced that there were only 8 women signed up. I thought that our women had a good shot of sweeping the prizes. The DJ called for all the women in the contest to go to the main stage. The other 3 women were all white and young in their early 20’s as opposed to our women who were all in their late 30’s to mid 40’s. I could tell that the three white contests all had fake boobs, while our women’s tits were all natural and still firm.

The music started and all the women started to dance. A lot of the guys were focusing in on the three white women, until Janet undid Marilyn’s dress and started to suck on her nipples. Gloria came over and pulled up Janet’s dress and started spanking her ass. The guys started going wide. Yvette and Priscilla just continued to dance and watch Janet, Gloria and Marilyn. Yvette suddenly grabbed Priscilla and put a lip lock on her and started rubbing Priscilla’s massive tits through the dress.

The guys had all but stopped watching the white girls and were cheering on our women.

By now Janet, Gloria and Marilyn were naked and shaking their tits in front of the guys. Guys were reaching up and squeezing and pinching their nipples and throwing dollar bills on the stage. Yvette had stripped herself and was busy stripping Priscilla.


Yvette and Priscilla joined in shaking their tits at the guys.

I looked over and saw that Mike had his cock out and stroking it and Darnell was busy staring at it. I pulled out my cock and started stroking and motioned to Darnell to come over. Darnell crawled over to me and got between my legs and started sucking my cock. Mike looked over shocked.

“Darnell is bi and loves to suck cock. Don’t worry he doesn’t expect to have the favor returned,” I said. “He does a good job at it.”

“I’ve never had a guy suck my cock before, I’m not sure I would like it,” Mike said.

Darnell looked up and said “Give me a try.” Darnell crawled over to Mike and took his cock into his mouth and started to suck it.

I looked back at the stage and saw all the women were squatting down on the edge of the stage and guys were throwing dollar bills onto the stage. Several guys were bold enough to reach up and caress the women’s thighs and even slip a finger into their pussies.

Then as on the signal the women stood up and went to the center of the stage and formed a daisy chain and started eating each other’s pussy. The guys were going wild. I looked over and it seemed as though Mike was enjoying Darnell sucking his cock.

I continued to stroke my cock as the DJ announced the winners. Marilyn 1st, Janet 2nd, Yvette 3rd and they gave Gloria and Priscilla $50 for the show they gave. The women returned to the room. Darnell was still sucking Mike’s cock.

“Well I see you all enjoyed the show,” Yvette said.

“Yeah babe you were hot,” Mike replied.

Marilyn walked over to Mike and stuck her tits in his face so he could suck on them, while Darnell continued to suck his cock. Yvette dropped down and started to suck Darnell’s cock.

I got up and walked over to Priscilla and started to suck on her titties and play with her pussy as Janet was eating Gloria’s pussy. Priscilla reached down and started to play with my cock. I laid Priscilla down on the floor and got between her thighs and place the head of my cock at the entrance to her fat pussy.

“FUCK ME ZEKE,” Priscilla called out. With that I rammed my hard white cock deep into her fat black pussy.

Just then a knock came at the door. The club manager was there. He told us that we couldn’t play like that at the club; we had to tone it down if we wanted to stay. We decided to go to Janet’s place and finish playing.