The Bastard; Loyal to One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snikkel
Snikkel
9 Followers

"And there I was walking a road in these too hot lands, when I heard sounds besides the road. So I crawled on hands and feet to investigate what was going on, just to see a woman getting raped by a group of guards. I was considering to head back to the road, until I recognized your face. I knew this was my chance, my chance to bind myself to something greater than gold. So that is why I came to rescue you."

"So if I had been some peasant woman you wouldn't have come to my aide?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes, that is correct. I would not have put my life on the line for the sake of some peasant woman," he answered.

"Then I can be glad I'm so bloody famous," she spat and to turn away.

But he pulled her back into him and kissed her on the forehead.

"Yes, that is something we can be glad about."

The forest was still covered in darkness, the early birds had just woken, as had Marvin. His left hand was numb due to the lack of blood caused by the resting on his arm. By the way Klarissa had nestled against him, Marvin knew this was the opening they had been looking for. Now it was up to him, to form a bond, to transform attraction to connection. Something, he knew, had to happen as soon as possible, before they reached the encampment.

Slowly, he entangled himself from the naked woman next to him, careful not to wake her up. Opposed to the sun, Marvin descended. Fully covered by the blanket, he moved between her legs. The musky smell emitted by his object of interest filled his nose and blood started to rush in his member. Klarissa's mound was covered with short dark hair, but it failed to fully cover her puffy labia. The sight of her inner lips which were slightly bigger then her outer, made Marvin's mouth water.

Marvin puckered his lips and started to blow ever so slightly; so his warm breath covered Klarissa's pussy. Then he realized there was no use in teasing, as she was still asleep. He lowered his face and gave a first lick over her labia. His already aroused mind perceived only the pleasant taste, as his tongue trialed up and down. A wetness besides his own saliva started to fill his mouth. Silent moans sounded from outside the blanket, moans which turned into a gasp when Marvin slipped a finger into the wet folds of Klarissa's pussy. With his finger inside her, Marvin's tongue needed another spot to do good deeds. Up there covered by a small hood, his tongue found a small nub, and gave it a lick. Hips bucked and the blanket was pulled away.

"What? What was that?" Klarissa gasped.

Marvin raised his head to speak. Before he could utter a single word, Klarissa's hand was on the back of his head and pushed him back between her legs.

"Don't stop now!"

The one finger got company from a second. Together, they curved upwards to reach that rough spot his teachers had shown him years ago. Sucking and licking on her nub, his fingers moving in and out ever faster. Klarissa's small moans had transformed into screams of lust. On her naked body shone a thin layer of sweat and perky breasts rose and fell in shallow gasps.

When her hips started to move uncontrollably, Marvin removed his finger. With her long legs over his shoulders, he grabbed her waist. Once again he covered her womanhood with his lips and he was overtaken by the strong, musky taste that filled his mouth instantly. With his tongue deep inside Klarissa's pussy, he pushed her over the edge and her juice gushed into his mouth.

Marvin, up and panting; they laid next to each other. After a minute, Klarissa turned on her side, with her head resting on one arm she looked at her rescuer with dreamy eyes.

"Is that how you pleasure your women up north?"she asked. "No one made me feel that good, ever."

Marvin just turned his face towards her, and smiled.

"Wow, your face is all wet. Was that me?"she giggled, then gave a lick over his cheek.

"Yes, that was me," she answered herself, her face bore a naughty grin.

Then she frowned.

"Why are you so silent?" she asked. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"About how I would like to do this every morning," he answered as his hand caressed her cheek.

"Oh, I would certainly like that. And maybe you can, I intend to keep you close," and with that, she positioned herself upon him.

She leaned forward to kiss his face, to kiss his lips, and to kiss his neck. Her erect nipples pressed into his chest and Marvin's hands roamed her back. Klarissa started to grind her moist pussy on his still engorged cock, but then he grabbed her shoulder, and after one deep kiss he pushed her away.

"Do we have time for this, my lady?" he asked.

"No, I guess not. We should be going,"Klarissa answered ruefully.

They got up and packed their belongings with his weapons in place and the bag on his back. Marvin grabbed Klarissa's hand. Together, they walked through the woods. They hiked until the trees gave away for a stream. On their side, the bank was shallow, and pebbles separated the lushes grass from the slow flowing water. The other bank was a different story, a five meter high clay wall made it almost in passable.

"Do we have to climb that?"Marvin asked doubtingly.

"No, don't break a sweat," Klarissa answered, laughing. "We'll walk up stream and will reach a shallow point in half a hour."

The sun stood in its highest point and burned down on the wandering couple. Suddenly, Klarissa pulled her hand out of Marvin's and looked shocked.

"The other bank gets patrolled. How could I've been so careless, someone could have seen us."

"Don't worry, nobody has been there; but you're right, it was careless of us."

"You're sure nobody saw us?"

"Yes, I'm certain," he reassured her.

Klarissa wondered why it was so easy for her to trust him. The rest of the walk, they kept their distance. This resulted in an awkward tension between them, which Marvin tried to brake.

"Is this the same stream we left yesterday?"

"Yes. It flows around the hill we crossed. If you were to follow it, it would lead you to the waterfall where we got out. That route is a bit longer but easier than the one we took."

"And what about man on horses, how do you get the animals up the fall? Or don't you have horses?"he asked next.

"We have horses. When you move downstream, ten minutes before you reach the waterfall, is a small game trail which leads out of the forest."

"Okay," and then it was silent again.

It was not a long silence, for they had reached the place Klarissa had mentioned. Marvin spotted a man hiding in the bushes which grew on the other bank. It was not until they had wadded half through the stream that they got challenged.

"Stop! Who goes there? Name yourself!"the serenity ordered.

"Hello Thomas, it's me Klarissa."

They hadn't stopped and as they walked up the slight slope, the man emerged from the bushes.

"Lady Klarissa, you're back," he said with relief,"We got worried when you were not back last night. Lord Robert is in the camp setting up a searching party."

"I'm fine Thomas, go back to your spot. We are moving on to the camp."

Just then he seemed to notice the stranger standing behind his mistress. He nodded and went back in to his hiding place.

----------------------------------------------------

Bravo! You've made it to the end and I hope that is because the story was to your liking. Now would you please spare a click to rate this story? Or maybe a short comment of advise, criticism, or a combination of both? Feedback is highly appreciated. And in case you really enjoyed my work, share it with the rest of the site; by adding this chapter to favorite works, or me to your favorite writers.

The next chapter will follow shortly in which our young hero will make a closer acquaintance with some of the rebels.

Snikkel
Snikkel
9 Followers