The Bath

Story Info
He watches his girl friend take a bath.
1.3k words
3.48
34.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished taking a nice long bath; it felt so good lying there in the warm water after being at the beach all day. As I lay there feeling the fresh water all around my aching body I soaped up my partially limp cock. It felt so good, slowly stroking my soap covered dick, slowly getting harder with each erotic stroke. I closed my eyes thinking about watching Sarah take a shower, hoping she would quietly open the door and watch me as massaged my hardening cock. Just stroking it but never cumming, oozing a little but never shooting my hot cum, saving my cum for her wet hot pussy. She never showed up so I got out and gave her a chance to enjoy her own soapy body.

Just as I heard the water start to run I heard a knock at the door, not giving it a thought I opened the door and as I did I realized all I had on were my silky blue boxers. As a second thought I twisted them slightly to keep my semi hard cock from peeking out. It was Vicky a friend of mine at one time but now she was our friend. She came in and sat down in front of the computer, not seeing Sarah she asked were she was as I slid a pair of jeans on to hide what I had been doing as she knocked at the door. She’s in the shower washing off all the sand and saltwater out of her nice ass so we can make love without sanding down my dick I told her. How long has she been in there, just about 2 minutes I replied, why, what’s up? I was just wandering.

A couple of weeks ago while Sarah were meeting Vicky at a bar; they went into the restroom together. Sallie had told me Vicky had felt her breast while they were in there for some lame reason, they had made some sexual comments back and forth at times as a joke. Any how back to tonight, I told her if she wanted to check Sarah out she could sneak into the bedroom and watch Sarah as she lay in the warm water soaping up her beautifully hot body, she could actually see those awesome tits instead of just feeling them thru her shirt and bra. She hesitated at first until I told her that I have watched Sarah many times, often standing there taking my hardened cock out and slowly pumping it I watched Sarah run her soapy hands down her beautiful wet body. As I was talking I noticed my dick growing harder with each word I spoke.

She stepped into the dark bedroom, the bathroom light shining out through the open door. She squatted down and slid over by the door, as she spied in through the open door she could hear Sallie softly moaning. She looked in to see Sarah encircling her hard soapy nipples with her soft fingers, softly pinching them, as they grew harder with each pinch. She ran her soapy fingers from her neck down to her upper thighs then back up the inside of her tender thighs, her fingers disappearing between her legs and into her hot waiting pussy. Meeting her fingers with her hips sliding upwards as her long fingers slid deep inside her hairy pussy. Vicky I could se through the opening on the hinge side of the door had unbuttoned her shirt and undone her purple silky bra, rub her tits hard squeezing her tiny nipples, making them grow to 3 times there normal size, breathing harder and deeper.

Sarah had slid down further in the water, her feet climbing the wall so she could get her head into the water, her ears underwater so she couldn’t hear any outside noises. She grabbed the shower massage head hanging down below the water, the water was pulsating in 6 streams she pointed the water at her pussy slowly moving it around her wet hairy mound. She began to move her hips, at the same time I noticed Vicky sitting on the floor pulling her moisten panties off giving her better access to her hot wet pussy. She pulled something from her purse and slid it under her dress between her thighs as she started to hump whatever it was she slid inside herself. Sarah was taking her time, stroking her clit hard but slowly. Her mouth open gasping for air at times it seemed. She seemed to start cumming but then would move slower, making it last longer. Then just rubbing her entire body with the soapy sponge feeling it’s soft roughness against her so soft creamy skin, up to her neck then down as far as she could reach, returning up stopping at her waiting wet pussy, just rubbing it lightly then moving to her big beautiful full breast. Circling her nipples several times as if it was possible, growing harder still, feeling the ache from her nipples as pleasure.

Vicky watched as she mooched Sarah’s every move, wanting to feel everything Sarah was feeling as she touched her hot naked body. She was sitting back against the corner now, eyes closed, her body moving feverishly with each stroke of her soft dildo in her hot wet pussy. Biting her lip so as not moan out loud and risk being caught. Just then I noticed that Sarah had sat up and was looking towards the door as she heard a noise or a movement of some kind. Vicky’s eyes were still closed tight her hands had made there way to her soft breast, nipples so hard they ached with pleasure. It was so quite all of the sudden, then a splash of the water as Sarah slipped down to rinse off before getting out. Vicky quickly stood up and moved towards the door as I made it look like I was walking to the door on my way in to see Sarah. The look in her eyes told me everything I knew and felt, I noticed her look towards my zipper as I realized I hadn’t closed it I reached to pull it up as my cock slid out. Her eyes got bigger for a second as I closed the barn door. As we passed each other, she smiled so big and let out a deep long sigh, I could smell the sex dripping from her fingers as I went through the open bathroom door.

Sarah asked if I had been in the bedroom looking for something, as I replied “no” she stood up and I started to dry her back, her skin was red from the heat of the water along with her physical activity while washing. By the way Vicky is here I told her, she’s playing on the computer right now, said she just wanted to hang out somewhere without any BS. As I dried her back sliding down to her tight ass and further down her tender thighs and up the inside to her still dripping pussy my fingers slid between her hot lips. I felt her body move to mine, meeting my fingers and rubbing her bare ass against my naked dick, my pants dropping to the floor as my cock slid between her wet ass she grabbed my cock and slid it up to her pussy. Feeling her juices drip down my hard dick, the end of it sliding to just inside her hot lips.

As we lay down on the bed I noticed a movement in the closet. It was Vicky hiding between some clothes with her dress pulled up as she rubbed her bald pussy. She saw me looking at her and she began to unbutton the dress and slide it off her silky shoulders and drop to the floor. I turned my attention back to Sarah’s pussy sliding on my hard cock her juices dripping down my balls.

Sa we laid there falling off to sleep I felt someone slide onto the bed, Vicky lay across the bottom of the bed covering up with a blanket as I tossed her a pillow.