The Bay

Story Info
Sailing isn't the only watersport.
1.3k words
4.37
53.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to Mike Black for his editing skills!

Once I sailed into the bay and secured the boat in the slip, I strolled up to the yacht club and settled in at the best table in the house. I had a beautiful view of the bay and all the sails in their vivid hues floating by. I also had a command view of the parking lot allowing me to see your vintage green Jag pull into the empty space.

Your looks intrigued me, you were tall and broad shouldered. Boyish, yet masculine. You walked into the club with confidence, not arrogance, and perched onto the leather-backed stool at the bar. The bartender quickly poured your bourbon neat and you drank as you panned the room. Our eyes met, and for a long moment the world stopped as we drank in each other, mesmerized. You hopped off the stool and came over to my table. As we talked and drank our eyes never left each other.

We took our drinks with us and left for my Catalina. The marina was virtually empty as all the boats were out in the bay, this being the opening day of sailboat season. We had the best view of the colorful display and enjoyed the romantic spectacle from the deck for a short while.

Soon we were wrapped in each others arms, kissing deeply, unaware of the rest of the world sailing by. We fumbled our way below decks, never leaving each others' embrace, losing articles of clothing with every step. By the time we reached the berth we were both so excited we could've cum right there. You tore at my bra and got it off, stopping only momentarily, gazing appreciatively at my full, firm breasts, then buried your head between them. I fumbled at your belt, powered by lust. Getting your dockers down past your hips, I felt your hard cock through the satin boxers for the very first time. DAMN! You were so hard! My heart raced as you lay me back onto the mattress, kissing and biting at my neck, my breasts, and my stomach.

My mind reeled as your cock first touched the sensitive lips of my dripping pussy. Your cockhead was round and pulled tight from the thickness of your hard on. It felt so wonderful rubbing against my clit up and down as you covered it with my juices. My hands were instinctively drawn to my nipples and as you leaned against the walls of the berth to position yourself for fucking me, I massaged them deeply, pulling and twisting them, pinching the hard little nubs. When you pushed your shaft in, you pushed all the way in at once, and I nearly came immediately! I was so racked with passion, so caught in the heat, your cock filling me so completely! As you pulled back the first time, your thumb went to my iris and began stimulating it further as you thrust into me, winking my clit with the same ferocity.

I stared at your eyes as you fucked me, looking deep into you, watching for the passion I was feeling, seeing it, feeling it from you. You called me your whore, your fuckslut, and I was thrilled to be just that! Then without blinking, you asked me to pee right there, right then! I was shocked, but so filled with pleasure from you, I'd have done anything you asked of me. It felt strange and was difficult at first, but when I let go and the streams of hot liquid flowed down your groin and covered your balls, I heard you groan with sincere and unbridled passion, causing me to pull you even closer to me, my legs wrapped around you. I had never experienced anything like it, and it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever tried! It felt like I was cumming, even though I really wasn't, but the combination of sensations sure made it feel that way! It was completely wonderful!

After several glorious moments of that wonderful feeling I was basking in then, you pulled out of me and in one fluid motion, turned me onto my stomach and began probing my tight little ring with your thumb. My mind went blank, never having been so ready for fucking, desperately wanting your cock anywhere, everywhere. You knelt down, taking my entire mound in your mouth as you licked away any traces of all our juices still left on my pussy! I was truly in heaven! It was nearly more than I could take -good job I wasn't standing -I'd have collapsed!

You moaned as you licked and sucked, massaging my asscheeks deeply. Then you licked up to my asshole and lingered there till I thought I'd pass out! As you stood back up, you once again rubbed my clit with your cock then slid it upward to my slit, lingering there to completely coat your knob with my wetness. Then you slid it right up to my virgin asshole, and without warning slammed! it in me -holding it in me as I screamed out with pleasure and pain-rubbing your hands all over my back and shoulders, moving my hair, telling me how fucking hot I was! I'd never before felt such complete ecstasy and at the same time pain, but the pain quickly subsided and I knew I was in for the fucking of my life!

Your hand reached for mine and guided it to my clit, forcing me to rub my little rosebud at your direction, your hand doing all the work, my hand doing all the touching. You pulled out to the head slowly, lingered only a second, then slammed it back in me, causing me to groan and writhe. Your cock pistoned in and out of me, my tight ass so eager for it now, swallowing your length with every thrust. I started meeting you at your thrusts, slamming my ass back into you, wanting as much cock as you'd give me! You were making a madwoman of me!

I could feel your thrusts becoming shorter and faster, our rubbing on my clit keeping time as well. Both of us were getting closer and closer! Our moans were in unison as we neared the inevitable. Then, as if orchestrated and intentional, you groaned loudly and felt even bigger inside me, triggering an orgasm in me more intense than anything I'd ever experienced! Your cum shot into me for what seemed like minutes, over and over as you thrust in me with each spurt! My cream was dripping down my leg, my walls contracting, causing my anus to spasm as well, drinking in all your thick white juice.

We were so loud, and being on the water, I knew we were overheard and I didn't care in the least. I wanted the world to know how wonderfully I had just been fucked! I was in a state of bliss as I felt you melt down over the top of me! Your body was so moist from the awesome workout! You felt fantastic covering me, your chest on my back as we recovered together, panting, you kissing my shoulders and neck, caressing my hair, and my cheek.

When you lifted off me, you pulled me up and spun me 'round to you, nearly squeezing me too hard in your grip as you kissed me deeply and pulled my body into yours. This was by far the most passionate kiss I'd ever had! It was as if you were thanking me physically, and it was well returned!

As your hold on me loosened, you pulled away from my lips and stood there looking at me, staring into my eyes, gazing at my lips, my nose, my cheeks. Then your hand came up and you touched my face with the back of your fingers, ever so lightly. You told me how wonderful you felt and how you'd love to come back for more, if I was willing.

If?