The BDSM Tourist Ch. 02

Story Info
Parts of the jigsaw come together. Donna has secrets.
12.1k words
4.7
16.6k
4
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

(Sorry folks but this won't make to much sense if you didn't read the first chapter. My special thanks have to go to Muddy. Her help was invaluable.)

I woke to the crackle of the fire still burning gently in the hearth and both girls snuggled into me on either side, the room was dark but for the glow of the fire and a cover over all three of us. I never realized sleeping on the floor on top of a beach towel with two gorgeous women as bed warmers could feel so good. My thoughts returned to why I had woken in the first place, my bladder.

Untangling myself from the girls limbs and not waking them would have made Harry Houdini proud. Upon my return however both girls were awake and sat back on their legs, waiting. Seems all my work was for nothing, so I told Donna to stand and Terri to stay kneeling on the floor. I scooped Donna up in my arms and carried her into our room laying her on the bed and telling her to get the bed ready for us all. I wasn't even out the door before Donna was scrambling around pulling covers off the bed.

I called Terri to stand and did the same with her as I had with Donna, Terri snuggling her head into my neck as we went. I left the door open, the light of the fire acting as my guide and also casting fire shadows over the walls of the bedroom. Once Terri was on the bed I got into the middle with both girls again either side of me.

"I want to thank both of you for the massage. I will insist that I get one of those more often."

Both girls giggled and snuggled in closer. It wasn't long before all three of us were again asleep. I woke to what was now turning into the girls own ritual, Donna was spooned into me, I quickly figured out where Terri would be.

"Morning Donna did you sleep well?"

Instantly Donna sprang from her position to kneel in front of me that smile of hers giving this nice sunny morning some stiff competition.

"I slept well thank you Master and thank you for carrying me to our bed."

Donna then looked towards the door and then those familiar words.

"Master is awake."

Again minutes later, Terri came into the room carrying a tray with a cup and a pot of coffee. Soon I was again met with the sight of both girls knelt at the end of the bed there knees apart giving me open access to there pussies.

"Terri. Do you shave?"

"No Master, laser surgery a year ago, I have no hair below my neck and never will."

Both girls noticed my look of disappointment, even though I had tried to hide it from them. Since I knew from Donna she had laser surgery two years ago, like Terri she would never have hair below her neck.

"You don't like us clean?" Donna said, there was a look in her eyes.

"I like you both clean. But I have a quirk and that is, I like to shave women, since both of you had laser surgery that is something I will miss."

My coffee cup now finished I placed it back onto the tray.

"Our Masters wish is our command."

With that both girls went into frantic mode. I sat in wonder at what these two had planned. Minutes later both girls came back into the bedroom. Terri was holding a towel and a bowl of water, Donna holding my shaving cream and razor.

Terri said. "Master with the shaving cream you would never notice we have no hair, you can still shave us."

I smiled, both girls had put effort and thought into this and I thanked them. Terri placed the towel on the bed and Donna sat on it, lying back onto the bed opening her legs as wide as she could. I noticed that Terri thought she was going to act as my assistant. I had other ideas.

"Terri, I notice that Donna doesn't look wet enough I think you may have to help."

Both faces lit up, a 'yes Master' came from her lips and she crawled between Donna's legs. Donna reached down and pulled her pussy lips as far apart as she could and Terri licked the whole of Donna's pubic bone and then run her tongue down over her clit, a soft groan came from Donna. Terri was tenacious when it came to eating Donna, poor Donna was a quivering wreck within minutes. Her hands on Terri's head, I believe she would have liked to push Terri away since she was so close to her orgasm.

But I told Terri to be there so she couldn't. Her body started to show me those tell tale signs that she was close to orgasm. Her neck was bright red down to her heaving chest, Donna's nipples were bullet hard although her eyes were closed it was her sweet smile that told me what was coming.

"Please Master may I cum for you?"

That was the moment I was waiting for.

"Terri. Stop and get off the bed." My voice had an edge to it that I had used once before.

Both girls were now on the alert. Terri practically leapt off the bed and stood next to me her eyes lowered to the floor. Donna was desperately dragging her body back from the edge of her climax her eyes wide now, waiting. As I sat on the bed between Donna's legs making sure I didn't look at either girl I said to Terri.

