The Bar

Story Info
A headache at the bar brings power.
1k words
60.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was dark and he hoped that the dim light, along with the whiskey, would ease up the headache. His head had been pounding since he had gotten off the plane hours before. There had been some strange encounter on the plane, but he couldn't seem to remember what had happened. All he could think about now was the pain behind his eyes.

Well, that wasn't all he could think about. Behind the bar was a plump little honey of a bartender with curly light red hair and a massive set of natural looking tits. He thought about that too. As she set a new glass in front of him he thought; "I'd love to se those tits."

The bartender looked confused for a second and he was afraid he had stared a little too hard. Then she stepped back into the little alcove behind the cash register, looked around to make sure none of the other customers in the booths could see and lifted her shirt and pink lace bra. Her enormous tits were fantastic, capped with upward poking light pink nipples that could've been covered with a nickel, if the nickel could've balanced on them as hard as they were. She grinned at him, and slowly lowered her clothes.

He felt a rush of blood to his cock, and to his amazement, the headache seemed to ease up a little. The bartender acted as if nothing had happened. He thought, "Come tell me your name and flirt with me."

"Hey," she said, leaning onto the cooler showing a lot of cleavage, "I'm Kim." She reached out her hand, making her tits swing.

"Matt." He said, shaking her hand. Then he thought, "Tell me about your love life and be totally honest."

She looked serious and sort of sad.

"I'm married, second time. He's alright, I guess. He works a lot and..." she paused as if trying to give herself permission to go on, "he's got as pretty small dick and he doesn't...um...treat me the way I want."

"Tell me how you want to be treated." He thought, the headache receding even more.

"I want..." she looked around and then ran her hands across her tits, her nipples driving through the peach button down and the pink bra, "I want a man to treat me like a whore."

Bingo.

He couldn't believe that he was really causing this, but every time he gave her a mental order he felt better. He looked around the bar. There were five other people in the room, three men sitting together and a young couple playing pool. He mentally instructed the young girl to be as sexy as she could be while she was shooting. As he watched the girl unbuttoned her blouse all the way to her white bra, made a show of chalking her cue and then leaned as far over as she could to shoot. Her ass was in the air and her tits pressed into the table. She said something to the guy that made him smile and adjust his crotch.

Something wonderful was happening.

He mentally instructed the men to pay and leave, tipping at least 100%. He saw the delighted look on Kim's face and realized what ever it was it worked on men too.

He mentally instructed Kim to go where she wouldn't be seen and remove her bra. She was gone and back within a minute, the beauties swinging free. He told her mind that she was getting very excited being near him. She sat on the cooler and asked him about himself. While he spoke, telling her about his boring job, he told her mind that he was the sexiest man she had ever seen. She became flushed and her nipples looked like they were so hard they hurt. "Pinch them." He thought. "Pinch them hard."

This time she didn't hesitate, she grabbed each nipple in a fist and squeezed. She gasped and then sighed deeply.

The couple at the pool table were getting pretty worked up as well. He touched her as she walked by. She pressed her tits into his back while he was shooting.

"You are alone in the bar." He told their minds. "Take off your clothes and fuck."

As they started tearing one another's clothes of he told Kim that she could not move or speak. All she could do was watch and enjoy. In no time at all the boy had the girl laying on the table and was slamming his average cock into her. She clawed at the table and at her own tits.

"Cum" He instructed her and she exploded, screaming. When she had clamed down, the boy still pounding into her, he told her she would cum again, even hared, if she could make the boy cum on her face. She frowned a little, having always thought that was the grossest thing ever, but she had to obey. She pushed to boy out of her, making him whimper, then knelt in front of him. Mat couldn't hear what she said but the boy started stroking for all he was worth. Suddenly his cum splattered the girls face and tits, some of it flying into her hair. The girl had another screaming orgasm as she was plastered with the mess.

"Dress, leave the cum on, and go. You will forget you have cum all over you. You will always cum when he shoots on your face." And just to be cruel. "And only when he cums on your face."

The couple hurriedly dressed and left, forgetting to pay, but Kim was too far gone to notice. He looked at her, she had apparently been sitting, frozen, and watching the couple. She was beyond excited. She was panting. Her face was bright red. He shot images into her mind. She felt a dog collar around her throat. She felt herself kneeling on the cold concrete floor, begging to suck Master's perfect cock. She was herself dancing and stripping for him. She saw herself leaning on the bar. She saw Matt holding his belt. She knew he was going to whip her, and he made her want it more than she'd ever wanted anything in her life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Educating the Teacher Mafia boss takes revenge on teacher who accused him of rape.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Are You Gullible? Megan will believe anything Danny tells her.in Mind Control
The Loser Ch. 01 A born loser discovers the key to the mind.in Mind Control
The Wishing Device Michael finds device that fulfills his wishes at new job.in Mind Control
More Stories