The Banker's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

With her panties now down around her knees she wriggled her legs and let them fall to the floor. Quickly stepping out of them she looked back at her reflection, now completely naked. She imagined the men, the many pairs of lust filled eyes, still staring at her as she turned sideways and was pleased with what she saw. Her breasts still looking youthful with a conical shape sweeping up and out to her erect nipples.

Her belly looked feminine, slightly rounded but firm. She imagined them all looking at her buttocks as her own eyes moved down over her reflection with critical appraisal. Yes, she thought, still OK.

She then stood with her hands on her hips and placed her legs about a foot apart. Her gaze and the eyes of her imaginary male audience then focussed on the well groomed patch of pubic hair. She liked to keep it neat and trimmed and for many years now, at the request of her husband, she kept her labia completely hair free.

Her eyes then focussed between her legs at the part of her that she was not so sure about. Keeping her labia hair free felt hygienic and clean but without any hair there her protruding labia-minora was clearly visible. She had always been self conscious of how much her labia--minora protruded. She thought it was untidy how these lips somehow dangled between her legs.

Lucy pulled herself away from the mirror and slid into the hot foamy bath. She was already starting feel much more relaxed after loosing her temper earlier. The warm water felt good as she lay back and let it caress her breasts. She rested her head on the back of the bath tub and closed her eyes. The imaginary men were still there in her head, looking down at her naked body, reaching out to touch her.

As usual she felt as though the men were encouraging her as her hand moved down over her belly and then between her legs. Andrew had always told her how much he liked her protruding inner lips. He said that most men found this very sexy. Now she could almost hear her imaginary admirers calling to her. "Open your legs Lucy. Show us what you've got." She felt foolish but also horny as she let her legs fall further apart, delving between them with her eager fingers and imagining the men all gazing at her, watching her masturbate. With one hand between her legs and the other now caressing her breasts, she then brought herself to a shuddering climax.

Much to her dismay she realised that this routine of masturbating and fantasising about the male audience was becoming more and more frequent. She lay there silently, the events of the day replaying in her mind. Her hand was still resting between her legs as she remembered the look on Pauls face. The excited look as he told her about the film he wanted to make, those eyes of his, with an almost evil glint, trying to get a glimpse of her breasts. She felt calm now but new images started to materialise in her head. This time there was no mirror, just Paul and a group of men encouraging her to take off her clothes. She obediently stripped until she stood there completely naked. The images were unstable, surreal even. One moment all she could see were thousands of pairs of eyes, Pauls eyes, every where she looked, devouring her nakedness, then the eyes vanished and all she could see were many penises. Some were large some small, some fat some thin, but what they all had in common was that they were fully erect. She could see these images so clearly, as if they were real. Then she imagined the men were all touching her, molesting her. She felt her nipples stiffen once more as she imagined hands groping and feeling her breasts. Her fingers were once more rubbing between her legs as she imagined many pairs of hands stroking and touching her thighs before finally sliding between her wet lips and entering her.

For the second time that evening she shuddered to a climax.

By now the water was getting cold so she quickly got out and dried herself. She unlocked the door and went to join her husband who was already sitting in bed reading a book.

He looked at her apprehensively, unsure of her mood. She smiled back and said, "Its OK, I feel better now that I've had a nice warm bath."

She lay there for a while, thinking of the fantasies and images she had just enjoyed in the bathroom.

"Andrew," she said, "about earlier at Paul's house. Would you really feel OK if I was to take part in this wild idea?"

Andrew hesitated, uncertain as to how he should respond. Finally he said, "If necessary we can sell the house and I can find some kind of job that we can live on. The only way I can see of keeping this house is for you to give in and make the film. However, I would never ever force you to do it; but, if you did decide to go ahead I would not mind."

He then decided to be completely honest as he continued, "Actually, it would fulfil a long held fantasy of mine."

He waited for her to explode with fury but it never happened.

She looked at him and smiled, before saying, "maybe it could fulfil one of mine too!"

"You mean you would do it, make the film with Paul?"

"I might change my mind by the morning but if you were there to keep an eye on things then I think I could do it."

Andrew was speechless. All the while that Lucy refused to do it he did not have to face up to his own fears of whether he could cope with watching her act out his secret fantasy for real. Now there was every chance that he might have to.

They both fell asleep and in the morning got up and had breakfast as though nothing had changed.

After breakfast, Andrew was reading his newspaper when he heard Lucy on the telephone.

"Hello Paul," he heard her say, "I've thought about your proposal over night and have changed my mind. Yes, I'll do it."

There was a pause for a few seconds as Paul obviously said something and then Lucy said, "OK, we'll be there."

Another pause and then Lucy said, "you filthy bastard, I already do."

She then put down the telephone and returned to Andrew at the breakfast table.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, "What have we done; you done," he corrected himself.

"I'm in a kind of daze," Lucy said but I have agreed that I will take part in his dirty film and we will be at his offices/studio tomorrow."

"So soon!" Andrew exclaimed. "Why did you call him a filthy bastard? What did he say to you?"

"You really want to know", she asked, "the actual words?"

"Yes," said Andrew, "What did he say, the actual words?"

"She paused before saying, "he told me to make sure I shaved my cunt because he hated pubic hair spoiling an otherwise perfect view."

Lucy could not admit it, not yet, but Paul's crude remark had actually turned her on. The remark brought everything into focus. It was real. She was going to play the starring role in a dirty film and, to make sure she knew exactly what would be expected, he had told her to make sure her 'cunt' as he so crudely put it, would be ready for the camera.

The rest of the day passed in a blur.

Andrew was feeling nervous, full of doubt about actually watching his wife being used by other men for real.

His nervousness was only made worse by Lucy's apparent calmness.

That evening she started to get out the clothes she intended to wear the following day. She asked his advice on what he thought she should wear. They both chuckled nervously realising the contradiction of what she should wear knowing that it would soon be taken off.

However, Lucy thought it was important to look the part.

They eventually agreed on the silk dress that she had worn the night before, with a fitted lightweight jacket over the top. Lucy then laid out various items of underwear on the bed for Andrew to choose.

The black lace and other 'risqué' items were discarded. They decided that as a banker's wife she should at least look the part at the beginning.

They chose a delicate pale blue matching bra and panty set trimmed with white lace. To add a little spice they also chose a matching suspender belt and white stockings.

Finally they both went to bed and had a restless night, pondering what might lay ahead tomorrow.

They got up early the following morning and had a full breakfast. After breakfast Lucy went to the bedroom and started to get dressed.

Andrew walked in as she was fastening the suspenders. He just looked at her and said, "Wow, you look so horny."

"Thanks," she replied.

She sat in her underwear as she applied her makeup and then finished dressing, putting on some high heels as she left the house.

They both felt nervous and apprehensive as they left the house and set off for Paul's office.

When they arrived outside he turned to her and said, "Are you sure about this? We could just turn around and go."

"I'm as sure as I'll ever be," she replied.

They left the car and entered the building. Paul was waiting for them inside the plush looking entrance.

He gave Lucy a huge beaming smile as he said, "You look fabulous!"

He guided them to an elevator and they were soon travelling up to his offices on the top floor.

They entered the office. It was like a huge loft apartment with windows all along one wall overlooking the city.

As they walked inside they could hear the excited low murmur of men talking and a large circle of big comfortable armchairs near the huge window.

Lucy looked around and noticed a bar in the far corner with another three men she assumed must be the film crew. One of them was a large black man and Lucy felt her anger rise as he blatantly leered at her, checking her out. A few months ago she would have given him a mouthful of indignant abuse.

"They're here," Paul announced as he led Andrew and Lucy toward the chairs.

Lucy looked around and started to feel panic as she watched six men stand up from the chairs to greet them. They were all dressed similarly, wearing dark business suits, white shirts and ties.

Lucy felt herself blush as she recognised all of the faces. Some were friends others were business acquaintances of Andrews that she remembered seeing before. The room was quite warm and Paul immediately offered to take her jacket. She wanted to keep it on because she felt that it was somehow a layer of protection, but Paul was insistent. She felt she was somehow in kind of dream and found herself obediently unfastening the buttons of her jacket. She was very aware of all the men watching as the last of the buttons was unfastened and Paul lifted it from her shoulders. She could feel all of them mentally undressing her and began to wish that she hadn't worn the silk dress. It felt as though it was clinging more revealingly that usual and she was very conscious of the 'V' neck plunging down toward her cleavage.

Andrew felt almost surplus to requirements as the men gathered round his wife. He just stood nearby and watched, full of mixed emotions.

There was an awkward silence for a while before Paul said, "Lucy, Gentlemen, let us go over to the bar and have a drink while the crew set up the cameras and lights.

They all drifted across the room towards the bar. Lucy thought it felt a bit like a wedding, lots of familiar faces and some not so familiar all meeting together going to enjoy a drink at the bar. She chuckled nervously to herself as she made her way to bar thinking that the big difference was that the guests don't all have sex with the bride.

She had never felt this nervous in her life. She had tried to present a calm exterior but as she looked around at these men she wondered how she was going to go through with it.

At the bar she quickly had a couple of drinks and soon felt slightly more relaxed. She watched nervously as lights were placed around the area where the big chairs were and various cameras were being placed on tripods.

After about an hour of pleasant conversation a few drinks Paul called for silence.

"Before we start I would like to explain the plot." The men chuckled, interrupting Paul. He smiled as he continued, "Yes, there is a plot!"

Paul continued, "All of you here know Andrew and his wife Lucy. You also know that Andrew was responsible for losing most of your investments." Andrew gazed at the floor suddenly feeling deep regret about his own recklessness and his bank's in the handling of his customer's and friends investments.

"So," Paul continued, "in the first scene Paul will apologise for his mistakes and then offer you all the use of his wife Lucy as compensation.

Lucy listened and cringed as Paul said "the use of his wife." She felt butterflies in her stomach as the real truth of the situation hit her. They were going to use her for their selfish pleasure.

"We are almost ready to start," said Paul.

He then looked at Lucy and said, "before we make our way to the chairs and the film set I need to check what you are wearing Lucy."

Suddenly the room was silent and all eyes were on Lucy.

She paused and then looked defiantly at Paul and said, "A pale blue lace bra, matching panties, matching suspenders and white stockings."

"Mmmmmm," that sounds very nice," said Paul, as he walked over to her and said, "Just to get us all in the right mood I think we should have a look."

He walked round behind her and before she could react He reached down and swiftly lifted the hem of her dress up to her waist to reveal her underwear to the men.

She felt her face blush hearing the men all make appreciative noises; low whistles and grunts as they all gazed at her.

Paul then let the hem fall back down and cover her before saying, "Lucy, I don't think that you are using the sheer silk of the dress to its best advantage.

Please go and take off your bra and panties and then bring them back to me. There is a small room over there where you can change. Oh, and please leave on the suspenders and stockings I always find that they look so sexy.

Lucy looked around at the men, feeling very nervous but aware of that old fantasy lurking in the back of her mind.

She slowly walked over to the room that Paul had shown her. Once inside she found it was a proper changing room with hanging rails and a full length mirror. In the corner there was also large shower.

She looked at her self in the mirror and wondered how many girls had stood here, getting ready and nervously preparing them selves for what was to come. She then reached up behind her back and partly unzipped the silk dress. As she slipped her arms from it to reveal her bra she felt the old fantasy materialise in her head. The fantasy felt more real than ever as she imagined all the men outside were staring back at her from the mirror. She then unfastened her bra and took it off watching her breasts fall free. Still looking at her reflection and imagining the men were all staring, she reached up and gently squeezed her naked breasts, seeing and feeling her dark nipples stiffen.

She then put her arms back into the dress and zipped it back up.

The silk was very sheer and clung to her naked breasts like a second skin.

She then lifted up the dress around her waist, grateful that she had put on her panties over the suspenders. She then quickly pulled the panties down her legs and took them off.

She stood for a moment, still holding the dress up and looking in the mirror. In her mind the men were all now staring between her legs. She felt a strong feeling of trepidation but also arousal as she let the hem of the dress fall back down to cover her and prepared her self mentally to walk back outside.

The silk was not only clinging to her naked breasts but was clinging to the tops of her thighs. She could even make out the outline of her neat patch of pubic hair that was showing through the silk.

As she looked at her self she knew that she needed to be strong. She took a deep breath and then opened the door and made her way back to the men, clutching her bra and panties in her hand.

As she opened the door the low mumble of conversation stopped immediately and all men turned to look at her. The only sound was the 'click, click' of her high heels as she walked toward them. She felt as though she was completely naked as her breasts moved sensuously with each step, a gentle sway that somehow looked out of time with her steps. She was acutely aware of each movement of her breasts as her erect nipples felt as though they were being caressed by the silk.

At the same time the silk clung between her thighs, feeling like a thousand soft feathers gently caressing her.

As she stopped in front of the men Andrew felt guilty as though he had somehow betrayed her. He used his hands to try and make his erect penis more comfortable under his trousers and realised that all of the others were doing the same.

"Lucy, you look sensational," said Paul as he took her bra and panties from her. She watched his lust filled eyes roam all over her as he lifted her panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Mmmmm, you smell beautiful; I think we are ready to roll."

"Gentlemen, will you would please go and sit in the chairs while we shoot the opening scene of Andrew's apology. He will then bring Lucy to you. At this point Andrew will then leave her and stand behind the cameras to watch and I will take over." As she heard him say the words, "and I will take over," Lucy glanced at him and realised that the man she had detested for so long was about to get his wish.

The chairs had been arranged in a horseshoe shape and in the open side of the horseshoe shape was a single empty armchair that they all had a clear view of.

Andrew and Lucy stood together in front of one of the cameras just outside the group of chairs.

Paul called for silence as he handed Andrew a sheet of paper.

"OK, Andrew just give me a nod when you are ready and we'll film you reading your statement."

Andrew quickly scanned the speech that Paul had prepared and then nodded his head.

"OK, take one," shouted Paul.

Lucy looked across at her husband as he started to read.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I realise that I have cost you all a lot of money and until recently I thought I had no way of ever being able to repay any of it.

As you all now know, Paul is confident that there is now a very lucrative market for a different type of adult movie. The buyers and audiences are tired of the usual Barbie doll types with there enhanced breasts and fake tans. What they really want to see is a genuine young, attractive, classy woman, looking a little unsure, being used for the first time in an adult film.

Even better, would be the spoilt young wife of a wealthy banker who has fallen on hard times.

Lucy will be the star of the film that Paul is about to make. She will be used as you wish until she has satisfied you all."

As he finished reading the speech Paul shouted, "Cut!"

"Well done Andrew," said Paul. If you want to watch then just stand over there behind the cameras. Andrew walked away, still feeling very guilty but still feeling nervous and aroused.

Paul then turned to Lucy. "We will film the rest in one take," he said. There will be editing to be done afterwards but generally I find that it is best to just film everything.

"Nervous? He asked, as he took her hand ready to lead her to the men.

"Yes she mumbled, "Very nervous," as he shouted, "Main scene, take one!"

He led her to the group of men and, as they walked, he said, "Try to relax and enjoy it I'm sure they will all behave like gentlemen. Don't worry about what you have to do. I will be directing every part, so just listen to me and do what I say.

Once more the room was silent except for the 'click, click of Lucy's heels as Paul led her to the group of men.

He positioned her in front of the empty chair and stood close beside her. There was a camera opposite her but outside of the group of chairs.

She noticed another cameraman with a hand held camera. He was slowly moving the camera from her head down to her feet and then back again.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers