The BBW Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"About 100-105 pounds. I was tiny."

"And after the first baby?"

"I couldn't get below 125 pounds. And then I got pregnant again. During the second pregnancy I gained even more weight, and he just stopped having sex with me completely. After the baby was born I tried to take the weight off, but it did not seem to matter to him. I got down to about 135, but he still would not have sex with me. I tried everything I could. Romantic dinners, sexy nighties, garter belts and hose, nasty videos, everything. He just was not interested. For the last four years we only have sex one week a month. And nine times out of ten that is a blow job, and then he rolls over and goes to sleep. Once in a while he has me get on top and ride him, but when he cums he rolls over and goes to sleep."

"One week a month?" I asked.

"Never more than that. It is always the week before my period starts. I don't know what gets him horny that week."

"That's the week he is not getting it somewhere else," I blurted out.

"Exactly," said Veronica. "I told you he had a girlfriend. That's why we are here today."

I shot a glance at Veronica when I realized what she had in mind. She quickly silenced me with a look that said 'you promised me....' It was almost the same look she gave me when I started to protest her plan for me and Marisol. That was easy, though. I was immediately attracted to Marisol. I had never been attracted to Pam. At that instant I felt empathy for her, but I was not sexually attracted to her.

"Let's go to my bedroom and talk about what we can do for each other," Veronica said.

The girls each grabbed one of my hands and led me down the hallway to the bedroom.

As soon as we were inside the bedroom, and before anyone could start undressing, I turned toward Pam and asked: "Have you thought about divorce?"

"Yes, I have," she said, looking up at me with a tear in her eye. "But that doesn't solve anything.

"I have two children in elementary school. I could not put them through that. And I am 37 years old, with insufficient income to support myself."

"There is alimony, and child support."

"But will it be enough? I have talked to an attorney. He could not tell me with any confidence exactly how much money I would be receiving. It's too uncertain. 'Speculative' was the word he used.

"I don't want to move out of my house and break up my family. I just want some good sex once in a while. You come highly recommended, you know."

I again looked over at Veronica, but she cut me off.

"Here's what we can do. I'll leave you two to become better acquainted, and then I will come back and have my fun. Mike, I know you don't mind performing for a live studio audience, and Pam, you are just going to have to forget that I am here or find your inner exhibitionist and go with it. I don't care. I'm watching. That's what I get for hooking you two up."

Veronica was gone before I could protest. Pam looked up at me, her eyes pleading with me to ravish her. She took off her glasses and set them on the night stand. I can't say that she looked any prettier, but she did look more current. I still felt nothing for her, but I tried my best to appear interested. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She responded hungrily.....desperately.At least she kisses well,I thought to myself.

She stepped back from me, untied the straps holding her dress, and let it drop the floor. As I suspected, she was naked beneath the dress. She looked up at me again, this time almost pleading with me to take her. I felt even less attracted to her than I had before.

There was no escaping the fact that she was a small girl who had put on weight since her pregnancies. A lot of weight, actually, but none of it was in a place where it did anything to enhance her figure. I estimated her to be around 160 pounds, which was not all that much if it were distributed in all the right places. But in her case, it was not. She had narrow shoulders, a small butt, and thin arms and legs. Her breasts would barely have filled out a B cup bra, if she had been wearing one. I thought to myself that she must have been completely flat-chested prior to gaining all of her weight, which was located primarily between her armpits and her crotch. She looked like a beach ball with arms and legs

I bent down to kiss her so that I would have an excuse to close my eyes and stop looking at her. She kissed me hungrily, pushing her tongue into my mouth, seeking out my tonsils. She unbuttoned my shirt, all the while continuing to kiss me. She threw it to the floor, and then unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and then pushed my pants and underwear to my ankles. She got down onto the carpet and untied my shoes. She nudged me to sit back on the bed, allowing her to remove my shoes, socks, and finally my pants.

I stood up again, putting my hands on her back and pulling her toward me. Her hands caressed my chest, and then she leaned into me and sucked my nipple into her mouth. I felt a jolt of electricity race from my chest to my brain. She reached one hand toward my crotch, taking my balls in her hands and giving them a gentle squeeze. She released my right nipple and then sucked the left nipple into her mouth. I felt another jolt as she gently took my cock into her hand and started caressing it. It remained soft, but I felt it beginning to stir in her tiny hand.

