The Banker's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A hostage Story
3.2k words
4.03
49.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,386 Followers

Thanks to Sam for your help.

...................................

I don't know what time it was when the door opened. I was just glad to see it was the thin guy and not the fat guy coming in with a bag of food. The black man came in behind him, and they stood looking at me for a moment. My sobbing began to start again

"Mrs Summers I told you to just relax."

"Just keep that animal away from me," I sobbed.

The two men looked at each other, and the black man stormed out. I heard shouting from down the stairs, and then something smashed. I heard the fat man yelp in pain, and then it went quiet.

The thin man sat on the bed, "What did he do?"

I shook my head not wanting to think about it, let alone talk about it. I jumped as the black man quickly entered the room. I saw his clenched fist with a graze on his knuckle. He calmed himself and sat on the bed.

"Sylvia, don't worry, he won't touch you again," the black guy said softly, "we've been to see your husband. He understands what he has to do."

My tears started falling again and I couldn't stop sobbing. Last night I had cried for Neil, he would be worried sick.

The black man continued, "Sylvia, it'll be over in a few days, just keep it together and things will be a lot easier for everyone...now our 4th member is with your husband. Someone will be with him all the time. Now eat your breakfast, oh we've brought you a change of clothes, towels, that sort of thing. You didn't have much in the way of, well, everyday clothing."

I sniffed back a tear, "There's not much there in the flat, we only use it as a base for work. I only have clothing and things which I wear for work."

"Yes, your husband explained that."

"How is he?" I sobbed again.

The black man sighed like he was starting to lose patience with me, but he took a breath to calm himself, "He's okay, he's worried about you and he sends his love. But like I said, he knows what he has to do. Now we've decided to change things, because we have to keep you here for a few more days."

I was crying again at that thought.

"Sylvia," the thin man spoke this time, "Sylvia, you are allowed downstairs, and we won't tie you up again, well not if you behave, do you understand?"

I nodded, but still couldn't stop sobbing. What was the point of not keeping me tied up, I didn't want to be here at all, okay so I could walk around the house, but I was still being held against my will. Something else worried me, something that had caused me to stop and think as soon as the door swung open. I was frightened to ask but for some reason I couldn't hold back.

"Why, aren't you wearing your ski masks?"

The black man spoke again, "When this is over we'll be long gone, you'll never see us again, we'll be out of the country when we let your husband know where you are. You have to trust us on this."

"Sylvia, we are trying to make this easy for you," the thin man added.

"Then keep that bloody pig away from me!"

"He won't touch you again...I'll be staying here tonight, you can call me Driver, it's not my real name."

"Why do you think I would want to call you anything?!" I spat.

"Fuck, just lock her in...I told you it was a stupid idea," the black man hissed.

Both men started to leave, and quickly I realised if I was going to get out of here, I needed to gain their trust, and I needed to be on the other side of the door, out of this room, "Okay wait...please wait, I'll be good."

The black man looked at the young guy. Driver, as he wanted to be known, couldn't have been more than 20.

"Okay, but she is your responsibility, any fuck ups and you're the one who gets the thumping, Driver," the black man said, adding the name like he couldn't believe he was playing along with what the young guy had obviously suggested.

I ate breakfast even though it had gone cold. All the time I was thinking of how to escape. The door was left open and I was now untied. All three men were now downstairs, and my mind was being drawn to my phone. The one thing that I didn't know was where I was being held, which was a major flaw in my plans to get help. Also my phone hadn't been on charge for a few days, so I would have to think carefully before using it. I decided to switch it off, just as footsteps came up the stairs. I stood there watching the black man coming up, knowing my phone was now tucked away in my bag behind the zip.

"Come on downstairs," he mumbled.

I found it difficult to look in the men's faces, but the burst lip on the fat guy's face gave me a little satisfaction, but only until he winked at me.

"Come on," the Blackman said to the fat guy, then he turned to Driver as if as an after thought, and he said, "don't take the cuffs off her. If she tries anything, lock her up again."

The two men left and Driver locked the door behind them. The downstairs wasn't as bad as the room I had been locked up in, but it was still furnished in an old style. I looked at the sleeping bag on the discoloured flowery patterned couch. Driver saw me looking at it and jumped up to move it, like in doing so it would please me.

"How long has that been there?" I asked distantly.

"Rough slept in it last night...the fat man, that's the name I gave him not his...."

"I know, not his real name."

"We brought a kettle and fresh milk, some tea and coffee, and crisps and snacks. We never expected to be here long...we, well I packed some clothes for you, and your husband said you'd need fags...so I bought you some."

There was something strange about Driver, it was almost like he wanted to please me, well he could do that by letting me go, but I don't think he would go that far.

"What name did you give the black man?"

"Rider," he said as he put the kettle on.

"Those are strange names, are they to do with cars, or motor bikes?"

He chuckled, "No, I thought you'd get it straight away."

I smiled as I picked up a pack of cigarettes, "You mean Ryder, with a Y, very clever."

I opened the case containing my clothes. On the top was my now famous red dress. Why that dress, why not another one? There was only one answer. I closed the case before he came back from the kitchen with two cups. I sat on the old chair and crossed my legs. His eyes flicked to my thighs briefly.

"Oh mind the trap down there. We've got mice out here."

I pulled my feet to the side, away from the rat trap, but still kept my legs crossed.

"So why did you call yourself Driver?"

"Because I'm like a Driver, I'm the first one out, the one that can go longer."

"And Ryder, how did he get his name?"

"He was born in America, and moved here. I thought that was fitting, and Rough well, because he is."

"So you watch a lot of golf then?" I asked sipping my tea.

"Not much, but I like it when you host it...because you are, well not as boring as the usual stiffs."

"Do you really think you'll get away with this?"

His face dropped a little, but he quickly returned to that stupid grin. Yeah, Eagle, the fourth guy has it all planned. In a couple of days they get the money, and then a hour later they pick me up and we fly off, and then phone your husband and let him now where to pick you up."

"And what if something goes wrong, say they don't pick you up, you'll be stuck here. Why have they chosen you to be here when they get the money?"

He fidgeted in the chair opposite me, "Nothing will go wrong."

"You can't just walk into an airport with bags of money and jump on the nearest plane."

"We don't need to, Eagle owns a plane."

I sipped more of the tea.

"Anyway, I've already decided what I'm going to do with my share. I'm going to buy a fast fucking car, and then send a video to my mates, of me, burning up some foreign road...they'll be fucking jealous...hell I'll even light a cigarette with a load of cash and give them the finger."

"Do the rest know about your plans?"

"Yeah, they just laugh...like it's a big joke."

"Look, I don't think it's fair on you."

He looks at me like I'm mad.

"What, what are you on about?"

"So you stay here while they get the money, and wait for them to pick you up?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Okay, maybe nothing...but you buying a flash car, videoing it then sending your friends the video, and lighting cigarettes with £50 notes, how long do you think it will be before one of your, jealous, friends hands the video to the police?"

"Look I'm not stupid...I'm going to be clean away by then....abroad somewhere hot. Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"Do you honestly think the rest of your gang are going to let you do that? Your face will be all over the papers, the car will be all over the papers, and I don't think your gang will let that happen...in fact, I don't think they have any intention of coming back here. When they have the money they'll be long gone, even before you've worked it all out. So then what, how long before you let me go, a few hours, a few days, before the penny drops and you realise I'm right?"

"No, no they won't do that, they won't."

"Oh is it an honour amongst thieves' thing? My god, they kidnapped me, and that fat asshole almost raped me. They will be sunning their backs by some pool, and you'll be the one who takes all the blame....they are laughing at your plans, because no way in the world would they let you do that."

Slowly his stupid grin falls from his face, as the cogs in his brain start spluttering and turning. I stub out a cigarette and take another breath.

"Look, it's not your fault all of this...help me get away, and I tell the police you got bullied into helping them...I can really make a difference to what happens to you. Trust me."

"It was all my idea....I was the one who suggested it, about kidnapping you because your husband was the bank manager."

Driver's voice was soft and I could see he was thinking back to whatever he told them to start with.

Over the next few hours I topped up his mind with little things, with thoughts about why it was him they intend to leave guarding me.

To start with he gets angry with me, but slowly over the passing hours, I can see him thinking about what I've said, a little more seriously.

"Who keeps sending you messages?"

"My girlfriend, she wants to see me tonight, but I'm supposed to be staying with you."

"Does she know about this?"

"God no, she thinks I'm working at the factory."

"And, what happens when you get the money, will you send for her?"

"Nope, I'm going to have a babe on each arm, a classy babe....like you."

"Driver, it's not too late. Trust me, I'll help you...all we have to do is run and find someone on the road. I'm sure you love your girlfriend really, wouldn't it be good to just forget all of this and go back to normal?"

He looked at his watch, "No they'll be back soon....besides she is a little ordinary."

He goes back to sending her another text, and then finally he puts his phone down.

"Sylvia, those photos of you going in the hotel room last year, with..."

"With Brian, after he won the golf tournment?"

"Yeah....you stayed in his room, for 3 hours so the papers said."

"It was two hours, and his manager and a few others were there too, and my husband knew about it. Brian asked me back for a few drinks, along with the others. I phoned Neil and told him what I was doing. Driver, you do believe me, don't you?"

"Well, it's just that, on that golf show, you always look so...sexy. It's just the way you tease the camera."

I cross my legs and smile, "Like that you mean?"

