The Barbeque

Story Info
A lost bet leads to a day as one of the girls.
8k words
4.67
201k
150

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was your typical Saturday. A bunch of us had decided on a barbeque at our friend Jerry's house. Jerry had the best backyard you see, ample room for a big knee-high card table that we used for drinking games and a beer pong table next to that. All in all, there were about ten people that came over for the afternoon.

The group consisted of four girls and six guys. Everyone was pretty athletic as we all played in an intramural league together. The girls were all pretty tall except for Pam. Pam was a little shorter with thin dark hair and nice little B cups. Cassie, a tall brunette and her best friend Jenny, a redhead, both had decent B cups and were a little thick, but not necessarily heavy, just extra muscle from playing sports. The last girl, Kelly, was nice. She was as tall as Jenny and Cassie, but with strawberry blonde hair and huge tits. They had to be D's, and perky ones at that as Kelly was always working out.

The guys consisted of myself, my buddies John, Kirk, Jerry, Mike, and Greg. John and Kirk were both tall and lean. Jerry and Mike were both a little taller than most of the girls, but putting on a few extra pounds. Greg was just a big guy, like a middle linebacker, but not in football playing shape anymore.

So, Jerry threw on some burgers and dogs and we all started getting beers from the keg. We huddled around the table and started playing drinking games. We ended up playing bullshit, which is a card guessing game. When you guess wrong you drink. It got to the point where people were giving away five drinks at a time for every card they had in their hand, providing the dealer flipped up that card from his deck. A lot of cards had already been played, so you had a decent idea of what was left. Cassie looked right at me and said, "drink fifteen!"

"Fifteen?" I repeated. "You mean to tell me you have the last three twos and no one else has any?"

She confidently said, "Sure do. If you don't believe me you can bullshit me. Or, if you think you're Mr. All-Pro-Card-Counter, we can up the stakes..."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, if I have all three of the twos, you have to agree to do what I say until sundown," She stated.

"And if you don't have them?" I wondered aloud.

"I'll get up on this table and give everyone a striptese," She offerred.

"Dude, you gotta bullshit her," said Kirk to my left.

"There's no way she has all the twos with seven of us playing a five cards per hand," noted Jenny over my right shoulder while watching the action from near Jerry and the grill.

I thought about it for a second and thought what the hell, how bad can it be if I'm wrong.

"Bullshit," I said.

And with that she flipped over her cards and revealed the other three twos.

I started to do all the math in my head. It was September, so the sun would be setting around 8pm and it was 2pm now after a few hours of drinking games had already been played. That meant I was hers for about six hours. Then I started to think about the history that Cassie and I had. We had dated, but I realized we weren't a good match and had ended it. We were friends now, so everything was fine, or so I hoped.

"Excuse us everyone," Cassie stood up and pronounced. "My bitch and I need to step out for a bit."

And with that she grabbed my hand and led me out. We hit the sidewalk and started heading towards her apartment. About five minutes later, we got there and she keyed us into the building, then into her apartment. She led me into her room and then closed the door. Then she handed me a blindfold and told me to put it on and stand up. She began removing my clothes until I was standing naked.

"Oh, no, this won't do," she said.

"What won't?" I asked.

"All this hair. I like a smooth bitch under my command." And with that she led me into the bathroom, had me stand in the tub and covered my arms, legs, and butt with a foamy substance. I felt it getting warm and then a few minutes later I felt the water hit me, cold at first and then a nice temperature. She washed me clean and then I could feel her hands going over my smooth arms and legs.

Then I felt more foam on my pubic area and started to get a little nervous.

"Hold still slave, I'm going to shave you down there." And then I felt her slowly using a razor to take off my pubic hair. She would stretch out my ball sac to help remove the hair without cutting into me. About ten minutes later, I felt her hand rubbing across my smooth balls as I started to get semi-erect.

"You like being a bare little slave getting felt up, don't you?" She teased.

"Heck yeah!" I said, hoping there would be more rubbing.

"Come," and with that she grabbed my hand and helped me out of the tub and back into her room. Still standing, I heard drawers being opened and closed for a minute.

"I've always had a fantasy, but have been afraid to act it out, until today that is," She started. "I always wanted a woman, but have been too hesistant to hit on one. I am going to dress you up and have my fantasy come true."

I stood there contemplating my situation. On one hand, I was going to get dressed up. On the other, I was going to get to bang my ex with no strings attached. I just stood there, obediently waiting her next move, hoping we'd jump right into the sixty-nine action.

She led me over to a corner of the room and sat me down on a stool. I remember this one being in front of a mirror, where she would apply her makeup before going to work. For the next twenty minutes, she worked on my face, removing some hairs, applying lipstick, some powders, nails, jewlery, and perfume.

Then she stood me back up and led me back to the middle of the room. I felt her come up in front of me and apply something gooey to my right pectoral, then press something over it. Then the left pectoral. Whatever they were, they were a little heavy as she held them in place for a minute.

Then I felt my arms being led through something with straps. Then it being fastened behind me. Whatever was on my chest was being held in place by what I realized was a bustier. Then I felt her lift one of my legs and slide something over my foot, then the same with the other. Then she bent down and started to guide something silky up my legs, over my thighs and straight up over my hips. It felt like mesh, but fit like panties. She pulled them up pretty high,

then smacked my ass hard, causing me a little moan.

"Hmmm..." She noted.

Then she lifted my legs again and slid what felt like stockings up over my feet and up. I felt her attach one, then the other to my bustier. So it was a silky, gartered bustier I was fitted in, complete with mesh panties and stockings.

Then I felt something going over my head. She guided my arms through something else silky and then pulled the fabric down until it was pretty skin tight around my body. I felt it was sleeveless, with an open back, short dress, and loose neckline.

"Close your eyes, I need to take off your blindfold to work on your eyes but want your appearance to be a surprise," she commanded. Cassie then turned me around and removed my blindfold. I felt her applying some fake eyelashes, then mascara. Then she fitted a wig onto my head and fiddled with the hair for a

minute.

Then she turned me around and let me see myself in the mirror.

"Oh my God," was my only reply as I stared at a tall, lean, brown-haired girl in the mirror. I had red lipstick, long eyelashes, and nice jewelry over a white silky short dress that was open in the back and had a low front collar, but not down past my new fake C-Cup chest. I pulled up my dress to see smooth white-stockinged legs, attached to a white bustier. Underneath were mesh boy shorts that fit snug and kept my semi-erect cock Greged down.

"You look hot," she said flirtaciously. And with that, she kissed me. She kissed my full lips, then spread them and started to caress my tongue with hers.

I felt her hands around me and on my ass, squeezing. I put my arms around her shoulders as we continued to make out. She leaned her head back and I kissed her neck softly, then proceeded to pull up her tank top over her head. I reached into her bra and freed her left breast, circling it with my tongue. Then the same with the right. I then dropped to my knees and started to undo her jean shorts and pull them down. When I got them part way down, I was shocked to see a seven inch dildo spring free from her shorts.

I paused for a second, but then Cassie reached down and pointed it right at my lips. "Play along, slave," she commanded. And with that, I opened my mouth while she stuffed her cock in my mouth. It only went in a few inches while Cassie shimmied her way out of her shorts. Then she got balanced and I felt both her hands on the back of my head as she began to move back and then forward again.

I couldn't believe this, I was dressed as a girl and getting my mouth fucked by my ex-girlfriend wearing a seven inch dildo. I was still pretty turned on though by the whole situation, partly because of how dominant Cassie was and also because of the silky feel of the clothes she had me wearing.

Cassie slowed up her pace and looked down at me. "Suck it," was all she said.

I obeyed and started to move my head back and forth over her plastic dildo, even stopping to lick her fake balls, making sure to brush across her clit once in a while by 'accident.' I had gotten Cassie's cock back into my mouth and was working on it when she commanded me to stand up and turn around. I did as I was told and she put one hand on my hip and the other on the middle of my back. Then she pushed forward with her hand in the middle back and pulled with the

hand on her hip, bending me over her bed. She pulled my dress up to reveal my mesh covered ass, then started rubbing all around my cheeks. I was so horny from all this foreplay that I could think of nothing else but turning around and throwing her down and banging her right there. But then I felt her cockhead slip through my panties and touch my bare asshole. I hadn't realized it, but she had cut a hole out of the mesh so that there would be easy access to my ass.

"You're gonna take my cock, slut," she spat. And with that I felt her press forward. The tip easing past my opening. I could feel that she had covered her cock with a lubricated condom and that helped her slide it in so easily. She had gotten inside me before I had a chance to protest, then began commanding again before I could let her know I wasn't into this.

"Spread your cheeks for me, bitch," and with that I began submissive again and reached back and pulled my cheeks in either direction. "Oooh, you want to be fucked like the little slut you are, don't you?"

I just waited silently, hoping not to have to answer. But she was relishing this moment and asked again, "Don't you, whore?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," I obediently stated, very turned on by her dominant nature.

She pressed further in, aided by my spreading and slowly buried her seven inches all the way to the base. "That's a nice full little slut," she proudly said. She held herself there for a second, taking in her handiwork. Then I felt her pull back out, put her hands on my hips, then glide back in to the hilt. She continued this for what seemed like a long time, changing hand positions so that she had both hands grabbing the bunched up minidress that was

above my ass. All the while, I continued to spread my cheeks for her. I could feel the pre-cum from my cock starting to flow into my panties as this whole scene played out. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually enjoying being Cassie's banged girlfriend.

I felt Cassie slowly pull her cock out and back away. I heard her walk down the hallway to her bathroom, flush the toilet, then come back. I heard her behind me for a minute, then she said, "stand up slut and fix yourself up."

I did as commanded and adjusted my dress back in place as I noticed she had gotten dressed again.

"Your makeup needs a touchup," and she led me back over to the mirror and reapplied certain areas, including my smeared lipstick from kissing her.

"Ok, that looks good. Slide into those sandals over there, we're heading out for a bit," she said.

I just stood there for a minute frozen, hoping she was kidding.

"C'mon, you and everyone else knew I was going to mess with you pretty good for losing that bet. Play along, it'll be fun," she said. Of course the last

time she said play along, she was stuffing a seven inch dildo in my mouth. And with that thought, my cock started to tingle again and I got the courage up to do as she asked.

It was about 4pm when we left her apartment. I was only hers for another four hours, although after that dominant performance she had just given, I knew I would be hers for much longer after this night. It surprised me that I didn't know this side of her while we dated. The relationship might have lasted longer had she expressed this side of herself to me.

I was lost in my thoughts as we arrived back at Jerry's. "C'mon, I want to show off my handiwork to everyone," she bragged.

I had a feeling this was coming and was ready to play along. We walked into Jerry's apartment and into the backyard, and everyone immediately turned and stared then started laughing. There were some catcalls also from some of the guys.

"Damn Cassie," started Jerry, "I'm going to make sure never to lose a bet to you."

"Wow, Mark, You look pretty hot," said Jenny.

"Yeah, what does everyone think of my new girlfriend?" asked Cassie.

"Hottest girl here," joked John, and everyone started to laugh. "C'mon, let get back to the beer pong."

"Hey, now we have five coed teams, since Mark's playing for the other side," remarked Greg. And with that, we started a little mini tournament. We used six cups instead of ten, and played more games. I was paired up with Mike and we were doing pretty well, winning two and losing one. I imagined the extra weight from my fake tits might have had something to do with my poor shooting in our one loss.

I was getting pretty tipsy and needed a bathroom break on our next off game. Luckily, we had the next two off, so I had some time. I announced I had to go to the little girl's room to a loud sGregering of laughter and started to head inside.

"Hey, I'll go with you," said Jenny. "Girls never go alone after all."

"Ok," I agreed, and with that we walked arm-in-arm into the house.

Everyone else was out back and we walked across the living room and into the bathroom. I pulled my dress up, mesh panties down to the top of my gartered stockings, then sat down and aimed my cock downward into the bowl.

"Hot panties," noted Jenny.

"Thanks, Cassie has good taste," I came back with.

At that, Jenny stepped in front of me, undid her pants, and pulled out the same seven inch dildo Cassie has used on me earlier. "Cassie said I could get my cock sucked," she flatly stated. She inched forward until the head was at my lips. I parted my mouth and let her ease the head inside. She straddled my legs with hers and moved forward so I was sitting straight up and she had both legs on either side of the toilet. She also grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck away at my mouth.

"Cassie was right, you are a submissive little slut," Jenny teased.

My cock, which had been bent down while pissing, was now standing straight up.

"Looks like someone likes cock," Jenny looked back and noted. "Get up, on the counter."

I stood up and moved onto the counter as ordered while Jenny flushed the toilet and came up to me. She pulled a condom out of her back pocket, slipped it over the dildo, then moved forward. She grabbed both my legs and lifted them up. My head leaned back until it touched the mirror and I used my hands to grab the counter to keep my ass in place, just on the edge of the countertop. Jenny put both my legs on her shoulders, then aimed the cockhead at my exposed

asshole. She slipped in rather easily, my hole still somewhat distended from my earlier fucking, and started to pound away at my insides.

"This is for dumping my best friend," and with that she started to slam into me with long fast strokes. She was rough and I started to moan lightly on every inward thrust.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh."

"Cassie was right, you are a little cock whore, aren't you?" She questioned. "Say it!"

"I'm a little cock whore," I whimpered.

At that, she slammed the cock all the way into me and held it there. She leaned in and kissed me hard. She pulled back and said, "You're lucky Cassie doesn't want you to cum yet, because I would have pounded you until you screamed for mercy." At that, a little more pre-cum oozed out of my cock as Jenny quickly and forcefully pulled the dildo out of my ass.

I readjusted myself and checked my makeup, using the spare supplies Cassie had packed into a little white purse I was now carrying. Jenny pulled the condom off the dildo with some toilet paper, wrapped it tightly, then flushed it. She undid the velcro straps on the dildo and stashed it into a purse of her own as we exited the bathroom and walked arm-in-arm back to the party, the same way we had left.

"That took long enough," said Kirk.

"Hey, girl talk takes a while," jibed Jenny as I just stood there submissively, having just had my ass fucked hard for the second time on this day. Five o'clock, only a few more hours.

Jenny and Kirk were up in their last game, and Mike and I were on deck against Kelly and Jerry. Jenny and Kirk beat Cassie and Greg while the rest of us watched. Then Mike and I played against John and Pam for the title. We had one loss and John and Pam were undefeated. The game started and John and Pam hit one of our cups. Mike came back and hit one and I landed a shot into another. John hit again and again Pam was off. Mike hit while I missed the next

round. The next round, none of us hit, followed by a round where all of us hit. John and Pam had one cup left, we had two. Mike stepped up and hit it right away. The house rule is that the vanqushed get a chance to shoot until they miss, so we rolled the other ball down.

"Hey, care for another bet?" announced Cassie.

Everyone else said sure, as they were enjoying what had happened on the first one.

"Ok, losing girl needs to lapdance their partner," she decided.

"Wow, while tempting to get a free lapdance, I think it would be much more enjoyable to put Mike through that torture," John said as he stepped up and made it.

The crowd howled and started to chant, "Lapdance, Lapdance, Lapdance, Lapdance."

Pam stepped up to the edge and released her ball. I started praying for a miss and was naturally disappointed when it sank straight into our last cup. The group cheered loudly and everyone high fived Pam. Mike dropped his head and put both hands down to the table. I quickly removed the ball and pounded the last beer, needing a good buzz for this next act of feminism.

The group set up a folding chair in the back and kicked on some slow R&B music to enhance the joke.

Mike sat down and I went over to him and circled him seductively, rubbing the hair on his head to make it look tussled. The crowd whooped and hollared for that move. Then I went over to him, stood in front, and leaned down on him so that my fake tits fell right on his face. I hugged his head so that his face was buried in my nice C-Cup and then layed against his body as he leaned back. I then let myself slide down, rubbing my tits all across his body as I went.

when I got down to his lap, I could feel his cock twitch slightly when my rack went over him.

On my knees in front of him, I rubbed up and down his outer thighs with my hands, moving in and out away from him, like I would be if I were sucking him off. He tried not to look at me, but I could see his cock growing ever slightly from the soft touching of my nailed fingertips. Then I got up and sat across his lap, hugging his head into my tits from the side. I shook my boobs across his head and then pulled his head into the middle of them and held it there for a