A moment later she put her hand behind my neck and pulled my face toward hers. She kissed my cheek, nuzzled my neck, and whispered into my ear: "I need you."

I felt my cock stir again.

"I need you to want me," she whispered once more. "Please."

She drove her tongue into my ear while rubbing her crotch on my thigh. I felt her urgency as she squeezed my cock, gently pulling, trying to get me to respond. I kissed her again as she started stroking my cock. It began to grow in her hand.

She pushed me onto the bed, where I sat with my legs slightly spread. She got down on the floor, pushing my legs farther apart, and kneeled between my knees. She took my dick in one hand and my balls in the other, and then lowered her face to my crotch. She licked my balls, washing them with her tongue.

"Your manly aroma is driving me crazy," she cooed.

Holding my shaft straight up in the air, she licked my balls and the underside of my cock. Each lick caused more blood to flow into the shaft, causing it to stiffen and swell. Her tongue and fingers worked their magic on my formerly reluctant cock. I was halfway hard now.

"I'm going to suck every drop of cum out of these beautiful balls," she purred. "I'm going to leave you empty."

My cock twitched in her hand, quickly growing another inch. She licked one more time to the top of the head, and then wrapped her mouth around it. I felt it grow even more in her mouth. She lowered her face to my groin, swallowing the entire rod. I felt her tongue swirling around the shaft as it continued to stiffen, reaching full hardness.

She then commenced the most amazing blow job I have ever received in my entire life. Her mouth was like a warm, wet vacuum pump, simultaneously sucking and squeezing every nerve ending in my swollen, erect shaft. Up and down she went, taking it all the way into her mouth with every downward motion. In less than five minutes I felt my cock swelling again, felt my pleasure rising, felt the wave of ecstacy beginning to wash over my body.

And then she stopped. She gently squeezed my balls with one hand, and with the other she squeezed the base of my shaft. The wave subsided, without crashing.

Looking up at me, she said, "Your cum tastes so good. I want more."

She resumed sucking my cock, pausing occasionally to lick the precum seeping from the head. In minutes I felt another wave rising, this one towering over the first. And once again, she squeezed my balls and shaft, clamping off the wave before climax.

"I'm not ready for you to cum yet. I'm going to take you higher."

She brought me to the edge of cumming two more times in the next five minutes. Finally, as the fifth wave of pleasure swept over me, she slowed her bobbing motion, but did not stop sucking. My toes curled, my legs were thrashing, and I held her head in my crotch, burying my cock in the back of her throat. She gently squeezed my balls as the wave built higher and higher. I was getting close to the point of having to stop her, the pleasure was becoming overwhelming. But she would not stop; she applied even more suction, using her entire mouth and throat to squeeze my shaft.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhh!" I screamed.

My brain wanted to scream that I was cumming, but my mouth could not form the words. All I could do was grunt.

"Unnnnnnnghhhhhhh!"

The wave rushed from my toes to my brain, and then crashed in crotch. My balls exploded, sending a torrent of thick, ropy cum jetting to the back of her throat. Jet after jet shot from my cock, splashing against her tonsils and down her throat.

It felt like she sucked a gallon of cum from my balls. Three enormous spurts, followed by another 4 or 5 smaller spurts. And yet, she swallowed every drop.

"Mmmmmmm that was good. Your cum is delicious," she moaned.

I fell back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I was barely aware that she was still in the room.

"That was amazing. Amazing. You are amazing," I repeated, over and over.

"I'm not done with you," she said. "I still have a few tricks to show you."

"I can't wait. Just give me a minute. I need to recover."

"Take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

She was an amazing cocksucker. I understood precisely why her husband continued to get blowjobs from her. She was a virtuoso.

I laid on the bed, catching my breath as my cock returned to its flaccid state. Pam crawled up on the bed with me. She leaned over my torso and licked my nipples. Her tongue flitted all over my chest, while her small breasts and pointed nipples tickled my groin and belly. My skin tingled with every contact. Her nipples felt like rubber pellets grazing my skin, barely touching me physically yet profoundly connecting us spiritually. She stimulated me even as I tried to rest and regain my breath.

