The Bath

Story Info
Husband spoils wife with a fantastic bath.
2.6k words
4.33
15.7k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n_sue
n_sue
5 Followers

You walk into the room, the first thing you notice is that the lights are down, and there are candles lit all over. Soft music is playing in the back ground and the scent of sensual jasmine is floating through the air. In your mind you think, what is this, where is she, what has this amazing woman got planned? Your eyes find the first one, lying on the table beside the flickering candle, a note. "Hi Baby, long day? Tired? Let me help. Sit down, enjoy your meal, relax, sip the wine, and let the music and food soothe your nerves." You notice the shadows flickering on the walls, the flames dancing together like bodies reaching toward each other.

You sit down to a carefully prepared meal, all your favorites, she knows, better than anyone. Everything you taste is perfect; the flavors blend on your tongue as the smells delight your senses. The wine is chilled, and flows over your taste buds tantalizing your throat. And there beside your plate is the second one. You unfold the note and as you lift it to read you catch a scent. Her cologne, the sexy one, the one she wears only for you. The one she wears when she wants to tease your senses, send messages to your mind, body and soul. "Nice isn't it Baby, our scent, the one that makes you long to see me, I'm here waiting for you, longing to touch your wonderful face, and run my fingers over your lips. Follow the candles darling, I will find you."

You stand, bringing the note to your face to breathe in the scent of her again, oh how wonderful, your breath catches in your throat as you wonder at the night she has planned. Your woman is exotic, thrilling, wonderful, this woman that sends your senses reeling. You turn and look at the candles glowing everywhere, tables, covered with dancing light. Your eyes fall to the hall way, the trail of candles lead you to the door of the bath. It stands ajar only a little. Steam seems to be coming from the room; you push open the door and walk into a haven.

There on the counter you see more candles and another note. "Take off your clothes, let them fall to the floor, step into the heat waiting for you in the tub, lean back and relax and let the mood take you. Close your eyes and I will be there soon." You lean back into the tub and let the water surround you, warmth, silk touching your skin. Your eyes close to the bliss you feel waiting for you. A few moments pass and then you can feel her, she has walked into the room. Her cologne, the scent tantalizing your senses, you feel her presence, and your body responds, your heart quickens, your breath releases as if you were holding it in. A sigh escapes your lips. You open your eyes and there she is, your woman, standing over you, eyes searching your face, she runs her tongue across her lips as if to say, I long to kiss you. You notice the negligee; it floats around her, black, satin, glowing in the candle light. She steps closer to the tub and reaches out her hand to touch your cheek.

The satin swirls around her legs as she moves toward you in the tub. You can see the desire in her face, her eyes are shining, her lips moist. A slight smile plays around the lips that you know so well.

Sensuality rolls off her skin as it gleams in the candlelight, and she knows it. She walks to you with the grace of a lioness, surveying her prey. Beads of moisture run down your face, and it isn't from the heat of the water. She reaches up and runs her fingers down the path the water droplets traveled, slowly tracing your lips. A will of their own, your lips kiss her fingertips as they move lightly across your mouth. A soft, gentle sigh escapes her throat, and she smiles down at you.

You long for her, but know that you have to wait, she is in charge of your every thought tonight, and the play must progress at her leisure.

Slowly she kneels beside the tub and looks you directly in the eyes. There seems to be a glow coming from those beautiful eyes, they are alive in her face, expressions you are so fond of seeing. Slowly she picks up a cloth and dips it beneath the still hot water, raising her hand and letting the water drip from the cloth, she reaches toward your shoulders. You close your eyes to feel the sensations she is arousing in you. Gently she smoothes the cloth around your shoulders, letting the warmth coming from her hand, touch and wash away the tiredness of the day. You can hear her breathing, feel the breaths touching your skin as she moves closer to you.

She pulls the cloth away and soaps it, you can smell the soap and her, in your minds eye you can see her watching you. She rubs the cloth over your shoulders again, around your neck; you can feel the soap, slippery on your skin. Slowly, with great deliberation, she slides the cloth over your chest, making circles there.

She leans close to you and whispers, "Let me wash your back Baby, lean forward a little for me." You can deny her nothing so you do as she asks, leaning forward in the tub to give her access to your back. You are expecting the cloth so when she uses her hands your body shivers from the touch. Slow, soft, firm circles, backward and forward across your shoulder blades and back, she explores your back. Leaning closer to you with each touch, her hands seem to be everywhere and no where at the same time. Sighs are coming rapidly from you. Her touch is knowing and mysterious. Her nails scrape lightly across your back sending delicious shivers through your body.

She dips a hand beneath the water and touches your buttocks, this woman knows you, she knows what you feel, what you think, what you need. Her hands roam up again to the back of your neck, caressing your muscles. She is easing the stress from you. She runs her fingers through your hair and your breath comes faster and faster.

Quietly she leans back and looks at you, "Darling, open your eyes." You do, and as you look at her she stands. Her hands reach for the ties of the satin confection she is wearing and slowly pulls them loose. Lowering her arms she lets it fall to the floor in a puddle at her feet. Your eyes go dark as you look at her, standing there for your eyes in her full glory. Moving towards you she slips a foot into the tub and you move forward to let her in. She lowers her body behind you and you can feel all there is of her as she settles in the water. She pulls your body back into hers and you lean gently towards her open arms. She encircles you with those arms and you feel her finger tips resting lightly on your chest.

Her hands begin to move once more, tracing your warm, wet skin with tenderness and longing. Yes you can tell she longs for you, she wants to feel your touch also, but she wants in her own way and time. Your woman wants to relax you, and tempt and tease you and in her own time she will give into her own needs. She leans towards you and kisses the back of your neck sending delicious shivers across your skin. You feel her teeth nibble gently at the nape of your neck, while her hands explore your chest, and come to rest lightly at your sensitive nipples. Lightly she touches them, slowly, circling the tips. Tracing the outline of your tight little nipple nubs.

The torture is exquisite, painfully exciting your entire body. It is all you can do to restrain your own hands, you want to touch her, and you want to feel her soft, silky skin under your knowing hands. You want to kiss this wonderfully sexy woman, taste her, and feel her move beneath your tongue. Your mind is alive with desire for her, yet you wait. Her mouth touches your ear, her lips hot and alive. She nibbles and whispers softly, "Do you want me? Do you need me? Shall I stop?" You lean more back into her arms; you can feel her breasts upon your back, her nipples pushing into your skin. "Yes, yes I want you, and need you, please don't stop"

Her hands dip beneath the water once again to touch your legs. Wandering over the muscles there, touching, teasing, and taking your body farther into the depths of passion. Now you can feel her hands at your waist, back and forth, up and down, they seem to be searching, searching.

Your body tenses with the desire she is provoking. This temptation is almost too great to bear, almost painful. An exquisite torture, your back firmly pressed against her body, you can feel the outline of her softness against the hard muscle of your own. You are not sure how much longer you can hold back your desire to touch her. Firmly yet gently her hands move to your belly, making those wonderful little circles on your skin, dipping just low enough to tease, and drawing back before she reaches your firm desire for her. Her fingers are just touching the line of sexy hair surrounding your length. You moan in the back of your throat waiting with all the patience you possess. How much longer?

She presses her body even more firmly into your back and you feel the scrape of her hard nipples. She moves behind you massaging you with her body, letting you feel the wonder of the strength she possesses. Her hands are on your legs again, kneading, touching, and teasing. Slowly she reaches for you, her hand circles your erection and your breath catches in your lungs. You are wet from the water, and it feels like silk, soft, smooth, hot silk. Your body tenses with the anticipation of her touch. Your mind thinks, is this heaven?

Her touch is firm, slowly manipulating your hard, throbbing dick. Her hand moves with you as you push yourself into her grasp. She circles the head with magic fingers, making you pray for release and at the same time pray for this to never end. You can feel her other hand work lower towards your tense, waiting balls. Her touch is light there, feathery, tickling the sensitive skin with her fingertips. Your body is on fire for this woman and you want her, all of her, everything she has to offer and receive. You're dizzy with expectation and desire. Your woman knows how to please you, more than any other woman alive.

Her mouth is once again at your ear and as she fondles you, her own breath is shallow and excited. You understand her wish to please you, because it is your own wish also. Your bodies are playgrounds that will always need exploring and the game will never end. Her tongue flicks over your ear and shivers run through your tortured body. Slowly you feel her hands move up your skin to your shoulders, and using you to balance her she raises from behind you.

You turn your head to look at her, your eyes lazy with lust and longing. She sits on the edge of the tub and leans in to kiss you. Her lips are warm and inviting and her own eyes are glazed by passion. Reaching to you she takes your hands and pulls your wet body to her. Her arms circle you and once again her lips are at your ear. She whispers softly, "Stand up for me, I want to see you." Slowly you rise out of the water to stand before her seeking eyes; she looks up and down your body with appreciation for the glorious beauty she sees there.

Your arms are at your sides longing to pull her to you, but practicing the patience you have learned over the years, you wait. She looks up at you and smiles as her hands once again reach out to touch you. Starting with your calves she works her magic on your body. Up and down her questing hands find all the spots on you that make you tingle with desire. Leaning into you with that wonderfully seductive smile on her lips she kisses your belly first. Light little flicks of her tongue teasing the already heated skin. Her lips are warm her tongue hot on your over sensitive skin.

Watching your face she moves slowly, toward your swollen erection. A wicked gleam of pure sexuality in her eyes, you watch as those lips that can say such beautiful words move toward you. She flicks out her tongue to lightly lick the tip of your dick. You suck in your breath at this contact your body feels like it is on fire.

Drawing you into her mouth, you can feel the pressure as she surrounds your erection. She watches you, never taking her glorious eyes off of your face. Her hands are on your legs, touching, scraping, feeling your muscles tighten as you watch her mouth. She moves slowly, never allowing her hold on you to loosen. Hot, wet, tight, her mouth devours you. You lean slightly back and place your arms against the wall to give her unrestricted access to consume you.

She's in no rush; she wants no resistance left in your body. Her mouth pulls you in deeper, close to the back of her throat and you can feel her wet tongue move as she applies just enough suction with her mouth. You feel her move, forward and back, gliding on you. Wet silk, gliding over your tortured flesh you feel her hand find you and move in time with her mouth and your body trembles with anticipation. Lowering her hand she fondles your balls, with gentle knowing fingers she traces the skin that constricts at her touch.

You do not know how much longer you can stand this, your body cries for release from this torment. What a pleasurable torment it is. Your woman knows she is aware of all that pleases you and has no inhibitions. She will go to the ends of the earth and take your body with her as she keeps time with the rhythm of your heartbeat.

Your lady looks up at you and can see how close you are to exploding. She can feel it in the tense, taut muscles of your legs. Your hands are fisted against the wall trying to help support your trembling legs, as she sucks and fondles you. You can feel the water cooling around your feet and your body shivers as her hands move to your butt and she pulls your groin closer to her mouth. She is devouring you and you are too weak to protest.

Squeezing her hands she forces your engorged erection deeper into her mouth and you can feel the light scrape of teeth at the base. You can feel the tide begin as she greedily takes you deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. At the exact instant your body realizes she pulls slightly back and applies strong pressure to the head of your dick. And she takes you, all of you, Feasting on you as if she is starving. The explosion racks your balls as you empty into her mouth. She moves with you as your back slumps to the wall of the tub, rising she wraps her arms around you to help steady the trembling in your legs. For the moment you are sated.

n_sue
n_sue
5 Followers