The BDSM Tourist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

"You know I'm going to punish you now?"

Donna nodded and kept her eyes on the clearing floor. The man in me didn't want to do this the Master in me knew both were expecting to be punished for not only deceiving me but also trying to continue the lie. Both now knew that once punished all would be forgotten and life as a family for the rest of this holiday could finally go on.

Telling Donna to stand I placed wrist straps and then ankle straps on her. Walked over to our tree and put two ropes over two of the thickest branches, called her over attached the ropes to the wrist straps. Then tied ropes around the ankle straps and tied them off onto two tree roots. I didn't look at Donna there was no need. Pulling the ropes her arms went up. She grunted when her body followed. Now that her torso was off the ground the ankles straps took over and her legs separated.

Donna was now a foot off the floor and held in a star shape by the ropes and straps. For a moment I weakened, walking around to face her I offered her the ball gag. Sweat was already beading across her forehead as the weight of her body was held by her outstretched arms. Donna shook her head, momentarily biting her lip as the movement of her head moved her body and sent a wave of pain through her.

Looking towards Terri and then pointing to a spot in front of Donna. Terri's cheeks already flushed with excitement of watching her sister's punishment. She nodded, stood and moved her position, now turning my complete attention to Donna.

"You lied to me. After this, your lie will be forgiven and all will be as it was before. You are my slave and I have no interest in your family money. What I demand from you is your mind, body and soul."

Donna was clearly finding this position painful and even nodding her head brought tears to her eyes. I had to mask her pain, what was going to happen to her would still hurt like hell but at least she would have a distraction. Walking back to the suitcase I pulled a couple of items out and placed them in front of Donna, reaching for one of her nipples and twisted and pulled it to make it as erect as I could. Donna's head shot back and a silent scream left her lips.

Locking the nipple clamp into position and repeating the same to her other nipple, I then picked up the silver vibrator, switched it on and held it in front of her. Tears were already running down her face as she watched what I was about to do next, her eyes showed me she was desperately trying not to sink into a state of pain deliverance and the fear of screaming in pain had now increased within her. Slowly the color of her eyes came back and watching her finally focus on me and what I held in my hand.

"This is going in your pussy, you will hold it there the entire time I punish you, if it comes out for whatever reason I will punish you further for disobeying me, are my instructions clear?"

Nodding her head I slide the vibrator into her. Donna's body stiffened and a small grunt escaped her lips. There was nothing else I could do for her now, she would need her vaginal muscles to hold onto the vibrator and with that and the clamps now increasing her state of arousal the punishment I was about to inflict on her would at the very least be dulled slightly.

With a paddle now in my hand and ready to swipe her, Donna did her best to move her ass back to me, ready for her punishment. I swiped Donna's ass and the back of her thighs, stopping only when I got to thirty swipes. Not once did she scream as I swiped her, I suppose Donna had her own punishment she wanted to serve for this as well. Motioning Terri to hold her sister as I lowered her to the ground, untie her and then lifting her into my arms and carrying her back to the cabin.

Pausing when I realized Terri was not with me I turned to see she had knelt where she had stood. I called her to me and she had caught up by the time I had Donna on the bed, gently rubbing cream into her rosy red ass cheeks and thighs. Donna was quietly sobbing to herself, she needed her outlet and I left her to cry for now. My attention now back to her sister.

"You assumed you were next. Don't assume anything."

Terri nodded her head. I tossed the cream to her, she caught it and I left her to finish putting cream on her sister. Walking back outside to the clearing I took everything down and packed it away, sitting back on my chair and looking out at nature and the warm pleasant day once again, after a time Terri came onto the porch and knelt beside me.

"Once I have dealt with you this will be over. Our holiday will go on, just be patient. Go back to your sister and when she is well enough both of you join me here."

An hour later both were knelt in front of me, Donna's smile back on her face, her eyes as bright as the day I first see her at the airport..

"Donna earlier you said you wanted us to see your home. Are you well enough to do this?"

Her face light up and she nodded her head. I told them both to shower together and I would pick their clothes before I showered. Only then would I decide if Donna was fit to travel, the punishment to her ass alone would make any journey difficult for her. Even dressed I decided to delay the journey for a while longer and set both girls the task of making us something to eat before we traveled.

*******

Donna turned off the main road onto a dust road, a sign saying 'private' marking the road, after another hundred yards we came to a gate, Donna wound down the window punched a code into the keypad and the gates opened. The road disappeared over a small hill in front of us, as we crested the hill the road connected to a circular drive. The building in front of us was a one story cabin with a three port garage set to one side and an indoor swimming pool on the other.

As the car came to a stop by the front porch I noticed the nervous agitation Donna was now in. She looked towards me, uncertainty written across her face, I could almost feel the fear she was in at that moment. All three of us seemed to exit the car at the same time. Terri keeping close to Donna, as both stood by the car I walked around the circular drive taking in the layout of the place and finally coming to a stop next to the front porch. Both the girls joined me.

Donna opened the door standing to one side, waiting for me to enter. This was her home, a place she herself had admitted to both of us that she had designed and had lived alone in for the last two years. Yet she stood back and waited for me to enter first, I smiled and her features softened. She was on familiar territory now and she had allowed herself to relax just a little.

"You are our guide Donna, this is your home, and you may go first and show us your house."

Donna nodded and entered, we spent the next twenty minutes walking from room to room she would stop occasionally, explaining an item or a room that she used often. In all honesty I wasn't sure what to expect, having seen rich peoples houses from the road and even the inside when I was commissioned to work inside them, this cabin was different, Donna seemed to want to make a point of not wanting her money to interfere with her life, no gold plated bath taps, no marble flooring, no antique furniture.

Everything in this cabin reflected her personality and was there only for functional use and comfort. I did recognize some parts of the cabin from pictures Donna had taken on my insistence when I demanded proof that she was carrying out tasks that I had given her while we were both still feeling our way into this relationship so many months ago and being here now simply confirmed to me she was telling me the truth, this really was her home.

As I walked back into the day room, both girls now behind me, I again looked at this room. I suppose being a carpenter I noticed angles and shapes a lot better than most do, and there was something off about this room, almost like it was one sided and try as I might I simply couldn't figure out why, everything was immaculate all was as it should have been except that nagging feeling that the room felt one sided.

I cursed myself, how could I have been so stupid, of course. Now I realized why and standing in the middle of the room I turned to Donna. "Where is it?"

Donna paled. "Master?"

"Don't make me ask again, either tell me or show me, our trip here is to expunge your secrets from this family so tell me where it is."

Donna nodded and walked over to the far wall, knelt by the grandfather clock, paused for a second her eyes still on the floor. She leaned over and pushed a part of the wall that didn't even look any different to any other part of the wall yet it gave to her touch and moved back slightly and all three of us heard a click. Donna stopped pushing the wall, her hand now returned to her lap. A section of wall the other side of the grandfather clock slid open, lights in this hidden room automatically turning themselves on as the door came to a stop.

Terri gasped, and Donna stood again and joined her sister as all three of us entered the room. One wall was covered from ceiling to floor in a mirror; I looked closer there were no seams in it this must have been the biggest mirror ever made. As I surveyed the rest of the room it was obvious to me Donna had taken great care with everything in it, the room was divided into two levels two heavy wooden X shaped crosses were bolted to the far wall, next to them on racks were paddles, whips, leg spreaders, the racks had them all.

I slid a draw open, inside were ball gags and leather face masks. Pushing that one closed I opened another inside that were dildos and butt plugs of all shapes and sized, I didn't feel the need to open any of the others, I got the point. On the lower level were two tables Velcro straps and metal rings set into the tables at various distances and angles. As I looked up at the ceiling, set to one side and built into the ceiling itself was a wooden frame with rings imbedded into it set at various angles so a slave could be suspended off the ground.

