The Bathroom Surprise

Story Info
Married couple experiments with back door love.
1.7k words
4.3
94.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

I come into the bathroom just as you step out of the steaming shower. The fan whisks the mist away quickly as you towel yourself dry and wrap a dry towel around your hair to let it self-dry.

Taking your scented skin lotion from the cupboard, you smile at me in the mirror as you start to liberally spread the skin softener all over your naked form. Your back curves so sexily as you reach your arms high over your head to reach your upper back. I walk up behind you and taking the bottle of lotion from your hands, take over the application for you.

As my hands glide slickly over your back as I rub the lotion deep into the velvety skin I love to touch, you reach up to remove the towel and rub your hair dry. I watch entranced in the mirror in front of us as your beautiful full breasts bob and sway with each motion of your hands. Since I am clad only in my silk robe (tied somewhat loosely around my waist), my cock rises to the bait of those tantalizing globes. I reach around you; my hands still moist with lotion, to cup your breasts in each hand and slowly massage the soothing balm into your flesh.

Sighing, you lean back into me – dropping the towel in the process – and you feel the hardness of my cock pressing against your lower back.

"Hmm! Seems we might have a little – well maybe not TOO little – problem here, eh?" you say with a throaty chuckle.

I smile my concurrence over your shoulder as I continue to knead and massage each tit and then let my eager fingers rove to the pointy little nipples that are growing harder and longer by the second. You growl deep in your throat as my fingers tug and twist gently on each nipple until they are almost achingly tender. Your right hand steals down your flat tummy to tease your wetness and search out the growing excitement of your clit. As you brush across the hard little nub, you arch back harder into me as you flood your hands with your cum!

I lift that drenched hand from between your legs and draw the moist and fragrant digits one at a time into my mouth, savouring the delicious taste and breathing deeply so as not to miss a scintilla of the aroma of your arousal. Your eyes are focused on my actions reflected in the mirror and you reach behind you to release the sash on my robe. Turning within the circle of my arms, you take the lotion bottle from me and place it to the side of the counter.

You slide your arms softly and slowly up my bare chest until you reach my shoulders. Pushing downwards, my robe slips into a pool at my feet leaving me standing naked and hard in front of the most beautiful sight in the world – you! You stand up on tiptoe to brush your lips over mine and, as you do, your hard nipples scrape across my hard hairless chest and over my own nipples. I feel a jolt pass through me with the combination of those sweet lips on mine and the feel of my man's nipples growing firm with excitement.

Our lips begin to crush together as my tongue insinuates itself between your rosy lips and into your mouth. You welcome the intrusion and we are soon exchanging deep passionate kisses as our lower bodies rub against each other. I can feel the dewy moisture of your pussy's emission covering my cock as it slides between your firm thighs. I start to slowly move my hips in a rocking motion as you moan into my kiss with the feeling of my shaft rubbing over your clit!

My own precum is saturating your labia with each stroke and I stop long enough to lift you up to sit on the rounded edge of the vanity counter. The coolness of the marble top sends a shiver down your spine as I position the head of my cock at your wide spread cunt. You wrap your legs around my waist to pull me tighter as I enter you one painful inch at a time. It seems like an eternity until my cock reaches far enough to tap your cervix lightly and your legs pull me harder against you as you bite down on my shoulder in an effort to stifle the scream rising in your deepest being as the orgasm rolls through you.

"Please, fuck me!" you beg as you try to match me motions with thrusts of your hips.

Smiling down at your perspiring face – damp with the exertion of straining to hold off the next orgasm – I move very, very slowly out of you silky pussy until I am barely touching your outer lips. Then, once more, I slide equally slowly back into you and keep repeating this frustrating (for you at least) teasing motion. As I see you exerting an almost Herculean effort to hold back, I reach down between us and with my thumb, I rub your protruding clit in hard little circles. This sends you over the edge as you spasm against me in a series of mini climaxes.

"Not fair!" you puff breathlessly. "You didn't cum yet"

"Not to worry, my darling" I smiled as I drew completely out of you. "There is so much more to come"

With that, I lifted you down off the counter and, turning you to face the mirror, instructed you to bend over and spread your legs wide. Resting your upper body weight with your hands on the counter, you could watch me as I approached you from the rear. I reached down to grip your hips and with one smooth lunge, buried my cock all the way into your soaking wet pussy. From this angle, as I lifted up a bit, I was able to pass over your g-spot with each stroke and this created a trembling response as you shifted your own hips to accentuate the feeling.

As my cock was pistoning in and out of your pussy, I wetted my fingers by reaching around and under you to capture fingers full of your cum that was flowing freely. With those now delightfully lubed fingers – oh how difficult it was not to taste you – I started to rim your pink puckered asshole until it relaxed and opened as if winking at me. My two lubed fingers slipped easily completely into the heat of your anal cavity and I match the strokes of my cock with my buried fingers.

Sliding out of your frothing pussy with my cock and your warm ass with my fingers, I once again grabbed your hips and with my thumbs spread the cheeks of your firm ass to expose the pucker in all its glory.

"Oh, yes!" you cried. "It has been so long! Please slide your cock into my ass and fill me with your hardness. I want, no, I need to feel you cum inside me again"

I know how gentle I must be - although we have made love anally several times and we both enjoy it, I am fully aware of the pain it can cause you. Placing my cock head against the star shaped sphincter, I pause for a moment until I feel you start to push backwards onto me. We both know that it is best to let you take your own time and set the pace to give you the greatest pleasure – and that is my goal in all our lovemaking, my sweet baby.

With a quiet 'pop', I am inside you but only the crown of my cock. I can feel the unbelievable heat surrounding my shaft as you move further and further along my rock hard member.

"Now!" you cry as we both bear down and I am buried completely inside you. I can sense the beating of your heart through the coursing blood vessels inside that warm soft place and I feel the natural lubrication start to cover me.

I slowly withdraw and as I do I look down to watch the glistening shaft emerge from your nether hole; it seems to pull the outer ring with it just a bit as I slide back to the depths of your warm welcoming hole. You start shifting your hips again as you cry out for "faster and harder!"

I start to pound your bum as we lock eyes in the mirror. Both of us are covered by now with a sheen of lovemaking sweat and as I drive ever deeper inside you, you are plunging your fingers of one hand faster and faster into your pussy while trying to balance your self on the counter with the other. I am holding you up now as I feel your legs start to tremble with the onslaught of an overpowering orgasm.

Your powerful anal muscles clamp down and ripple along my cock until I explode inside you and fill your bum with load after load of thick milky cum! I cum with such force that it overflows and runs out along my shaft to cover my balls and your hand which has reached between your legs to cup them. As you squeeze my ball sac lovingly, it milks out the last of the load I have been carrying, further filling you.

I pull out of your now filled ass and my cum gushes forth down your leg to cover a goodly portion of the bathroom tile. I lift you up and turn you around to take you into my arms and I tell you for the ten thousandth time how much I love you!

Taking you by the hand and opening the shower doors, I turn on the warm water and we step together under the twin heads and take turns bathing each other until we both smell and feel renewed. Turning off the water, I reach out and grab a bath sheet – white and fluffy – and dry you thoroughly. You do the same for me and we turn off the light and head down the hallway to our bedroom where we crawl under the comforter and cuddle spoon like with my hand resting on your breast. I kiss the back of your neck as we drift off into a well-deserved slumber and whisper, "I love you, my darling wife."

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers