The BBW Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
828 Followers

Jaleesa used just enough pressure on my balls to provide a pleasurable stimulation without causing pain. I didn't mention this fact, but the truth of the matter is that a gentle caressing of my balls feels wonderful, and even light squeezing during ejaculation adds to the thrill of the moment. But just a few degrees too much pressure is uncomfortable, and several degrees of excess pressure is painful – not a sharp stinging pain, but rather a dull nauseating pain that operates as a barricade on the road to satisfaction. Despite her youth, Jaleesa knew precisely the amount of stimulation necessary to keep me moving full speed ahead.

"She's wonderful," I said to Veronica. "So talented at such a young age."

"Don't be fooled by her age," Veronica replied. "This little whore has been around the block a few times. Haven't you sweetie?"

Jaleesa started to answer, but before the words could escape her lips, I jammed her face back into my lap, ramming my cock to the back of her throat. The only sound that escaped her lips was a wet gurgle that originated in the back of her throat, where the head of my cock stifled it.

"What do you mean? Where did you find her?"

"I met her one night at Trapeze. She was there with some guy old enough to be her father."

"Like me?"

"Older than you, even. He couldn't get his dick up, but he liked to watch her sixty-nine with other women. We hooked up, and played for a while. The old fucker just sat on a bench playing with his limp noodle. When it was over, Jaleesa and I exchanged phone numbers, and got together the following weekend. We have been playing together ever since."

"So why do you say that she's such a whore?"

"The little slut lost her virginity at thirteen to some older white guy, around thirty-one or thirty-two, I think. Her parents found out and pressed charges. He went to jail. Two years later she got pregnant, this time with an even older white guy. A year later she got pregnant again. Yep, you guessed it, another older white guy. This whore had two kids before she even graduated from high school."

"I'm detecting a pattern here."

"Oh yeah, I think so. That's another reason I hooked you up with her. My little latte slut loves older white guys. She was creaming in her panties when I told her about you."

"And I thought I was special."

"You are, Baby, but in a different way. Don't expect your charm to work on every twenty-three year old slut in South Florida. You just keep fucking my lonely BBW friends, and I'll make sure you never get bored."

"Umm," I paused for a second, struggling to determine exactly how to approach this issue. "Jaleesa isn't exactly a BBW," I finally blurted out.

"That depends, I suppose, on how you define 'BBW.' That chubby little slut carries her weight well. She has perfect proportions. But she's still nearly fifty pounds overweight, aren't you Jaleesa? What do you weigh this week?"

"About one eight-five or one ninety," Jaleesa replied, her bowed.

So much for my earlier estimate. Note to self: Do not ever discuss the subject of weight. Not if I want to continue enjoying pussy, that is.

"Oh hell," I answered. "Let's concentrate on having fun."

I felt my balls tightening. I realized that I was nearing my climax, and probably would have reached it already had I not been distracted by my conversation with Veronica. Instead of continuing the ascent, I decided to slow the pace a little. I pulled on Jaleesa's hair, extricating my cock from her slobbering jaws. My crotch was soaked with her saliva, and a stream of spit was running down her chin. It took all of my willpower not to finish at that moment.

"My turn," Veronica proclaimed, while reaching over and grabbing a fistful of Jaleesa's hair.

I stood up to stretch my legs as Veronica positioned Jaleesa between her thighs. Surveying the room, I remembered the bottle of champagne, and moved to refill the girls' glasses. I returned to find Veronica laying on her back in the middle of the bed, with Jaleesa kneeling between her thighs, her face buried in Veronica's hairless crotch. I tapped Jaleesa on the shoulder and handed her a glass when she looked up. She downed it quickly, and then resumed licking Veronica's pussy. Veronica was laying flat on her back, so I drank her glass and then set it on the nightstand.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled over to Veronica. Reaching her head, I leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, exploring every corner and caressing every surface. I returned the kiss, pushing my tongue past her lips, through her teeth, and over her extended tongue. The rough upper surface of her tongue scraped across the smooth lower surface of mine. I probed deeper, until Veronica arched her back, opened her mouth as wide as possible, and moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

I sat up and watched as she experienced her first orgasm.

"Unnnnnnnnghh! Yesssssss!"

With her back arched, her nipple was pointing straight at me. Veronica's breasts are not nearly as large as Jaleesa's, but they are much firmer. Her nipples were irresistible. I leaned forward and sucked her erect nub into my mouth. That contact launched another orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! You two....... are making ....... so ....... Unnnnnnnghhhhhh!"

Veronica deserved the attention we were giving her. After all, she put this little party together. It's not every day that a married guy in his late forties gets the opportunity to bed an exotic beauty less than half his age. Its even more special when that bed is shared with a sexy Cuban BBW. I made it a point to ensure that Veronica came first, last, and often.

I continued sucking her nipple, and Veronica continued moaning. After two or three minutes I switched, so that neither of her lovely nubs would feel neglected. There was no point in playing favorites.

As I was sucking Veronica's tits, I felt a hand moving up my inner thigh, heading toward my groin. The hand paused as it reached my balls, and then traveled to my ass. A minute or two later I felt a second hand traveling up my other leg. This hand went straight for the crack of my ass. It stopped when it reached my asshole. One curious finger began circling my sphincter, applying just enough pressure so that I felt a push, but not enough to penetrate.

I tried to determine whose hands were playing with my ass. In our current positions, neither of the girls could reach my ass with both hands. Suddenly it dawned on me that each of the girls was using the hand nearest me to caress my butt and probe my asshole. I silently thanked Veronica by sucking even harder on her nipples. A second later she erupted in her third orgasm.

The gentle ass-play was causing my cock to throb; it too longed for attention. I was anxious to bury my rod in Jaleesa's pussy, but I felt obligated to give Veronica the ceremonial first fuck. She was so good to me. She was such a good lover. I debated the issue back and forth for several seconds, but in the end, 'new pussy' won out. It usually does.

I gave Veronica one last kiss, then got up and moved to the foot of the bed. Kneeling behind Jaleesa, I paused to admire her lovely ass. Her pale brown butt cheeks were perfect spheres, round on all sides, divided by a deep crack that was spread open just enough to provide a glimpse of her rosebud. I longed to feel my cock sliding into her, but as I gazed at her crevice I caught a whiff of her aroma. That musky, womanly scent set off an inferno in my brain.

Instead of ramming my cock into Jaleesa as I was prepared to do, I found myself involuntarily leaning over, spreading her ass cheeks with my hands, and licking up and down her crack. I swirled my tongue around her asshole, and then drilled it past her ring of relaxing muscles. I heard Jaleesa gasp. I licked her asshole for a few seconds more, but even though I am an avowed ass lover, this was still not the prize I desired.

I pushed on the small of her back with one hand, while pushing her thighs forward with the other. This caused her back to arch and her ass to rise even higher, thereby simultaneously lifting her pussy off the bed and opening her lips. Jaleesa's pussy was spread wide-open, moisture dripping from her inner labia, and her vagina winking open and closed as it contracted in anticipation of finally joining the party. I leaned forward and gave it a deep, soul searching kiss, extending my tongue as far into her as possible. Her honey coated my tongue; I tasted her overpowering arousal, which inflamed my desire for her even more. I drove my tongue in and out of her. I felt compelled to be inside her, and if I could have climbed in head first, I surely would have done so.

Jaleesa pushed her ass backward, causing her vagina to swallow even more of my tongue. I backed up a little, and then licked downward toward the V formed where her lips joined. I sucked every drop of her nectar that I could find, my mouth greedy to taste more of her. I sucked her lips into my mouth, pulling them with my lips. I released and traveled lower, searching for her clit.

A second later, I found my prize. I accelerated my attack, flicking my tongue back and forth, allowing just the tip to slide across her clit with increasing frequency. Jaleesa bucked her hips in an attempt to create more friction. I denied her the satisfaction; I withdrew my tongue from her clit, and instead resumed licking her asshole. She moaned in frustration, so once again I flicked my tongue across her clit.

Jaleesa's fluids continued to flow onto my tongue. The juice I could not lap up dripped down my chin and collected on the bed sheets, soaking through to the mattress.

I heard Veronica cumming once again, so I decided that Jaleesa had earned an orgasm of her own, as well. I backed away from her ass, rolled over onto my back, and slid my face under her crotch. My legs were hanging off the bed, but it was not an entirely uncomfortable position. I placed both hands on her ass, and pulled her crotch down to my face. I attached my mouth to her clit and started licking at a feverish pace. I heard a muffled moan coming from between Veronica's thighs, so I assumed that Jaleesa was enjoying my efforts. I assaulted her clit from all angles, sucking the tiny seed between my teeth and gently squeezing, and then flicking it in every direction with my tongue. As my pace quickened I could feel Jaleesa's ecstasy climbing – she was humping my face and squeezing my head between her thighs.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" she groaned.

