The Barani Festival

Story Info
Diety is worshiped with vulgar songs and more.
3.6k words
3.75
72.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

First let me explain - 'The Barani Festival'. It is a rare local festival in India (Kerala -- Kodungalloore) held in a Temple, which is now a tourist spot. The deity of this temple is worshipped with vulgar & sexual song. It is based on a belief that the deity at the temple loves to hear its praises in vulgar language. The only one of its kind I think in the world and still existing. Officials are trying to stop this festival because there are reports of mass groping during the festival. The day of the Barani is like giving license to the drunkards and gropers.

During old times - the time when virgins were first given to landlord before marriage, the festival were celebrated by all including Men, Women & Children with ardent faith by singing the sexual and vulgar songs, but as the Modern era swept the world the festival turned out to 'just an old tradition'. The faith all lost and the festival turning out to just an old tradition saw its problems.

Foremost was the advent of 'Women Societies' development that demanded equal rights & freedom and doing all the things men do including their dressing. To the modern women this type of festival was barbarian and they began to avoid it. Though women folk began to avoid participating by singing they still were present in the temple during the festival time. The vulgar and sexual songs turned out to be embarrassing to the women folk especially when the men were drunk and singing with meaningful action towards them. With all the sexual songs & intoxication, grope was just a call away.

No one knows how and when the groping started. It is said that once when a girl came to the temple to call her father, a singer near her groped her. Everyone was drunk and the father was inebriated and the girl getting groped in between the hot song made the situation slapstick. That single laugh was like a license to all. Others too joined in for fun to grope the girl as she fled. In another version it is said the father groped his daughter and others joined in. Anyhow with all the sexual songs & intoxication, grope was just the next natural thing.

By late 70s women began to avoid it as slowly stories began to spread that only those who wanted a good grope would come. Still some would come to check the story or see the festival and they would get groped. The funny thing was that none of the groped girls got angry and they left smiling or teasing the men. This again gave the men a boost to grope; especially even if a woman complained of the grope the question to her would be 'Why did you go there?' So groping began to get accepted. It began to be known that during the festival if you groped a woman there would be no action even if a complaint were lodged. People made sure that girls of their families never went there during that day.

The song to the deity itself will make women blush.

The song is sung in Verses accompanied by the famous lines

'Thaan aro thanaro thana, Thaan aro thanaro' sung in chorus.

For example one of the Part converted to English is as follows:

"Thaan aro thanaro thana,

Thaan aro thanaro

When the Kodungalloore Goddess tried to open a coconut with a Para

The Para missed and entered the Goddess's pussy.

Hey! Thaan aro thanaro thana,

Thaan aro thanaro."

(Para is a spear like object yet not so pointed, used to remove the hard skin on the coconut. The para is fixed in the ground. This is one of the mild songs. Just think of the others.)

At the initial stage when the young girls were banned by their families from going to the festivals there were grumbling because most of the men did not mention the reason they did not want their daughter or sister or even wife around the temple during the festival. They simply forbade. Naturally this aroused a lot of curiosity in the teenage group and they went in-group to the temple area to see the forbidden festival. Some learnt the hard way but soon the stories spread and all the young girls knew the reason. As the groping grew beyond bounds in the 80's women avoided the Festival but still stood around in groups listening and watching. But soon the drunkards took the streets after the festival and groped the women. In 1990 the women abandon the streets on the festival day. Now there are complaints that after the festival some people go to the nearby houses and trouble the women, which is why the officials are thinking to ban the Festival. A festival which started out in faith turned to a grope festival and if not stopped now may turn into a rape festival.

My mom was one of the curious cats who went with her friends to see the festival at the beginning of the forbidding period. One of her classmate told me the story which I stat below.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My mom was the unluckiest person I have ever known.

Mom was very sexy and beautiful. Her boobs used to wobble even when she walked. Her firm soft ass, slim waist made everyone wish for a grab. Yet she avoided men, maybe because all men molested her. Even relation was not a barrier. From the moment of her blossom till today she has been avoiding sexual advances. She used to shy away from men and take extra caution to avoid them if she was alone especially when they were drunk, but the funniest part is she is the most sexually abused person I have ever known. She was first molested during the Barani Festival. The next was when she was teens, then right after marriage and later when I was young she was groped in the bus (Told in 'In a bus with Mom & Sis') The Bachelor Party saw her being again used for sexual lust by her relatives (The Bachelor Party) Later I had a go - on her (Me, Mom & Uncles). These are just the main incidents of her life. There are others short and long.

I got to know of her early life incidents through Jahan -- he was a drunk and an old friend of mom or should I say lover. What happened between them is still not known. Both were good friends and abruptly one day she wouldn't talk to him. Later on Jahan was seen with Reshma & Kaveri both friends of mom and ultimately he married Kaveri.

My cousin's friend introduced Jahan to me. Jahan used to tell his sexual tales to us and sometimes he would point out the girls to us to prove his point. I got a shock when one day he pointed to my mom and aunt. I confronted Jahan when he was alone he at once apologized and said he had told all lies. Later on as I grew up Jahan was my best friend in the village though the age separated us.

It was on the day of my 20th birthday he changed my life. He took me to one of his lover's house. He was drunk. He went to the next room with her leaving me with her daughter. We talked and ended up in bed and pushed off before the couples came out. When they came out we were still talking. He told me that all he had told me of my mom was true and fearing that I would tell it to the elders he had said it was all lies. The news did not strike me as it had then. I had heard rumors and putting two and two together I had got quite a story from others. The Barani story I think is the root of all happenings. This is the incident, which changed her character.

During mom's teenage-days the groping were just beginning. Word was around not to let women and children but the reasons were not specified. Educational institutions especially the ones nearby were closed. So naturally there was a curiosity in the teenage section.

Mom was one such cat. She along with her friends decided to go and see from a safe distance. Many of the boys they knew were there, so to see their dance and to tease them later was the idea.

The temple has a turning where there was a huge farm, which had a small way in its side connecting the temple and school normally used by the school. There was a particular curve on the wall design and so if you stood in the middle of the way and looked you could see and hear whatever was going on in the temple.

Mom and her friends gathered there. They could hear the shouting clearly and they were pointing out the boys to each other. So deeply engrossed were they that they did not notice two drunkards come behind. By the time they heard them they were very near. With a start all of them turned. They saw a fat & thin person. The girls did not yet know the groping theme, so they were only frightened that they would get scolding for being there.

The men shouted amiably asking what they were doing with a teasing look. They were blocking the exit. The girls had the choice of other exit in front of the temple, which was a big 'NO' to them. They pushed them and ran off smiling. The men in a blissful mood ran after them, caught four of them near the school and led to the classroom.

In the old days classrooms was actually a big hall divided into different partitions by curtains or plywood on all four sides. The partition was quite like modern day offices giving an individual cabin to all. Each partition was a class. There was no covering on the top head of the teachers could be seen outside. An old joke was that if the head was not seen the principal would come to enquire what happened so the teachers would always stand stiff to show they were there. There were no doors but just an opening to the room. The school premises would be deserted after 6.00 pm. It was a great setup for the drunkards & drug addicts to do their business after 7.00pm especially in those days there were no watchmen. Since that day was a holiday the school was desolate from morning itself.

"We were just looking to see if anyone we knew was around " one of the girls said

"Hmm, lets see what your parents will have to say " the fat drunk said

"Please, Don't tell. We won't come again." She begged

"Ok, we will leave you but you must be ready for a punishment or else we will complain."

"Punishment" they asked bewildered.

"Yeah, first of all tell me your names." The thin drunk said

The girls heaved a sigh of relief. They introduced themselves. First in order was Kaveri. She was slim and beautiful with budding bosoms and a small ass. Next was Margett with a similar body structure but in a little more fashionable dress. Reshma was beautiful like a model with big boobs and ass. Her dress couldn't hide her colossal boobs with ever-ready pointing nipples showing through her dress. Vrindha the last in line had a immense ass which grabbed the attention. Her boobs too held admiration though it was not as hefty as Reshma's.

Kaveri was told to perform a dance as her punishment. She quickly accomplished it. The 2 drunks clapped and one of them took her to the other room. He advised her not to come here again and not to report this incident to anyone because if she did her dad would be notified of her naughtiness. She smiled at her friends and waited. He told her not to worry and they would come soon. He patted her ass in a gesture of affable and told her to leave. Seeing Kaveri depart the girls became optimistic and became ready to do and go fast. Actually the drunkards knew Kaveri so they avoided her.

The next in line was Margett. Margett 's half skirt was again folded and the end tucked to her waist making it a mini skirt. She was told to face the temple side and touch her toes and say 'Sorry Bagvathy' 10 times. She touched her toes giving a pleasant view of her panties. Both the girls began to giggle. She stopped and looked at them. The drunkards nodded her to continue till 10. She did 10 and came back in line where Reshma was hurryingly whispering something to her. Margett blushed and pulled her skirt.

Reshma was called in next but she wouldn't allow to fold her skirt knowing that it would be giving a view of her panties. So the drunkards decided another punishment for her. She was told to sit on a bench with her eyes tied and to tell what was kept in her mouth by sucking for one minute and not to bite. The things displayed were a chalk, carrot that the drunk had in his pocket, pen and a paper. She agreed. The girls were warned not to say anything to give an idea of the object or else they will be punished. As one of the drunkards tied her eyes with the handkerchief she got a glimpse of the drunkard picking a carrot and smiling at the girls. She was sure that would be it. The drunkard came with the carrot but the other one stopped and smiled. He removed his loonkey in front of the girls as they watched in horror. He pulled down his underwear and pressed his dick in her mouth. Reshma thinking it to be carrot began to suck it eagerly happily that her assignment was the easiest. He held her head and began to push it deeper. After one minute she began to feel something wrong. She pushed off and removed the handkerchief over eyes to find a dick staring at her. Both the drunkards roared in laughter as she began to spit out. The girls were standing in a quandary on what to do. It was not a laughing matter for them. Their friend had just sucked a cock- But the situation and the perplexed face of Reshma made them chuckle. The chuckle soon ended as Vrindha was called forward -- the last in line.

Vrindha was the sexy beef of all. She had her boobs and ass well developed in her tender years. She stood there shaky.

"Now what do we do with her?" one of the drunkard asked

"We will do one thing. Lets bet on her Panties" the other said as the girls stood wondering what it was. "We will tell the color of her panties and if it's wrong you go Ok?"

The girls blushed on the mention of their panties. They pleaded to let them go. The drunkards now aroused were in no mood to let them go.

"Red!" said the first drunk

"Blue!" said the next "C'mon it's your turn now" he told the girls, as they stood bashful.

Having no choice they selected Green & White respectively. "Ok Girl, now it's your chance" he said to Vrindha "Show us your panties."

Vrindha stood looking at her toes. "Well then maybe we should look." They held her to the wall near the exit as the other lifted her skirt. She was wearing a red pantie.

"Ha! What did I say? I know these girls, they always wear red," he said fondling her ass "So winner gets one more chance" and with that he pulled her panties down. Vrindha wriggled trying to get out from his grip. The girls stood looking at the wild situation. They couldn't run away because the drunkards were always near the exit. The second drunkard pulled of his loonkey and underwear and stood naked infront of the girls. He pressed his dick on Vrindha's ass pushing her to the wall then rubbed his dick along her ass pushing it to her asshole.

"This is what is going to happen if you don't listen to us", the other drunkard pointed.

The girls looked not liking the way the things were going.

"Ok, so we want to see you naked and that's it nothing else"

"Please let us go" Reshma pleaded

"Sure you can go. No one is stopping you -- but like we said how about the show." The girls stood there undecided. "Or maybe you want us to undress you." Both girls held their shirt tighter. "Ok now strip or better strip each other." As the other drunkard left Vrindha and moved towards them the girls hurriedly began to open the button of each other's shirt. Both the drunkards stood there watching the live show. They removed the shirt and look at the men. "Go On." The skirts followed and soon they were in their petticoats. The men urged them to continue as they began to stroke their penis shamelessly in front of the girls. Margett removed her petticoat to display her blooming boobs, which was a handful. A white pantie with blue dots covered her nakedness. Reshma followed the act to reveal her larger boobs with a pointed nipple. The drunkards collected their dress and caressed them. Both the girls' nipple shot up. They teased her nipples and soon moved on to their panties. They made them stand in a line and pushed Vrindha forward.

"Get on your knees" they said making her kneel "and suck" they said pointing the dicks on her face. The girl stood in doubt "Go on if you want your dress." With trembling fingers she held their dick. The trembling was more to the touch than in fear. She felt a pleasant sensation move through her veins as she touched the dicks. She pressed it then sucked one by one. She rotated her tongue on their dicks and pushed her tongue through the foreskin. As she continued her tricks on the drunkards, they moaned in pure pleasure. One of the drunkards moved behind her and squeezed her ass. He inserted his finger in her pussy as she swooned in ecstasy. He lay on the ground pulling her ass to his face. She sat on him as his mouth sucked her pussy. The other drunkard called the other girls to join in. the panties were stripped. Reshma was made to go on all four with her ass towards Vrindha. Margett's pussy was directed to Reshma's lips. With all in position he came to Vrindha's ass. He parted her ass cheeks and fingered her anus. She collapsed in undue bliss as his fingers invaded her unexpected areas. She was moaning and grousing to do something. The drunkard rotated his finger in her ass pushing and pulling lubricating all the way. He then took position over her ass, guiding his dick to her asshole. Slowly he pushed in and then when the asshole was relaxed and a little bit wide he suddenly thrust it hard.

"Aaagh!!" she screamed which would have been heard on the other side if the festival noise weren't roaring. He continued to plunge his dick in and out of her ass without giving her a chance to shift. She moved like a bull as he charged on her ass. The other drunkard pushed himself upward and grabbed Margett to his face sucking her pussy. With one hand he guided his dick into Vrindha's pussy. She began to scream in utmost enchantment as two dicks rammed in her giving a mixed pleasure of pain and lust, but the lust was so high that she was ready to suffer more pain. Her boobs were squeezed as the pleasure increased. The two of them exploded in her with vengeance. She felt her ass and pussy fill up at the same time. She was still screaming in anticipation as the drunkards began to loose their vitality. They pulled out their dicks and let the girls suck them.

Margett and Reshma were called on to perform next. Reshma was ordered to lick Margett's ass. She stood bending as Reshma parted Margett's ass. She trembled as Reshma's tongue touched her ass hole. Reshma continued to ponder her ass. Reshma was taken up and made to bend as both the drunkards positioned their limp dicks on Margett's and Reshma's ass. It moved in easily as they were not fully up. Both of them squeezed the girl's breast as they rammed their dicks into the ass. Vrindha was sucking Reshma's pussy and fingering Margett. The ramming continued and soon the girls began to moan as the limp dicks began to take position. The first drunkards dick grew fast and it was swelling on Reshma's asshole. She began to bite her lips as the ramming increased in speed. She was made to bend as he parted her ass-cheeks and rammed in deeper. He squeezed her ass-cheeks till they turned red as his dick went in deeper. She began to cry out loud as he pushed in for the last plunge. He held her still as his dick spurted the last of his available sperms deep into her ass. The second drunk came very late turning Margett's ass fiery hot. Three of them stood in line once again to suck both of them dry.

They were let off with a warning not to mention it to anyone. There was no need of the warning the girls would never mention it for a long time.

Sometimes I wonder if one of the drunkards was Jahan himself?

Moral of the story: - Listen to Men when they say 'Girls don't go there.'

varun
varun
754 Followers