The Bar

Story Info
A wild night with her bisexual Master.
1.3k words
3.92
23k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
co1029
co1029
17 Followers

I woke up that morning, like I always do, to my master's sexy voice. I knew I couldn't say anything because of our no speaking rule but I still love being woke up that way.

"My precious, today is the day I test you. I want to see if you are truly the whore I think you are. Now get up and get ready"

I knew I couldn't stay in bed, so without a word, I got up and when into the bathroom to take a shower. I'm not the prettiest thing ever, but I figure I'm hot. Standing about 5'5" with great curves I turn heads. I have very fair skin, shoulder length dark curly hair and piercing green eyes. As I jump in the shower I think of my master. His name is Brian although I never mutter it. He isn't very tall, only 5'8" with dark hair and eyes. It only takes one glance from him to melt me. We met in a bar and were instantly attracted. Perhaps it was the fact that we are both S&M freaks. It also helps that we both knew we were bisexual growing up, so we could help each other heal old scars.

I finished up my shower and got dressed. My master had laid out a super sexy black halter dress and heels. I knew if I wore underwear I would get punished, so I didn't.

He had left by the time I did my hair and makeup but had left me directions. I followed them and got to the bar where we first met. I found the party room I was to go to and walked in. The first thing I noticed was that I was the only woman there. 6 men were also in the bar, each a different type. I could feel their stares as they watched me walk. The bartender was a surfer with tan skin and blond hair, looking kind of sloppy. There were two men in suits, one shy and sweet, the other looked like a model. I saw a man in uniform talking with what looked like a normal, everyday man, but as I walked closer I heard that this man had an English accent. I then sat at the bar and looked to my right. There was a black man who was by far the most attractive man. His voice was like thunder as he asked me a question. I was so lost in his voice I had to ask him to repeat himself.

"Hi. I'm Leo. You must be Colette." I was shocked! He knew my name!

"Uh yea... Are you a friend of Brian's?" He laughed.

"You could say that." as he talked I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. When I looked again I saw Brian standing against the wall in a dark green shirt and tight black pants. Those pants were perfect! They fit him so well. Every curve of his ass was hugged. As he approached I almost forgot to look down. He liked his slaves to do that.

"Hello my precious. How are you this evening? You may talk."

"Sir, I am wanting,"

"Wanting what, my dear?"

"Wanting this slave to make her master happy." He smiled

"You have already proven yourself to me. This is just another test."

When I looked up all the men where gone and Brian and I were the only people in the bar.

"Enough talk my love. Let us leave." With that he took my elbow and led me away. When we got to the room he told me "You know the safe word. Now turn around so I can blindfold you." He took me into the room and I felt his hands all over my body.

"Undress, slut" The words were so sudden I didn't know what to do. "Now!"

"I....I'm sorry." The words came out so fast I couldn't catch them. I started to undress when I heard..

"Did I say speak slave?" All I could do was shake my head no. I felt hands pushing and pulling me to the bed and I was told to get on all fours with my arms and legs spread out as far as I could. When I felt the handcuffs close around my hand I got a little nervous. Brian knew I didn't like my hands cuffed. Then I felt a pair of hands on my back and another pair on my legs. There were hands roaming all over my body. Soon I felt a mouth on my right nipple and I gasp at the touch. There was a hand at my cunt and I was pretty sure it was my masters. All the attention on my body was taking its toll and I was fighting back the urge to cum, but the urge was wining. Not thinking I yelled out.

"Oh god master please let me cum!" All I got in answer was 5 sharp slaps to the ass. I started to whimper and rock against my chains. The had pinching my clit was covered in my juices. Then finally I heard it.

"Cum, slut"

I screamed out when I came. It was the most mind blowing orgasm of my life. The land that was at my cunt was coasted. After a few minutes I was pushed to my knees and a cock was shoved into my mouth. I welcomed the intrusion and sucked hard. My hands were placed on 2 more cocks and I got the clue and started to stroke them. I trailed my nails down the raging hard-ons, cupping their balls and back up. All I had to do was keep my mouth open and slide my tongue along the ridges as he pushed his rod in and out of my mouth.

I was so caught up in the heat of the situation it took a while for me to notice a man had slipped under me until his cock was into my hole. Just as the man under me was fully buried, I felt a man at my ass. Moaning around the thick cock in my moth, I felt him lube my puckered star and start to inch his way in. He grunted when he felt how tight I was. When he was all the way in the two started to establish a rhythm. I started to feel like a slut. A cock in every hole and 2 more in my hands. The sensations were incredible. Who were these men? I trusted Brian but, I still had to wonder. It didn't take long for the men to establish a hard fast rhythm. The men were soon slamming home one more time. I felt the explosions in my hands and ass first. After the men came, they cleaned up and left. I heard them leave , but there were still sounds of slapping, moaning and a hard cock moving in and out of my mouth. I felt a hand taking off my blindfold. It was my master's hard-on in my mouth and the man with the accent was fucking him hard in the ass, while talking dirty to him. I didn't hear him before because I was too involved with the 4 other cocks. I kept sucking Brian's cock while he got his ass reamed. It was obvious he was about to shoot his load, so I picked up the sucking. He screamed out when he came. The British man behind him came into his ass, cleaned up and left.

"How are you precious?" He said after taking in my cum covered breasts and sweaty skin. "You may speak."

"Wonderful," I replied, "I feel like your slut. Who were those men?"

"A fantasy of mine and yours. I'm proud of you. Perhaps a reward is in store." I felt a warm rush of pleasure at his words, along with the tingle of excitement.

co1029
co1029
17 Followers