The Bar

Story Info
A typical shift at Syds'.
663 words
4.12
9.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly approaching the door, the roar of the Coliseum still echoing in my head, 'Maximus!... Maximus!... Maximus!'. I need my escape... I need Syds'.

Opening the door in a wide arc, letting the initial scene wash over me... ah... my people. Frolicking in the tub, couples becoming intimate in the shadows, the usuals sitting at the bar, drinking and laughing... basically having a good time.

Entering, I receive more than my fair share of greetings and kisses, even a few wanton leers, as I make my way to the bar.

Settling in, behind, I take a quick assessment, 'Who's here?' and 'What has to be done?'. Noting who is not here let's me take care of the glasses, piled high from the last tender. Once the arduous task is complete, I take care of the little things. Restocking the cooler with the many types of beer we serve, topping off the juices in the speed tray( easy access for those drinks that need a splash).

Looking up, in to the crowd, seeing that she isn't here, I resume.

Wiping down the bar top, and then placing bowls of snacks for the crowd to enjoy... nothing special (popcorn, chips and pretzels) but they seem to enjoy it. Occasionally getting a drink order, trying to serve it quickly, getting ahead of the crowd. Then filling the fruit tray, using only the freshest. Placing a bowl of cherries and strawberries in the fridge, for those who prefer a different type of snacking. Turning quickly, almost forgetting the olives.

With everything at the bar set and between orders, I check the thermostat for the tub. Taking a casual stroll out, across the room, bringing a tubber or two something to ease away the days' stress. I find myself at the closet. Pulling clean towels and robes out... leaving them out on the bench.

Returning to my station, taking a moment to rest, maybe enjoy a cold O. J... watching the crowd... waiting.

Then the door opens, and the room cries out for my baby. Sauntering in, men and women flock to her side, wanting desperately to run over myself, knowing that I can't, only allowed a simple greeting. But we both exchange a knowing glance, one of longing, of desire. Effortlessly mixing her favorite drink, feeling her hand touch mine as I serve it to her. I try to conceal my blush, but she can see right through me. As she turns to a friend, i move down to answer another order. Every so often, looking over to her, marveling at her beauty, not feeling guilty when she catches me stealing a peek at her.

The night carries on, our eyes constantly meeting, and it is an endless torture. To be so close, to hunger for her touch, the feel of her skin, the want of losing myself in her gaze.

Briefly rewarded with a whisper or gentle caress, whilst no one is watching. excited more and more by each others touch. Memories flooding back of more private times.

By this point, my baby excuses herself, much to the disappointment of the crowd.

A moment later, I hear her soft voice in my ear, feeling her breath on the back of my neck. Her hands snaking up my chest as her bosom press against my back. I swoon, moaning softly with my yearning, hoping the crowd doesn't notice that their bartender is in a trance.

Slowly, I turn... mouth slightly open... in awe of the goddess before me, eyes fixated on her loveliness.

So close, our breathes intermingling, feeling the heat radiate from our skin... knowing the time for words has passed as we close for a kiss... a kiss forged in the fires of passion... filled with a hunger for each others taste... a kiss that stirs the desire in us both. A tender kiss, with teasing, playfulness, but with fury and excitement. A kiss with just a glimpse, that leaves our bodies aching for more.