The Bath

Story Info
You're together at a quiet cabin.
1.6k words
3.93
48.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

We have decided to visit a rustic cabin in the woods next to a lake. Although the property is very secluded, it has all the amenities including heated running water and electricity. The cabin itself is a huge A-frame with a loft bedroom. The large king size futon is right against the triangle-shaped window from the floor, up the sloping walls to the upper most peak of the roof. The lake is only a few hundred feet away and, at night, the moon streams across the placid surface of the lake and floods across the bed.

In the living room is a large fieldstone walk-through fireplace; one side faces the living room and the other, a large bathroom. In the centre of the bathroom stands a huge brass bath tub of the Victorian style; it is very deep and oval in shape with a high back (over our heads and a lower end at one's feet. Even at the foot end, it is over three feet deep!

We unpack our bags - we will be here for a week - and check out the kitchen. The friend I arranged this with has stocked everything we will need for the week including food and drink. It is fall and the leaves have turned. All of the other cabins around the small lake are empty - everyone has packed it up for the year and closed up their summer homes - so we are all on our own.

We decide to go for a walk along the lake in the early evening dusk so we pull on jeans and warm heavy turtle neck sweaters and walk with our arms around each other's waists along the small beach front. It is a very tiny lake (almost round) so we can circle it in less than an hour. By the time we arrive back at the cabin - we can see the glow of the lights shining out the big front windows from across the lake - it has become chilly and we are glad to get into the relative warmth. Since you are chilled, I wrap a blanket around you and put on the kettle to brew you a hot tea. While it boils, I light the already prepared fire and it is soon crackling and spreading its warm and flickering light around the room.

I turn off the lights to enjoy the ambiance more. I bring you your tea, lean down to kiss you and then go to run you a warm tub to take the obvious chill from you. The old fashioned tub fills quickly through the wide faucets and is soon steaming as the fire light from the open fireplace on the bathroom side lights the room romantically.

I come around to where you are sitting and, taking your cup to put on the table and unwrapping the blanket, I pick you up in my arms and carry you to the bathroom. Standing you up beside the tub, I reach down and pull your sweater over your up stretched arms and over your head; your braless breasts swing free as does your tossed hair. I lean down you kiss you across your chest and to gently draw each nipple into my mouth as I unsnap your jeans and pull your zipper down. My hands hook into your waistband and I push the denim off your hips, over your slick bare pussy (no panties again, my love!) and you step out of them.

Taking your hand, after I pull you close to me for a lingering kiss, I help you step over the high side of the tub and you lay back against the high back. Your feet barely reach the end of the tub and the water comes to a point just below your breasts which seem to float on the surface of the hot water! As you lay back with a contented sigh, I reach down beside the tub and pick up the large jug of warm water I filled and, placing my hands over your eyes, pour the water slowly over your dew-dampened hair.

Once it is completely wet, I take the scented shampoo and massage it for a long time into your scalp as you luxuriate in the feeling of the warmth of the bath and the sensual feel as I make your scalp tingle. Once I have completely washed your sweet hair - I love the way that the bubbles have fallen to your exposed breasts and your nipples are just peeking tantalizingly through them - I refill the jug and pour it over your head to rinse all the shampoo out. Then I apply the sweet-smelling lotion conditioner that I work into your hair before I rinse it again.

Now, my darling, it is wash time! Taking a large natural sponge, I soap it well and start with your chest and breasts as I gently rub your skin in slow circular motions. You arch your back slightly as I tease your hard nipples and then, as my hand disappears under the surface of the water to cross over your bare pussy, you moan quietly. I reach under the water and lift first one leg and then the other and wash from your toes up to your pussy sides drawing yet another gasp of pleasure from your lips!

I have you lean forward and I wash your back and then I help you stand, rising from the bath like Venus rising from the sea in that famous painting (but you are much more beautiful and slimmer). I use several jugs of warm water and rinse all the soap film from your body and then help you out of the tub to the mat in front of the glowing fire. Your skin is glowing golden in the flickering reflection of the flames as I use the super thick soft towel to dry you off starting at your hair and finishing on my knees at your feet as I turn you around. I dry off you sweet back, your bum and legs and each foot and then I set the towel aside.

I have you lean your hands against the edge of the bottom of the tub and as you bend over at the waist, I draw your hips to my face and bury my lips and tongue in your newly cleaned ass and pussy. You are streaming in ecstasy as your cum fills my mouth and you cry out as your orgasm touches you throughout! I stand and, picking you up, climb the stairs to the loft bedroom and stand you by the side of the bed. I earlier - while your bath was running and you were drinking your tea - went up and lit dozens of candles on every flat surface and in a circle around the huge bed! As I place you on your feet, you realize for the first time that I am still fully dressed; you were so into the experience downstairs that you never noticed!

You draw nearer and reach for the bottom of my sweater, pulling it over my head. Your fingers quickly find my snap and zipper of my jeans and you kneel as you pull them, along with my briefs, to the floor and off my feet. My cock jumps up and almost hits you in the chin as you grasp it and run your tongue over my balls and up the sensitive underside of the shaft; I twitch involuntarily at your touch.

"Do you do that yourself or is it me?" you ask.

"Both; but mainly when you do that to me" I respond as I pull it upwards to your fascination.

I find it surprising that you have never asked me that before. You warp your soft fist around the base of my cock and, your tongue snakes out to capture the drops of precum that are dripping from my pee hole. You tongue then hardens into a point and you try to fit it into my tiny hole as it opens wider for you! This brings forth a gush of precum that oats your tongue and you lap it up greedily.

I pull you up and we fall together onto the bed and immediately start to kiss as our bodies intertwine. I force one thigh between your legs right against your hot wet cunt and as we kiss, you are humping my legs so hard that the friction against your clit brings you to a shuddering orgasm and you gush your cum all over my leg.

I slip between your legs and slide my cock all the way into your welcoming pussy and, then kneeling, I lift you up until you are sitting upright on my shaft with your legs around my waist. We are at the perfect position and height to kiss and you start to rock slowly, then faster on my cock as it goes deeper and deeper into you! It finally rubs against your cervix and this causes you to start to pull yourself harder and faster against my body as we perform our dance of love.

Your cum is lubing my cock so much that the noising we make as we come together almost drowns out our cries and screams as we climax together in one long drawn out flashing of lights! It is as if the universe has slowed to a halt as we continue to fill each other with our love and passion!

Still locked together, we fall to the bed and, in the flickering of the many candles, we drift off in each other's arms. The beams of the full moon shining through the window at the head of the bed illuminates your glistening skin - still covered with a sheen of perspiration from our lovemaking - as I gaze down at your sleeping body as I close my eyes. You are a vision of loveliness my darling! How could I be so lucky as to have found you in this whole world?

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers