The Bastien of Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampwrrr
vampwrrr
84 Followers

He brought his lips back down to her waiting wetness, and slowly licked the flat of his tongue from her perineum to her hood, smiling as he heard her trying to stifle a moan. He used his soft tongue to trace her opening, then gently lapped at her inner lips, his lips never breaking contact with her hungry sex. He could feel the warm, slippery, swollen flesh sliding over his mouth, over his tongue as Winter tried to push herself closer, ever closer. He smiled against her, reveling in her desire for him. His eyes were closed, as he poured all of concentration into kissing her, licking her, teasing her. Her hips were moving rhythmically against his mouth, and he used his lips to nibble her juicy, warm hood.

When he gently used the top of his teeth to tickle the top of her clit, she arched so sharply that, if he hadn't had a firm grip on her warm, soft thighs, she would have bucked him off of him onto the floor. He shuddered against her, his excitement mounting as he realized just how excited she was. He felt his control slipping as he rested his cheek on her thigh, indulging in her clean, spicy aroma like an animal scenting his mate.

Clenching his jaw to supplement his control, he moved back. Moaning against her, his deep voice sending vibrations through her most sensitive places, his slid his hands up to her hips, pulling her closer to his mouth, as if he couldn't taste enough, smell enough, lick enough to satisfy him. Winter let out a broken moan, and he realized by the frantic writhing of her hips that she was close. He pulled up himself beside her, and sank his teeth into her neck, as he slid his fingers inside her hungry sex, roughly massaging her G-spot as his thumb firmly massaged her clit. Winter's stomach muscles clenched, and for a second, she didn't move, she didn't even breathe. A breathless, high pitched wail broke free as her first orgasm with her husband crashed over her. "I...I...I...I'm falling! Help me--Bastien--I'm falling!"

"I've got you Winter; you're safe baby, you're not going anywhere," he rasped in her ear, one arm wrapped tightly around her waist, the other holding still between her legs, letting her ride out her pleasure on his slick fingers. He could feel her clenching his fingers deep inside, and he growled with satisfaction.

She strained against her bonds as her head lifted, then fell back, body still tightening around his fingers. He put his lips to her shoulder and stayed still as her frantic movements slowly lessened. An almost overwhelming sense of accomplishment washed over him as he listened to her halting whimpers.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of her, pausing each time she whimpered, crooning in her ear, "I know, baby, I know it's sensitive." Once his hand was free of her body, well...he couldn't resist such a perfect treat. He brought his hand to his nose and breathed in the clean, heady aroma of his satisfied woman. Closing his eyes, he gave into temptation and slid his fingers into his mouth, licking off the sweet remnants of her pleasure. Feeling a little dizzy when he finished, he moved to untie his wife. Her hands fell to his shoulders, deceptively delicate fingers gripping him tightly, as he pulled off her blindfold, uncovering his wife's seductive hazel eyes shining up at him, lids heavy with satisfaction.

She laced her fingers behind his neck, urging him closer, "Bastien..."

"Mm?" he murmured, busying himself with kissing her arms, her breasts, anything that his mouth could reach. She undulated against him and he stiffened.

"Bastien..." she said again, her voice husky.

"Shhh," he murmured against her breasts. "I'm not finished with you, yet. I'm going to work you all up again, lovely."

Winter slid a warm, moist thigh over his hip, caressing his body with hers. "Want..." she whispered.

Sebastien was busy nuzzling her neck, patiently intent on slowly coaxing her back to the edge. "Mmm," he breathed against her neck. "Not yet, baby..."

Her hands wound through his hair and she tugged it, sending a pleasurable hum through his scalp. Her hands were wandering everywhere, gripping, caressing, clutching, scratching, and as he had predicted, it was becoming harder to think. "Want..." she breathed again, raking her fingernails over his sensitive nipples. She seemed to try to gather her wits, and said, "Bastien, if you hurry, I think that I can finish again."

He froze against her as that simple statement shot straight to his hindbrain. He paused to try to understand it, but then his wife wrapped her hands under his arms and raked her nails sharply down his back and he was lost.

He moved between her legs, her hands on his taut cheeks, nails digging in, urging him. She wrapped her thighs around his waist, and his mind stopped thinking. All he knew was that his body was telling him that she wanted it, to give it to her, to thrust, thrust, thrust, until she gave him what he wanted. In one last moment of clarity, he looked into her eyes, the smoky combination of satisfaction and anticipation driving him wild. He pushed inside of her, inside of her tightness, her heat, her wet, slick, grasping body. Her mouth opened wordlessly, as she felt herself stretch around his thick cock, but she kept her eyes on his. She wrapped one hand around the back of his neck, and buried the nails of the other into his waist, spurring him.

Sebastien groaned, desperately trying to go slow, to give her the slow, hard, steady strokes she needed.

She pulled his head down to hers, and he lay on her body, feeling her soft breasts and tight little nipples grinding into his chest. "Bastien," she purred. "Faster."

He paused, taking a moment to let her imperious little order sink into his conscious mind. Then he grinned. Sliding his left arm under her right knee, he pulled it up so that her thigh grazed his ribs. Then, clenching his jaw, he lost control. Growling, thrusting, nipping and licking at her collarbones, at her shoulders, at her neck, he gave himself over to her. Winter's body jerked involuntarily, each thrust sending a mind-numbing electric shock of pleasure through her, and she held onto his arms as if he were the only thing in her world. Her breaths shuddered in his ear and that drove him mad. Pulling her roughly closer, as close as he could, he thrust deep into her, his powerful hips slamming demandingly against her, drumming home just whom she belonged to, even as she clutched him closer, and took what was hers.

Winter was close, but when her husband changed the angle of his hips so that his body was now grinding against her exposed clit, it pushed her over the edge. This orgasm was even more intense than the first, and it ripped a rough, raw cry from her throat. When Sebastien felt that first, firm, insistent clench of her around his cock, his eyes rolled back into his head. This is what he had wanted, this is what he had been dreaming about for months, years. His hips thrust into her one last time, and he groaned as he finally let go. A hot lick of fire shot down his spine, and through his balls, as he could almost feel them pumping her with his thick, creamy cum. He felt each clench and rippling pull of her around his shaft as he shot load after load into his sweet wife, filling her up, giving himself completely to her. "Mine, mine," she whimpered, her hands running up and down his back, pulling him closer, closer.

"Yes, baby, I am yours, all yours," he groaned. Finally his orgasm let him go, and he relaxed on her, boneless and panting. He could feel Winter still clenching around him, milking his cock with the last vestiges of her orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and just held him, her small body slowly moving under his. Ruefully, he realized that she was trying to rock him, and that he should probably move, lest he suffocate her. Yet, when he braced his arms to do so, she held onto him tighter.

"No. Stay. I want you just like this. Hold you" she said, her breath coming in ragged pants.

"But baby, I'm too heavy," he protested.

"No, you're not. You're mine. Stay. I like you here. I can take it," she breathed.

He compromised by sliding down her body, making sure that the bulk of his weight was off of her, as he laid his head against her breasts, and wrapped his arms around her. He listened to her as her breathing normalized, and eventually deepened into that of sleep. Sebastien nuzzled his cheek against his Winter's soft breasts, relaxing into the safety of his wife's arms, as he fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

vampwrrr
vampwrrr
84 Followers