The whole room was one big play room, down to the sound proofing against all the walls even though her cabin was set so far away from everyone, yes Donna had thought of everything.

Yet still having a nagging doubt, I played a hunch. "You have never used this room have you?"

"No Master. I come here once a week and clean everything in it, kneel in the center of the room, cry for a while and then leave."

I read so much from that statement. This play room was simply a room in waiting. I turned and looked at both girls, Terri was still in awe of the room and her eyes tried so desperately hard to take everything in and stand still, her mouth open in wonder. Donna had her eyes towards the floor, the silence in the room becoming all pervasive now, I watched as her eyes slowly lifted and locked onto mine.

She felt at home here, all this was her creation to service her need as a submissive. Donna's cheeks flushed but she held my stare I could see her clench and un-clench her hands trying to decipher my thoughts. I had seen, felt and played with every part of her body yet standing here in the middle of this one room she had never felt so exposed to me.

"Please Master."

Donna said it so quietly that if I hadn't been watching her lips I don't think I would have known she had said anything. Terri heard Donna's words and her head snapped back to what was happening, the play room and its new found treasures secondary now as her head turned to me, she wanted to move. Her body language screaming at me that she needed to say something.

Slowly she lowered herself to her knees and sat back on her legs resting her hands on her legs, waiting. Seconds later Donna followed her sister's action. I looked at Terri and nodded, relief washed across her face and I believe it would have been one of the few moments her spirit would have risen and she would have spoken, even if I had not agreed to it. Both girls were my pressure valve, when I first looked Terri in the eyes the morning she first came to us and saw her spirit, I knew.

Both girls are unconditionally submissive. It's the spirit in their character that made them unique to me. Terri went to speak and my mind was already playing out what she planed to say.

"Master please, punish me here."

Donna went crimson. She had already been punished over this and knew it was her sister's turn. I had already decided what to do. All I needed now was to catch Donna off balance.

"Donna you don't think I should punish your sister in your little pleasure palace?"

She realized she had been caught out. The slight intake of breath from Terri as she realized that what she had said had been misconstrued merely put the pressure more heavily on Donna.

"You are my Master. What you do to us as punishment for keeping my secret is your choice, I am yours mind, body and soul."

"Your mind, body and soul are mine to do with as I see fit?"

Donna looked at me, I had never seen her eyes as alive as I did that day, and her answer was simply one word. It was just the emphatic way she said.

"Yes."

I was pleased with her answer, although I had manipulated her into it simply because I was about to use Donna's fun room on both of them. It was the punishment I had already given her for lying to me that made me think twice, yet the spirit they both had came to the fore once again.

"Donna, take Terri and both of you shower together, do not get your hair wet and keep both in pony tails."

Neither one of the girls needed the shower. I just wanted both out the way. Needing the time it took them to shower to look around the room and make one quick trip to another part of the cabin without both girls seeing what I was up to. By the time the girls returned I was standing by one of the wooden crosses. Watching as they entered, they came to a stop in the center of the room and knelt, I told them they were to remove their chokers, a look of uncertainty crossed there faces.

I had never asked them to be removed when they were being punished. With both chokers now on the floor next to them I tossed leather collars at both girls, the collars landed just in front of them, Terri's cheeks flushed and Donna tried desperately hard not to smile as it confirmed her suspicion as to why they both had to shower, she was to be punished as well.

"Fit those to each other and hurry."

It almost seemed in the blink of an eye both collars were now on the girls and they again assumed their positions on the floor. By now I had walked up to the girls, rope in hand I sat behind Donna pulling her arms behind her back and spending the next few minutes tying her wrists and working my way up her arms and around her body. Then telling her to lay on the floor, I followed her pushing an egg shaped vibrator into her already moist pussy, with the rope again in my hands I tied her legs together finishing at her ankles, lifting her ankles and looping what was left of the rope to the ring in the collar she was now wearing.

I left Donna on the floor as I went to get more rope and looped one end through one of the rings in the ceiling. Tied it to an anchor point I had put in the rope holding Donna and pulled her off the floor tying it off when she was now head height to me. With a push to her leg she swung around and I stopped her as she faced me. There were tears in her eyes and a smile on her face now. She was finally getting her wish, the play room was going to be used and she got to play in it.

"I punished you enough this morning for your secret Donna and I gave you my word I would forget it afterwards, I cannot punish you again for something I have already punished you for, now you get to see your sister being punished as is fitting."

As I let go of her, Donna's line of sight with the cross I intended to tie her sister to changed so I looped another piece of rope through another ring in the ceiling and tied it to her legs. She now had a clear view of the wooden cross. Terri was still knelt on the floor and despite her best efforts she couldn't stop fidgeting. I stood behind her for a few minutes just watching her. Although still reluctant to do this, I knew this was what they both wanted, even needed and finally admitting it to myself I loved them both enough to finally understand that.

I hooked two fingers into the ring at the back of the collar and dragged her to the cross, her hands and knees frantically trying to keep up with me to prevent her self choking. No sooner had I stopped than I told her to stand. As she did I picked up the leather mask I had placed to one side of the cross ready and put it on her, the Velcro straps now as tight as I could make them.

I pulled down the rope looped it through the ring in the wall and then through the ring on the mask, pulling it tight so her head was now against the wall. Her wrists went into the Velcro straps either side of her as did her ankles. Terri was now locked into the cross and had no chance of moving. With a paddle now in my hands I turned to look at Donna, her eyes were glazed. The anticipation of watching what I planed to do to Terri burned brightly in her eyes.

"This morning I gave you pain as punishment for your lie, now I give you pleasure"

Pointing the remote at her I switched on the egg vibrator, her body jolted with the shock then relaxed. That vibrator was going to stay on for as long as I punished Terri or the batteries ran out, which ever came first. Having no more use for the remote I dropped it back into one of the draws, and turned my attention back to Terri. By the time I had swiped Terri's ass five times Donna had her first orgasm.

After the tenth swipe across her ass I stopped, decided to give Terri the same as Donna and moving to the draw pulled out another small vibrator turned it on and pushed it into Terri, the arousal she was getting from her punishment making my fingers wet as I pushed it as far into her as I could. Her whole body shuddered and a moan escaped the mask. Almost instinctively she pushed her ass away from the cross in order to receive more of her punishment.

Donna was now screaming out her second orgasm. I turned to look at her, her face burned pure lust, her eyes where pupil black. Every time she wriggled in her make shift harness all it did was dig the rope deeper into her body. Knowing she was deriving pleasure from the small amount of pain she could receive when the rope dug into her skin made me smile to myself. Even given the gift of pure pleasure, Donna had to have a little pain mixed in with it.

Turning my attention back to Terri and her now rosy red ass cheeks, I grabbed her pony tail and pulled hard, the mask still keeping her head tight to the wall. Terri stifled a scream. My free hand now swung in between her legs making sure my hand would land squarely on her pussy.

The sound my hand made as it struck her pussy plus the pain I centered there and then going back to swiping her ass was too much for Terri, the effect my hand was having on her pussy and ass, the vibrator and me holding on to her hair pushed her over the edge and she screamed out an orgasm through the mask. This in turn sent Donna on her way to another orgasm.

I had set Terri twenty swipes across the ass and four across her pussy leaving the vibrator to do the rest. With her punishment over and just managing to drag one more orgasm from her I stopped, let go of her hair and stood back. Breathing heavily from the exertion of punishing her, my own hand stung, my fingers refused to cooperate when I knelt between Terri's legs, eventually pulling the vibrator out with my other hand.

Terri's body slumped, or at least as best she could do while still being strapped to the wooden cross, her own chest heaving, and her bodies need for punishment now met. Finding the remote again I pointed it at Donna and switched hers off. Leaving them both as they were for a moment, mentally smiling. Two slaves and I wasn't sure which one to untie first, maybe not the greatest decision I will ever make but enough of one to still make me smile.

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers