The Basketball Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd it go?" Meghan asked him.

Parker explained.

"And they said they'd have a meeting to talk about payment," he said.

"Holy shit!" she yelled, "Devon's going to bang your mom!"

"What?!" Parker exclaimed.

"He's totally going to fuck her!" Meghan yelled.

"I don't think so..."

"Nope, he totally is," Meghan said.

Parker frowned.

"Why the long face?" she asked, "You should be excited."

"Why would I be excited?"

"Because it's going to be fucking hot," she said, "Your mom has got a banging body, and Devon's cock is huge. Their fuck is going to be so yummy; I hope I'm there."

That night, Lilly called the number, and Devon invited her to a fancy dinner on the rich side of town. Lilly blushed, but the invitation was both necessary and excited her, and she accepted.

Tom didn't like the idea of his wife going out to dinner with a black man, especially one as young as he son.

"Tom, if you had enough money to support this family and move us to a safer neighborhood, I wouldn't have to do any of this. So don't you dare try to stop me." He shut up after that.

The dress Lilly chose was a strapless silver gown, on the dipped down with a V in the center to show off the depth of her brown breasts, and a hemline that rode up to the height of a miniskirt. When she walked, some of the bigger strides revealed the dainty full bottom of her ass cheeks. She wore high heels that matched the color, and tied her hair up in a sexy style that showed off her neck and shoulders.

"Mom, are you really wearing that?" Parker asked.

"This is the nicest dress I have," the scantily clad mother said to her son.

"Lilly... That dress..." Tom mumbled. He was overcome with desire for his young sexy wife.

"Tom, don't even start." she said.

She waited outside for the young man to pick her up. She was terrified and nervous, but also extremely excited. On one hand, this was a youth dangerous enough to stop the threat to her son. On another hand, he was a handsome powerful black man, and the thought of his sweaty naked body sent a thrill down her spine.

Devon's car pulled up and Lilly got in. She drove away without even a wave to her husband or son, who each stood nervously wondering what the woman was going to do.

Tom went inside, and just as Parker was about to join his father, he saw another car pull up.

"Hey loser, get in!" yelled a familiar voice.

It was Meghan, dressed in a low cut white shirt and apple bottom jeans.

"Meghan?" Parker asked.

"Come out, we're going to follow Devon and see what he's up to! If he's really going to fuck your mom, I want to see!"

"Uhh, I don't think he will, and I wouldn't want to see."

"Come on!"

Parker gulped. He really didn't want to even entertain the idea of the black boy fucking his mother, but the prospect of getting to spend an evening with the beautiful and busty Meghan was too good.

"Who's that?" called Tom, stepping back outside.

"I'm going out," he told his father. Tom looked into the car and was surprised to see the sexy young blonde that stared back.

Meghan sped away.

"Don't make a mess in the car," she told Parker, "I stole this from my parents. They're gone for the evening, and if they know I took the car when I don't even have my license, they'll kill me."

She noticed the worried look on Parker's face.

"Relax, I know how to drive fine."

Tom sat at home, anxious pacing back and forth. He stared at the image in his mind of his wife in her short dress, tits spilling out. He imagined the look on the black man's face as his buxom young wife sat down at the table. He pictured the man's black fingers rubbing up and down her dark pink nipples.

And then his son! That blonde little sex kitten with perky tits and pouted dick sucking lips! How was it that he was the only one not with a sexy female?

In horny desperation, he rifled through his wife's used laundry, smelling the rank smell of her sex in her used panties, and feeling the soft satin of her bra and imagining the tit flesh it worked to contain.

Meghan and Parker sat in the parked car outside the restaurant. Meghan had sped, and they had arrived before Devon. They watched as they valet assisted Parker's sex-bomb mother out of the car, staring down the wide chest of her dress. Devon escorted her inside.

Meghan was anxious to see what they were doing. Sure, Devon was her boyfriend, but it was expected their relationship would be open. She loved this sexy display of power. Devon was seducing not just a sexy older woman, but a married one, a white one, the very mother of his bitch laundry boy. It was so powerfully manly, and it turned her on.

Tom and Parker both spent the evening anxious. At the dinner table, Devon charmed his way with Lilly, ordering an expensive and tasty dish for her, and picking up the check.

As he signed the credit card, he looked Lilly in the eyes.

"Now let's talk business," he said.

Lilly became nervous for the first time since she had gotten in the car.

"You're a beautiful woman," he said, "And you need my help. I think we can work something out that will help us both."

The nervousness was calmed by the amount of wine she had drunk. It hadn't seemed like so much as she had been drinking it, but now, she realized she was rather drunk after all. The room seemed mellowly calm and inviting.

She thought of the safety of her son, and then of the powerful and sexy young man in front of her.

"Anything," she said.

Devon took out a stack of papers from his coat.

"We as a basketball team," he said, "Have been drafting these up in some of our business classes. It's just an enterprise we've been wanting to start, and you would be our first actress."

"Actress?" Lilly asked, drunkenly, "Like a movie star? I've always wanted to be a movie star."

"Sort of," smiled the young man, "But a lot more nudity."

Lilly smiled, drunken and devious. "That sounds fun."

Devon leaned forwards and whispered into her ear. His hot breath sent a shiver and a tingle through her whole body.

"It will be."

Lilly signed everything, not even reading.

Meghan and Parker watched as Devon escorted the mother back out to the car, and followed him back to Devon's place.

"Aren't his parents home?" Parker asked.

"Devon lives alone," Meghan said, "His parents spend nearly all their time traveling."

Lilly stepped out of the car and onto the young man's porch. She was inebriated, and she was excited, and she knew at that moment that she was willing to do anything.

Devon was making a phone call, and when he hung up, he took Lilly by the arm and helped her into his home.

"Now it's fuck time," Meghan said, eagerly.

From the car, they could see through the open blinds in Devon's bedroom. They watched as the two of them stumbled in, and as Parker's mom fell down on her back onto the bed.

They heard a noise behind them, and another car pulled up. Out stepped Meat, who didn't notice Meghan or Parker, and knocked before entering Devon's house.

From the car, they watched Meat enter the bedroom. Devon went into the closet and pulled out a big black case.

"What's in there?" Meghan wondered. She watched as Devon slowly assembled a tripod and a video camera.

"They're going to film it? How kinky!" she said.

Devon set up the camera, and Meat sat down on the bed next to Lilly. From the car, it looked like he was introducing himself. After a few moments, however, Meat tugged down at the base of Lilly's bust and her dress slipped down to her stomach, exposing her round and full bosom to the black men.

Parker was astonished.

"Those are some nice tits," Meghan said, pulling a pair of binoculars out from the glove box.

Inside the room, Meat began kissing her breasts. Lilly recoiled in pleasure.

"Camera's set up," Devon announced, sitting down on the bed next to the breastsucking Meat.

"This is just a test run," he told the moaning housewife, and he rolled up his sleeve and stuck four fingers inside the woman's sex.

Lilly yelled in pleasure.

Parker watched as Meat undid his pants, pulling out his monster cock.

"Oh god," he said, "I can't watch this, they're not even using rubbers."

"Relax," Meghan said, "No one on the basketball team has any diseases. And neither does your mom. Everyone is totally healthy."

Devon removed his fingers from Lilly, and Meat plunged his cock right into her.

"This is hot," Meghan said, and stuck a hand down the waist of her own jeans. She leaned back and watched the thick black dick plunge in and out of Parker's mom.

Devon undid his own pants and released his own cock, giving it to Lilly to suck on. She greedily slurped and sucked on the monster dick.

"They're DPing your mom," Meghan told Parker, viciously fingering herself, "Dude, are you really not jacking off to this?"

"She's my mom!" he yelled, "This isn't hot."

"This is so hot," she answered, "Look at your mom suck that dick."

Meghan began to cum, moaning out loud in the parked car. Parker wasn't turned on even a little by the scene with his mother, but watching the sexy young Meghan was making him hard.

Sinking back after the orgasm, Meghan smiled at Parker.

"I see you are getting hard watching me," she smirked, "It's okay, go ahead, jerk your little dick to me if that's what you want."

Parker took out his small cock and started jacking. Meghan put the binoculars back on and watched his mom getting fucked.

"She's really taking both those cocks," she said, "And that's not easy to do."

Lilly was in heaven. She enjoyed the one cock of her coach lover, but these two black cocks, so young, so hard, so strong; they split her part in the most wonderful way. She didn't care that they were her son's idols, or that her husband was waiting at home anxiously. She was drunk on liquor and she was drunk on cock.

Unexpectedly, Devon erupted with cum into the housewife, and Lilly struggled to swallow it all. She gulped and gulped down the semen, but couldn't finish and ended up spitting it up onto her tits. Meat, watching Parker's mom getting covered in slimy cum, pulled out of her pussy and spurted onto her stomach, giving her even more slimy sticky jizz coating.

Lilly lay there, writhing in pleasure and covered in semen, while Devon grabbed a still camera and snapped a view shots. He and Meat then got dressed, and wiped some of the cum off of the mother so that she could fit her dress back on.

"Shit, they're leaving," Meghan said, "We should probably head away then."

Meghan pulled the car out and sped away.

She dropped Parker off quickly, waving goodbye and saying she'd see him the next day. He hadn't gotten a chance to finish, and his balls were swollen and blue.

Just as Parker had stepped into the house and closed the door behind him, the door burst open and in barged Meat, Devon, and Lilly, the beloved mother, wife, and slut.

Tom ran out into the entry way to see the commotion. He saw the two black youths with his wife on her knees, sticky with cum, hair tousled messily, and one of her tits sticking out of her dress.

"Everyone, go sit on the couch," Devon commanded to the family. Tom, shocked at the appearance of his wife, obeyed the intimidating black man who had barged into his house.

Devon followed in and put a DVD into the television. On the screen popped the video from earlier, of Lilly's top slipping down, Meat devouring her tits, and then the double penetration.

"This is what your wife and mother has been doing this evening," Devon instructed, "And I want to let you all know that this isn't the last time."

Lilly was still drunk, and had seemed to doze off on the couch. Meat sat next to her with his arm around her waist.

"Basketball isn't going to last forever," Devon explained, "But we as a team know more than just basketball. We're also taking one of the best high school business programs in the country. So we drafted up a little enterprise that we've wanted to start for awhile now. In exchange for protection for you, Parker, your mother is going to be the first star of Black Cock Films Pornography."

Tom and Parker didn't know what to say.

"This woman, your wife and mother, has signed away all licensing rights, as well as property rights," he told them.

"Which means we own this house," he added.

As if on cue, Meat hoisted the mother up onto his shoulder like he was carrying a sack of potatoes.

"We'll be sleeping in the master bedroom," he told the family, "And we'll have more discussion in the morning."

And so as they heard the door to the master bedroom slam, both Tom and Parker became worried as to what the next day would bring.