The Bar

Story Info
She is dominated in a public bar by a stranger.
1.8k words
46.9k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man walked into the bar and instantly his eyes were drawn to a dark haired woman sitting at the far end of the counter. She was dressed as though she belonged in some high society social club, yet here she was, in a dive bar...alone. She was wearing a white, silky blouse and a form fitting knee length shirt. As the door closed behind the man, a cool breeze swept through the bar momentarily pressing the blouse against the woman's breasts. He could see her nipples tightening at the cold.

The bar was almost empty, only a few regulars sitting here and there. None acknowledge his presence with even a glance. So much the better for his purposes...Now that he has seen this woman, he will have her...tonight.

The man approaches the woman and moving around behind her, places a hand on either side of her on the bar and leans over her right shoulder, giving him a nice view of her round breasts under that sexy shirt. The woman shows no reaction, not even a surprised glance. She continues to sip at her drink as though nothing has happened.

After a moment, the woman leans slightly back into the man, giving him an even better view of her sexy neck and gorgeous breasts. She can feel him hardening against her. The man slowly runs a hand up her arm and across her chest, torturing her by completely avoiding her breasts. She can see the other patrons in the bar watching intently from the corners of their eyes as the man whispers something in her ear. The woman seems to melt into the man and reaches around behind her to run a hand up his thigh and across the front of his pants. His cock is clearly hard and begging for attention as her hand lightly passes up and down it.

The man continues to possessively run his hand over the woman, eventually bringing it to rest gently encircling her throat. He squeezes slightly and tilts her head to the side as he exerts just enough control over her to ensure she will do whatever he wants. The woman's legs part involuntarily, her muscles relaxing as her body responds to his commands. The man slips some money onto the bar to pay for her drink and slowly pulls the woman off her stool, leaving a damp spot behind from her excitement.

He turns her in the direction of the back room -- a deserted pool table in the middle. Without releasing her neck, he guides her into the room, ignoring the envious stares of the other patrons.

The man loosens his tie and releases his hold on the woman. She slowly, almost instinctively, begins to unbutton her blouse. He roughly slaps her hands away, grabs her by the wrists and forces her arms over her head and behind her neck. Using his tie, he ties her wrists together and wraps the remaining length around her neck leaving just enough for him to hold on to and steer with.

Pulling gently on her bindings, the man forces the woman to her knees in front of him.

His hard cock is inches from her mouth and she licks her lips in anticipation. Leaning forward slightly, she tugs at the button and zipper of his suit with her teeth...slowly but surely releasing his massive cock from his pants. Finally freed of its confines, it brushes the woman's lips. She reaches her tongue out to meet it even as the man pushes her forward within reach. Resisting his push, she is able to lick him and taste his cock before she takes him fully in her mouth.

The woman moves her head slowly back and forth, and the man begins to groan with pleasure...

he tightens his grip on the tie and pulls her head so that he can see her looking at him as she swallows his cock. He can see that the position is slightly uncomfortable for her, but he can also see her hips starting to move back and forth trying to create some friction and make contact with something, anything. With his hand still pulling on the tie, he moves his other hand to her chin and slowly raises her off the ground, against her slight sound of protest as his cock is no longer in reach of her mouth.

He turns her around again so that her back is pressed against him once again, and he starts to unbutton her shirt. She can now see that the other men in the bar are lined up across the entrance to the back room, watching her submit to this total stranger without protest

With an admonition to stay put, the man releases his grasp on the tie and uses both hands to open her shirt and expose her large breasts. Cupping one in each palm he squeezes her already erect nipples gently at first then a bit harder, until he can feel her hips grinding against him, looking for satisfaction. She struggles a bit in her bonds, trying to free a hand to stroke him with, or perhaps to finish the undressing process, but isn't able to break the tight bonds of the tie.

Her shirt is now off and the man reaches under her skirt with one arm as the other resumes its post around her neck. Bending her backwards slightly, stretching her almost onto her tiptoes, he slides his hand down between her legs to her already wet cunt. Her skirt gets in the way and he pulls it free of her body with a tug of frustration. The buttons roll across the floor and the watching men follow them with their eyes as they come to rest at their feet.

