The Bank Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"Oh, I feel it! I feel you fill my ass!" Alice's body shook and she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. Tom held on and stayed in her ass until he had gone soft. He grabbed tissues and held them to her to catch whatever flow might follow him out.

Alice used other tissues to clean Tom. She got another bottle of water and used it and tissues to clean herself and Tom. When they were both petty clean and restored to some semblance of normal, the phone rang.

"We're about ready to open the vault. When we do Liz will reach in with a bag of clothes for you. We'll wait while you dress and then we'll let you push the door open. OK?"

Alice said that would work fine. Three minutes later the door opened and Liz handed Alice a bag of clothes. Two sets of sweats. One set in medium and one set in extra large. Tom and Alice dressed quickly and pushed the door open.

The next hour involved FBI interviews and bank procedures. One of those was to clean up the vault. Tom and Alice did that themselves. Alice went into the ladies bathroom and brought air freshener to the vault. She and Tom looked sheepishly at each other as she sprayed the vault. When everything was pretty well restored to order Tom and Alice headed out to their cars. They opened the doors to their cars and Tom said, "Your place or mine?"

Alice thought about it for a few seconds and said, "I'm going to my place, get some things and in about an hour I'll be at your place. Be there and be naked. OK?"

"Tomorrow's Saturday. The bank is closed. Stay the weekend?"

"Maybe longer. We'll see."

As Alice backed out of her parking spot and started to follow Tom the FBI agent came out of the bank and stopped her. She rolled down the window and he said, "I think you want this. It's not needed as evidence."

He handed her a bag. She took it and drove off. At the first stop light she looked in the bag. A video tape labeled "Inside vault".

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12