She kissed all over my chest, kissed my neck, and then whispered in my ear, "I want more of you. I want all of you."

She kissed me on the mouth, and I instinctively kissed her back. Before I knew what was happening I was already tasting the remnants of the creamy load that I had pumped into her mouth moments earlier.

"Delicious," she whispered.

Pam kissed her way down my chest, pausing at my nipples. She then continued kissing lower. She had to readjust her body when she reached my belly, turning 90 degrees so that she could continue her descent. I caressed her back, squeezed her ass cheeks, and then stroked her thighs. I pulled her around so that her calves were next to my head.

"Move your leg," I told her.

She tried to extend her leg, but her foot hit the headboard.

"This way," I said, directing her to put her leg on the other side of my head. She quickly complied, placing us in position for 69. I pulled her ass downward, until her cunt rested on my mouth. I inhaled deeply, drawing in as much of her aroma as possible. She smelled of fresh flowers and soap, but the dominant scent was feminine musky arousal. I extended my tongue and started licking, tasting her already overflowing juices.

My cock began to harden again as soon as I smelled her, and it was fully erect by the time that her juices were trickling into my mouth. Her mouth engulfed my entire shaft, the head quickly becoming reacquainted with the back of her throat. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, caressing the head and shaft with every motion.

I used both hands to spread her cheeks, and then licked her up and down. I lapped at her pink lips and clit, searching for her most sensitive tissues. I sucked on her inner lips, feeling them swell and extend in my mouth. I drove my tongue into her hole, soaking up her tasty juices. I licked and licked, becoming intoxicated by her scent. The more I licked the more nectar flowed onto my tongue. Her hips started bucking as I licked her where she wanted it most. I continued licking and sucking. Her mouth stopped bobbing up and down on my cock. I licked her more. She released my cock, buried her face in my groin, and moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Yes! There!"

I found her spot and attacked. My tongue moved on its own, responding to her moans, driving her toward orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! That's it. Don't stop! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

I continued licking, getting her closer and closer to her climax. I licked and sucked, flicking my tongue faster and faster. And then I lifted her ass off my face and held it in the air, just out of reach of my tongue.

"Nooooooooooooo! Don't stop! Lick my pussy! I'm gonna cum!"

I extended my tongue as far as I could, and then pushed her ass back onto my face, driving my tongue up her tunnel. I lifted her ass up and down several times.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhh! I'm gonna cum!"

I flicked my tongue over her clit, back and forth, side to side then from front to back. I continued flicking her even as my tongue got tired and my jaw started to ache. I licked and licked, flicking my tongue faster and faster.

She pushed her crotch down on my face. Her hands dug into my thighs as hers squeezed my head. She squeezed harder and harder on my skull while she ground her clit onto my face.

"Ooooooohhhhh! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumminggggg! I'm ... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her pussy was mashed against my mouth, and her entire body was shaking. I continued licking, refusing to quit. She rocked against my face; I felt her cunt trembling.

"Unnnnnnnnnnghhhhh!"

I felt a rush of warm liquid in my mouth.She squirted,I thought.My little butter ball is a squirter!"Her pussy contracted several more times, but no more liquid splashed onto my face. She groaned one final time, and then rolled off me.

"That," she said, panting, "was the best! Ever!

"What did you do to me?"

"I licked you," I responded.

"I know that. I mean, that has never happened before. What did you do?"

"I just discovered your hidden talent."

"I thought I was pissing on you. I never expected that to happen."

"Don't worry about it. It's rare, but I like when that happens. Usually I get a warning, though."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"You two are washing my sheets before you leave," Veronica chimed.

I did not even notice her enter the room. She was sitting in her upholstered chair, but this time it was pulled up to the foot of the bed. She was laying back with her legs spread wide, her feet resting on the mattress, and she was fucking herself with a glass dildo.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked.

"Thumb's up so far. But I'm waiting for the chase scene before I upload my review."

Pam found her second wind and turned toward me. She spun around, staying on top of me, so that her face was in my neck and her pussy was just inches from my cock.

