The Basement Ch. 02

Story Info
The three explore the basement.
1.8k words
4.32
39.3k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, the original chapters 2 & 3 got rejected as too graphic, so I redid this to include the description of the basement and to lead into chapter 4. Thanks, Rachel.

* * * * *

"This is my Uncle's play room," said Jared.

"What the fuck do you mean play room?" I said.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? My Uncle runs a bondage website, he makes films down here then sells them at his site, pulls in some serious cash. Where did you think this house came from?"

Rick piped in with, "Cool, awesome dude."

I was shocked. I had watched one bondage video with Rick and thought it was sick. They had tortured some girl to tears. She kept screaming from the obvious pain they were putting her thru. Rick had mentioned tying me up a couple of times, and it sounded like fun, but after seeing that vid I told him no fucking way. He never mentioned it again, but I knew he still looked at bondage porn on the internet.

I surveyed my surroundings. Directly across from us was the bar Jared had mentioned. It was quite large and had 6 stools lined up in front of it. There were also two small round tables with chairs in front of the bar stools. And there were two large couches that for some reason were facing outward toward the side walls.

I looked up and there was a large wooden beam running from one wall, clear across to the other side. There were about a dozen chains hanging from it. There looked to be some kind of pulley system holding the chains in three different places along the beams length. There were metal rings fastened to the beam every few feet. Right in the middle of the room was another wooden beam running from the upper beam to the floor. It had another length of wood attached to it about shoulder high so it looked like a cross. It too had metal rings and chains attached to it.

I looked to my right and there was an area against the wall that had pads on the floor and what looked to be two large padded pieces of wood attached to the wall in the shape of an X, complete with about ten metal rings. The wall surrounding it was also padded. Lining the wall between the X and the bar were shelves full of every dildo and vibrator known to man. There was one bookcase full of what appeared to be leather harnesses and various leather straps, all were covered with shiny silver rings. Hanging from rows of hooks on the wall were one large whip and two smaller ones. About a dozen various floggers (as I was to learn what they were called later), all different lengths and colors. Under those was a shelf full of lots of collars and wrist restraints. In the corner were two metal rings attached to the wall at floor level and two more about 7 feet above the floor, all with chains attached.

I followed the cross beam to the left. Directly underneath it up against the left wall was a large bed with very tall wooden posts at each corner. Attached to each post were two chains, one high and one low. There was another chain hooked to a ring on the wall directly centered at the head of the bed, there was no headboard. Also hanging above the bed was another one of the pulleys with two chains hanging from it and two large mirrors. Just to the side of the bed was what was shaped like a coffee table, but at regular table height. It too was wooden and was covered by a blanket and also had the requisite chains attached at each leg, There were four chairs surrounding it.

And the cameras. There were Video cameras high up on the walls in each corner and in the middle of each wall, even one behind the bar. There were three larger ones mounted to tri-pods surrounding the bed. There were two more on either side of the cross structure in the center of the floor and one more in front of the X. There was one suspended directly over the bed and one hanging down in front of the X. There were enough bright lights in here to light up an airport. They were giving off quite a bit of heat too. A big screen TV was mounted to the wall behind the bar.

Even though this was a very large room, I knew from the layout of the house that there had to be more space down here. I saw the door behind the bar and asked what was behind it. Jared said that it led to a series of specialized rooms for different needs, what kind of needs I didn't want to know.

So here I stood in just my bikini bottoms with two naked men in what for all practical purposes was a torture chamber. I didn't like it. My horniness went away and was replaced by a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Having sex down here was out of the question for me.

I said, "Ok guys, you two might like it in here but it gives me the creeps, no way are we doing anything down here, lets go upstairs."

Jared said, "That's fine Rach, let me grab a couple of beers and fix you a drink and we'll get out of here."

Rick said, "Hold on a sec babe, I want to look around down here for a minute. I've never seen anything like this before."

I reluctantly agreed and I took a seat on one of the stools and Jared went behind the bar.

"Just for a few minutes but that's it," I said.

Jared handed Rick a beer and he went to check out all the stuff on the shelves. I nervously sipped my Black Russian and gazed down, not wanting to look again at all that I had seen.

Rick had made his way over to the bed and said, "Hey Rach, imagine what fun we could have on this."

I glared at him and said, "I don't fucking think so ."

He said, "Damn babe, just joking with you."

"Well, don't fucking joke about shit like that. You know I don't go in for this shit so just shut the fuck up about it. Hurry up so we can go."

He made his way back to the bar, stopping to pick up a pair of hand cuffs from one of the shelves. I asked what the hell he thought he was going to do with them.

He said, "Maybe we can bring them upstairs with us."

"I doubt it," I replied.

"Aww Rach, just for a little bit?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"Here, just try them on for a minute."

He bent down to kiss me and placed the cuffs around my wrists, closing them in front of me. Jared came around the bar and stood behind my stool, reaching around to play with my breasts. Having my hands locked together laying in my lap added to my arousal as the guys kissed and caressed me. It had only been about 15 minutes since we were playing in the shower so it didn't take long to get all tingly again.

Rick stood me up as he kissed me and Jared's fingers found their way between my legs, softly rubbing against my suit. Rick dropped his head and took a nipple in his mouth. I was moaning softly as they worked my body.

They took this opportunity to plead with me to play down here first, telling me that they would not hurt me, they wanted to pleasure me, to play with my body. I was conflicted but agreed on the condition that they would stop if I said to and only for a little while. They led me to the center of the room. ******************************

They had chained me to the cross. My wrists were bound with leather and were pulled out to my sides, connected to the rings at each end of the wood. My ankles were bound and hooked to rings on the floor, spreading my legs open. My neck was in a steel collar connected to the cross and that with a belt they had looped around my waist held me firmly in place. They had left my bikini bottoms on.

I glanced at the cameras facing me.

Jared said, "Good, you noticed the cameras. We are going to make a little video today called 'Rachel's Tits', I think you will like it as you are going to be the star."

Jared came out from around me and went to one of the cameras to adjust it then said, "Ok, ready to roll."

They each grabbed a swatch of fur and began rubbing all over my body. Rick had started at my shoulders and Jared at my ankles. The soft fur felt wonderful as it slid across all my curves. It especially felt nice on my nipples. Jared had reached my thighs, massaging each one as he moved further up. The sensation of not being able to move against my restraints was slightly worrisome but I felt safe with these two men.

Rick started kissing me again as Jared's hand squeezed into my ass. He then slipped between my legs and rubbed it's softness along my suit covered slit. I was getting wetter by the second. Then Rick slapped my left tit with his hand, not real hard but enough that it stung a bit at first. Then he covered it with the fur again. He slapped my right tit and followed with the softness as well. He alternated slapping and soothing them for the next few minutes. Just enough pain and pleasure.

Meanwhile Jared had taken to slapping my ass cheeks in much the same manner. First a sting then a fur covered caress. He now moved the fur back to rubbing my pussy as he slapped my ass. I was grunting with each slap of flesh while grinding into Jared's hand. I had never been spanked or had my titties slapped before and with not being able to move it all had me gushing.

Rick said, "I think she likes it."

Jared replied, "Yeah, I think so."

Rick asked me, "You like this babe?"

I moaned, "Yes."

"Good, spank her a little harder now dude. Ok Rach?"

"Ok," I said.

Jared began swatting my ass harder, leaving red hand prints as he did. He was working at my clit thru two different fabrics with his other hand. Rick reached down and took a nipple in his free hand. He pinched it hard between his thumb and fingers, pulling and twisting making me yelp just a bit. Then he replaced his mean fingers with his warm mouth, kissing and licking my red nipple before repeating the steps on my other nipple. This went on for a few before Rick twisted one of my nips really hard causing me to scream out for him to stop. He did. Damn, that hurt too much. He said he was sorry and Jared suggested that we move to the bed.

End of part 2