The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjplotts
kjplotts
30 Followers

"Oh shit... Don't stop, I'm going to cum! God, please don't stop! Here it comes... Uhhhh oh fuck!" Sam screamed as she came all over Amy. Her body started convulsing as her most epic orgasm flowed through her entire body. It took her at least a few minutes to finally calm down and Amy finally took her face and fingers out of Sam's pussy. Amy collapsed next to Sam on her bed, smiling like an idiot.

"...Sam?" Amy asked, quietly.

"Yeah, babe?"

"... This was amazing. Everything... what you did, what I did... What does this mean?"

Sam looked over at Amy and grabbed her hand, still slightly wet with her juices.

"It means whatever you'd like it to mean, Amy. I'm used to flings, so if you want this to be a fling, I understand. I'm leaving this all up to you," Sam replied, being honest and slightly heartbroken.

Amy heard the break in Sam's voice and leaned over to kiss her, softly but with fire and intensity.

"All I know right now is that being with you tonight has been the best night I have had in a very long time... And although I'm not sure what I want to do with us, I know that I don't want this, whatever this is, to stop," Amy told her. Sam felt her heart skip a beat, knowing that this might not be the last time she gets to spend the night with this beautiful girl.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow. You wore me out, babe; I'm so ready for sleep," Sam said with a chuckle. Amy smiled, kissed her new lover, and rolled over. Sam followed suit, curling up around Amy, and falling asleep with grin on her face.

kjplotts
kjplotts
30 Followers
12