The Barrow Downs

Story Info
Wait a minute, that isn't fog!
3.2k words
4
20.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many days and nights spent in the house of Tom Bombadil, Fenrohir and Meruwen decided at last to continue on their journey. They would not this time, however, attempt the perilous way through the Old Forest; Tom and Goldberry advised them to travel northwest and make for the Road as it passed just nigh the Downs. With heavy heart, they prepared to take their leave, knowing they would never again meet a couple as fair and welcoming as Tom and his lady.

Goldberry fairly wept as Fenrohir embraced her one last time, his hands cupping her infamous buttocks. "Think of me, my lady, in my absence," he said softly. "Perhaps I shall pass this way once more upon my return."

Goldberry buried her face in Fenrohir's muscled chest, sighing softly. "You will be sorely missed, I fear. But you have given us a kingly gift: Tom and I will once more be as newlyweds, thinking of you each time we embrace."

Beside them, Tom was caressing Meruwen's long locks, still damp from her morning bath. The dark tresses fell curling about her breasts; Tom stroked them as well. "I shall miss these," he sighed, stroking the curve of her full tit through the thin cotton blouse. She knew he was thinking without much joy of Goldberry's tiny breasts. Closing her hand over his own, she smiled bravely up at him. "Mourn as little as you may at my passing, dear Tom. You know well I could not long be parted from you." With that, the two companions set out from the door, shouldering their packs for the long march ahead of them.

The land rose steeply behind Tom's house, leading up to the hills of the great Downs. There were fireside tales enough in Bree of these lands to frighten even the bravest of travelers, but Tom and Goldberry had given them wise (and, on this occasion, honest) instructions to avoid an encounter with any perilous Barrow-Wights. These the two companions reviewed dutifully as they tramped through the green countryside.

The day was growing hot. Fenrohir had adopted Tom's custom of going about without a shirt; Tom had lent him trousers and a pair of well-worn leather boots to replace those he had lost beside the willow tree. Meruwen had borrowed from Goldberry the thin cotton shirt, as well as a short cotton skirt that fell only to mid-thigh. She wore also a pair of leather boots that rose up to her knee.

Yet even with such light clothing, the two quickly found themselves overheated. As they crested one of the hills, they came upon a white standing stone. It was cool to the touch, and they eagerly sat down beside it to rest. After their noon-day meal, the exhausted travelers soon drifted off into a warm, pleasant sleep.

---

Fenrohir awoke with a start. Black night had fallen, or else they had somehow been transported indoors, for no light was to be seen. The air was chill, but no wind blew. At last, Fenrohir deduced he was indeed within a chamber, and he lay upon a cold stone table. He found himself bound tightly to it, naked, unable to move much of anything.

"Meruwen?" he called softly. A sudden clanking of chains startled him; he peered desperately into the gloom. "Where are you?"

"Here I am," she cried, her voice shaking with fright. "We must have stumbled somehow into a Barrow!"

Fenrohir nodded his silent assent. "I cannot move to help you--are you bound as well?"

"Yes," she said, and Fenrohir thought he could hear her weeping softly in the dark.

Suddenly an eerie green light began to rise seemingly from the very floor of the chamber. As the light grew stronger, Fenrohir could make out the figure of his companion. Meruwen stood ten feet from the table upon which he lay. Her wrists were secured above her head in manacles suspended from a ceiling still lost in darkness; her ankles, spread far apart, were shackled to the floor. Her clothing had been removed, but around her neck she wore many gold chains that hung between her large tits; bracelets and rings of gold were on her wrists and fingers. In her hair, many combs and barretts glinted in the growing light.

Suddenly Fenrohir heard a heavy footstep on the stone floor of the chamber. Turning, he found himself facing the apparition of a man. He was evidently a king or lord of sorts, for he wore a fair gold circlet upon his head. He was clad in rich robes, yet Fenrohir could not be sure of this, for as he watched, they seemed to waver and vanish, leaving him naked. His arms and chest were tight with corded muscles which rippled as he moved; a massive cock jutted out from his pelvis. Though Fenrohir could see the man quite plainly, he found he could also see the stone wall behind the faintly glowing body.

The man turned first to Fenrohir. "Welcome to my Barrow, man of Bree," he said in a great booming voice that seemed to issue not from his mouth but out of the very ground. "I have been waiting for you."

Fenrohir found he could not speak. Here was a Barrow-Wight; his eyes were cold and terrible. As the Wight turned to face Meruwen, Fenrohir thought he saw a long, rich cloak swirl about him, yet his eyes must have once more deceived him: the man was naked. Though the Wight stood between himself and Meruwen, Fenrohir could still make out her lovely figure.

"My lady," said the Wight, raising a gloved--no, a naked hand to caress her cheek. She shrank from his touch, though the chains prevented much movement. He laughed in response, a cold, joyless laugh. "You will learn to love my touch before long, Woman of Rohan."

His glowing hand trailed down her throat and over her collarbone, then down to the swell of her rounded breast. He hefted one of the heavy tits in his strong hands, bouncing it gently. To Fenrohir it appeared to be suspended at once within the Wight's hand and of its own accord. He shook his head, trying to clear his vision.

The Wight released her tit and grasped the nipple, hardened from the cold, and twisted it sharply. Meruwen let out a startled yelp. The Wight chuckled cruelly, but did not release the aching nub. Instead, he pinched it firmly between two fingers and used it to bounce her tit up and down. Pulling it hard away from her chest, he reached up with the other hand and slapped the distended teat. Meruwen cried out in pain. The Wight grasped the other nipple and jiggled both tits up and down, back and forth. Watching in horror, Fenrohir found that he could not see the Wight at all, only Meruwen's nipples stretching this way and that, causing her tits to bounce and wobble. The chains that hung between them clanked together dully.

"Such large, fine titties," growled the Wight, "finer than I have seen in an age." He bent to take one of the aching nipples into his mouth. Fenrohir saw once more through the apparition, watching the nipple stretch and shrink, stretch and shrink, as the Wight sucked hungrily upon it. Above him, Meruwen let out a quiet moan.

"Yesssss," hissed the specter against her swollen nipple. "You are even more of a slut than I had hoped. You will give me now the sweetness I crave from these magnificent breasts!"

At this, Meruwen let out a long, low groan. Suddenly, Fenrohir saw a stream of white liquid issue forth from her abused nipple. It seemed to fill an unseen cavity, then rush suddenly downward where it disappeared into the stomach of the Wight. For long minutes, the ghost suckled from Meruwen's full breast, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of milk. Reaching up, he tugged with long pale fingers at the other teat; Fenrohir watched the nipple, pinched by an unseen force, begin to squirt a steady stream of milk. It arched and splattered onto the stone floor below.

At last the flow of milk ceased. The Wight removed a long golden chain from around Meruwen's neck and clipped a ring on either end around each fat nipple. She gasped with the sudden, almost painful tightness around her sore teats. When the ghost released the chain, it hung heavily from her nipples, causing the normally perky tits to sag.

The Wight observed his handiwork with satisfaction. "The weight will stretch out those fat nipples until they are more to my liking." He grasped the chain and tugged. Meruwen cried out, and droplets of milk appeared on the tips of her nipples.

"Ah yes," the specter cried. "Perfect!"

Releasing the chain, he continued his caresses down her flat stomach to the cleft between her thighs. He sought out first her clit, tickling the hardened nub beneath its hood. Meruwen jerked and cried out with pleasure. Fenrohir caught a glimpse of clear liquid glistening from the folds of her pussy, which suddenly seemed to spread wide. He could see the Wight reaching between Meruwen's thighs, but his hand was suddenly invisible; he only saw her pussy lips quiver and shake with some unseen penetration.

"Ah, my lady," growled the Wight, "you are as flooded as the Withywindle after the spring thaw! I shall enjoy this mightily."

Of their own accord, the shackles about her feet fell suddenly away, freeing her legs. Fenrohir watched in amazement as, instead of struggling, Meruwen actually lifted her ankles, placing them in the Wight's waiting hands. He seemed to turn for the briefest of moments and smile mysteriously back at Fenrohir before lifting Meruwen's feet and placing them on either end of the stone table. This position presented the Wight with perfect access to her sopping wet pussy, and Fenrohir with a clear view of the action.

At first he could see the Wight's cock through his body as the ghost positioned the massive tool at Meruwen's opening. Then, as it slid into her cunt, nearly splitting her open, it disappeared, and Fenrohir saw only Meruwen's gaping pussy, lit from within by a strange faint blue light. Her body shook and swung rhythmically as the Wight fucked her. Fenrohir watched her pussy hole open and close, again and again. His cock grew painfully hard at the sight of it.

Suddenly he heard the Barrow-Wight let out a moan. Meruwen's pussy spasmed with each pulse of his cock as he pumped her full of his ghostly cum. At last he withdrew; liquid, glowing with an ethereal white-blue light, dripped from Meruwen's gaping cunt. But as Fenrohir watched, the glowing light spread outward from her pussy. It crept first across her pelvis, then down her thighs to her calves to her toes. Up her stomach it climbed, turning all her flesh a ghostly white, tinged faintly with blue. The glow reached her heaving breasts and swollen nipples, then swallowed up her arms and throat. The last to succumb to that ghastly hue was her face. Though Fenrohir was himself terrified, Meruwen's expression was one of a quiet ecstasy.

The manacles at last released Meruwen's ghostly arms. She lowered them slowly, examining the glowing flesh through which she could see, faintly, the stone table before her and upon it, her former companion. She gazed at her lover, pleading silently; he nodded and smiled.

Meruwen climbed atop the table, but Fenrohir shrank from her.

"Do not be afraid," she murmured, her voice low and languid. "You will not become as I am now, I promise you; I wish only to give you pleasure one last time before you depart from here. I will remain with my Lord."

Fenrohir frowned. "But Meruwen--"

She placed a pale, glowing finger over his lips; her touch was surprisingly warm. "Shh."

Crouching over his prostrate form, Meruwen reached below her and gripped his hard cock in her warm hand and guided him into her pussy. At first, Fenrohir could see every detail of her body almost as if she were still human, but now he watched his shaft penetrate into her depths. He saw the faintly glowing walls of her tight pussy stretch open for his cock, closing once more as he withdrew. Again and again he pushed into the warm, wet nothingness which hovered over his cock. She gyrated her hips as he pushed into her; he watched his cock move in a circular fashion, massaging every inch of her tight cunt.

As she fucked him, Meruwen grasped the chain which hung from her tits and tugged. White-blue liquid, much like the Wight's cum, squirted from her lengthening nipples onto Fenrohir's chest. He longed to take the heavy jugs in his hands one last time. At that instant, his manacles fell away and his arms were freed. He immediately reached up and grasped her bouncing tits. They felt much the same as they once did, warm and firm and juicy; yet if Fenrohir moved them in a certain way, he found he could see his hands behind and through the glowing orbs. Nevertheless, he sank his fingers into the heavy flesh, kneading Meruwen's titties forcefully as he slammed into her sloppy cunt. He could even see the liquid drip down the walls of her tight pussy and out around his cock.

Suddenly she rose from her crouch over his cock and spun round until she faced away from him. She sat down again on his cock, but leaned forward, offering Fenrohir a view of her luscious ass. Glancing over her shoulder at him, she instructed, "Play with my asshole, Fenrohir. Get it ready to be fucked."

Fenrohir needed no further bidding. He reached up and grasped one of her asscheeks, pulling it roughly to one side. There was her asshole, glowing with that strange ethereal light. He pushed a finger into the tight hole, causing Meruwen to buck and moan. Still she bounced on his cock, which Fenrohir could still see burying itself again and again in her pussy. At the same time, he could see her sphincter and rectum give way as his insistent finger sank deep into her ass. Another finger followed, stretching the powerful muscle even wider.

"Another!" Meruwen cried. Through her body, Fenrohir could see her squeezing and kneading her bouncing tits as she rode his cock.

