The Baroness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, she had calmed down. Her husband had not approached her since, and she began to relax, hoping that he would continue to find amusement among the various maids.

She had taken to riding, the fresh air and the exercise tiring her out so that she slept soundly at night.

One day, she returned from her customary ride, her muscles aching pleasantly. The summer day had been warm, and she had gone straight to her room to change, still wearing her leather riding gloves and carrying her crop. As she opened the door, she heard noises from within, and her heart sank within her, knowing what she would find.

Her husband was lying naked on her bed, his head raised on pillows, looking down at the woman who knelt between her his spread legs. Her knees were folded between her, and her head bobbed up and down, enthusiastically taking his cock in her mouth. Her hands were working on his fleshy rod, rubbing him, using her saliva to lubricate her movements down his shaft. He looked over at his wife, his glance a challenge, as if he knew what her reaction would be.

The woman looked around, startled, and Alice recognized Rose, her lady's maid. Rose was a quiet girl, neat handed and tidy, but now her face was flushed, a hectic blush staining her cheeks, her mouth slack. Alice had always thought that she had treated Rose well, and couldn't believe this betrayal. She knew that her husband must have set this up, that he knew when she was due to return and had wanted her to see them together, but this understanding didn't lessen the rush of anger she felt once more.

Striding over to the bed, she swiped at Rose with her riding crop, the thin leather strip lancing across the woman's plump buttocks, leaving a blazing trail of reddened flesh.

Rose stiffened, opening her mouth to squeal, but Phillip grabbed hold of her, forcing her face down onto his cock, plugging her open throat with his meat. Again and again Alice flicked her crop across the woman's bottom until the flesh was glowing. But this wasn't enough; Alice wanted to hurt her more and taking hold of the crop half way down the handle, she rammed it up inside the girl. It was about 2 inches across, ribbed with leather thread, and seemed to sink easily inside her pliant sex.

Rose stiffened, thankful that the beating had stopped, but this new sensation was more disturbing. The handle of the crop rode into her, forced brutally into her soft flesh, and she heard her mistress's ragged breathing close behind her. Alice leaned in close, wanting to see the crop entering the maid's sticky tunnel, her hot breath on Rose's buttocks.

She continued to thrust rapidly, and saw the crop handle coated in juices, moistened and warmed. She had a sudden desire to taste this, and licked the handle tentatively. Salty, mingled with the taste of warm leather: she licked again. Rose whimpered, her mouth still being forced onto her master's cock, but she felt empty, and wanted the crop returned to her, filling her and stretching her tight sex. Instead, Alice rammed a finger into the girl, still encased in her leather riding glove. The juices stained the fine leather, darkening the pale calfskin.

She continued to ravage the girl's sex, kneeling behind her, seeing her fingers probing the pink tissue framed by a fluff of dark curls. Alice could feel the strange sensation arising in her again, a warmth curling in her pelvis, and for the first time she wanted to touch herself in the place she was touching the girl.

Phillip was coming; his cock stimulated beyond endurance both by the girls mouth on him, and the sight of his wife fucking her and tasting Rose's juice. Rose swallowed him down, and Alice watched as he pumped his hips, forcing his cock deeper as he came.

Afterwards, Alice swore to herself that she wouldn't do this again. She didn't enjoy the sight of her husband, his cock still scared her, but she knew that in a strange way, she had enjoyed punishing the women who had usurped her. The sound of the crop landing sharply on bare flesh, the feel of her fingers thrusting inside them had caused a pleasurable sensation in her.

Rose came to her later that night, as Alice was preparing for bed. Her head hung low, she apologized for her behaviour. The master had forced her, she said, he had threatened to throw her out if she didn't please him. She was willing to submit to any punishment that the mistress thought necessary.

Alice smiled: she would have to plan a punishment to suit, and welcomed the feelings that this thought triggered within her. This time, she wouldn't have her husband around to watch, and that thought excited her even more.

She looked at the woman standing in front of her; Rose was now hers to use...

12