The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 02

Story Info
A new role for Matilda.
5.7k words
4.24
35.9k
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

After the two men had left her alone, the baroness tried to collect herself. Her poor behind hurt so bad. And what in the name of God did Frederick want with her in the main hall? Well, it didn't really matter, she had to go. With a final little sob, Matilda removed her knickers from around her knees, and waddled off to the main hall.

The hall itself was a huge room. It was the main dining area, as well as the place where all baronial business was conducted. One side of the hall had a number of long tables where staff and guests could be seated to eat. The other side of the hall was completely empty, except for one large ornate chair for the baron himself.

When Matilda arrived at the main hall, Frederick pointed to a corner of the room and told Matilda to go there and wait. The baroness started to demand that Frederick tell her what was going on. But, before she even finished getting the first word out, Frederick smacked her on her behind and told her to get moving. As sore as her bottom was, even that slap through her skirt and petticoats stung. Matilda lowered her head and walked over to the corner.

After Frederick sent Matilda away, he waited for everyone to arrive. Stephen had been sent to gather all the servants, and he would return with them to the hall as soon as possible. Sure enough, less than 5 minutes later, Stephen returned with the other 8 members of the baronial staff. The staff included maids, cooks, and gardeners, and none of them had any idea what they had been called for.

When the entire staff was assembled, Frederick made an announcement. "I have determined that my wife is unfit to manage this household. Therefore, she is no longer in charge and none of you are required to obey her orders. However, I cannot leave my household unmanaged. So, I have hired Lily Freebush to take over management of the staff. You will obey her as you would me"

Matilda tried to remain calm until she heard the name Lily Freebush. She knew that was her husband's mistress. After that, she couldn't keep quiet any more. The baroness screamed over to Frederick that he was not bringing that woman into her house under any circumstances!

The baron glared over at Matilda. Then he took a deep breath to calm down. When he had collected himself, he explained the situation to his wife. "My dear Matilda, what makes you think this is your house? I am the baron here, and this is my estate. The house as well as all the property belongs to me. Not only that, but as my wife you are as much my property as anything else. From this moment forward you will have two choices: You can obey my orders to the letter, or you can be punished.

The baroness couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was still sputtering when Frederick told her "to get her FAT ASS OVER HERE!!" The enormous woman waddled her way over to her husband. Matilda was still trying to talk to her husband as she arrived, but he just told her to shut up and turn around.

When Matilda was facing away from the crowd, Frederick told her to get down on her knees and put her head to the floor, so that her huge ass was pointing back at the staff. The amazed noblewoman started to object, until Frederick told her that if she didn't obey by the time he counted to 3, he would take that board to her bottom for the next solid hour!

Matilda was horrified, but she had no choice. Her rump hurt so bad already. She didn't think she would even survive the type of beating that Frederick was threatening. The baroness also knew that her husband was right. Under the law, his wife was really property of the estate. He could do anything to her he liked and no law would interfere.

With a final sob, Matilda got down on her knees and bent over. As soon as her bottom was in position, Frederick called up Stephen. He told the butler to prepare the baroness for instruction. Stephen was grinning from ear to ear, as he lifted the fat baroness' lower garments, so her huge rump was exposed to the crowd. Matilda almost went into shock as she felt herself being exposed to the staff. She started to object, but quickly remembered what would happen. The miserable woman just knelt there with her huge behind laid bare and waited for what was coming next.

After Stephen had put Matilda's ass on display, the entire room broke into laughter. When the laughing finally died down, Frederick began speaking again. He pointed to Matilda's broad behind and pointed out the board marks and the bright red color. From now on, he told the staff, Matilda was to be instructed through her ass. Trying to put instructions into her head hadn't worked, so now he would try the other end. "Now I know that some of you helped put these stripes on this enormous rump, but three of you haven't had an opportunity. So I want the three people who haven't smacked this thing to step over here."

Two gardeners and a cook stepped forward. Frederick handed one of the gardeners the board. He told them he knew how Matilda had mistreated the staff. Frederick also told them that everyone should have gotten an opportunity to help teach the baroness a lesson. Therefore, each of the three servants was to take the board and give that bottom one good whack.

The gardener with the board couldn't believe what he was hearing. But he wasn't about to miss an opportunity to pay back the baroness for even some of her abuse. He took the board and aimed it right across the center of that rump. When he was ready, he drew the board back and swung. The board landed perfectly across Matilda's behind. SPLAT!!!

The baroness had heard what Frederick had said. She started to beg him not to do this. Her poor behind hurt so bad. But she realized it was going to happen and there was nothing she could do about it. Matilda began to whimper as she waited for what was coming. The woman was so wrapped up in her own misery, that she didn't even notice when the first servant began his swing.

A moment after impact she noticed. Matilda screamed and reached back for her behind. She started to jump up, but Frederick put a hand on the back of her neck and held her down. He told the baroness that she could scream and yell and rub her ass all she wanted. But, if she got out of her position, those three servants would take an extra turn each. Matilda rubbed and rubbed her burning behind. The thing was so big and she was so fat, that she couldn't even reach all of it. She tried moving her ass around, so that she could rub the rest of it. Finally, it cooled down and Matilda pulled her hands away and just cried.

When the big bottom stopped moving, Frederick handed the board to the cook. She despised Matilda and couldn't wait for her turn. As soon as she had he board, the cook tapped it twice against her target. Then she took it back and hit that huge behind just as hard as she possibly could. The resulting sound was so loud, it was music to the cook's ear.

It wasn't music to Matilda, however, When that board hit, Matilda started shaking her ass all over the place. She was on fire and she couldn't put it out. Frederick wouldn't allow her to get up, and she couldn't really reach her bottom from where she was. Matilda shrieked and shrieked from the burning. Her ass flew this way and that as she tried to get it where her hands could reach it. It seemed like forever before her bottom cooled off enough for Matilda to even think of anything else. When she was finally able to speak, Matilda begged her husband not to have her paddled again.

Frederick was pleased. It was working. This was the first time Matilda had ever pleaded with him for anything. Yes, things were definitely going to be better.

After his reflection, the baron told Matilda that she had to be paddled one more time. It wouldn't be fair for only one person not to get a chance to whack her behind. However, after this last smack, she could get up.

Matilda just whimpered. Her bottom was burning so badly. She just didn't think she could take anymore. But she was going to get another one and there was no way out of it. This time, the unfortunate baroness saw everything.

Matilda looked over her should and saw the last gardener smile as he was handed the board. Then she watched him move along side her. Dear God he was a big man. She saw and felt him tap the board across her butt. Then he drew it back to swing. Matilda couldn't help herself. She screamed "NO!!!!" as she saw the board come whistling back towards her behind. A moment later, the scream died in her throat as the board landed and the impact took her breath away.

It was unbelievable. In that instant, Matilda lost complete knowledge or interest in where she was. All she was aware of was her behind. The baroness screamed and shrieked as her rear end caught fire. Matilda reached back to rub, but she just couldn't do it. She kept screaming, but the burning wouldn't go down. Finally, the huge baroness tried to scramble to her feet. That turned out to be a terrible mistake. As Matilda started to get up, between her huge bulk and her state of absolute panic, she overbalanced and fell back down. Not only that, but she landed right on her bottom.

When that rear end hit the floor, Matilda let out a shriek to raise the dead. The weight on her bottom was agony, but the huge woman was unable to get up. The baroness screamed and begged for someone to help her, but Frederick just left her sitting on the floor. It was just to funny to see her sitting on her naked behind, howling. It was almost ten full minutes, before Matilda stopped her screaming.

After Matilda howling stopped, and she had gone to just crying, Frederick finally helped her off the floor. She pleaded with him to please let her go. Her bottom hurt so bad. All she wanted to do was go to her room and try to get the burn out it.

Frederick told her that she could leave. However, Lily would be arriving the following morning. After Miss Freebush had been shown to her room and freshened up a bit, Matilda and the staff were to reassemble in the hall. Frederick and Lily would then explain how the household would run from then on.

The staff was a little nervous about this new woman coming in to oversee them. However, anything had to be better than Matilda had been. Besides, if today's display was any indication, tomorrow morning could be very entertaining.

Matilda on the other hand was terrified. After what had already happened to her, what would Lily do the following morning? The quivering woman knew that whatever Lily wanted to do to her, Frederick would not only allow it, but probably help her do it. Matilda laid her huge bulk on her bed, face down of course, and cried. Somewhere later, she drifted off to sleep.

The next thing Matilda was aware of was a rooster crowing. Dear God it was morning. For a moment the baroness thought it all must have been a bad dream. But then the way her bottom still stung brought her back to reality. Matilda climbed out of bed. She heard sounds coming from outside her room. The baroness recognized her husband's voice, and he was talking to a young woman. That had to be Lily. She was already here. Poor Matilda couldn't bear to leave her room. She just waited there until she was called to join the gathering in the main hall.

It wasn't long. It certainly wasn't long enough for Matilda. Stephen knocked on her door and told her that her husband required her attendance in the main hall. There was no avoiding it. The baroness gathered herself. Then she walked with her head high to the hall. Matilda would maintain what dignity she had left.

When Matilda arrived, the staff was already lined up. Facing them were Frederick and a young, well built, pretty blonde. That had to be Lily. The baroness walked into the room and started towards her husband. Frederick stopped her and told her to just stand next to the last servant. Then the baron introduced Lily to everyone and explained that she would now be in charge of the entire staff.

After she was introduced, Lily looked down the row of servants. They all looked like decent hard working people. She didn't expect that she would have any problems at all. Then her eyes fell on Matilda. The woman was even bigger than she had imagined. Frederick had said she was fat, but that woman had to weigh well over 300 pounds. Dear God! No wonder Frederick had no use for her anymore. Well, Lily would put a stop to this nonsense immediately.

First, the new staff manager went down the line of servants. She introduced herself personally to each one, shaking their hands and smiling at them. After she had greeted the entire staff, Lily told them all that she was looking forward to working with them. She was sure that they all knew their jobs and that she would interfere with their duties as little as possible.

As Lily worked her way through the servants, Frederick could see them all relax. This was going to work. The staff already liked Lily, and her easygoing manner with them would seem like heaven after years of Matilda's bullying. He also was struggling not to laugh at Matilda. She was still trying her best to look haughty. However, apparently she had gone straight to bed after her spanking the previous evening. The baroness was still wearing the exact clothing she'd had on the previous night.

After she had greeted the entire staff, Lily made her way over to Matilda. She just stopped and stared at the enormous woman. Matilda just glared back. Well, Lily was going to have to put her in her place right now.

Lily turned around and told the baroness to follow her. Matilda just huffed and told the little hussy that she was not taking orders from a common tramp. Before she could get out another word, Frederick was at her side. The baron grabbed Matilda. Then he lifted her clothing and slapped her on the backside as hard as he could.

Matilda shrieked and grabbed her behind. It was still so red and raw from the previous paddlings. That HURT! Before she could say another word, however, Frederick was bellowing at her. He told her in no uncertain terms that she would obey Miss Freebush to the letter if she knew what was good for her. Matilda just lowered her head. She knew that the baron was not making an idle threat. Once again, Lily told the baroness to follow her. This time Matilda humbly followed the young lady, until she stopped in front of the center of the line of servants.

When Lily had Matilda in tow, she announced that the only person in the room who seemed unable to live up to her responsibilities was the baroness. Lily also told everyone that she found that situation unacceptable. With a smile, she asked one of the male servants where a wife's first responsibilities were? The guy smiled back and said that they were in the bedroom, of course. Lily thanked him and told him that he was absolutely correct. Then she turned back to the entire staff. Lily asked them if any of the men in that group would want this, pointing to Matilda, in his bedroom.

Lily answered her own question. "Of course not. This body is disgusting. Well, we're all going to take a look and see what can be done to fix the situation. So, baroness, please remove all your clothing?"

Matilda just stood there. It wasn't even that she was refusing. She just couldn't believe what she had just heard. This woman wanted her to strip NAKED! in front of EVERYONE!!! The baroness turned to her husband. This had to be a joke. But she saw her husband glare back at her and Matilda realized that they were serious.

The baroness was now at a moment of truth in her life. She had only two choices. Matilda could refuse her husband's order. If she did, he could divorce her and have her removed from the barony. Once removed, she would have no holdings, no money, and no title. Also, as a divorcee, her own family name would be of no help. Once her husband threw her out, she, Matilda Von Higgenpoof, would be reduced to the status of a commoner. That eventuality was inconceivable.

The only other choice she had was to obey Frederick's orders. By doing that, she would be accepting any and all humiliation that he would force on her. However, she would still have her title and her money. Whatever else happened, people would still know that Matilda Von Higgenpoof was a baroness and of noble blood.

Her mind made up, Matilda began to undress. If her husband required her to stand naked, she would do so.

As Matilda removed her clothing, Lily couldn't believe what she was seeing. The woman's body was incredible. First there were her breasts. They were huge. Lily had never seen anything to even approach their size. The things would have probably hung down to her knees if they had been able to. Fortunately, they couldn't hang anywhere. They were supported by the enormous roll of her stomach directly under them. And, Dear Lord, that stomach. The roll of fat extended from just below her boobs to just above her knees. In fact, her stomach hung down so far, that neither her thighs or privates were even visible.

After the baroness was completely naked, Lily walked around the huge woman. From the back it wasn't any better. Her rear end was enormous. Each cheek was bigger than her entire bottom. Below that were thighs the size of most women's waists. All in all, Lily didn't know whether she wanted to laugh or throw up.

Meanwhile, Matilda was incredibly miserable. Clothed, the baroness was a noblewoman whose station outweighed any other factor. But naked, she was just a grossly fat woman and an object of everyone's ridicule. All she could do now was just stand here until Lily was through humiliating her. Then, just as she was thinking it couldn't get worse, Lily told her to lie down on her back.

Matilda had no idea what Lily wanted, but she was just too beaten down to argue at that moment. The obese woman struggled to get down. After a while, she was able to get her enormous bulk on the ground. When she was finally lying down, Lily asked Frederick to come over. She had him grab one of her legs and spin her so that her feet were pointing right at the assembled staff.

"I'm now going to show you the main problem here. With the woman positioned like this, we should be able to see her pussy. However, through all that fat, we can't even get a glimpse of it." Then Lily asked two men to assist her. She had each man take one of Matilda's feet and pull her legs as far apart as they could. Matilda couldn't believe how she was being exposed to the group. She might have been even more embarrassed to know that she wasn't exposed at all. With her legs spread, her huge belly had just collapsed between her legs. And, even if her stomach wasn't in the way, her huge thighs were still touching at the top and blocking any access to her vagina.

Lily continued her explanation. "As you can see, we have the baroness here spread as far as she'll go. Any normal woman would be completely open and exposed now. However, she is so fat we still can't even find her pussy. How can a woman satisfy her husband when you can't even find the hole?" With that she called three more people over. One of them grabbed Matilda's huge belly and pulled it back. The other two each grabbed an upper thigh and pulled as much fat out of the way as they could. When everything was pulled all the way back, Matilda's vagina finally came into view.

When the baroness' pussy was finally visible, Lily reached in and found the lips. She pulled them as far apart as she could. "Well what do you know, there is a hole in there after all."

After Lily had the baroness pulled open, everybody looked down to see the hole. It was hard to believe there even was a pussy under all that fat. Lily started to let go, but Frederick stopped her. "If you let go of that hole, it will get lost again and we'll never find it. Stick something in there so we can find it again." Lily looked around for something that would work but she didn't see anything. Then she saw what she needed.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12