The Batman Beaten Ch. 03

Story Info
Has Poison Ivy finally won?
1.3k words
4.2
20.4k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something clinks as Poison Ivy tries to move her wrists. What feels like cold metal encases them. And she can't see, pitch black wrapped over her head. Nostrils flare as she tries to take in the scent of her surroundings but all she gets is cloth covering antiseptic and metal. She's comfortable at least, lying down on something soft. She sits up, slowly, listening to the dead quiet around her. Against her skin is not the leaves to which she's become accustomed but rather soft, loose-fitting cotton.

Finally she dares to bring her arms up to the hood covering her head. Still no sound around her so she tugs it free. The revealed space is cold, metallic and bare. It's a solid-steel room, no trappings save for the bed she's sitting on.

She slowly scans the space before twisting around to take in a figure even colder than the room, standing directly behind her making nary a sound.

"They must have remodeled Arkham," she coos.

"This isn't Arkham," the Batman growls.

She bends over, tries to crawl towards him on all fours. "I suppose not," she says. "Would this be your own private asylum then lover?"

He steps forwards, grabs at her arm and lifts her up again to a kneeling position, stopping just short of using enough force to cause pain.

"Understand one thing, Ivy, we are not lovers."

Ivy smiles, giggles loudly. "You were an abstinence-only child, weren't you Batman?" She leans forward, chin tilted towards his black-clad jaw. "Perhaps you need a lesson on the birds and the bees." Her mouth move towards his and he closes the distance. Their lips meet furtively at first but then they began to explore, tongues brushing for a moment before he draws back again. Ivy reaches towards him only for the jet-black cuffs on her wrists to fall to the floor with a clang.

"I suppose those stealth techniques are good for more than just fighting," she says. He doesn't respond, so she presses on. "So, if we're not lovers, then what are we? And what am I doing here...lover?"

"This is a secure location," he offers. "I sedated you back on the rooftop and brought you here. That's all you need to know."

"And what might you need, Batman?" But Batman is done talking. His hands reach out and with a single gesture rip the gown covering Ivy's torso open. Her breasts have barely splayed out before he finds one with his tongue, pushing her down on the bed as sucks. "Mmmm" is all Ivy manages before he releases her nipple and brings his mouth to hers. They kiss as she folds herself around him, surrendering to his firm, powerful grip.

She feels a gauntleted hand easing itself down her pants, the cold of the armor rubbing against her pussy. She breaks the kiss and arches her back, rocking and moaning with the novelty. "And you're even good with your hands," she manages. After a few moments his hand pulls back from her folds. She looks up, willing a pout to come to her face but there's no need. He's slid down on the bed and has started to yank the pants down. She lifts her hips up and he pulls them off.

She's naked before him, her curvy, toned body fully visible in the harsh artificial lights. Her breasts twitch up and down as she draws breath, eyeing the Dark Knight as he stands there for a moment. What's going on behind that mask?

He stares at her for a moment more before he starts to tear at his armor. One piece falling to the floor after the next. Ivy finds her clit with her hand and starts to rub as the black-folded creature becomes human once again, full of flesh and bone and rock-hard need. In another moment the mask is once again the only thing separating them. "You could take that off, you know," she says.

"And you could give up a life of crime," he replies before climbing on top of her. Their lips meet. Her hand finds his cock and his finds her ass, both gripping tightly as they rub against her, neither ready to start fucking.

He bats her hand away and rubs himself against her crotch, still careful not to penetrate her just yet. He withdraws from her mouth again and rests his cheek against her neck, rocking against her with a little more speed in each moment. She starts to moan. "Give me your tongue," she says.

He pulls back from her neck and a hand grabs her behind the back of her head, forcing her gaze to his. "Beg," he growls.

"Nnnoo," she moans.

His mouth trails down and starts to nibble at the wonderful fat of her breasts, one and then the other before his lips find her nipples and suckle once again, his hips still rocking forward and rubbing against her pussy. She needs his tongue and his cock but she can't give him the satisfaction...

"Ahh," she says.

His lips leave her breasts and their mouths meet, tongues lapping against each other, teeth scraping and primordial passion rocking in waves.

She pulls her lips pull back from his.

"Please," she gasps.

"Please what?"

"Please, Batman, fuck me."

He pushes himself up and eases down on the bed, hands wrapping around her thighs as he buries his face in her crotch.

"Ahhhhhh," she moans as his tongue alternates between her pussy and her clit, devouring each until finally he begins to lap at her clit. She grabs at the sheets as she explodes.

"OOOHHHHH GODDD!!" she screams.

His lips leave her pussy and he rushes up to kiss her, finally plunging his cock inside as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Fuck me Batman!" she cries. He thrusts in and out for a few moments before hauling himself up, her body still wrapped around his torso.

He bounds off the bad before slamming her against the nearest cold wall. She barely notices the temperature difference as his cock and body forces the breath from her longs.

"Godddd!" she cries again.

His hands hold her thighs tightly as he fucks her against the wall, chest pressing her back as his hips thrust in and out, in and out. He starts to grunt like an animal but she barely hears the sound above the buzzing in her head. She squeezes at him as he pounds and pounds and pounds before finally gasping in one long exhale. Something warm explodes inside Ivy's pussy and the Batman spasms in her arms. For a long moment she thinks he's going to drop her but his grip holds.

Their tongues meet again but in another moment he's thrown her back on the bed.

She lays there, unwilling and completely unable to move, her body still processing the pleasure of his. In another moment she hears rustling and looks up only to find him putting the armor back on. "What makes you think I'm done with you?" she says.

"What makes you think you have any say in the matter," he spits back, venom back in his voice for the first time since she'd taken him the other night. Ivy wobbles back to her feet, brain fighting through the blood still trying to ooze back from where it rushed just a few moments before.

She stalks up to him, lips turned up but he makes no move to finish the kiss. So she does it form him and finds his mouth completely unresponsive. She pulls back, twists her mouth to activate her pheromones and blows full on in his face. Still, absolutely nothing. He'd shown a strong resistance to her powers before but never anything like this. What the hell?

"That will never work on me ever again Ivy," he growls.

"What did you do?" she breaths.

"Did you really think you were here for pleasure? I needed to inoculate myself against you. That meant a preparatory vaccine and enough exposure to everything you could throw at me to get it functioning. And you've given me more than enough." And then, underneath the hardness of the growl, she sees something that frightens her more than almost anything else he's done to her. A grin, wolf-like and satisfied.

"What happens now," she whispers.

"Now Ivy, we go to Arkham."