The Banker Has His Way

Story Info
Pretty housewife submits to his libidinous demands.
7.9k words
4.16
149.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand why you asked me here Mr. Singh. My husband handles the business. He spoke to you about the loan he needs. I don't see how I can help. "Barkha Dikshit smiled at the bank loan officer as she sat down in his office. She and her husband had come to this small town four years before. Her husband, Rahul, started a small audio/video business that had been very successful. They were well liked in the community and had many friends.

Gurbir Singh, the loan officer was not one of them. He and his wife lived in the Dikshit's neighborhood and they saw them frequently. Gurbir Singh was an older man in his early 40's. He himself was not bad to look at but was always making passes at the 25 year old Barkha Dikshit. She was very good looking with a milky white-pink complexion, large black eyes, perfectly shaped lips, a thin nose black shoulder length hair, firm breasts capped by small and well knit nipples, nice long legs and a small waist. She was proud of her her body and at times pranced around the house doing the daily chores like working in the kitchen in a skimpy top or a loose sleeveless T shirt with a matching pair of shorts. The sight of those slim long fair legs and bare feet was too much for Singh. He was hot for her. Barkha however wanted nothing to do with him . She thought about telling his wife or her husband but she didn't want to start any trouble.

Now she was sitting in his office. Barkha was wearing a sleeveless powder blue Salwar suit the kurta of which was low-cut and gave a generous glimpse of her well endowed cleavage. Her fair arms were bare and very inviting. She had a couple of golden bangles on one wrist and a dainty watch on the other. She was wearing white strapped sandals with silver chained anklets and bright nail polish on manicured toes. The colour of her lipstick and nail polish was the same: bright red. She was feeling very uncomfortable. Gurbir Singh had called her that morning and said he had to get somemore information for the loan. Her husband was out of town for the day. She had explained that to him, but he wanted her there.

"Let me be frank with you Mrs. Barkha. I asked you to come here this morning, because I want you to suck my cock and if you don't do that well, then I will have to fuck you, " he said straight faced. "God!! " Barkha was not sure she had heard right. "Pardon me? " she said "What was that? " Singh repeated what he had said. Barkha got up to leave, her face red with anger.

"Fuck me! You son of a bitch! You're an asshole! And why on earth should I let you fuck me? How can you talk to me like this? "

'Mrs. Barkha, if you leave now, and Rahul blows me, I'll deny yourhusband the loan he needs. He'll be out of business in a week. Now sit down. " Singh said calmly.

Barkha glared at Singh, then sat back down. "How can you do that! " Barkha cried. "Rahul's never done anything to you. He's hard working and a credit to this town! "

"Did I say that he was bad? He may be wonderful and I am sure he is. Well he wants some of my money and I want you. I think its a fair trade. "

"I"ll never do it! I'll tell your wife, I'll tell your boss! You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you fuck me!! " She glared at him with hate in her eyes.

"Oh! I did not say that, did I? I merely asked you to jack me off, but you are the one who is repeating 'fuck, fuck'. For starters you will suck my cock. That's just to start with. Over the course of the loan, six months I believe, I'll have you wherever and whenever I want. If you refuse at anytime, I'll call the loan. As for telling my wife, she won't believe you. As you telling my boss. This loan is discretionary. I think your husband will do O. K. with it, but its close. Prudent bankingwould deny the loan. My boss will understand that. Then I'll have to sue you my darling for defamation of character. I"ll own you! So Barkha, my sweet, get over here, get rid of that kurta which is not able to hide much and start sucking now. It better be good or I will screw you later! " He laughed.

Barkha was stunned. He had it all figured out. She wanted so much to get out of there, but she wanted her husband to get that loan. They needed the money. She sat there thinking and thinking. As her predicament sunk into her she whimpered. "If I suck your cock now, you'll give Rahul the loan and well, not fuck me? "

"It depends you know. Now close and lock the door and get over here and suck me off! We don't want an audience or do we? Please don't delay. I have work to do. "Barkha sat there with shock in her eyes. Slowly, she realized she had no choice. She was going to do it. She was going to do this for the husband she loved. Reluctantly she got up, locked the door and turned to face him. He was smiling triumphantly. As she slowly walked towards him he said, "Take your kurta off. Now! ". Barkha grimaced. She despised him and what she was about to do. Her husband needed that loan. Slowly, she kept her dupatta aside and pulled the kurta over her head glaring at him with unconcealed hatred. She still held it close to her chest, hoping against hope for some escape from the lecherous man before her.

"Quit stalling, Barkha, or I won't fuck you, I'll fuck your husband! " Singh sneered. Resigned to the inevitable, Barkha silently dropped the kurta to the ground. She stood before the banker in her sexy, lacy, skimpy white brassiere, her large firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. Her brown nipples pushed against her translucent material of the brassiere, seeming to be trying to break free. They were clearly visible to Singh.

"I have seen you virtually naked when you were cutting the cake on your birthday so don't act snooty. "Barkha was aghast.

"How? "

"By peeping, darling. If you can undress for your friends surely you can strip for a benefactor. "

"But peeping in so unethical. The girls were my friends and had seen me nude a no. of times . For their husbands I undressed only for a short while to cut the cake and I was not naked. "She still remembered how their two closest friends had insisted that the birthday girl should cut the cake in the birthday suit. She had tried everything but they had not agreed. Ultimately even Rahul had asked her to strip only for the cake cutting. So they had dimmed the lights and she had cut the cake clad in nothing but a very thin transparent slip which ended about six inches above her knees.

" Shut up! Now get over here! " He ordered. Her heart was beating rapidly as she approached Gurbir Singh. When she came behind his desk, Singh slid his chair back away from his desk. His pants were unzipped and his cock and balls were exposed. His cock was long, thick and rock hard. He smiled up at her . "Get down on your knees in front of me and do the job. Suck it good and your husband gets his loan. Suck it bad and you're bankrupt. "

Barkha looked down at the hard prick. She sank to her knees before the half naked man. Singh put a hand on one of Barkha bra encased tits. Involuntarily, she backed away.

"NO no no! " Singh laughed, "no titties, no loanie! " Almost crying, Barkha moved backed to him. Singh put his hand back on her breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect. He slipped his hand inside of her brassiere, touching her baretit flesh. First, his palm pressed against Barkha's enlarged nipple. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. He kneaded the soft flesh of her breasts as Barkha kneeled before him obediently. At his insistence she slipped off her bra exposing her milky white soft breast. He squeezed and pinched her bare tits. "Just stand up and offer me those nipples. First the right one. Yes. "

As Barkha stood up he fixed his mouth on her erect nipple and sucked hard while at the same time also biting it lightly. He then cupped the breast and bit the nub while staring at her. "Very nice. Now the other one. Nice and enjoyable, no? The nipple is so erect one could hang anything on it but you are acting snooty. Now get back to business. And yes, if the sandals are bothering you, take them off. Feel at home. You remain bare footed in your house. Do the same here. "

Barkha slipped out of the sandals and got back to her knees before him, only in a salwar and in shock as his hand worked on her breasts. As he moved over to her other tit, she started to cry. Singh chuckled as he continued to feel her up. He moved his hand to the back of her head and pushed it down towards his erect cock.

"Please no! " She pleaded as his cockhead touched her lips, "Please don't make me do this! "

"Why make such a big deal about this! Is this the first time that you will be sucking a cock? Do it now or your husband's store is history! " The banker laughed. Still crying, Barkha reached up and took his cockshaft in her soft hand and began stroking it. Barkha ran her fingers up and down his hard cockshaft. She thought if she stroked it enough, he'd cum before she had to suck him. She moved her hand to his balls and gently caressed them.

"Quit stalling and get on with it! " Singh commanded. Ashamed but knowing she had no choice, Barkha moved her face to his cock-head. She was revolted and her heart was beating rapidly as her silky tongue tentatively emerged from between her soft pink lips. Then, ever so slowly, her tongue touched the underside of his cock. Unsure of herself, she licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, her lips caressed his prick. She licked his cock from his cockhead to its root and back to his cockhead. Still sobbing, she opened her mouth wide, moved her lips to his cockhead and took it into her warm watery mouth. Barkha's soft, perfectly painted red lips closed around the head older man's long cock. She felt his prick begin to enlarge as her tongue moved along the shaft. Barkha moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made Singh's prick continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as her cocksucking mouth aroused him further. Her eyes were opened and she saw his black pubic hair inches from her cocksucking lips. Finally, his cock was fully erect. Barkha had long since stopped crying. "Oh yeah Barkha, " Singh panted, "You are doing a good job. Your lips are nice and pink. Your cunt must be the same. "Barkha found his words strangely exciting. "Tell me you got a pink pussy? Carry on sucking but nod. You do? Good! "When Barkha started to blow him, Singh had taken his hand from her breast. Now, as she continued to suck his cock, Singh slid his hand onto her chest and again squeezed her breasts. As she blew him, his fingers were rubbing and kneading the proud erect nobs of her nipples.

Barkha sucked harder, driven by his hands on her flesh, pursing her lips tightly around his thick cock. He was groaning as she continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on his cockhead. She licked between his foreskin and his cockhead, then sucked his cockhead into her mouth once again. The act that Barkha was performing on Singh was affecting her. Although she tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, her nipples were hard and erect . She felt her pussy quivering and throbbing, discharging hot cunt juices into her panties. After a few minutes, Singh had his entire 7-inch cock in Barkha's mouth, her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He then held her head steady, with both hands and pushed his entire cock rapidly in and out of her mouth virtually gagging her. He fucked her mouth for several minutes, driving his cock deep in her throat. Barkha's hands were now holding his ass cheeks fordear life, her mouth filled completely with his cock . Her tongue licked and flicked along the underside ofhis cock as he rammed it in and out of her throat. Then, hegrabbed her head by her long black hair and roughly moved herhead back and forth along his prick as he continued to fuck intoher cock hungry mouth.

"I am about to come, Barkha! " Singh panted as he felthis balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavyload of sticky white cum. "No, please. Don't make me do that. "Barkha attempted to withdraw. "The loan, Barkha. And don't stop sucking or you will have to start again. "Barkha resumed sucking. Harder. Singh knew it was nearly beyond his control, that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more. . . just as Barkha's lovely young lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, sucking Voraciously, trying to milk his cum from him. His body straining to hold back the inevitable. A gasp broke from his parched throat.

"NOW Barkha, NOW!! " He screamed. His hands grabbed her headand he shoved her hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto hismanically jerking cock. Finally, his prick exploded in her mouth, filling it with his sperm. Singh's cum filled balls spurted three or four large loads of the fluid in her mouth, . He kept holding her tight by the hair and Barkha had no choice as every drop emptied down herthroat. She tried swallow it all to avoid being choked, but some slipped from her lips. He then pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Barkha watched as his cock jerked aboutwildly, ejaculating his hot load on her face. His cum was in hereyes and on her nose. Large globs of cum dripped down her cheeks.

"You're a pretty good cocksucker Barkha. " Singh observed as he pulled his now soft cock from her mouth and put it back inhis pants. Barkha remained on her knees before him, no longer inheat and stunned by what she had just done. "Now, get up here and sit in my lap! " He laughed. Not knowing why he wanted her to do that, Barkha got up and obeyed. He licked the cum off her face and licked her lips. After that Singh reached over and picked up a stamp and gave it to her. He pointed to a spot on her husband's loan application. "Here! " Heinstructed. Barkha stamped the page, "APPROVED". "There, wasn't it worth it? " Singh laughed. Barkha, still revolted by what hemade her do, just nodded, "yes".

Singh laughed again and took the stamp from her. He inkedit up, then, brought his mouth down onto her erect nipples, and sucked them wildly one after another till Barkha shuddered. He then stamped "APPROVED". with the nipples in the centre. Barkha was shocked but Singh just laughed .

"Won't your husband be surprised when he sucks your tits at night? "Barkha found it quite revolting to discuss the subject of her nipplesbeing sucked. "I"ll wash them. "She said briefly. "Very wise. I knew you were smart. Now get dressed and get out of here. I"ll call your husband tomorrow and tell him the good news. I think you should throw a party next Saturday night to celebrate. Dress sexy, especially under your clothes. And don't wear a saree. Wear a similar sexy sleeveless suit. Understand? Without a bra, if possible. It's a shame to keep hiding these lovely tits. And don't look so crestfallen. I know you too had a good time. You can keep the acting for your husband. "he winked.