"God yeah, I mean, surely you know about the videos of you, the leg and breast ones."

"Oh yes...do you watch them?"

He thinks for a while, too long.

"I guess you have, don't worry, I'm not cross."

"Yeah okay I do...I even sent you fan mail once, well twice, you sent a signed photo back, the one of you...."

"I know the one of me sat on the sports desk, with my crossed legs in the blue dress."

"Yeah, the one in those glossy tights, I mean they weren't stockings, you had so much thigh showing. I knew they must......."

He stopped when he saw me cross my legs again, this time I didn't bother adjusting my skirt. I just let it ride up exposing my stocking tops.

"Oh Christ, I like it when you, stroke your legs on the show."

"What like this?" I purr.

Slowly I run my painted nails from my thigh to my knee and back, like I've done on the show. Sometimes I look down while one of the guests is talking. I'll brush some imaginary dust or bits off my tights, just about 6 strokes back and forth, but I always look at my legs when I'm doing it, sometimes I smile a little, so all the men out there think I'm doing it just to tease them.

"You know Driver sometimes I smile, so the viewers think I'm thinking about them. I think to myself, I've got an army of fans out there, and right now I'm teasing you all, look, on daytime television Sylvia Summers is stroking her legs, and grinning, because she knows you are watching, maybe, hopefully, in the chance to see up my skirt."

"So, you do those moves, on purpose?" he asks with a gulp.

"Driver, I've got to, there are other girls, younger girls who want my golf slot. I've got to make sure I get another 2 or 3 year contract. Don't you think I look so relaxed sat there, back in that chair, with that stupid clipboard that you all want moved off my knee? And wouldn't you like that coffee table out of the way, so you can see those high heels better? You know, I bounce my leg and twist my ankle just to keep the guys watching, to give them a reason to stay watching, as the experts say what was wrong or right or wrong about certain bits of play."

"I knew you did it on purpose."

I stare hard into his eyes, "You see you've got an erection. Driver, if you help me esacpe, I swear I'll help you. Not only that, when I'm safe, you and I could just have an hour, alone somewhere, what do you say? I could try a few new moves, see if they work, and see if you like them, if they get you hard. Just imagine while I slowly rub my hand down my legs and back again, you can jerk your cock. It'll be your own private show. You can sit on the floor, right in front of me. Help me Driver, and I'll do all of that and...I'll even let you....come on my legs, would you like Driver.....well?"

His mouth is hanging open, and his face is red. I cross my legs again the other way, and slowly I put the palms on my skirt, and then slide them back up, until not only are my stocking tops, midnight blue suspender belt, and my white thighs showing, but my tiny little midnight blue panties too.

"Well, don't you have fantasies about....coming....on my legs? I bet you'd be good at kissing them too. You could slip of my shoe, and I'd pretend to be hosting the golf show, while you kiss my feet, wouldn't you like that?" I purr.

Driver's face is red, and I glance down at his hard cock, it just sticks up in his overalls.

"Get me out of here, and I'll show you how sexy I can really be."

The sound of tyres on the crunching gravel outside breaks the spell. Driver turns his head slightly, but still his eyes are fixed to my panties. Suddenly he jumps up and I pray he doesn't tell the others. I uncross my legs, and press them together, and then I straighten my skirt and change my expression from a sexy smouldering look, to the worried helpless kidnap victim.

Driver doesn't mention anything to them, so hopefully I can work on him again later. They talk for a moment, and I slowly back away to the stairs.

"And just where the fuck are you going?" the black man asks.

"I need the toilet, and may I please have a bath and change?"

He nods. I offer my cuffed wrists to Driver. I smile at him making sure the others don't see. The black guy grabs my arm and marches me up the stairs.

"Driver will be staying with you tonight. Just have a bath and don't take too fucking long."

"I need my bag, please."

"Why?"

"Do I have to explain?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Okay, have a bath then you can, well, when you're in then room."

"I'd really like to do it in the bathroom, if you don't mind?"

"I'll get you one."

He goes into the room and picks up my bag.

"No wait, I forgot, I used the last one and I was going to get some on way home. I can probably do without now anyway, I've nearly finished."

"Jesus Christ lady. Okay, just go and have a bath, and if you're not out in 15 minutes I'll come and dry you myself." he turns and walks away and then looks back, "sorry we've got no bubble bath," he spits.

So once again I can't get to my bag, but at least I'm not really on my period. Anyway, with Driver here I may be able to side track him long enough to just switch my phone on and make a call. I know my phone won't have much life in it, so my plans have changed. I'll phone the police and if I can't talk to them, at least, they'll be able to track my phone or something.

I hear Driver call to me that I've had long enough in the bath. I get out and dry myself and 5 minutes later I hear the car pull away. My mind is made up on what I'm going to do next. Driver is in for one heck of a shock!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,386 Followers