I licked faster and faster. Her juice was running down my cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmm! Hhhhhmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!"

I think she was trying to say that she was cumming, but Veronica had her hands in Jaleesa's hair and was smashing the younger girl's face against her crotch. Both girls were cumming at the same time. The room smelled of sex and pussy, and I continued licking until Jaleesa got up and rolled over onto her back.

If my cock felt neglected before, it felt utterly abandoned at this point. I was the only person in the bed who had yet to cum, and I was determined to remedy that situation immediately. Jaleesa was getting up from the bed and heading toward the bathroom, so I turned my attention to Veronica. I hooked my arms under her thighs and pulled her toward me. I aimed my cock for her pussy and pushed. I entered her effortlessly, burying my cock in her warm, juicy honeypot in a single thrust.

"Unnnnnnngggggghh! Baby!" Veronica groaned. "How did you know that I was ready for cock?"

"Is there ever a time that you are not ready for cock?" I asked. "You should write a book about your sperm diet. Three servings a day, in any orifice."

"Shut up and fuck me, sexy man."

I did exactly that. My cock was already throbbing when I entered her juicy slit. Despite feeling swollen to its maximum girth, it sliced through her slippery flesh like a hot knife through soft butter. I was just that hard and she was just that wet.

"Fuck me, Baby. Pound my pussy. Give me all of your sweet dick."

"You want this cock, Baby?"

"Yes, give it to me."

"You want all of it?"

"Yes, all of it."

"You want it like this?"

I leaned forward, pushing her thighs into her chest and her ankles around my ears. My cock pushed into her deeper, stretching her cunt around the shaft. The head pounded into her cervix, banging over and over.

"Ungh! Yes, that's it. Give it to me."

"All of it?"

"Ungh! All of it."

"What about her?" I asked, pointing my head toward Jaleesa.

"Fuck her. She can have you when I'm finished. That slut gets the leftovers."

"Are you going to watch me fuck her?"

"Ungh! Of course. Ungh! I love watching you fuck."

"Does it make you wet and creamy?"

"Yes! You know it does. Now shut up and fuck me or I'll find someone else who will!"

I had teased her as long as I could. I reached the limit of my willpower, and could hold back no longer. In a different position I might have been able to prolong this session for another fifteen or twenty minutes, but I could feel that my balls were about to erupt. I grabbed Veronica's ankles, spread her legs as wide as my arms would stretch, and pounded her with maximum force.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

The sound of Veronica's grunts barely rose above the din of the creaking bed and our smacking flesh. I took a deep breath in preparation for the final thrusts, inhaling air saturated with the aroma of pussy. That smell set me off. I buried my face in Veronica's bosom and pounded her with long, hard, deep strokes. I was approaching the edge, pounding faster and harder, all thoughts cleared from my head except the need to cum.

"YES! YES! YES! I'M... CUM... MING!!"

Every nerve in my body was on fire. I felt an explosion in my brain that was echoed by an explosion in my groin. An enormous blast of semen raced up my shaft and shot into Veronica's pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot cum jetted from the head of my cock and sprayed her insides. I slowed my pounding as our combined juices squished out of her cunt and soaked the sheets where our crotches joined. Panting, I collapsed on top of her, burying my face in her neck.

"That was quite a show!" Jaleesa remarked, breaking the silence. "I hope you saved some of that for me."

"I changed my mind," Veronica quipped, while still gasping for breath. "You'll get nothing and you'll like it."

Jaleesa's eyes widened in apparent shock, and then her expression transformed into a pout. She crossed her arms under her breasts, unconsciously giving them the support and lift that they required.

"Is that how its going to be? You get all the dick and I get to play with myself?"

"Hold on, ladies," I interjected. "I think I have some say in this matter."

"No, Baby, you don't have anything to say about this. Do you remember our agreement? You will do whatever I want, and you won't say 'no' to me. Not ever. Remember?"

"Of course. And you will do whatever I want, and you won't say 'no,' either."

"Exactly. So if I want you to fuck me again, you will. Right? And if I want you to fuck me one more time after that, you will do that also. Right?"

"That's the agreement, I suppose."

"So after fucking me three times, when do you think you'll have the energy to fuck this little whore?"

"After that, I guess."

"Four times? I don't think so."

"Is that a challenge?"

"No, I was just proving a point to the little princess over there. She knows what I'm talking about."

I had no idea, but when women start talking in coded half sentences, I seldom know what is actually being said.

"As soon as you can get it up again, enjoy her. Fuck her brains out. But while you revitalize, I'm going to have a little more fun with her. Jaleesa, lay down over here."

Veronica crawled to edge of the bed, making room for Jaleesa to take her place in the center of the mattress. Veronica stood up, stepped to the head of the bed, and then lowered her swampy crotch to Jaleesa's face.

"Before I let you fuck my man, Sweety, I need for you to clean me up. Lick my juicy pussy, Baby, lick it up."

This was a side of Veronica I had never seen before. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I certainly did enjoy the view of her ass straddling Jaleesa's face. Veronica grabbed the headboard with both hands and rocked her crotch back and forth over Jaleesa's mouth. Jaleesa extended both arms straight up and cupped Veronica's boobs with her two hands. She pulled and stretched Veronica's nipples, pinching and twisting them in both directions.

"Mmmmmm, you filthy little whore," Veronica cooed. "You know just what I need. Lick up all my juices, Sweety. I told Miguel that you were special. Didn't I?"

I was not sure to whom that last question was directed. What I did understand was my cock starting to stir again. Even though it had been only fifteen minutes since I ejaculated, I was already on the road to recovery. Round two was imminent.

I moved myself to the space between Jaleesa's outspread thighs. I took a few moments to admire the lush beauty of these two sexy young women. I caressed Jaleesa's smooth thighs and her soft -- yet -- flat belly. I could see that her stomach was laced with a network of faint stretch marks, and she bore a scar at her bikini line. Her body appeared much more mature than her stated age of twenty-three years. Nonetheless, she was an exceedingly beautiful woman, both inside and out.

Kneeling between Jaleesa's thighs, I lifted her ankles to my shoulders. This allowed me to get close enough to reach Veronica. Her broad back was smooth and creamy; her skin was a cinnamon tan that lightened to an almost luminescent white below her waist. She was bigger than Jaleesa everywhere, except in the breasts: thicker thighs, wider hips, and a bigger ass – all of it soft and luxurious. I could not remember the last time I had experienced so much feminine perfection. I felt that no man on earth was in a better place than I was at that precise moment.

Reaching for my cock, I dragged the head up and down Jaleesa's slit several times prior to entering her. Her pussy was drenched. It took only a second or two to find her clit and rub my cock against it. Jaleesa started squirming her hips, but with Veronica sitting on her face and her ankles on my shoulders, there was not much that she could do. I heard muffled moans escaping from beneath Veronica's ass, but I could not make out any intelligible words. I continued teasing her clit as my cock stiffened. When it finally reached full erection, I pushed it into her.

The feeling was exquisite. The little slut was tighter than Veronica, and just as wet. Immediately, the head of my cock flared, expanding to its fullest state. The sensation of her tight little twat was like a million wet suction pads squeezing my cock. My dick seemed to be wired directly to my cerebral cortex. Sliding my cock in and out of her cunt produced a simultaneous feeling like a white-hot poker searing my brain. Every movement was an explosion of ecstasy. I thought I might pass out from the sheer overload of the pleasure centers in my brain.And this is only the beginning!

From a purely physical standpoint, I knew that I could hold off my orgasm for thirty to forty-five minutes. I also knew, however, that the sensation of Jaleesa's pussy would compel me to shorten that time frame considerably. It's not that my techniques for prolonging my erection and delaying ejaculation would not work with her; rather, I knew I would not even try to use them. The pleasurable feeling created by her pussy was just too intense.Resistance is futile.Curiously, that thought dissipated before I even had time to chuckle at the ill-timed Star Trek reference.

I gripped Jaleesa's ass cheeks in both hands and started pumping. Leaning into Jaleesa's thighs caused her knees to push into Veronica's back, which mashed Veronica's cunt into Jaleesa's face. I suspected that Jaleesa was having a difficult time breathing with Veronica's crotch pressing into her mouth and nose, but I was past caring at that moment. My brain could process no information beyond the overwhelming pleasure being transmitted along the central nervous system. There was no point in going slow. Slow strokes were just as intense – and longer lasting – than short quick strokes. So I pounded into Jaleesa as hard and fast as I could. I was already at an unbelievably high point on the pleasure arc; I thought it impossible to rise any higher.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
828 Followers