She bit my neck, and then growled into my ear, "I'm gonna fuck you now, baby."

She forcefully kissed me, pressing her mouth against mine and driving her tongue toward the back of my throat.

"You taste like pussy," she said.

"I probably smell like pussy, too," I answered.

"By the time I finish you will smell like a whorehouse on payday."

I pulled her face downward and kissed her again.

She then put her hands on my chest and squatted over my cock. She steadied her balance with her right hand and with her left she reached between her legs and grabbed my dick. Holding it straight up in the air, she lowered her crotch until her lips rested on the tip of my dick. She adjusted position again, and then lowered her cunt over my cock. Juice was flowing from her pussy, but it was so tight that I had to apply pressure to get my cock inside her. The head stretched her open as she pushed downward, causing a long moan to escape her lips.

It took about thirty seconds of pushing and bouncing for her to get my cock all the way inside her. Once it was completely inside of her she sat up straight, arched her back, and started to rock her torso back and forth.

"You're so big! You're filling me up! Mmmmmmmmmm!"

The sensations I was feeling were unbelievable. I have an average size cock, but her cunt was so small and so tight that at that moment I felt like a bull. Her pussy squeezed my cock like a slippery tube of wet flesh only half the diameter of my shaft. As she rocked back and forth I felt a wave of pleasure once again racing from my toes to my skull, bouncing off my brain, and rolling toward my balls. I had not been in a pussy this tight since I was a teenager, deflowering virgins in the back seats of cars. She felt so good, rocking that sweet, tight, slippery pussy back and forth on my cock. That rocking motion is not usually enough to get me to cum, but almost too late I realized that I had precious seconds to act before I splattered her womb with my seed. I was not in control of this fuck, however. Pam was on top, rocking and rolling to her own rhythm, the moans escaping her throat the only indication that she was still conscious.

"Sorry, baby," I said, pushing her off me.

"Nooooo," she wailed. "I was about to cum."

"So was I. And we don't want that yet."

I opened Veronica's night stand, fished around for a second, and then found what I was looking for: a condom. I handed it to Pam and told her to put it on me.

"Why?" she asked. You don't need this. I'm on the pill."

"Trust me, just put it on. We will both be much happier that we did."

"Are you..?"

"No," I cut her off. "Nothing like that."

She rolled the condom onto my cock, then quickly got back on top of me and resumed fucking. She still felt tight, but I no longer felt that ejaculation was imminent. I hate wearing condoms, the loss of sensation always makes me think of going to dinner at my favorite restaurant, ordering my favorite meal, and then wrapping a sheet of plastic around my tongue before I start eating. But in this case I elected to put one on or I would have ejaculated in less than five minutes. Her pussy was that tight.

She leaned forward, her body atop mine, my cock firmly gripped by her pussy, and whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me. I need you. Fuck me."

She moved her mouth to mine and kissed me again. I put my hands on her ass, grabbed a cheek in each hand, and began thrusting into her. She responded by forcing her tongue into my mouth and riding my cock as if she were entered in the Kentucky Derby. Every time her ass rose I pushed it back down, rocking my hips upward to meet her descent.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like my pussy?" she whispered. "Fuck me. Fuck me. So good. So good."

She slowed her rhythm, dragging her pussy over my cock, and grinding her clit against my pubic bone.

"Mmmmmmm so good, baby. So good. Is it good for you?" she asked.

All I could do was groan.

She continued grinding her pussy on my shaft and her clit against my groin. Her moans increased in volume and pitch. I knew she was cumming seconds before she said so.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! Oh! Ahhhhhhhh! I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming baby."

She started riding again, lifting her ass up and pushing it down, rocking my dick, up and down, up and down.

"Mmmmmmm! Aaaaaahhhhh! Again. Again. I'm ......... again. Cumming ....... again."

Her speed intensified. Her moans got louder and louder. She was crashing her body onto mine, the sound of our flesh smacking together with every upward thrust by me and ever downward slam by her.

In the back of my brain I heard another voice. I realized it was Veronica. She was also cumming.

I turned my attention back to Pam. She was approaching another orgasm. Despite the condom, I was also about to cum. I reached up and pinched her nipples. This pushed her over the edge.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers