The BDSM Tourist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

"Donna, last night I said I would make up to you the feeling you were being left out of our day at the park. Your sister agrees with me so this is our gift to you. Your sister understands she cannot cum until you have received our entire gift to you so enjoy."

A kaleidoscope of emotion ran rampant through Donna at that moment, her entire face flushed, and her beautiful blue eyes now a pupil black. Donna's breathing took on an audibly different pattern her hands left her sides almost trying to reach Terri from her side of the room. She took a step towards Terri, suddenly realized and she stopped, tearing her gaze from the gift lying on the bed in front of her, her gaze now upon me she tried to speak yet nothing could be heard, her eyes misted and she burst into tears.

I placed the tray down and held her in my arms, Terri still trying to keep her balance on the bed and take in the scene unfolding in front of her. After a few moments Donna finally stopped crying and sank to her knees, I followed her down to the cabin floor, she was still refusing to look at me. Finally I placed a finger under her chin slowly adding pressure upwards she followed the pressure and now our eyes met.

"I'm sorry Master. It's a beautiful gift from both of you. This slave has never had such a wonderful gift. I was unprepared."

I helped her to her feet and she walked to the bed climbed on held Terri by the hips and stopped. Turning her head to me her mouth opened to speak, I held up my hand, stopping her before she could say anything.

"Enjoy our gift Donna, and Terri only when you have given your sister all of her gift can you cum, your silence is no longer needed. Enjoy each other my Slaves."

Leaving that room was probably the hardest thing I had done since we had been together. But a gift is a gift. I knew if I had stayed in that room I would have joined in, both girls training would have made them want to please me, the gift would have been diminished to the point of it no longer being a gift anymore and I didn't want that to happen. I would have both girls and on my terms, but not today. Carrying my tray out onto the porch I sat and watched natures morning unfold.

Memories of our first conversations both on the net and phone drifted through my mind and the thoughts I had attached to them as they did made me smile even more. What a fool I was back then, even though back then was scarcely six months ago. When it dawned on me what was happening between Donna and me I was hard all the time we talked thinking of non stop sex and a woman that would do absolutely anything for me and never deny me any part of herself.

Yet here I was sat out on the porch letting two great women have sex with each other and not be in the middle of it. I realized why that Masters handbook wasn't out there for me to read, just like people are different so are Master's and indeed Mistress's there are extremes to each and I'm sure what us three get up to would make many Master's look down there nose at us, we may not be making the world spin round but we sure had our own peace of heaven that was for sure.

"Sister I can't stand it anymore.... EAT ME.!!"

I smiled, not the sort of thing you hear a slave say on a day to day basis I suppose but the screaming orgasm that followed that, sure let me know they were both enjoying themselves that was for sure. I was in the kitchen washing my cup when both girls came out of the bedroom, there was a glow about them and I smiled, they both blushed and lowered there heads as they came towards me, both went to kneel, I told them to stay standing. This was an awkward moment for them.

"Master we are sorry."

I looked at Donna, confused now.

"What do you have to be sorry about?"

Donna looked at Terri now and she blushed, composed herself and said.

"Time escaped us. We don't have breakfast ready for you."

I laughed. Both girls seemed relieved but still a little confused. Taking the one step that brought me to them I hugged both of them, the dampness of there bodies and the smell of sex on them started to make me hard and I had to think of other things to stop myself, finally I stopped laughing, kissed both on the forehead and felt I had to let them find familiar territory again, so took a step back my face still carried a smile.

"Are you both wet?"

Both nodded, I held out a hand each, both girls walked up to it lifted themselves in it and walked backwards leaving there moistness on the palms of my hands. I licked both, both girls blushed and I also noticed both girls chest expand in pride again.

"Shower, both of you, we have things to do later and we will pick up breakfast at the Mall."

Both girls rushed off, seconds later the shower was running. I chose their clothes and placed them on the bed, as the girls exited the shower I went in. washed dressed and all three of us were in the car and heading for the Mall within twenty minutes. We had breakfast. Again we were all in our own little world now. I stopped at the hardware store and made sure everything was in sacks so the girls couldn't see what I had. The girls stopped off for more groceries and I waited in the car for them.

Back at the cabin we went for a walk along the edge of the forest. Every now and then I would stop and pull up a branch that had fallen to the ground, once or twice I would test a branch that looked right, I even went as far as to wedge one end into a tree hold the other end and asked Terri to sit on it. Not satisfied with that I then asked her to bounce up and down on it. Both girls knew better than to ask but there curiosity was sure peaked when I declared I had found what I wanted and it was time to return to the cabin, leaving me to carry the branch over my shoulder.

Both girls looking at it and me but stayed silent as we walked back to the cabin. No sooner had we reached the clearing I told the girls to undress. They almost seemed to step out of there clothes. I looked over to Donna and told her to fetch the suitcase and both bags from the hardware store and two small towels, as she walked away I looked at Terri and asked her if she needed the toilet. Like before she nodded, Donna made it back to the clearing in time to see Terri, her back against a tree, her golden stream leaving her body.

When she finished she walked up to me and waited, Donna placed the case, bags and towels by my feet and knelt down her face flushed with excitement, it was all she could do to keep her hands steady on her lap.

"Kneel with your sister I'm not ready for you yet."

Terri moved to be near her sister then knelt, I noticed there shoulders touching and inwardly smiled. As I worked I talk to no one in particular.

"Slaves, I do not have a play room so I'm using what nature has to offer."

With that I pulled a coil of rope out of one of the hardware store bags, and then threw the end over a thick branch catching the end as it fell towards me and lifting my weight off the ground testing the branch.

"Terri. Stand in front of me."

Instantly she was on her feet and with her eyes watching my chest, her own chest swelling now with anticipation, I smiled when I see her lick her lips again, a cute habit.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Yes Master, my lapse in concentration. It was my second time and I must be punished."

Now she was being more responsive perhaps we may actually do this after all. I told her to lie down and open her arms level with her shoulders. As she lay down I rested her head on the branch and with two smaller cords I wrapped them around her arms and over the branch from wrists to the top of her arms.

"I have no use for your voice now you have answered correctly why we are doing this. And question I ask from now will have yes or no answers, give me any other answer I will punish you severely, do you understand?"

She nodded her head in reply. I looped the thicker rope around the branch behind her head several times before I tied it off and then pulled the end, Terri rose off the ground. I stopped pulling when her feet were square to the ground.

"Are you arms comfortable? I will adjust them now but I will not once you say yes."

Again she nodded her head, the flush of her cheeks had now spread to her neck, and the fear of the unknown was fighting her need for punishment and pain now. I was sure I knew which would win. I told her I needed to lower her onto her knees. Terri nodded her head and as I loosened the rope she relaxed her legs and once onto her knees I again tied off the rope.

"Donna. Are you wet?"

"Yes Master."

"Then come and sit in front of your sister, part your legs and show your sister how wet you are. While I am busy I would like you to cum for me, but only you can touch your pussy."

Donna was up in an instant walked over and sat two foot in front of her kneeling sister. I was now behind Terri so I was only able to catch glimpses of what Donna was doing. Terri groaned, when I looked up Donna was on her back her knees raised and legs as far apart as I had ever seen them. She sure wanted to put on a show for both of us. I slapped the inside of Terri's thigh. It took a second for her to respond, her mind was divided again with the show Donna was putting on for her sister and me behind her still strapping her in.

I had to use the leg spreader so it took a couple of slaps to her inner thigh to get her to open her legs to her limit. Once I felt she could open them no more I adjusted the leg spreader, placed a towel around her knee moved the leg spreader in and fastened it, since it was only meant for ankles I had to makeshift a system using two Velcro straps. It's also why I wanted the towels so I didn't cause any damage to her skin. I felt then watched Terri try to lurch forward to get between her sisters legs.

Swiping her ass hard brought her back to her position. The squelching noises and moaning coming from Donna meant she was sure enjoying herself. I could feel the heat being generated from Terri's pussy and as tempted as I was to touch her I still had work to do, keeping her in this position for to long worried me. Perhaps there is a training manual about this, since I can't seem to find a Masters manual. I fastened the other side to her knee and went back to the hardware store bag again.

These two straps caught my attention as I passed the store, again they were Velcro but longer than normal ankles straps, once on they went from ankle to just below Terri's knee, they had a ring stitched into the strap. I wrapped one around her ankle and grabbed a cord looped it in through the ring and tied it to the branch. Repeating the same thing to her other ankle. Donna was on her build up now, her audience of one turning her on even more. I stood up just in time to see that smile, Donna was close now.

"Donna. Stop and move your hands away from your pussy."

It was the look of intense agony that caught my eye. Donna had to drag her hands away from her pussy, they seemed to have taken on a life of their own and they were unwilling to heed the signals her brain gave them. Dragging back Donna from her climax was unfair but I had a better idea. I leaned over and whispered into Terri's ear, when I had finished she was frantically nodding her head.

"Donna you will keep your hands away from you pussy, lift and open your legs as wide as you can."

Her eyes closed Donna slowly obeyed the command, tears started to slide down her face, poor Donna was ever so close to her orgasm and now her body was an emotional train wreck, her body simply doing as I ask because my voice told it to. She was so busy fending off her body with her mind she was simply on auto pilot. I gave slack to the rope, Terri leaned in and when her mouth made contact with Donna's pussy. Poor Donna not only jumped in surprise but lost any semblance of control.

Her whole body lurched trying to force more of her pussy into Terri's mouth. Donna grabbed handfuls of her sister's hair holding her there, her legs clamped down on her and also locked around the branch. Within seconds Donna went stiff, her mouth opened to suck in as much air as her lungs could hold and she screamed out her orgasm, the warm summer breeze taking her scream deep into the forest. Finally Donna released her hold on her sister.

Her hands relaxed letting go of Terri's hair and useless to her now they flopped to her side. Donna's eyes opened in time to see me start pulling on the rope and Terri leaving her abused pussy. Unable to do more than watch as her own legs flopped back onto the clearing floor. I kept pulling and now the straps on her ankles came into play, she was unable to lower her legs, the cords fastened to the rings of her ankle straps and branch keeping her in the kneeling position. I tied her off for a moment while I walked around squatted down to face her and placed a ball gag on her.

"You did well my slave, are you wet?"

Terri frantically nodded her head. There was a glint of pride in her eyes and she even tried to smile around the gag. The flushed red that matched her cheeks now covered her heaving chest. I placed a hand between her legs, Terri was incredibly wet, again her chest heaved with pride, she knew I was pleased with her, and she watched as I licked my palm and smiled, a tear trickled down her cheek and I suddenly realized. I had never seen Terri so happy in the still short time she had been with us.

"This taste so good I may have to go directly to the source."

I walked back around to the rope, this time I slackened the rope and now she was three inches off the ground, her legs locked into a kneeling position below her. I kept letting the rope slide through my hands until her ass was now level with my neck, and then I tied her off. The gentle breeze had now turned her away from me. Showing me her back and ass, I grabbed her foot and turned her around. Terri was desperately close to her own orgasm, every erogenous zone in her body had changed color in anticipation of what was to come.

"Terri, I'm going to let you cum now because I forbid you to cum while I punish you. You have not earned that right."

Terri nodded her head in understanding. I grabbed her ass and simply buried my head into her pussy. Her taste was even better direct from her. Terri let out a soft groan, that's when I stopped, and looked to the side of me. The movement of Donna getting onto her knees to watch me punish her sister made me smile. It may not be Donna's turn but that wouldn't stop her witnessing it and deriving her own pleasure from it.

"Donna the silver one and I want it on when it goes in."

Instantly Donna was on her feet and I gently moved Terri so her back was to the suitcase, Terri's body stiffened in anticipation, she knew her sister was up to something, I didn't wasn't to spoil the surprise so I went back to licking her nectar, probing as deep as my tongue would allow. I almost didn't hear the noise behind Terri such was her moaning into the ball gag, she was close now and I kept her there refusing to let her have her orgasm.

Now the time of torment was over, Terri would get her release. I pulled both her ass cheeks as far apart as I could and heard a muffled slap. Donna pushed some lubricant onto her ass hole a second before she pushed a vibrator into her. It was strange, I could actually feel the buzz of the vibrator through her body on her pussy lips as I turned my attention to her soaked clit. Poor Terri lost it after that, she screamed into the ball gag, her body thrashed about as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her cum flooding my mouth and down my chin both of us stood back and let Terri have her orgasm. I noticed Donna had left the vibrator in Terri to keep her on a high for longer, succulently feeding off her orgasm. But with pleasure comes pain. I looked at Donna and told her to kneel back where she last was. Even in the afterglow of her orgasm Terri heard and looked down at me, all three of us knew it was time. I watched Terri try to smile again around the gag.

Holding her knees I gave her a gentle push, she was now swinging like a pendulum. I left her to it while I went to the suitcase and took out a paddle I had already decided on how many swiped she would get for her lapse, it was more than I had given Donna since I considered Terri's lapse more dangerous. As I stopped Terri in mid swing I looked over to Donna. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open. But it was her chest that fascinated me, her whole upper body was turned on now ready to watch what I planned to do to her sister.

"Donna you will count out loud the swipes I give your sister, so she understands that I will not tolerate such a lapse again."

"Yes Master."

Finally pulling the vibrator out of Terri's ass, I watched in wonder as she pushed her ass backwards ready for me to administer her punishment. As the first swipe struck her a slow groan emanated from Terri. Donna called out one and I went back to swiping her ass. Always alternating my swipes, quick, slow or paused, never letting her body get used to any pace I may set. I had set my target on twelve before I stopped and as Donna called that number, I set Terri in a pendulum motion again.

As she passed me I would swipe her ass and again on her return journey until Donna called out sixteen and then I stopped her. The whole of her ass a red mass now and I was tempted to stop. Through all of this I could hear Terri cry into her ball gag, the final four were slow taking almost ten seconds between each one. Finally as Donna called the number twenty I put the paddle away and lowered Terri onto her knees and onto the ground, calling to Donna to get me a towel as I did.

Terri came to rest face down on the towel as we both set about removing the cords that held her to the branch and ankle straps. As I finally removed the leg spreader Donna lifted the gag from Terri's mouth. Even through bouts of crying the only words that came from Terri's mouth were.

"Thank you Master"

I told Donna to kneel, instantly she was sat on her legs waiting. I rested Terri onto her side and then lifted her into my arms carrying her into the cabin. Lying her face down on the bed I put cream onto her red ass, there was not an inch of her ass that the paddle had not connected with at some stage of her punishment and although she tried to hide it from me, I could still see her body tense while I put the cream on her. The cords that held her to the branch had dug deep into her arms, I rubbed both arms, pushing the circulation back into them. Finally finished I got up and kissed her forehead.

"Stay here and rest. Your sister and I will be out on the porch we will come to you in an hour."

Terri nodded her head and closed her eyes, her smile still on her lips. Once out on the porch I sat and signaled to Donna to join me. She went to kneel on the decking until I held out my hand and she sat on my lap, her wetness now on my leg telling me so much.

"If nature gave us so much to have fun with I wonder what you can do with a fully equipped fun room."

I still didn't say anything my mind still on Terri's body, although the bruising had mostly gone now, yet even with the sun bathing regime I gave both girls her skin tone would still take a week or two before it faded enough not to notice.

"Master may I ask what troubles you?"

"I asked Terri this. I'm asking you the same thing. Am I enough for you?"

Donna moved in closer and hugged me harder. "More than I ever expected Master."

Part of the day something had bothered me; my mind was slowly getting ready to deal with it. I told Donna to go to her sister and keep her company. Both were to come to me in an hour. I sensed she felt there was more to say. I wouldn't give her that chance. I signaled her to move and she did. Leaving me to think, the sounds of nature once comforting now were almost mocking. So far outside the comfort of the cabin two events had disturbed me to the point of distraction.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers