The Barcelona Series Pt. 02

Story Info
The making of a cuckold.
4k words
4.21
26.5k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
653 Followers

In part one of The Barcelona Series I described a recent visit to Barcelona where I was on an extended trip with my sports related business. I treated myself to a room on one of the top floors of the Hotel Arts on the Barcelona coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The five star hotel is state of the art and is beautifully appointed from the first moment of arrival to the furnishings in the rooms.

After a day of work and meetings I worked out in the hotel gym and met a lovely local woman whose name is Irene. She is 40 years old, married with two daughters and has never had sex with anyone but her husband of 13 years. While he is an excellent husband in every other way, he is not capable of satisfying her sexually. His cock is only 4.5 inches long and not very thick.

After a delightful dinner together Irene and I went back to my beautifully appointed room and found ourselves locked in a sensual and erotic embrace. As Part 1 ended we had stripped off our clothes and I had just brought her to a mind altering climax unlike any she had ever had before. I used only my teeth and lips on her nipples and my fingers on her sensitive clitoris. Irene is about 5 feet, 2 inches tall and has a petite frame with large and lovely breasts perched on her slim torso (probably 36 D). Her skin is a light caramel color and her nipples stick out proudly from her dark brown areolas.

As we lay on the bed after her extraordinary climax we kissed and held each other. Irene had crossed a threshold from which there would be no return. After her explosive climax she held me and asked me to fuck her hard. She wanted to be taken by a virile and sexual male.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing with desire. At almost 8 inches and fairly thick, my cock was the first she had ever touched besides her husband's tiny prick. She was fascinated with my cock and held and stroked it admiringly. We were about to embark on an incredible journey together and we both knew it. My wife and my life felt like it belonged to someone else. At that moment, the only thing that mattered was two erotic souls connected by some sexual karma in a hotel on the coast of Spain. How we got here did not matter.......only that we were there and it could have been anywhere in the world. It would not matter. We were connected physically, emotionally and intellectually as we both knew what was happening and nothing else mattered.

I asked Irene if this is what she wanted and a small tear left her eye. "Yes, I want this more than anything."

I moved even closer to her and gently gripped her breast while leaning in for another soft kiss. Her lips were divine and she kissed better than anyone I have ever known. There was a sweetness and innocence about her but I could also sense a molten sexuality bubbling beneath the surface of her sweet, smooth, brown skin. Our kiss was deep and long and I gripped her nipple tightly between my fingers. They were hard as rocks and sticking out at least a half inch.

As we kissed her movements below me became more animated and urgent. She was rotating her hips and her legs were in constant motion. She spread her legs urging me to touch her sex again. It was clear she wanted another orgasm.

I moved my hand from her breast to her vulva and found her hot, hairy sex. Her reddish-brown pubic hair was trimmed adding to the lovely nature of her femininity. For the first time I inserted my middle finger inside her. She felt hot and wet and she pushed back against my invading finger urging me deeper.

After inserting the second finger inside her I began searching for her G-spot. I soon found it and began to stimulate her vigorously. She responded by rotating her hips and raising her lovely and petite ass against my hand. I rolled almost on top of her and moved my lips from her mouth to her neck and then to her breast pausing to kiss and nibble on her beautiful nipple. Her arousal level rose even higher and she moaned loudly. I took her cue and kissed and nibbled my way to her sex. I could smell the sweet aroma of her hot sex. I could not wait to taste her.

As my tongue traced its way to her pubic hair I moved down her body and placed my hands under each cheek of her gorgeous ass. I positioned myself between her legs and settled in for a long and leisurely session of oral sex.

When I extended my tongue and licked Irene from her anus to her clitoris she jumped like she had been shocked. Obviously she was not used to this kind of ministration and after her initial reaction she seemed to settle back and enjoy the moment. I moved my tongue to her clitoris and tickled it lightly. She shuddered as if there was a cold draft in the room. I continued to lick and nibble her increasing the pressure on her labia. Soon I stuck my tongue into her sex and once again she jumped and shuddered while wiggling her cute little ass and encouraging me to continue without saying a word.

Soon she began mewling and moaning and making animal-like sounds. I accelerated the pace and pressure and soon I felt that familiar movement of her body as she approached nirvana once again. She raised her butt off the bed and pressed her sex onto my face. I held her ass in my hands after pushing her legs wide apart. With her legs spread in the air like a giant "Y" and her ass lifted high off the bed she continued her climb to the heights of pleasure.

Soon she grabbed my scalp and pulled my hair yelling loudly in Spanish, "Madre de Dios, Jack..........hacer que me corra con la boca. Mother of God, Jack.........fuck me with your mouth." It is so sexy to hear her scream in Spanish as she climaxed. I could not believe the intensity of her orgasm. It was as if she had been released from a lifetime of bondage and was suddenly free and ready to shout to the highest mountains. It is incredibly gratifying as a sexual partner to take your lover to uncharted levels of pleasure.

It seemed as if Irene climaxed for two minutes, maybe not but it was one of the most prolonged orgasms I have ever experienced. Finally she came down from her incredible orgasmic high and her body relaxed. She pulled me up to her and grabbed my face in her hands. She kissed me deeply and kept saying over and over, "Muchas gracias, Jack. Muchas Gracias."

We lay together holding each other tightly. I had the sense that the connection with Irene was very, very special. I could feel her gratitude and her genuine appreciation for our connection. It was powerful and palpable. We both felt it.

I asked her if she was ready for more pleasure. She told me she wanted to wait for just a few moments so we laid together, relaxed and grateful for each other. After several minutes of heartfelt emotions it was time for more physical pursuits. My hands crept down her body to her gorgeous breasts. I found an erect nipple and tweaked it with my fingers. She moaned softly and began to rotate her hips. Once again I slid down her body and found the other nipple with my lips. After biting the nipple lightly with my teeth and tweaking the other nipple with my fingers it was clear that Irene was once again moving towards full arousal.

Again I moved my head between her legs and she spread them greedily eagerly wanting more stimulation. I quickly dipped my mouth to her sex. She smelled so sweet and hot and sexy. I absolutely consumed her pussy with my mouth. The harder I ate her pussy the wilder she became. She was thrashing on the bed, grabbing the sheets, grabbing my hair and swearing in Spanish as I took her higher and higher.

Soon she was begging me to make her cum pushing her vulva and depths of her sex on to my mouth and lips. My tongue dug deep into her vagina and she was moaning and groaning and twisting her body wildly under the invading tongue. My hands were gripping her ass tightly and as she thrashed about I moved a finger to her anus. She stopped moving only briefly as my finger pushed slowly into her virgin asshole.

Irene soon resumed her thrashing thus granting permission to continue to my anal ministrations. This seemed to push Irene to even new heights and soon she was screaming that she was cumming again. This time it was loud and almost violent. She gushed fluids from her steamy pussy as I continued my oral assault. Her climax was incredibly intense and again lasted for what seemed like minutes. Once again Irene was completely consumed by her experience. She seemed so grateful and it was obvious that she was going to places she had never been before. I made a mental note to discuss that with her at a later time. However, this was not the time.

I moved up to face Irene and look deeply in her eyes. She had that look that said "love" but I knew it was more lust and gratitude. However, looking into her eyes and her lovely face with that million kilowatt smile simply melted me. She was so lovely and genuine in her innocence basking in her post orgasmic satisfaction. I must admit I was a bit smitten and it was clear that she was too.

As I kissed her with my lips smeared with the taste of her offerings I wondered if she would be repulsed. She was not. She eagerly lapped at my mouth sucking every ounce of her own juices off of my lips and chin. She seemed to love her own taste and it seemed to enhance our deep, sweet kisses. My cock was rock hard and in need of relief. However, I made Irene the focus of my attention and held her lovingly in my arms. She could feel my cock throbbing against her leg. When we broke the kiss she smiled and without speaking a word, she slid down my body sexily smiling as she kissed every inch of skin she touched.

I jumped when she lightly bit my nipple as they are very sensitive. She loved that she had found my weakness and lingered as she nibbled sweetly on one and then the other nipple. I didn't think it was possible but my cock seemed to grow longer and thicker as her lips worked their magic.

She finally slid down my torso slowly stroking my cock with her petite hand. When her head was finally in position she looked reverentially at my cock worshipping the largest prick she had ever seen. She looked at my cock admiringly and then raised her eyes to meet mine. She smiled and slowly slid her lips over the large head of my cock. Slowly she loved her mouth down the shaft and soon my entire cock was buried deep in her throat.

I was amazed that she could expertly swallow my entire cock. She slid slowly back up to the tip and then back down again. Soon she picked up the pace and was sucking my cock like she had been doing it all her life. I had the impression that while this was very new to Irene, she had picked up the technique either in a porno movie, a book or she was an absolute natural at it. I would learn later that she never sucked her husband's cock.

As Irene quickened her pace she put a petite hand on the base of my cock and followed her lips up and down covering my cock with her saliva. I was rapidly moving towards climax and I reached down and cupped her face in my hands.

"Irene, do you want to finish me with your mouth?" She looked lovingly into my eyes and nodded her head. "Si, I want to taste you in my mouth." I stroked her hair and laid my head back on to the pillow.

She returned her incredible lips to my cock and resumed her movements in earnest. Soon I was moaning and approaching the point of no return. As my passion rose, I urged her on. "Yes, Irene, please don't stop. Please........................oh my God. I'm cumming, Irene."

And with that my cock exploded in her mouth. She never stopped moving up and down, up and down as I spilled my seed deep into my lover's throat. One, two, three, four large loads of sperm shot into her eager mouth. Irene never missed a beat and did not spill a drop. She drained me completely and did not move her lips until I began to soften. She then reverently squeezed my scrotum and moved her head up to mine. We kissed deeply and held each other tightly, both of us satiated for the moment. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she laid her lovely breasts on my chest. She wrapped her right leg around my right leg as we were entwined in a loving and erotic pose. We dropped off to sleep wrapped tightly together.

After a short nap I awoke with the realization that Irene had not moved a muscle. We were still locked in our loving embrace. I looked at the clock and was startled to see that it was almost 10:00 PM. I turned her face to mine and asked if she was awake.

She snuggled into my neck and reached for my cock. It did not take long for me to respond to her touch. As my cock grew to a performing state Irene leaned up to kiss me. We kissed deeply and when we broke the kiss I asked if she knew what time it was. She said, "No and I don't care what time it is."

I asked, "What about your husband?"

She looked up to the ceiling before speaking. "This is my night. He told me to have a good time and enjoy myself and I am. I am not going anywhere right now."

With that she resumed her stroking of my rapidly growing erection. I reached for her breast and began to tickle those delightful nipples. Soon she began moaning and leaned in for another kiss. She said, "I want you to fuck me now. I want to feel your big cock inside me."

I responded by rolling her to her back. As I moved over her I found her extended clitoris and flicked it lightly with my fingers. She responded by pressing her breasts into my chest and moaning softly.

As I pushed her legs apart and moved between them she suddenly stopped me. "Do you have a condom?"

I told her that I never use condoms and that I did not have one with me. She was momentarily concerned. I could see it in her face and felt her sudden reluctance.

"I can pull out, Irene. I have excellent discipline. However, I am disease free as I have had sex with no one except my wife for years." She asked if I had a vasectomy and I told her no.

"What are you worried about?"

She told me that she was deathly afraid of becoming pregnant again. She did not want more children and her Catholic upbringing disallowed an abortion. She told me her husband always used condoms as she got pregnant easily.

I explained to her that I would do whatever she wanted but I definitely wanted to cum inside her. I wanted her to have my sperm inside her for the rest of this very special night even though I knew she would soon have to go home.

She told me that she would appreciate it if I would pull out of her before cumming. I assured her that I would. I asked her where she wanted my cum and she told me she wanted it all over her breasts so she could rub it into her skin. And she reminded me that she already had my cum deep in her stomach after swallowing my large first load. I kissed her again before moving my cock between her widely spread legs. Her beautiful pussy was hot, wet and steamy. I eased her back on to the bed and she relaxed as I moved my body into position. As I stroked the inside of her legs and pressed my finger into her vagina she groaned loudly.

"Yes, Jack, I want your cock now. Put it in me, please."

As I moved the head of my cock to her waiting love tunnel she suddenly leaned up on her elbows. I asked if she was okay and she said, "Yes, yes, my love. I want to watch your big cock disappear into me. I want to see it. Tomame, Jack. Soy tuyo. Take me, Jack. I am yours."

I pushed the head to her waiting labia. She reached down and spread herself for me. I pushed into her easily as she was so wet. However, once the head slipped past her outer labia my cock met considerable resistance. She was incredibly tight for a woman with two children. I remembered that her husband had a small dick and I was grateful for this wonderful tight pussy. It felt fantastic. She fell back on the bed giving in to the moment........her first lover other than her husband. I slid deeper and deeper as she slowly adjusted to the girth of the biggest cock she had ever felt.

She continued to moan and urge me deeper. I took my time savoring every moment of the journey. She was incredibly tight but her wetness allowed me to reach the depths of her sex and find places that had never been touched before. I held myself deep inside her enjoying the moment immensely.

Slowly I pulled back almost to the point of withdrawal but careful not to slip outside her vagina. When I got almost to the head of my cock she dug her heels into my ass pushing me back into her. I took her cue and pushed deep again. She was so tight. I secretly thanked her husband, happy that his little penis had not stretched her out. Her vagina was like a vise gripping my cock and seemingly squeezing me, milking me.

After several slow strokes and Irene urging me on with her moans and her legs I quickened the pace, a little faster at first and then a bit faster.............almost all the way out and then back in deep again. Soon she was digging her fingernails into my back and growling like an animal. She was once again climbing to new heights. She begged me to go deeper and faster and harder.

Soon I picked up the pace and raised her legs to my shoulders so I could go as deep as possible. I began driving fast and deep into her still tight pussy. She gripped me tightly begging for a climax. I started talking dirty to her as best I could in Spanish. I had not had a lot of practice in this art so I did my best urging her to cum on my cock.

I was suddenly rewarded with another electrifying climax. She gushed fluids from her sopping pussy as she screamed loudly. "Oh my God, Jack................I am cumming so big...............your big cock...................oh my...................cumming again.............."

She was breathless and continued to orgasm for over a minute. Her eyes rolled closed and I thought she had passed out. Her body shook and shivered as the orgasm came to an end. I slowed and held myself deep inside her as her climax ended with a whimper and a deep sigh. Once again a tear fell from her eye as she held me tightly with her arms around my shoulders. We remained locked together tightly until I started moving slowly again.

Incredibly she responded by pushing her hips off the bed and on to my throbbing cock. I could hold back no longer. I pushed her legs up and over my shoulders so that her knees were basically pushing against her nipples. Her ass was raised high off the bed and I pounded her with a fury, eager to cum again.

As I felt the orgasm building I asked Irene if she wanted me to pull out and she said, "No, Jack.......stay inside me..........don't stop.............cum in me now."

I drove several more deep strokes into the depths of her vagina and soon began spurting my white, hot cum deep inside her. It was a special moment for both of us and she wept as I continued my in and out motion while draining every drop of my cum into her. The moment was very special for both of us.

I looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. I slowly withdrew my softening cock and rolled to Irene's side. "Eso fue increible. That was incredible, Irene."

She looked deep into my eyes totally satisfied and relaxed. "I do not want to go home to my husband." Uh oh, I was afraid of that.

I looked into her beautiful eyes and said, "Irene, you must go home. I would love for you to stay but you know you have to go home."

She pulled me closer. "Jack, I want to stay with you and sleep with you tonight."

I told her that would not be a good decision. She rolled her eyes away from me and looked into the night. She knew I was right. She suddenly rolled back into me grabbing me by the shoulders. "Can I see you again tomorrow?"

I smiled and told her I would love to see her again. After all we had just experienced an unbelievable erotic and sensual evening together. Moreover, I was going to be in Barcelona for another five days and I wanted to see her again as well.

okayjack
okayjack
653 Followers
12