Obediently, he spread her asscheeks further apart and eased a third finger into her anus. When it had sank as far into her glowing rectum as possible, he began to pump in and out of her. The tight cavity closed each time he withdrew his fingers, then spread wide as he shoved them in again.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his arm. There stood the Wight, towering over him. Wordlessly, he withdrew Fenrohir's fingers from his lady's ass. Fenrohir watched helplessly as the Wight leapt upon the table and knelt, straddling him, his ass mere inches from Fenrohir's face. Through the specter's body, he watched the massive cock push into Meruwen's sphincter. Although his fingers had loosened her hole considerably, the Wight's shaft was far too thick for her to take comfortably into her asshole. She screamed and struggled to escape the brutal violation, but the ghost grasped her hips in his powerful hands and forced himself deeper into her rectum. "Be still!" he commanded her.

At once she stayed her movements and waited obediently as the Wight buried his cock to the hilt inside her ass. Fenrohir could feel the thick tool stretch Meruwen's pussy even tighter around his cock. Almost immediately the Wight began to fuck her ass, pumping his massive cock in and out of her tight hole. At one moment it seemed to Fenrohir as he watched that above him, a very real cock fucked a very real asshole; the next, he could see nothing but his own cock spearing straight up into nothing but air. A great confusion settled over him, though the delightful sensations of Meruwen's ghostly pussy tempted him to forget all but the desire to fuck.

The Barrow-Wight's voice brought him sharply back to the present. "Use your tongue to pleasure me," he commanded. Suddenly Fenrohir became aware of the ass which hovered in front of him. Obediently, he propped himself up on his elbows and leaned forward, thrusting his face between the muscled asscheeks. His tongue found the Wight's asshole, warm and pulsing. Fenrohir lapped eagerly at it. It smelled faintly of soil and earth, and tasted like barley; neither was particularly unpleasant. He was rewarded by an unearthly moaning: the Wight was clearly pleased.

Fenrohir watched his tongue slip past the ghost's sphincter and appear inside his ass. The sight, combined with Meruwen's tightened pussy around his cock and the vision of her asshole gaping around the Wight's invisible cock, sent Fenrohir over the edge. He watched as his cock spurted hot cum into Meruwen's tight hole. Much of it shot up into her womb; the rest ran down the walls of the pussy and dripped out around his cock. When he had finished and Meruwen raised herself off his shaft, Fenrohir watched most of his cum slide out of her loose hole in large, viscous globs.

Several more thrusts into her tight ass and the Wight himself began to cum. He pulled out at the last moment, and Fenrohir watched in amazement as sparkling white cum shot out of his cock and into the gaping cavity of Meruwen's asshole. She took every drop until at last his orgasm subsided; her hole closed up around the load of cum, sealing it inside.

The Wight rose and climbed down off the stone table. Meruwen rose also, but instead of climbing down, she crouched over Fenrohir's face, her asshole directly above his mouth. "Open and receive the gift of the Barrow-Wight," she commanded him. "It will speed you along your journey and give you great fortune along the way."

Fenrohir did as he was bidden. He could see the huge load of cum welling up just inside her quivering asshole. He reached up and grasped the fat, rounded asscheeks and squeezed them, spreading them gently apart to encourage her. Suddenly the hole opened and squirted glittering white cum into his waiting mouth. He swallowed; it tasted like dirt and bitter ale. He heard Meruwen panting and straining above him, then suddenly her asshole farted out a second load of the glowing stuff. Yet Fenrohir could see that some still remained. Reaching deeper into the crack of her ass, he gaped her loose anus just wide enough to drizzle the remaining load into his mouth.

When he had swallowed every drop, Meruwen turned and bent over him, kissing him deeply on the lips. "Go now," she said. "You are welcome to return to the barrow of my Lord as often as you wish; we will reward your return with pleasures such as no living man can imagine."

---

Fenrohir awoke suddenly in the sunshine. He found himself properly clothed in the attire he had received from old Tom Bombadil, laying underneath a tree beside a wide flowing river. He recognized it immediately--this was the river Brandywine!

Fenrohir had come at last to the Shire.