Now fully exposed, the woman's skin begins to redden into a blush, making the surface of her body hot. The man slides his hand back between her legs and starts to gently rub her clit between his fingers, occasionally pinching, while he watches her body undulate from over her shoulder. Every time her naked rear presses back into his still exposed cock, he feels a jolt of desire.

He slips a finger, then two, into her wet cunt and she groans and pushes harder against him.

She is so tight he can barely get both fingers in her. Clearly she hasn't been fucked in a while and wants it badly. Tightening his grasp on her neck he turns her towards him yet again and orders her to finish undressing him with her teeth. As she unbuttons his shirt slowly, she licks his chest, teases his nipples, and after some very interesting maneuvers, which the watching patrons thoroughly enjoy, she manages to remove the last of his clothing.

Now kneeling in front of him again, she strains against his hold on her neck, trying once again to take his cock into her warm and ready mouth. She manages to lick his balls thoroughly before he regains control of her struggling and tosses her onto her back on the pool table. Her struggling ceases as he releases her neck and begins to move slowly down her body with his mouth, pausing to give some attention to each breast, and to bite her nipples roughly before moving on.

Her legs are still drooped over the side of the pool table facing the watchers, so the man parts them and steps aside just a bit to give everyone a good view. He explores her with his fingers yet again, exposing all of her to the cool air of the bar. He lowers his head and licks her slit, from cunt to clit, flicking her gently with his tongue before plunging it into her hot pussy again and again. She is practically dripping at this point, making him even hotter. She rocks her hips into his mouth, urging him to pay attention to her neglected clit, begging him to take her then and there.

He resists the urge and continues to tease, enjoying the way she is struggling towards him, unable to do anything with her hands tied. Lying in such a way that she can't even sit up without the use of her hands...

Finally, he can take no more of this. His cock is harder than it has ever been and aching for release. Pulling her hips slightly off the pool table, he places the tip of his cock at the lips of her cunt. Pushing gently he slides into her only a little. Her pussy is so unused to being entered that she tightens up even more, squeezing his head with her muscles. Forgoing even the convenient handhold the tie offers, the man grabs a fist full of the woman's hair on the back of her head, and pulls her head back, further arching her back, and distracting her from the pressure at the mouth of her pussy. As she gasps in pure pleasure at the way she is being manhandled, he slides full length into her. Pulling back, he teases her with slow short strokes before burying himself in her hot, wet pussy again.

He can feel her starting to come now, so he pulls out and drives himself hard into her again and again. Fucking her into an orgasm like she hasn't had in years. She cries out in pleasure over and over again and the waves of pleasure paralyze her body. The man can feel ever pulse of her orgasm gripping his cock and remains buried in her until the pulsing ceases.

Withdrawing his still ready cock, he forces her back onto her knees in front of him. She eagerly licks her own juices off his cock and his balls, both dripping with her pleasure. Again guiding her with the tie, he encourages her to suck his cock. She closes her hot mouth around his tip, flicking her tongue over the small hole, pressing gently into it. Slowly she draws him further into her mouth and begins to recreate the rythym he used to such great effect on her. Moving her head slowly back and forth before plunging him full length into her mouth. Quickly, she can feel his hard length start to pulse and twitch. He tenses up and grabbing her by the back of the head, forces himself deep into her throat. He comes hard, shooting hot, thick fluids down the back of throat, feeling her swallow with every spurt.

Both utterly exhausted and oblivious to their surroundings, the bartender places a warm, damp towel in the man's hand. Neither even notice his presence as the man gently cleans them both off. The man smoothly pulls his clothes back on, reclaims his tie, and walks slowly out the bar, leaving the woman sitting naked on the pool table, exhausted and surrounded by the other patrons of the bar. As the door swings closed behind him, he hears a faint moan of pleasure drifting out of the back room...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sounds like typical Fantasy Dom

going into a bar picking out a sub or sub to be and decides his health insurance is paid up so he can be treated for whatever diseases a bar pickup will carry.

Of course leaving her set up for the gangbang that seems to be starting before he leaves the bar. This is of course the expected behavior of a classic dom who takes control of a submissive and then leaves her for the public, as a public facility without a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

This story was so hot! It makes a woman think about doing things.....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Paying the Taxi Driver Kate's short on the fare and there's only one option.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Back-Alley Whore From the pub to the alley.in BDSM
Ӕgir's Captive A Viking claims his prize.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories