The Bank Job 02

Story Info
Having sex is a really really bad idea right?
4.8k words
4.69
41.6k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karaline
karaline
955 Followers

When I started writing this I really didn't think one of my biggest concerns was going to be which category I put it in. As you can see I'm moving it to 'Romance' I don't think its suited to 'NonConsent/Reluctance' after all.

Also, I'm sure you'll be pleased to find there's actually some sex in this chapter!

*****

As she opened her eyes Rebecca quickly remembered where she was this time and cringed as she recalled what had happened earlier. She was aware that she was no longer enclosed in Jason's arms and despite herself she wasn't entirely happy about it.

She sighed and sat up, running her fingers through her hair. She could smell coffee and her stomach rumbled. She heard rich sweet laughter and looked over to the sofa where the sound had come from.

"Coffee?" Asked Jason

"Um yes please."

"Milk?"

"Thanks."

"Sugar?"

She shook her head.

Jason smiled over to her and she tried to read the expression in his eyes but she found she couldn't. He stood up and she watched him wander over to the table. Oh God, she realised he wasn't wearing a shirt. Her insides lurched with unexpected attraction as she took in his broad toned back and muscled shoulders. She tried to look away but she was mesmerised. As he turned around she noticed distractedly that he had tattoos. She finally managed to get a grip and closed her eyes. What was wrong with her? He was an armed robber, he was keeping her here against her will. She shouldn't be feeling like this about him.

"Sleep well?" he asked, she looked up him, he was grinning at her, with a mischievous glint his eye. She nodded and started to climb out of bed.

"I can bring it to you."

"No! I'd like to get up now." she replied quickly. She knew she sounded nervous.

She sat down at one end of the sofa her legs tucked beneath her and looked up as he moved towards her, handing her a large cup. She realised that he'd bathed as she inhaled the fresh and soapy scent, she noticed his hair was tousled and wet. The coffee smelled amazing too. She took a sip, it tasted as good as she'd hoped.

He sat at the other end of the sofa and carried on reading the newspaper. When he next looked up she was frowning slightly at the tell tale pink pages. He noticed that she had a very expressive face.

"Are you reading The Financial Times?" She asked incredulously

"Well, I can't spend the rest of my life robbing banks now can I?"

"No I suppose not." She'd never thought about the long term outcomes for bank robbers before, they probably weren't good.

He smiled wolfishly. There were those dimples again. She looked away quickly. She sighed, aware of the heat pooling in her loins she shifted slightly clenching her thighs closer together in an attempt to suppress the sensations. It didn't work. He was watching her again. She looked back at him but the atmosphere between them was electric, she couldn't bear to maintain eye contact with him for very long.

"Eat" he said, handing her a plate "I bought some pastries you must be starving. I brought you food last night but were already asleep."

She was, and despite her nerves she hungrily demolished a pain au chocolat.

"There's some fruit too, I wasn't sure what you liked to eat for breakfast."

"This is fine, I'm not really much of a breakfast person."

"So what is it that you do at the bank?"

"Sorry?"

"What's your job?"

"Oh! I don't actually work in the bank. I work in the cafe on frith street, I just deliver their sandwiches."

He nodded, "How long have you been working there?"

"Just a few months, it's a summer job, until I start University."

"You're going to University?"

"Yes, I'm going to study botany at Edinburgh."

"Botany?" He laughed "Are there still such things as botanists?"

She frowned at him, he noticed that her nose wrinkled prettily.

"Well obviously, I'm going to be one. I've always been fascinated by plants."

"Sorry I've just got this mental image of you stomping around in the Brazilian rainforest wearing beige waxed cotton and a wide brimmed hat collecting specimens."

She laughed, "Ok, yeah I get that a lot, I suppose it is a pretty antiquated career choice."

He grinned at her. "Why Edinburgh?"

"The course appealed to me because the botanic gardens are attached to the university, and it's a beautiful city."

"I've never been."

"Your accent, is it Irish then?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"The south," his reply was stilted, a frown marred his brow.

Dazzled she blinked. Gosh, he really was very good looking, even when he was scowling. No one should be allowed to be that good looking she decided. There should be some kind of law against it.

"Are you ok?' He asked anxiously.

"Yeah I'm fine, but this is weird."

He nodded in agreement and then he was all brisk and business like again.

"I have to go out later, I think while we wait for things to calm you ought to stay here in this room. It's better if you don't see anyone else. I got you some fresh clothes"

She noticed there are a few carrier bags on the floor by his feet.

"Oh, thanks."

"Can you think of anything else you might need? You like to read" he stated, glancing at the book sitting on the arm of the sofa. "I could get you some books?"

She nodded, "There's an author called Margaret Atwood I like her stuff, I've only just discovered her. I haven't read much by her yet, although I quite like the look of some of those books." She replied, gesturing at the bookcase.

"I'll see what I can find. I'll be back in a couple of hours, okay?"

"What happened to Derek?"

She noticed his mood visibly darken and felt the beginnings of fear creeping up on her. She immediately regretted mentioning Derek. He stood up and strolled over to a window.

"He's gone." he said curtly, with his back to her, "You won't see him again, I sent him away."

He turned around and looked at her, his expression was pained "I'm sorry I shouldn't have let that happen yesterday. Were you very frightened?"

"Yes, but it was kind of the culmination of events I suppose. Did you hit him?"

"Yeah I punched him, I didn't break anything." She noticed he was scowling again. "Maybe I should have hit him harder," he mused.

She swallowed nervously, she didn't want to be reminded that he was capable of violence.

"How are your shoulders today?"

She was startled by the sudden change of direction, and surprised that he'd even remembered "Oh, They almost don't hurt anymore"

"You should have a bath, It'll help."

After he left she looked in the bags. She found a toothbrush, light stretchy cotton tracksuit bottoms and clean underwear. She felt her mood lift. Oh and he'd bought a bottle of bubble bath she realised. She smiled at his thoughtfulness as she read the label 'Refresh your body and your senses with this clary sage & sea minerals based Bath Soak.'

He said he'd be gone for a while, she would have a bath and then change into the new clothes. She had another look at the books on the shelf, she pulled few more down that interested her to look at later. She ate some of the fruit. She could hear people moving around and talking outside possibly even Ade. Thankfully no one that sounded like Derek.

She spent ages soaking in the bath, under a mountain of bubbles. Her mind kept drifting back to her predicament, back to Jason. The sound of his voice when he said her name. She thought about how it felt when he was holding her when she woke up earlier. His fingers stroking her hair, the scent of him when he'd just showered. She felt a warmth building in between her thighs. She was definitely getting metaphorically hot under the collar and that was the effect that merely thinking about him was having on her. She had it bad, really bad.

She was definitely very attracted to him, there was no point in pretending that she wasn't. She let out a frustrated sigh causing the bath suds to fly. She told herself that the way she felt was totally superficial. She'd only just met him they had nothing in common. This had to stop, she needed to just get through this and get out of there in one piece. The best thing to do was to carry on being friendly and civil but try to keep her distance from him.

The little pep talk she'd had with herself galvanised her. With a new sense of determination she climbed out of the bath and perching on the edge, towelled her hair dry. She was about to get dressed when she remembered the new clothes Jason had brought but she hadn't brought them into the bathroom with her.

Were they on the bed? Yes, she could see the bag.

She tied her hair up, wrapped herself in the towel and made a beeline for the bed as fast as she could. She was eager to grab the bag of clothes and get back to the confines of the bathroom until she was fully dressed. At the same time Jason came through the door. They walked right into each other. She began to apologize but then she saw the way he was looking at her.

Jason was already stretched to the limit, so when Rebecca bowled into him wearing nothing but a towel he lost control and grabbed her. He pulled her towards him, pressing his body against hers he gripped her jaw and lifting her face he kissed her hard on the mouth. He knew he really shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't help himself. He'd wanted her since the moment he'd first set eyes on her in the bank, and although he'd spent the last twenty four hours trying in vain to convince himself he shouldn't, his self control was in tatters. She was so delectable. He noticed her shocked expression and swore under his breath. He'd better slow down a bit.

Cupping her face in both his hands he lifted her chin and trailed kisses along her neck. She felt soft and yielding. He inhaled, she smelled divine. He felt her breath against his cheek as she sighed and then she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She ran her fingers through his hair, fisting her hands she grabbed clumps of it she arched towards him. He smiled pleased and relieved that she was responding. He moved back to her lips and he felt them part against his as she tentatively began to explore his mouth with her tongue. His jeans were starting to feel tight as he grew erect. He wanted to rip the towel off her, throw her onto his bed, he wanted to taste her, he wanted to do all sorts of things to her but he was worried he might frighten her if he didn't take it slowly and he didn't want to frighten her

He wrapped both his hands around her waist and gently lifted her twisting them both around so he could sit back on the bed

They landed with a thud as he pulled her onto his lap. He was gazing at her hungrily. She felt a moment of apprehension tangled up in her need for him. This was exactly what she had promised herself wasn't going to happen, looking down she let out a shuddering breath, concentrating on trying to calm her breathing and slow her heart rate. A wandering thought passed incoherently through her mind; Why did she have so little self control around him?

He paused troubled, clearly picking up on the change in her mood. He cupped a hand underneath her jaw and tilted her face up so he could meet her eyes. They looked at each other, not speaking. Her eyes were captivating, light brown irises with darker rings, thick dark lashes. Looking into them was like watching the sky just before a thunderstorm. He could see the hunger for him there but it was warring with something else.

"Is this what you want angel?

The question was asked in earnest but his voice sounded rough with desire and it was accompanied by him dragging a seductive finger across her chest where the towel ended and her skin began. She felt the last of her resolve crumble.

"Yes." she found herself replying breathlessly,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." she said again more confidently this time, nodding.

He grinned at her, pulling her closer, peppering her face with kisses. "That's a relief I don't know what I would have done if you'd have said no." He lowered her down on to the bed and peeled back the towel. Unwrapping her like a birthday present.

He felt his breath catch as he saw her naked for the first time. Suddenly aware of his own state of dress, he stood up and pulled off his t-shirt. He noticed her eying him appreciatively

"You like what you see?" He asked, grinning down at her.

"You're so arrogant" she replied, not quite sure where she'd found the courage to make such a bold statement and squirming under his stare. But he was right of course, she definitely liked what she was seeing.

He was gathering her up in his arms again and he was kissing her face, kissing her neck, kissing her chest, pulling her into a crushing embrace. Clinging to his shoulders she thought she might die of anticipation. She was desperately craving his touch in more intimate places. Her breathing was shallow and laboured.

He circled his thumb around the areola of her nipple and watched as it puckered and hardened. Unable to resist he leant forward and drew it into his mouth. He started gently nibbling and tugging on it with his teeth. She released a gasp and then she felt his hand cup her mound. She clung tighter as she felt his fingers start to stroke her. She wriggled with need and heard his throaty chuckle

"You like that do you?" At the sound of his voice she felt a thrill of anticipation shot through her.

He stood up again and watched her through molten eyes as he unbuckled his belt.

"Release your hair from that clasp I want to see it down."

"You like telling people what to do don't you?" She asked giving him a mischievous side long glance.

"I like to be obeyed." He replied, grinning crookedly.

She could tell he was only half joking. He stepped out of his trousers and climbed on to the bed crawling towards her.

"Your hair, I want to see it down."

She scooted away from him until her back hit the headboard but obediently she undid her hair.

He paused, he hadn't realised he could think her anymore beautiful until he watched it tumble down, unruly curls, still damp from her bath framed her face perfectly.

He grabbed her ankles. Pulling her towards him and prizing her legs apart he buried his face between her thighs and inhaled.

"You smell incredible angel." He was looking up at her with hooded lust filled eyes.

She squealed in horror, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. She tried to pull away from him but he just held on to her ankles tighter chuckling at her discomfort. Thank goodness she'd just had a bath.

That was the last coherent thought she had in a while. He began to brush his lips torturously slowly along her inner thigh. He slowly worked his way up until he reached her ankle and then her toes. She squirmed, the sensations he was causing were almost unbearably ticklish but so delicious. He drifted back down the other leg until finally he was pushing her thighs apart again. He dragged his tongue sensuously up the length of her sex so gently he was only just touching her. Her hands found his hair again, gripping him tightly urging him on. He heard her moan as she bucked underneath him and he was inexplicably pleased with himself knowing that he was causing that reaction.

Heat unfurled in Rebecca's stomach as he teased and nibbled. His tongue flicked back and forth gently coaxing her to orgasm. She could feel it starting to build as a delicious warmth in her belly. He lingered at her clitoris sucking it into his mouth and gently biting down. Her stomach muscles began to clench and her hands left his hair and began clawing at the sheets at her sides. A kaleidoscope of pleasurable sensations crashed through her as she felt herself begin to descend into a earth shattering climax.

She was still quaking with the after effects of her orgasm when he crawled up on top of her and settled over her, eager to satisfy his own need. Bracing himself with his arms on either side of her head he leant down and placed a lingering kiss on her mouth, she slowly opened her eyes, gazed up at him and smiled lazily

He grinned back at her darkly, "I'm going to fuck you now, angel" he spoke softly his voice gravelly with desire "I'm going to fuck you until you come screaming my name."

She could only whimper in response as she felt another wave of desire surge through her.

She decided to risk a look down, realising that she had been so busy enjoying his ministrations that she hadn't seen the size of him when he was fully erect. Her eyes widened in anticipation. He was big. She bit her lip nervously.

As if he could read what she was thinking he grabbed her hips and rolled onto his back. Taking her with him until he was underneath and she was straddling him.

"Sit up," he ordered "I want you to lower yourself on to me."

Large hands gripped her hips as he lifted her so he could position himself at her entrance. She gazed down at him. she felt his hand travel up to her breasts as she slid down slowly. his other hand drifted along her thigh and found her pussy again, he began stroking her gently and she carried on pushing down until she was filled with him.

"Holy Christ, you feel fucking amazing" he hissed.

She looked down to find him gazing dazedly up at her. She tentatively rolled her hips forward and was immediately rewarded with a groan.

She felt oddly powerful up there sitting astride this man who only yesterday had her literally quaking with fear. She began to move her hips against his, leaning forward slightly so she could grind her clitoris against his pelvis. He raised his hips to meet hers thrusting into her until they managed to find the perfect rhythm.

It wasn't too long until she could feel herself starting to tumble towards another orgasm. He grabbed her thighs roughly rubbing his thumb hard over her clit again

"oh Jason that feels so..."

She didn't manage to finish the sentence. Her thoughts were becoming more and more muddled the closer she got to climaxing. He looked up at her as she bit into her bottom lip and closed her eyes. Throwing her head back she arched her back and came again. Breasts thrust towards him, hair cascading around her shoulders in chaotic ringlets. She was so sexy and there was something incredibly arousing about hearing his name on her lips as she climaxed.

She fell forward and collapsed onto his chest. She felt sated, exhausted.

She was still trying to catch her breath as he wrapped his arms around her, rolled them both over and pulled her back underneath him. She'd hardly begun to acclimatise to the new position when he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. She gasped as he thrust into her completely in one swift singular movement. He began to fuck her with long slow invading strokes.

She let out a sharp moan, and ground her hips into his. All the time he was thrusting relentlessly into her, increasing the speed, fucking her harder. She'd never felt so turned on. He was like a wild animal. Bringing her knees up she wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him closer to her until she started to find the sensation was overwhelming her again.

She closed her eyes and tried to pull her wrists out of his grip. She wanted to grab hold of something, his hair, or the headboard maybe, or anything really, anything to anchor herself on as she felt herself begin to tumble towards yet another orgasm. But he only held them tighter. She'd never felt so out of control before, and she lay pinned beneath him, unable to move her hands. And then suddenly he was talking to her

"Look at me Rebecca, open your eyes"

She blinked coming back to herself from the tumult of sensations she was feeling and looked at him, he was staring at her with an intensity that was almost frightening. It took her breath away. She gazed up at him.

"I want you to look at me when you come for me again" His voice sounded rough and gravelly, laced with desire. It felt like such an intimate thing to do but she found she couldn't look away.

karaline
karaline
955 Followers
12