The Bath

Story Info
She had something hot and wet waiting for him.
1.4k words
4.14
32.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drove home from work, he considered again leaving her. His life was not what he had intended and he felt that someone else had the life which was meant for him. Whilst growing up he could never remember being told how easy it was to find yourself with someone you adore but who is indifferent to you. But to do what? To find some other woman and start from scratch, learning what would turn her on, what she didn’t like, learning about her past and reliving all of his. With no guarantees in life there seemed little point.

His key turned in the lock and he saw the shadow of his wife shoot from the kitchen doorway to the lounge. As he stepped into the hallway, the lights went out and slow, mellow jazz began playing softly in the other room.

His mind registered nothing except vague confusion before his wife moved out of the shadows and stood before him, wearing nothing except the white lace basque he had bought for her at Christmas in a fit of romance and which to his knowledge she had never even tried on,

Without saying a word she took his briefcase from his hand and laid it on the floor, then giving him a look which he couldn’t read, led him up the stairs.

At the top he realised that the same music was playing in the bathroom which was where she led him, still not speaking.

Inside she turned and slowly pushed his coat from his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor in a heap. As her hands moved down the buttons on his shirt undoing them one by one he realised too that the bath was surrounded by candles, on every surface they stood, small and large, all white and giving off the faint scent of flowers. It looked like the scene from some women’s magazine article called Entice Your Man. But it worked. Her fingers moved slowly into the opening of his shirt and he was aware for the first time in many years how soft her hands felt against the smooth firm flesh of his chest. His shirt followed the coat onto the floor. She knelt in front of him and began to undo his belt, as he looked around in the dim light he saw that their bath, an enormous, expensive sunken circular creation in pale cream which he had been badgered into buying and had never used, was filled with water. On the surface floated hundreds of pure white rose petals. That accounted for the scent filling the air.


Looking down at her blonde head he wondered what had brought this sudden change of heart on her part. In his lifetime with her he could never remember her doing anything as unexpected as this, but as his trousers were slid down his legs to the carpet he gave up thinking and decided to enjoy the experience regardless of her motives.

Her hands moved across his thighs slowly, stirring his senses and causing his blood to begin to pound. His breathing quickened as she stood before him, her eyes shining in the candle light, smiling at him as he reached to stroke her hair from her face. His hands ran across her breasts and down her waist, revelling in the feel of the heat coming from her skin through the soft lace. He turned her slowly around in front of him, admiring the shape of her body from behind and moving closer to kiss her exposed shoulders and neck. His mouth moved down her back, tasting her skin, the scent from it filling his nostrils, the softness contrasting with the stubble on his chin. His hands trailed slowly from her waist down over her suspenders to the tops of her stockings, his fingers snaking inside the lace to touch her inner thigh. He could feel her heart pumping blood faster around her body, hear her breathing catch as his hands moved to explore, sense the minute hairs standing on end with his touch.

For the first time since he had returned to the house, she spoke, deep, low and soft,

“Take it off.” Three words acted like a spur to him and he noticed his hands shaking slightly as they fumbled with the fastenings on her basque. Time seemed to slow down as his fingers felt twice their usual size, why did they make the hooks on underwear so damn small and so damn hard to undo? He watched her from the corner of his eye reaching down to unfasten her stockings as her naked back was revealed inch by inch before him. Finally the last hook was done and the basque fell to the floor in a heap of very expensive French lace, he dropped to his knees and placing his hands either side of her thigh began to roll down her stocking. He started slowly, feeling her smooth skin underneath his palms, smelling her skin, breathing her heat. By the time he reached her other thigh his pace had quickened, removing this one with one hand, the other reaching up to caress her arse and attempting to remove her thong, in his haste the delicate silk snapped and it fell to the floor with the second stocking.

He moved over to the bath, stepped in and held out his hand for her to join him, when they were in the warm water he sat watching her for a moment, the white rose petals clinging to her skin, her eyes shining and deep. He moved closer, pulling her between his legs, feeling her thighs and calves wrapped around his back, his cock touching her, she leant forward so her nipples grazed his chest and snaked her arms around his shoulders, drawing him closer, kissing him gently.

Her tongue crept into his mouth finding his, her hands in his hair, their breathing quickened; he moved to kiss her neck and throat. He could feel her heart beating and her breath catch in her throat as he kissed his way down to her breasts. Taking a nipple in his mouth he licked it slowly and softly at first then as her hands moved down to his balls under the water he began to lick with more force, sucking and teasing till her nipple was hard and quivering in his mouth. He shifted slightly, causing a ripple in the petals to take the other breast in his hand and to tease it in the same way with his tongue, her small hand had taken hold of his balls gently and was stroking them, massaging them, so his cock stiffened further sending shivers up through his stomach, causing him to pause momentarily, his eyes closed.

When her hand reached for his already hard cock his patience disappeared, kissing her hard on her mouth his hands went beneath the water, his fingers going inside her, his thumb on her clit, teasing her as she increased the pressure and the speed of her movements on him. She was ready, no doubt of that and forgetting all thoughts of enjoying the foreplay and making this last as long as possible, he pulled her roughly to him, so close they were touching from their lips down their entire bodies. He held her tightly and entered her, hearing her moan, feeling her sharp intake of breath, her body arching closer to him, the water sloshing over the sides of the bath to the carpet surrounding it. He pushed her shoulders back to the edge of the bath, shifting his legs down alongside hers, pulling her knees up to his waist to increase the depth of his thrusts. He watched her face as she got closer to orgasm, waiting for the moment when she opened her eyes to stare into his as she came. The intensity grew, he could feel her, smell her, sense her excitement, her hips rising to match his thrusting, her hands on his arse encouraging him to come deeper inside him. Just as he was beginning to think he couldn’t hold on any longer, he saw the familiar smile on her lips, her eyes opened, smoky brown to hold his gaze as she tensed, every muscle pushing her up to him, he thrust deeper still, pumping his hot come into her, their breath ragged and fast as they came together intense and strong, his mind going blank except for the senses of her body.

When she had relaxed, moved her hands to his head and began to kiss him as his breathing and heartbeat returned to normal, he reached for a hank of long dark hair, wrapping it round his fist, pulling her close, kissing her tenderly. He smiled.