The Bar

Story Info
A couple meets for a rendevous in a bar while in same city.
1.6k words
3.75
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and Cata met on a business trip a few years ago and were of great interest to each other. However they lived in different cities and were never able to connect. Also it seemed that their relationship statuses were always out of sync. One of them was always in a serious relationship or sometimes both. They were both slated to be in the same city for a couple of days and begin to exchange emails and talk. It seems that they both had a love for being in a dominant / submissive interlude and they began to discuss it further. Both wanted to make it happen on Friday night at a Bar on the corner of 19th Street and Wilson called The Monroe. It was very upscale, somewhat off the beaten path and Max and the owner went to undergrad together.

Max relaxed with toward the left side of the bar. Cata sat at small cocktail table on the opposite end near dining area. Wearing a custom made charcoal suit, he stirred a dark drink while glancing across the room. As he stirred his platinum cufflink would catch the light. The thoughts that were running through his mind. After years of wondering, he found himself challenged by the current situation. Was he really in the same bar with Cata? Was this the evening he thought about for years? He alternated between smiles and glances and attempts to look away. She was far more beautiful now that what he recalled from their previous meeting several years ago. Clearly life was treating her well. They had recently exchanged photos, but he suddenly realized that the photos had not done her any justice. Cata was 5'-3" and extremely sexy. Everything about her was perfect from her hair to her make-up to her nails. Seated alone and wearing a black fitted and plunging silk dress and a black 3" heel, she had the place abuzz. So many men attempted to garner her attention – politely she said no to their overtures. Max and Cata continued to text across the restaurant. Each text more steamy and explicit. The thought of being Max's submissive really turned her on deeply. She loved tall men and the way he walked in and just dominated the room was a real turn on. Max looked to always be in control in any setting. He had great power, grace and charm. She could not help but to stare. The prospect of being her dominant to him was such turn on for Max. He still wondered if a woman that beautiful and sexy would be able to submit completely. He knew that he had to build her trust, which usually takes time. However, he was preparing to take her on an erotic journey not before experienced by either of them.

He had the bartender take care of her with whatever she wanted. It seems that brandy and cream were the drink of choice for this steamy night. With the passion at an extreme level he sent one more text. Go to the front, go up the stairs, you will see a room with a sign "Private Office – Do not enter." Meet me in that office in 7 minutes. Cata looked at Max immediately and her excitement level was at an all time high. She knew things would become far more interesting.

Cata entered and was very impressed. Scented candles were burning throughout the office as the quiet storm played in the background. There were several bouquets of freshly cut flowers in the room as well as a bar in the corner. She loved the level of planning by Max. She soon received a text asking if she liked the office? She responded that she loved it. She soon poured herself a glass of wine and had a seat on oversized sofa. Another text arrived. Open the drawer to the left of the sofa. She obeyed. In the drawer she saw an assortment of new toys and accessories. There were vibes, dildos, plugs, clamps, oils, lubes, and restraints. She knew that this would be a very intense night. Next text - select one of the oils and one of the other toys - get acquainted with the toy.

Cata's mind was spinning a little bit more. She was truly trying to grasp the magnitude of the moment. The flowers – the candles – the music, were all very romantic and seductive. She was

more than eager to continue with the adventure. She did not know what to do next and what to select. She tried a few of the oils and soon settled on one that seemed to have sexy blackberry type aroma. Selecting a toy would be more of a challenge. She wanted one that would be enjoyable but was also considering what Max may think. She soon settled on a mid-size vibe. It seemed to have some nice features and she was sure she would enjoy it. The whole evening with the setting, the drinks, and the steamy texts had made her quite excited. Maybe it was the drinks and maybe it was the evening, but she began to feel more and more bold. She was outside of her comfort zone and welcomed the change. She also became more and more horny. She had a seat on the oversized sofa, pulled up her black dress, slid her panties to the side and began to play with the vibe. She was almost lost in the moment when she saw Max enter the room.

Bald and clean shaven other than a pencil mustache, he had an even more dominant presence than he did at the bar. He smiled when he saw that she was obeying the order. He did not say a word. He walked over to her and took her hand to have her stand, as the dildo dropped to the floor. He pulled her closed and engaged in a very long, and very deep kiss. He whispered into her ear "Thanks for obeying." Max then filled a tall glass with ice and poured in a small amount of water. He then went to the toy area and pulled out a glass dildo and submerged it into the tall glass. Cata knew that something would be very cold very soon. Max then approached Cata again and pulled her close. He whispered into her ear, "Take your panties off, but keep on your dress and heels". She immediate complied with the request. He soon turned her around and pulled up her black dress to expose Cata's full ass. He rubbed it deeply with the oil that she selected. She loved the sensation; and he soon he rubbed in more oil.

He then gave her a few firm spanks. Cata winced but enjoyed the sensation greatly. Max then said "Have a seat on the sofa." Cata again complied with Max's request. She relaxed on the sofa and soon found that Max was leaning in and kissing her softly but passionately. She thought that this was the smoothest man that she ever met. Max then went over to a chair and pulled out the silk scarf that was in his breast pocket of his jacket and used it as a blindfold. Cata's senses were on edge. Max borrowed a piece of the ice from the glass and began to rub her lips with it and allow a few cold drips of water to run down between her breasts. Cata felt Max take her right leg and rest it on the top of the seatback for the sofa, while placing her left foot on the floors. He pulled up her black dress such that she was fully exposed to him. Cata soon felt the icy chill of a melting cube begin to travel up her inner thigh and back down the other leg and back up and then back down. She let out a soft scream from the sensation. This was repeated twice with more emphasis placed on the area between her legs. Her excitement grew as she soon felt Max's tongue began to trace the same path. The teasing was almost too much for her. Soon his tongue began to settle down in the right area as he began to eat her out expertly. Cata was flowing. Max continued to pleasure Cata with his tongue and allow it to work its magic. She erupted in complete pleasure twice and Max managed to quickly determine what made her reach a climax. She truly enjoyed the sensation and the environment.

Max then went over to the tall glass of ice water and pulled out the glass dildo. It was frigid from being in glass for so long. Max touched it to Cata lips and she could feel the coldness as well as the smoothness. She soon felt the dildo rubbing inside her thighs. She let out a soft scream each time in touch. The cold smoothness of the glass was truly new. After warming slightly from her body, but still very cold, she could feel the glass piece move between her legs and start to part her lips and slowwwwwlllly enter. Her eyes opened widely but were shielded by the scarf. As the dildo entered more deeply she began to scream with pleasure. It was sooo cold and sent a deep chill deep inside of her. She screamed "Stop" not knowing if she could handle this new sensation, and tried to move her legs closer together. Max paused and reached for both hands and held them for a moment and said "shhhhhhhh" to quiet her. He then placed the leg back on the sofa back - opening her again fully. Soon he begins pushing the chilled dildo in deeper. It felt not quite as cold, but still chilly. He pushed it in more ... she screamed again ... and in deeper .. and the screams were ones of pleasure. As the sensation continued Cata felt another wave cresting and soon erupted into her 3rd climax of the evening. Max then took her by the hand and said follow me.