"You made her wet yet you didn't stop when you achieved my request, why?"

Hesitantly Terri answered still on her guard. "Master, you gave me instructions to make my sister wet you did not tell me to stop."

I had started to rub shaving cream over Donna's pubic mound, allowing a pause in this conversation. Donna's breathing had now returned to normal, but her engorged pussy lips and flushed chest told me otherwise.

"And if I had given your sister permission to cum?" I asked.

My finger now started to rub shaving cream down one side of her very wet and puffy pussy lips, tracing my thumb along her outer lips as I did. Donna stiffened I heard her try silently to pant still desperately trying not to cum. Terri fought hard to find words and as I looked up from Donna. Terri was getting ready to get onto her knees now she had realized what she had done.

"Stay standing and answer my question."

"Master I cannot."

I wiped the remnants of the cream on the towel put two fingers together and entered Donna's pussy. Donna stiffened her panting becoming more obvious now, her fingers clenching the bed covers. I then pushed my fingers deeper into her collecting her juices as I went. She had to force herself not to lift her hips off the bed. If the bed covers had a life, Donna would have wrung it out of them by now, she was teetering on the edge of her orgasm but she knew she couldn't ask me again.

Her aroma was intoxicating. I could devour that smell of hers all my life and still come back for more. Pulling my fingers out of her I licked her juices from them.

"Donna I need you to relax, can you do that for me?"

There was a pause and a look of uncertainty crept across her now. To Donna I must have been asking her to hold back the sea. A tear slid from the corner of her eye. I was pushing her boundaries again, her orgasm was slowly inching over her body and she was using everything she could to hold it back. Dare she relax and if she did would her orgasm consume her. To Donna this was fear on a whole different level. I looked over at Terri her chest was heaving her nipples gave her arousal state away.

This whole room smelt of sex, all our nostrils feeding off the aroma we were giving each other, again I scooped up shaving cream and applied it to the other side of her pussy lips, using my other thumb this time to trace along her outer lips the pause in our conversation giving both girls another nudge. Finally Donna spoke her voice tense with fear yet there was a deep huskiness about it. I was so shocked by the voice emanating from her I had to stop to look up at her to make sure it actually was her talking.

"Master I am afraid, if I relax as you have asked, I will fail you."

Those words seemed to crush her now as realization that she couldn't hold back any longer were free to roam around her mind, to plague her, to taunt her. I smiled, it was time. I held the base of the butt plug in my fingers and as I pulled it out of her I placed my thumb on her clit and pushed it in. Her whole body stiffened.

I said. "You did well Donna, enjoy your orgasm."

Donna screamed a scream that in any state could have got me arrested. Her whole body lifted off the bed a good two inches, I dropped her plug onto the floor and pushed her pubic bone back down onto the bed. Donna screamed again as her body thrashed around the bed, me pinning her down was proving more difficult as her orgasm tore into her demanding revenge for being held back for so long, every limb seemed to take on a life of it's own.

Suddenly her whole body arched leaving her heels and shoulders on the bed as she went rigid, and then went limp as her orgasm, exacting its final vengeance exited her body through every pore in her body, leaving her a sweating panting wreck barely able to have the energy to draw breath and nothing else. As she calmed I looked over to Terri, her gaze fixed on Donna, I could have stood in front of her and she wouldn't have noticed me. Her nipples were solid her chest, now heaving was bright red as though I had been beating her with a paddle across her breasts.

My eyes wandered down her body I smiled when I see the wet patch emanating from her pussy, she had cum watching Donna have her orgasm.

"Terri. Kneel, now."

She practically fell on the floor acting on instinct from my command and nothing else. Her eyes and mind still re-living what she had seen in front of her. I released my hold on Donna's public bone her body demanded rest and simply switched everything off. Donna had passed out. Cleaning my hands of shaving cream I re-applied the cream onto her pubic bone area and set about my task of shaving her hairless pussy.

"Master you are hard. May I please you?"

"First you will talk to me, tell me what you felt."

"Master how can you be new to this? All this makes no sense to me, I have lived the life of a submissive for three years now and never in my time have I witnessed or even been part of something so erotic."

"I understand you now. You use punishment when we crave it but you dislike doing it. Your form of punishment is to use our bodies against us. Your ultimate aim is to make us pass out through pleasure."

"Come and lay next to your sister I wish to do you next."

Terri went into the bathroom and came back with a towel, placed it on the bed and sat on it, then lay back, her legs open wide.

"I'm going to offer you a choice, until I say otherwise, talk to me as a man or as you're Master which shall it be?"

Her body visibly stiffened, on the face of it, it was a simple statement but there could be underlying consequences to this and I felt Terri analyze everything, including her answer.

"I cannot talk to you as a man, you are my Master."

"Do I own you?"

"Yes. Mind, body and soul."

She had been talking to Donna, only she had ever used that term with me before. I went about my task of applying shaving cream to her pubic bone.

"Donna knows this and I suspect she has told you. You know I will not share you with anyone but your sister, even though I own you I understand that responsibility. But the man in me will not allow you to be shared, is that selfish of me?"

"I suspect it is who you are. I love to be shared with my sister and if that is all then I'm happy because you are happy."

Trying to judge if that was a neutral answer or an honest one I went back to applying cream to one side of her pussy lips and then the other, it was now more instinct that made me look up than anything else, Terri wanted to say something. I could see a need burning in her eyes, and with razor in hand I nodded then went about my task of shaving her.

"You're a Master of layers. For instance you give one impression like the razor you use to shave me, but there is an underlying current about you. Like the fact I know there is no blade in the razor."

She was smiling now. A small triumph for her I'm sure, although I did continue shaving her, the movement beside us made both of us look, Donna was awake. How much she had heard of our conversation I couldn't say, although I was certain she would know it all by the end of the day. My task now finished and both girls cleaned of excess shaving cream. It was the movement out of the corner of my eye that held my attention I continued to act as though I didn't notice.

Eventually Donna got up and sat back on her legs, seconds later Terri followed suit, inwardly I smiled both girls had started to find there comfort zone with me and I was glad, it was the one part of this Master/Slave thing as a man I simply couldn't come to terms with, the constant waiting for permission to say something, now I recognized the signals both girls gave and I could get used to that. I looked directly at Donna and nodded even as equals Terri still bowed to the fact that Donna and I had known each other longer.

"Master please. I will accept any punishment you decide but please let me speak."

I sat on the edge of the bed and nodded. Donna looked long and hard at me, I detected a sadness in her eyes, almost a reluctance to say what she was about to say.

"Master you are hard. It is our pleasure to please you, yet you spend more time pleasing us. Terri and I are equals, you yourself insisted on it and we are happy with being sisters but you are the Master here, we each have three holes in each body and hands to please you. Master you must let us please you."

"This is hurting my sister and me. We both feel we are failing our duty as your slaves, every time we have an orgasm, or pass out because of one. We know you are still hard."

I suppose I should have seen this talk coming, it had taken a lot for both girls to say that, I wasn't angry with them there seemed little point all they had said so far was the truth. But I wanted confirmation so I looked directly at Terri. She winced like I had slapped her and lowered her gaze to the bed.

"You agree with every word your sister has said?"

Terri nodded and said. "Master, my sister has told me how you two met and about your wife."

"Enough!" I shouted, the blood rushing to my face. I was finding it difficult breathing.

In seconds both girls were now off the bed and kneeling on the cabin floor, palms on the deck and foreheads on there palms. I had to leave the room. To act then would have meant I would have done so out of anger and I was bloody furious that Donna had even mentioned my ex to Terri. I sat out on the porch listening to nature desperately trying to calm myself down, even now fighting the urge to pace the deck.

"Terri."

Moments later Terri came to the door and knelt. I looked down at her, she had been crying.

"You and your sister will shower together, I will shower alone."

Terri nodded and left. Minutes later I heard the shower running and I finally gave in and paced the deck, should I be angry with the girls for saying something that was simply true? Bringing my ex into the conversation simply meant Terri had brought me back to a reality I didn't want to face. This all started as a holiday for Donna and myself to get to know each other, and on that journey Terri joined us and the dynamics changed. Both girls had been in this scene for years, I was a green novice.

My ego was getting in the way and threatening to ruin this holiday. I had two choices, put my ego aside and get on with our holiday, but to do that I had to be more open than a real Master could ever be. The girls deserved to know everything, it had to be a level playing field and at the end of this holiday make real choices. Choices that could well change three people lives forever. Or simply pack up and go home, take the cowards way out, blame the girls for everything and live in wonder at what may have been.

My thoughts and my pacing were interrupted when I heard a noise behind me. Both girls were stood by the door, uncertain if they should stand or kneel.

"Both of you get beach towels and place them in the clearing, Terri when you have placed sun block on your sister you will join me in the shower."

Both girls smiled, was it my imagination or did there chests fill out again as well. They dashed into the cabin, and then Terri came back out a confused look on her face and asked me how many towels. I said three and with a smile on her face that would have given Donna some competition she rushed back into the cabin, by the time I had found my wash things and started the shower Terri was stood behind me. I let her wash and shave me. It was as she finished shaving me she noticed.

"Master you are hard, may I please you?"

"Terri, I think you are wrong."

Terri was confused, looked down at my erection and then back at me. Uncertain if she should say anything at all.

"I don't believe I am hard. I want you on your knees and me in your mouth, when I deem myself to be hard then I will tell you, at that time you will stand, turn and bend over so I can have your ass."

She won the smile stakes this time, not even Donna could have looked like Terri did at this moment. Putting my razor to one side she lowered herself to her knees not once letting go of my erection, and then taking me into her mouth working her magic on me. I had intended to hold out for longer than I had, I should have realized the girls knew me better than I did. Within minutes I now had Terri bent over holding the cabin wall for support as I pounded into her.

Once outside both girls sun blocked my back, we then did Terri, all the time both girls couldn't take there eyes off the suitcase I had brought with me from the spare room.

"Terri do you require the toilet?"

She blushed, and licked her lips her eyes now riveted to the suitcase as she nodded her head. I pointed to a tree a few feet from us and told her I wanted her to go there and pee. Her head shot away from the case and to me, she gulped and nodded her head, went to the tree and squatted. Donna's eyes never leaving Terri. As her golden stream left her body both girls blushed. Even though I had moved to the suitcase Donna knelt mesmerized, watching her sister pee. Once finished she walked up to me and waited.

"Donna. Your sister was unable to wipe herself please do it for her, using your tongue."

Within seconds Donna now had her head between Terri's legs licking her. Terri in turn opened her legs wider so her sister could get closer, quickly she stifled a moan. There actions stopped when they both heard the click of the case being opened.

"Terri do you know why I'm going to punish you now?"

"No Master." Her eyes almost like saucers, her attention now totally focused on the case.

"Do you care?"

There was a pause. I looked up holding the leg spreader in my hand. Terri's eyes watching the hand that held the spreader, the pause grew into a deathly silence her eyes still on the spreader, again she licked her lips, her cheeks flushed as she realized it was her turn and still I waited. The silence grew longer. Donna looked at Terri then to me her mouth open, every second now taking on a life of its own as my question slowly evaporated with time, to Terri we simply wasn't there, her whole world was now what was in my hands and the thoughts in her head of what pleasure she could gain from it.

The look on Donna's face told me so much, she knew I was going to punish Terri now even though she had just willed her to answer me, but Terri was now in her own world, a world of pleasure and pain and the many ways that could be achieved she had shut down her surroundings in anticipation for her need, her longing to be achieved and when you get asked a question from a Master even a green one like me, that can be a silly thing to do.

"Open your mouth."

Terri did so instantly, I placed the spreader in her mouth and she bit down on it. I then took a step back and slapped Terri across the breasts with the back of my hand, the sound of the slap sending the birds rushing from the trees. Donna winced and looked down, the shock to Terri was instant, she took a step back her hands instinctively going to her breasts as she did so I slapped one hand away, Terri's instincts now waking up got the message and placed her hands by her side, still the spreader in her mouth.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers