The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 10

Story Info
Conclusion.
4.7k words
4.6
31.9k
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

The last month had been the most difficult for Matilda. It wasn't that the physical humiliation got harder. In all honesty it had let up quite a bit. It was her own feelings that were troubling her. When this first started Matilda hated it, she knew she hated it, and she knew she only endured it because she had no choice. Now, somehow she wanted to please her husband while she was being degraded.

After that night with all the girls, the routine had gone back to normal, except for one thing. Matilda would still show up with her brooms inserted and her boobs tied up, she would still spread for inspection, but Frederick would not have her used for rewards. He would have one of the other women servants, or even Lily do it, but not Matilda.

That had continued until a week ago. Matilda had gotten very puzzled. Certainly she was happy that she didn't have to suck dicks or have them shoved up her butt any more, but she was also afraid that she had somehow displeased her husband and for some reason that really troubled her.

Then, a week ago, the sessions had taken a very new turn. Matilda had show up for her inspection as normal. She had brooms up her pussy and ass, and spread herself open nicely so that everyone could see. Lily came over as usual, and extracted the poles from her. But then, Frederick had ordered her to lie down on her back on one of the tables.

Nervously, Matilda did so. She didn't know what her husband had in mind, but she was afraid it would hurt. New things she had found usually did. To add to her fear, Frederick had her lift her legs up and apart. Matilda was really terrified now. She knew that Frederick would have something horrible done to her vagina, and the baroness also knew that her poor pussy would hurt for the rest of the night.

Sure enough, Frederick sent one of the girls over to her. Matilda braced herself for the pain she knew was coming, as the girl moved her hand between the baroness' legs. But then, just as Matilda was sure the girl was ready to hurt her, all she did was gently rub her a little above her vaginal hole.

The girl continued to rub, and Matilda started to relax. It didn't feel bad. In fact it was beginning to feel quite good. The baroness wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but she wasn't going to complain. Usually new things being done to her hurt, having something feel pleasant was not something to regret.

And it did feel pleasant. In fact it was starting to feel better and better. The baroness started to feel her breath get short. She tried to breathe, but it was getting harder and harder to think. The feelings from between her legs were beginning to overwhelm her. Matilda couldn't focus, she couldn't move, her body was losing control.

Then, for the first time in her life, Matilda came. She had never had an orgasm. In fact she didn't even know what one was. Her mother and all her female relatives had always told her that sex was something only men enjoyed. Women simply did it as a duty. Now, all those lies came crashing down.

As the first throes hit her, Matilda screamed to the heavens. She had no idea what was happening but she didn't want it to ever stop. It was the most incredible feeling she had ever had. It seemed to go on and on. Her whole body was writhing and straining. The girl was still rubbing between her legs and Matilda reached down to grab her hand. She pulled the hand into her groin so that the rubbing wouldn't stop.

Finally, though, the orgasm ended. Matilda gradually came back to Earth. It took her a little while longer to catch her breath. Then she looked around and everyone else was laughing. The baroness thought she should be embarrassed, but she was still so overwhelmed by the experience that she couldn't be self-conscious at all. The only important things was to figure out what had happened.

After that, Frederick had just sent his wife back to her room. Matilda wasn't even told to stick her brooms back in. Confused, the baroness returned to her quarters. All sorts of weird thoughts were running through her head. What had happened that felt so good? Why hadn't her husband wanted to use her for something and why did that bother her?

Matilda lay down on her back in bed. She couldn't do anything about Frederick, but she could try to figure out what had happened to her body. Gently, she ran her fingers down over her vaginal area. She had never touched herself there before, her mother had made it very clear that touching that area was dirty. But now she was too curious not to.

As she explored herself, Matilda found the little bump just over her vagina. As she rubbed it, that pleasant feeling came again. Matilda rubbed a little more, and the intensity of the feeling increased. That must have been what that girl was doing. Matilda kept rubbing. Sure enough, her breathing was getting shorter and shorter, and the feelings were building. The baroness put both hands down there and began to rub even harder.

The more Matilda rubbed herself, the more she lost control. Gradually, she forgot everything but the feeling building up in her body. When the orgasm finally flooded over her, Matilda didn't even realize it as she jammed two fingers of one hand all the way up her vagina.

Matilda rubbed and thrust as she came. When it was over, the baroness caught her breath. It wasn't until that moment, that she realized that she actually had her own fingers inside herself. How could having anything inside her vagina be pleasant?

As the baroness went to sleep that night, all the things she had believed for her entire life became confused. She had always been taught that all sexual things were unpleasant and dirty. But this had felt good. What was really true?

The next 6 nights had been a repeat. Matilda would show up. Frederick would have her laid on a table. Then one of the girls would play with her vagina until she came. By the last time, Matilda had begun to actually look forward to the evenings. What the hell was happening to her?

It didn't matter now, however, Matilda was not looking forward to tonight. It was the one year anniversary of her first inspection, and Frederick was throwing a party to celebrate. Matilda knew she would be the guest of honor and she was dreading it. The baroness knew that this would be the culmination of all the sessions that had gone before, and that Frederick would be sure to outdo himself this evening.

Indeed, Frederick was just returning from the village. He had invited all his friends for the evening's festivities, and over 20 men from the town were coming. If the stories Frederick had been telling hadn't convinced them, the stories from the men who had been to the previous party, did. No one wanted to miss Matilda's coming out party, or as some of them were calling it, Matilda's putting out party.

At 7:00 sharp, Matilda headed down to the great hall. There was a whole crowd of people. All the staff was there of course, but there were many others as well. Some of the men Matilda recognized as Frederick's friends from before, but most of them were completely unfamiliar to her.

When Matilda arrived, Frederick told her to introduce herself to their friends. Matilda quietly said that she was the baroness of the estate and that they were all welcome. Of course, totally naked, Matilda didn't feel much like a baroness at that moment.

After Matilda had welcomed everyone, Frederick told her to show her big tits to all the guys. Matilda dutifully held her breasts up so that everyone could see them. Then the baron told her to walk around the room so that all the guys could get a feel of them. Matilda wanted to object, but she didn't dare. Dejectedly, the baroness began her trek around the room.

None of the guys could believe it. Here was that bitch Matilda walking up and offering her boobs to them. And what BOOBS! Those things were fucking huge. All the men took the opportunity to lift them and squeeze them and play with them. By the time Matilda finished the room her poor boobs were sore. They had been squeezed so much, and her little nipples had been grabbed so many times, that her breasts were almost bruised.

Matilda finished her walk and hoped she was done, but she had a feeling she wasn't. Sure enough, Frederick told her that now the men would like to see her pussy. So Matilda needed to give them all a good look at it.

The baroness hated this. Now she had to show all these men her vagina. Of course she was naked already, but she knew that Frederick meant for her to spread it open for everyone. Well the only thing to do was get it over with. Matilda climbed on a table and lay down on her back. The she lifted her knees and spread her legs. When everything was visible, the baroness reached down and peeled her pussylips open. Then she just held it there so that all the guys could see everything.

Matilda kept herself open until Frederick told her to stop. Then he told her that she needed to walk the room again so that all they guys could check out that pussy. Matilda actually had to look up at her husband to see if she had heard if correctly, but he just pointed to the first guy. The baroness realized that Frederick actually did want her to let every guy in the room play with her vagina. And she thought having them all squeeze her tits had been embarrassing.

Once again, Matilda circled the room. She couldn't even count the number of hands that rubbed her pussy, or the number of fingers that went up inside it. And she couldn't even move when a guy had his fingers up in her. She just had to stand there until whoever it was got tired of poking around inside her. Finally, it ended. The last guy pulled his fingers out of her vagina, and Matilda stumbled back to the center of the room.

Matilda was about to ask what was next, but Frederick beat her to it. He told his wife that since everyone had seen her tits and her pussy, it was time to show everyone her ass. So Matilda was to bend over and spread that big thing nice and wide.

The baroness did as she was told. She turned around and bent over. Then she reached back and spread the cheeks of her butt, so that everyone could see her little anus. Poor Matilda was trying not to cry as she did this. It wasn't from the humiliation of showing everyone her butthole. It was the fact that she knew that after everyone had seen it, she was going to be told to let everyone play with it. All those guys sticking fingers in her butt. It was going to be awful.

Frederick didn't disappoint her. After Matilda had spread her ass for awhile, the baron did order her to go around the room. She was to stop in front of each man. Then she was to turn her big ass to him, and spread herself wide. Matilda was to remain there until the man was through with her bottomhole.

Matilda went around the room as ordered. The first five or six guys were pretty easy. They would stick a finger up her butt, wiggle it around, and then tell her to move on. Then one guy began to stick a second finger up the hole. That wasn't too bad, but then he started pulling them apart and moving them around in there. He was intentionally trying to stretch her hole and it hurt. After a while, though, he finally got tired of it. He yanked his fingers out of Matilda's butt and told her to move on.

Matilda got through the room and came to the last man. The rest of the guys had just played with her hole a little. It was almost over. She bent over, spread her cheeks and waited for him to poke her hole. A moment later, something pushed into her anus. At first, Matilda thought it was a finger, but then it went in deeper and deeper and got wider and wider. Matilda groaned as the thing went farther and farther up her ass. Then she felt her anus close over it, and realized that whatever was stuffed in there, was completely up her butt. The guy then just told her that she could go, and everyone laughed as she stood up.

As Matilda got up, the end of the thing pushed back and stuck out of her ass again. The baroness had no idea what it was, and wasn't even sure if she was allowed to remove it. So she just asked Frederick if she could please pull the thing out of her butt. Her husband just laughed and told her to go ahead. Matilda reached back and found the end of the thing in her butt. She pulled it out. It seemed to take forever, but finally the other end popped out of her ass. Matilda brought the thing around. It was a carrot. The guy had stuck an ENTIRE CARROT UP HER ASS while everyone watched. The baroness threw the vegetable across the room and waited for whatever came next.

While Frederick was thinking about what to have Matilda do next, one of the guys asked if she still worked with her brooms. Frederick told him that she most certainly did, and that he would have her show them.

Matilda's heart sank. She had thought she was through with those awful sticks. Now she was going to have to stuff them up her holes again for everyone to see. Frederick brought the sticks over to his wife and told her to take them and get on a table. Head down, Matilda took the brooms and did as she was told. Back on a table she went, legs up and spread.

When she was back on the stable and spread out, Matilda positioned the first broom at her asshole. She hated it up there, but it was easier to do that one first. Gently she pushed the stick into her butt. Then, when it was firmly lodged, she shoved it up as far as it would go. Matilda would have like to have left it out a bit, but she knew Frederick would just shove it up anyway, so in it went, all the way.

After the first broom was up her ass, Matilda put the second one to her vagina. It wasn't as physically uncomfortable pushing the broom up her pussy, but somehow it was even more humiliating having everyone watch her do it. But that didn't matter. The baron had ordered her to do it and she had no choice, so up the pussy it went. Matilda got it into her hole, then into her vagina as far as it would go.

With the sticks inserted, Matilda moved her hands and kept her legs spread so that everyone could see the brooms sticking out of her holes. She wondered how long she would have to stay like that with the things stuffed up inside her.

Then, someone asked if they could touch the sticks. Before Matilda could object at all, Frederick told everyone that of course they could play with the brooms if they liked. Matilda cringed as the entire crowd gathered around her. Then the first guy grabbed the broom up her pussy.

The man took the stick and began moving it in circles like he was stirring something in there. The action stretched Matilda's poor pussy and the baroness couldn't help moaning as her vagina was pulled this way and that. Then another man took the broom in her butt and started doing the same thing.

For the next quarter hour, Matilda just lay there as men played with the sticks stuck up her orifices. They turned them, and moved them, and pushed them in and out. As they did it, other men took their fingers and just traced around the holes. The baroness felt like her holes were completely worn out, when at last the group moved away from her.

Matilda just lay there with the brooms stuck inside, until Frederick told her she could remove them. Quickly, the baroness extracted the sticks from her holes and threw them away. After that, the baron told his guests that if they wanted to have some fun, then they should all get undressed. Very quickly, all the men from the village, as well as the baron, were quite naked.

When everyone was undressed, Frederick called Matilda over to him. He sat down on one of the benches and signaled her to sit on his lap. As she came over, he told her she was to get his cock up her butt as she sat down. Matilda didn't argue. She had thought she was about to be passed around the entire crowd. Quickly she positioned her husband's penis at her anus and sat down. The pole went straight up her butt, until Matilda landed in her husband's lap. Then she just sat there with that big cock throbbing in her ass, while her husband began talking again.

With his dick firmly up his wife's ass, Frederick told the rest of the women in the room to strip down and entertain their guests. They were to go from man to man and do whatever that guest wanted. When each of the men was completely satisfied, they could return to their seats.

Four of the girls quickly made their way over to a guest. Very shortly, each of them had a dick in either her mouth, cunt, or ass. Lily, just stood there, she didn't believe that Frederick actually meant to include her. But, when she saw him glare at her, she realized that she was indeed supposed to help entertain the crowd. Her head bowed, Lily quietly made her way over to one of the men. As soon as she got there, she found herself bent over with his dick up her ass. The poor blonde just stood there, while the strange man slammed his cock in and out of her butt.

Matilda just sat on Frederick's lap, with his pole way up her anus, while she watched the goings on. Each woman would finish off a man and then move to another. As uncomfortable as it was, just sitting there with that huge thing up her butt, Matilda was actually enjoying the sight of Lily's misery.

Each of the women did 5 of the men. And then some of the guys wanted seconds. By the time all the girls were done, they were leading cum from every orifice. Matilda particularly enjoyed seeing Lily with cum oozing out of both corners of her mouth. Finally, all the girls were done, and they all stumbled back to their seats. The baroness just continued to sit where she was with her husband's cock in her ass.

When everyone was settled, Frederick announced that it was time for the main event of the evening. The baroness was to once again take up her baronial duties. With that proclamation, Frederick stood up. As he did, he clasped Matilda close to him, so that his dick stayed firmly in her ass. Then, after he gave her butt one good thrust, Frederick pulled out of his wife's asshole, and called Lily over.

Matilda wondered what the blonde bitch was going to do. She began to get scared, but then she saw Frederick stick his thing in her mouth, and she realized that Lily had just been called over to clean him. Poor Lily looked like she wanted to throw up, as she took his penis into her mouth and began sucking and licking it. Frederick just grabbed Lily's head and moved it around his dick. He made sure that her tongue cleaned every inch of him.

After his dick was completely cleaned, Frederick sent Lily back to her spot. Then he pulled Matilda over to a table and bent her over. When she was bent and ready, Frederick thrust his cock right up her cunt.

Matilda actually shrieked as the huge dick rammed its way into her pussy. Then, her husband began thrusting in and out of her. As he moved, he reached around her, and began rubbing that spot on her vagina. God that felt good. In less than a minute, Matilda was thrusting back at her husband as hard as she could. The baroness had no idea what was happening, but that rod in her pussy felt wonderful, and she was going to keep it there.

In and out the baron's rod went, and Matilda began to moan with every stroke. But these weren't moans of pain, but of pleasure. Matilda felt that pleasure building inside her. Only this was different and more intense. The more it grew, the harder she thrust back on that cock in her pussy. The feelings became stronger and stronger, until they completely overwhelmed her. Matilda screamed and shoved back on her husband. Shriek after shriek came from her as she slammed back onto the baron's cock as hard as she could.

Frederick couldn't believe it. His frigid wife was humping him for all she was worth. This was working out better than he had ever imagined. When Matilda's orgasm hit, the baron couldn't take any more. He let out a bellow and came right with her. As Matilda thrust back, Frederick pushed forward to meet her. Afterwards, they collapsed together on the table.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12