Barkha nodded "yes". In a daze, she slipped off his lap, repositioned her breasts in her brassiere, found her kurta and put it on. "May I fix my make-up? " She asked softly. Singh nodded "yes". He watched as she did. As she bent down to buckle her sandals Singh stroked her bottom. "Okay, okay just feeling what you are like in there. " Singh laughed. When she got up to leave, Singh asked, "What do you say? " Incensed, but knowing she didn't have a choice, Barkha answered "Thank you. " Singh laughed, "you are very welcome! But I haven't fucked you …………. . yet. Thank me after that. " Barkha gave him a very cold stare. After all she had sucked him the way she had sucked very few people and still he wanted a fuck. The sex maniac! Singh watched as the pretty young housewife who had just sucked him off for a loan, left his office. He wished there were more applicants for the loan. As pretty and as gullible. He got down to preparing the note for his boss.

Barkha Dikshit's husband got the loan he needed. As Mr. Singh, the banker had instructed her , Barkha coaxed her husband to throw a party to celebrate that weekend. A lot of people showed up, crowding her home. Barkha didn't see Singh and hoped he wasn't going to come. She wondered why he had asked her not to wear a saree. As instructed she had worn a pink salwar suit, with matching lipstick and nail polish. A diamond studded nose pin, diamond ear rings, a golden chain around her slender neck. On one wrist were many pink glass bangles; on the other was a golden wrist watch. On one arm she had worn a golden amulet leaving the other arm majestically bare. She wore new high heeled sandals with silver anklets and tiny toe rings and a pinch of sindur in the parting of her hair. Just below that on her forehead was an oblong shimmering bindi. With her ivory coloured complexion and almost everything else pink. Barkha was looking extremely beautiful. An hour into the party, she saw him, standing with a lady presumably his wife talking to a prominent local businessman. Singh eyed her, and beckoned her over. Barkha obeyed since Rahul was around.

"Hello Mrs. Dikshit! " He smiled. "Do you know Sangeeta and Mr. Anand? " Barkha shook her head no and Singh made theintroductions. As the conversation petered out after severalminutes, Singh took her aside and said, "I need to go to the bathroom. Can you please take me there? "

"Of course! . " Rahul had overheard the request. " Love, please take him there while I attend to the guests. "

She didn't want to do it, but was afraid of his power over her husband's business. She showed him the toilet from the gallery and told him that the entrance was from the bedroom.

"You also come in. " He said.

"Why, Mr. Singh? I will have to take off my sandals. "Barkha protested.

" Well then take them off and come in. And feel free. "

"Oh God, why now? , "she thought, slipped out of her sandals and walked in.

Rather than go into the bathroom Singh was standing there.

"My, you look pretty! " He laughed gazing at her young firm body in a low cut, salwar suit, "Dressed up for me? "

"Why don't you go in? " she asked him.

"For what? Oh, you mean the bathroom? I wanted you to see me doing it.

After all you have seen it and sucked it. "Singh replied.

Barkha blushed. " That is past. "

"Okay, give me a kiss. " And he pressed his mouth down on her, with his tongue darting inside her mouth.

" Mr. Singh, please. My lipstick will be spoilt, the clothes will get crushed and your wife is downstairs. "

" Take off your salwar. And don't bother about my wife. " He ordered.

"Please, I have to go down! " she implored.

"Now, right now. "he repeated with an evil glint in his eyes.

" Why? "Reluctantly and with an expression of exasperation she untied the cord and pulled the salwar down to her ankles and stepped out.

"Good! Show me your undies? " He asked lifting the front of her kurta. She had on a garter belt and sheer thong bikini panties.

"Good, you do like your told! " Helaughed. "Turn around. "Barkha turned around. Singh was pleased to see the string of the thong pass between her firm buttocks.

"Now take off your panties! "

"Now? Why? I have work to do! People are waiting for me! " Barkha was almost begging.

"It seem sort of unfair that while you sucked me off I have not managed to do the same to you. "Singh said.

"No, no, " Barkha repeated. "There is absolutely no need to do it. There is no time. People are waiting for me. "

" Shut up and just do it! " Singh commanded.

"Mr. Singh, please understand. Anybody can come any time. It will be very bad for me if I am seen doing something like this. " Barkha's voice was small.