The Barcelona Series Pt. 01

Story Info
The making of a cuckold.
4.5k words
4.02
50.2k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers

I have been in the business of sport for many years. Most of my involvement has been in international sports such as track and field (commonly called athletics in many countries), soccer (commonly called football in most non-US countries) and the Olympic Games for many years.

As a result of my career, I have traveled to many beautiful and intriguing cities. One of my favorites and certainly one of the most beautiful is Barcelona. I first started going there over twenty years ago before the city hosted the 1992 Olympic Games.

I quickly fell in love with Barcelona... the beauty of the city, the Mediterranean Sea, the palm trees, the Gaudi architecture everywhere, the fantastic restaurants and the people... beautiful people with a rich culture and amazing history. In my opinion Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and clearly one of the best in Europe. Given the beauty of Venice, London, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Paris, that may sound like a bold statement. However, I have traveled to most of the great cities of Europe and feel more "at home" in Barcelona than any of the others.

As a result of many visits to Barcelona, I have learned a lot about the culture, the food, the wine and the people. While most people in Barcelona speak Catalan, they also speak Spanish. I became familiar with both languages although I do not consider myself fluent in either of them. The good news is that most Spaniards are well educated and speak English, especially if you make an effort to speak their language.

This series of stories occurred several years ago and continued over a period of many years. It is the story of a chance encounter that led to one of the most interesting sexual experiences in my life. Since the experience actually happened over a period of years, the stories are told in chapters and in chronological sequence.

This adventure began several years ago while I was staying in one of the Barcelona seashore's most upscale hotels, The Hotel Arts. This hotel has stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and is very upscale with all the amenities one would expect from a five star rated hotel.

Normally I stay at the Princessa Sofia Hotel which is near the business district of Barcelona. However, since I knew I was going to be in the region for a number of days, including a weekend, I decided to stay near the sea which is my favorite place to be. The Hotel Arts is impressive and has a stunning waterfall cascade and pools which greet you as you arrive. It is beautifully appointed and since I had a client paying for the hotel, I took a room near the top so that there were commanding views of the sea from the room.

On this trip to Barcelona I was scheduled to be in the region for almost ten days. In addition to several business meetings I planned to attend a football game between Barcelona FC and Real Madrid. Football (soccer) at this level is awesome and when you are in a huge stadium where two rivals are playing it is truly a unique and scintillating experience.

Also, when you go to Barcelona you get to eat wonderful meals, drink great wines and see lots of lovely eye candy. Spanish women are among the most beautiful in Europe, perhaps in the world. Most are highly educated, dress impeccably and are very sexy.

After a long day of meetings which always includes my efforts to think and speak in Spanish (never mind speaking in Catalan as I have never mastered that language) I am tired by the end of the business day. On this evening I relaxed in my room with a breathtaking view of the sea, changed clothes and went to the 43rd (top) floor to work out and prepare for a relaxing meeting in my room on one of the rare nights I did not have a business engagement.

When I checked in to the health club and spa I noticed a lovely, petite woman who appeared be in her early 40's. She attracted my attention because she was not only lovely but had big brown eyes that definitely had some deep meaning behind them. She was about 5 feet, two inches with shoulder length and curly reddish-brown hair. She had large and lovely rounded breasts and I guessed that she had probably had children based on her very womanly figure.

After I checked in at the front desk I turned to look at this lovely woman and found her staring at me. I smiled and nodded my head. She smiled demurely and after a long stare, she dropped her head and looked towards the floor seemingly slightly embarrassed. She remained seated and did not look up as I walked away.

I went in to the health club without speaking to her but she had my attention. There was something indescribable about her. She was lovely and had a wonderful figure, especially those lovely breasts. But there was something about her that intrigued me deeply... something that made me want to learn about what was going on behind those beautiful brown eyes. Clearly something was smoldering and I was extremely curious. I thought to myself, well, if I see her again perhaps I will introduce myself to see if I can find out more about her.

I changed clothes in the men's locker room and went in to the gym. There was a wide array of cardio equipment and weight lifting equipment overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It was inspiring and beautiful and provided wonderful inspiration for my work out.

My work out lasted for about one hour with cardio and weight lifting. When I returned to the locker room I treated myself to a steam bath for 10 minutes or so before taking a hot shower and packing my work out bag to return to my room.

When I walked out of the locker room into the main foyer of the spa I was delighted to see the same woman I had seen before my work out. This time she was standing and walking out of the women's locker room. She looked absolutely lovely. Her body was petite, my favorite body type and her breasts were large. She was dressed in what appeared to be business attire and looked not only attractive but very professional.

I slowed my pace so that I could hold the door for her as we both departed the spa. I reached the door first and held it open. I held the door open and uttered, "Por favor, Senora" as she walked through the door passing just a few millimeters from me.

She looked me in the eye and said in perfect English, "Thank you." I was crushed. I thought surely she would respond in Spanish since I had worked so hard on perfecting my accent.

We walked towards the elevator together as I said, "Is it that obvious that I am not Spanish?"

She laughed and said to me in Spanish, "You look like an American but I appreciated your politeness and language skills."

I smiled as we waited for the elevator. "Are you from Barcelona?"

She nodded, "Si, yes, I am from Barcelona." I discovered that she was a bit uncomfortable speaking English and had not mastered the language. Fortunately with my frequent travels to South America, Mexico and Spain my Spanish language skills allowed me to communicate and handle most situations.

I learned that she never comes to this hotel as she lives in Barcelona but her husband had given her an anniversary present of a massage and facial in the Hotel Arts Spa, one of the best in the city.

As the elevator arrived I waited for her to enter first trying to be the perfect gentleman. She thanked me again as we entered the confined space. My mind raced with the possibilities but I decided to continue the dialog in an effort to learn more about her."

I learned that her name was Irene and that she was married with two children. I told her that I was also married and had two children in the United States. We made small talk as the elevator descended. However, by the time we reached the main floor it was obvious that there was some kind of spark... an attraction, between us.

As we exited the elevator I asked her if she had time for a coffee or a glass of wine. She looked me in the eye knowing that this was an important moment in this brand new connection. She nodded her head and said yes.

We moved to the bar and lounge area which is appointed with crisp, modern sofas and chairs and high ceilings. One can only describe the décor as "modern" but very tastefully done. It was comfortable and inviting and we chose a seating area near the windows. It was still daylight.

I looked at Irene and said, "Coffee or wine?" She smiled and chose white wine.

We quickly settled in to a delightful dialog. Irene was smart, witty, and attractive and the longer I talked to her the more I determined that she was a very sexy woman who was perhaps not completely fulfilled in her marriage. Not sure how I came to that conclusion but we definitely had a connection that was both obvious and subtle.

We talked about our spouses, our children, our careers and more. After our second glass of wine we moved a bit closer to each other and soon there was light touching... the arm, the hand, the leg. It was not erotic but rather friendly as if we were old friends getting together after not seeing each other for a while.

As we finished the second glass of wine the hostess came over and offered us another glass, compliments of the manager. We looked at each other and smiled and said, "Sure, why not?"

I looked at the lovely Irene and asked if she needed to be getting home any time soon. It was now dark and I knew she had a husband and children at home. She told me that part of her anniversary present from two weeks prior was a night out to do whatever she wanted after her spa treatment. Her husband was working late and her daughters were spending the night with friends as it was a school holiday. So this was "her" night and she started with the massage and manicure.

Once we had our third glass of wine delivered I looked at Irene and took her hand. "Would you do me the honor of having dinner with me so I can help you celebrate your anniversary?"

She smiled demurely and said, "Yes, I would very much like to have dinner with you." Things were beginning to get very interesting with her open schedule and mine. As I looked at her more closely I found that she kind of resembled Jennifer Grey, the American actress in her facial features. She also bore a resemblance to Emma Suarez, the beautiful Spanish actress who had done several steamy nude scenes in Spanish movies. She was very sexy in an understated and subtle way... very intriguing.

The Hotel Arts features five different restaurants so we asked the hostess for a recommendation and she arranged a table for us at Franks, a very seductive and posh dining room with low lighting, stylish décor and seductive music. We left the lounge area and went in to the lovely dining room. Again, the views were spectacular but totally different at night.

The elegant room was impeccably appointed with candles on each of the dining tables. As requested, we were seated at a cozy and very private corner table by the window. We entered the restaurant arm in arm, like a married couple having an anniversary dinner. By this time we were very comfortable and each of us knew that something special was happening. It is interesting how you can connect with someone within the first few minutes of meeting them. I guess it is called chemistry or attraction or instinct. Whatever it is Irene and I connected on many levels, intellectually, personally and definitely physically.

We ordered more wine and enjoyed a fabulous meal together. During the meal we talked about life and marriage and soon began to discuss some very personal issues. I wanted to know all about her husband and their family and their relationship. Irene was very open and the more wine we drank the more open she became. It was as if she had been waiting for years to open herself up and talk about some of the issues we were discussing.

I found out that she and her husband, Oscar, had been married for 13 years, they have two daughters and she told me Oscar was the only man she had ever had sex with. They apparently dated for two years prior to marriage and previously in high school but she had never known another man intimately.

I told Irene about my life. I was on my second marriage, had two children and my second wife also had been married previously and she had a child by her first husband.

Soon the conversation turned to more intimate topics. I asked her if she had ever considered being with another man. She told me that she had been tempted a couple of times but that she had always been faithful to her husband.

I asked her if her husband satisfied her in bed. She lowered her eyes and became quiet, almost sad.

I knew we had hit on a sensitive subject.

"Irene, I am sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to bring up a sensitive or painful topic. We do not have to discuss this issue if you don't want to."

It appeared that she wiped a small tear from the corner of her eye. She raised her head and looked me in the eye. "No, thank you for your concern but I need to talk about this. I have never discussed this with anyone but I feel so comfortable with you. I would like to talk about this if you are okay with it."

"Of course, I am. My style is very open and honest and I am happy to discuss anything you want to discuss."

She began to tell me her story. She opened up about everything including the fact that her husband had a small penis and was not very good in bed. I asked if she had ever considered divorce or being with another man and she told me that she loved her husband very much but was not happy with her sex life. It was a story I have heard a thousand times. I felt sorry for her as I could tell that she was speaking from the heart and it was painful.

Here was a lovely woman who was entering her forties in full bloom. Her daughters were growing up. Her career was wonderful (she worked from home so has control of her schedule) and her husband was wonderful to her in every way except in the bedroom.

I was curious about her husband so I probed further. He is about 5 feet, 8 inches tall and is a bit overweight at about 230 pounds. I was more than a little shocked when she told me his penis was only about 4 or 4.5 inches in length and not very thick.

I asked if he was able to satisfy her in bed and she told me that only early in their relationship was she sexually satisfied. In recent years she has had sex but been totally unfulfilled. I asked about what her husband did and she told me it was mostly missionary position and he sometimes masturbated in front of her. She seemed sad as she told me he could no longer make her climax.

Irene told me that she masturbated whenever she was horny. When I questioned her more deeply I asked her what she thought about when she masturbated. She told me that she had often thought about being taken or more or less forced into a sexual act that on the surface seemed to be forced but secretly she wanted to be taken by a strong a virile man.

I listened intently to her story and was beginning to understand what was lurking beneath the surface and hiding behind those big brown eyes. This was a woman who wanted... needed sex... good sex... and I was already thinking that I was the guy who could help her out.

We finished our meal and wine, not really wanting the moment to end. It was now almost 11:00 PM. As we got up from the table I held her hand and looked her squarely in the eyes.

"Irene, would you like to come up to my room for some champagne?"

She looked at me intensely. We both knew this was a defining moment for both of us.

She took my hand and moved to my side where she put her arm around my waist. "Yes, Jack, I would love to come up to your room. I have always wanted to see the view of the sea from the top floor of the hotel."

We walked out of the restaurant arm in arm as if we had been married for years. There was a comfort level there that was hard to explain. It was almost as if we had been together in another life in another time. We went to the elevator. When the doors closed we were alone. I took her in my arms and lifted her chin gently to my lips. I kissed her softly and sensually. Her lips were divine. They were soft and inviting and she was an extraordinary kisser. What started softly soon became more intense as our bodies melted into each other. Before we realized it the elevator had reached my floor. We exited the elevator arm in arm and walked slowly down the hall. Unlike some new connections there is an urgency and eagerness to quickly get to the bed. For us, however, we took our time... again it felt like we had known each other a long time and we both knew what was going to happen so there was no urgency.

We entered the room and Irene walked over to the window to admire the view. She was taken by the breathtaking panorama provided by the floor to ceiling windows. She was almost giddy as she turned back to me and literally ran into my arms.

"Thank you, Jack. Thank you so much for saving me."

I was a bit taken aback at her choice of words but I understood her emotion. She pressed her lovely body into mine and we shared the deepest and most wonderful kiss I have had in many years. We kissed deeply as if we had both been traveling through the desert and needed the kiss to sustain us. We stayed in the locked embrace joined at the lips while our bodies were crushed tightly against each other.

Soon the passion took over and we were grasping and groping each other. We fell on to the bed still connected at the lips. Her kisses were hungry, urgent and passionate. It was as if she had released a part of herself that had been locked up for years and years.

After several minutes of deep and passionate kissing I pulled back. Irene was concerned. "What is wrong my love?"

I looked at her smiling and said simply, "Nada, nothing at all is wrong. In fact, everything is perfect."

I helped her stand up and when she did I kissed her lightly on the cheek and reached for the top button on her blouse. I undid it slowly before moving languidly to the second one and then the third enjoying every inch of her body that I uncovered. Soon I had the blouse opened revealing a lacy, white bra covering two very large and luscious breasts.

I slipped the blouse over her shoulders and it fell to the floor. I reached down and released the zipper on her skirt. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of her shoes. At that moment I realized suddenly how short and petite she was... just my type.

Now she was standing before me in bra and panties. Her smooth brown skin was like caramel... deep and delicious and flawless. I kissed her fully again on the lips. She responded by pressing her breasts into my stomach. Soon she was fumbling with the buttons on my shirt trying desperately to open my shirt so she could feel her flesh against mine. My cock was already hard and pressing into her stomach.

Once she had removed my shirt she reached for my belt. I helped her unbuckle it and soon dropped my trousers to the floor while kicking my shoes off. Now I was standing before her with nothing on but my black bikini briefs with my cock pushing lewdly through the fabric straining to be released.

I leaned down and we kissed again and fell on to the bed. Feeling her smooth skin against mine with her legs wrapped around mine and her breasts pushing against me in this hotel overlooking the sea was like a dream. It was as if it was not really happening to me but someone I was watching from afar.

We kissed deeply and rolled around the bed... the passion of the moment overtaking us. I reached behind her back and unsnapped her lacy bra. She helped me pull it off her shoulders and soon those wonderful breasts and big, brown nipples were pressing against my toned stomach. Her nipples were as hard as little rocks.

Once we broke the kiss my lips traced a line along her ear and down her neck. She rolled on to her back and closed her eyes giving in to the moment. I soon reached her breasts and grabbed her left breast with my hand while kissing and nibbling her right breast with my lips and teeth. I took my time enjoying this wonderful feminine figure writhing beneath my highly aroused body.

okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers
12