The Beach

Story Info
A trip to the beach leads more.
2.9k words
4.16
68k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really needed a day of relaxation, and decided nothing like a trip to the seaside to do just that. I packed a picnic, sandwiches cut into fourths so I could snack on pieces, grapes, strawberries, cheese crackers and a few cans of pop. I also packed a large blanket, my sun block, and the book I was reading "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" by James Patterson. Although I seldom wore a bikini to the beach I figured, "Why not?" I might as well go all out. Even my bikini was a modest one by today's standards though; it was a dark green tank with boy cut bottoms. I slipped on my gauzy sky blue cover-up, styled my short hair into a spiky look, and grabbed a scarf to cover my hair after my swim. I grabbed my sunglasses as I headed out the door.

When I got there it was more of a crowed then I liked, I hoped I could find a quiet spot to myself. I carried all my stuff down to the shoreline; I knew the far end would be my best chance at privacy. As I walked I enjoyed the view, there were a lot of good looking men out and I loved watching the kids play. I walked at a slow stroll this was going to be a nice day. The breeze was refreshing and the salty air smelled wonderful. I was wishing I would have packed a little lighter as I approached the end of the beach, but I knew I would be glad later for all I had brought. I walked around the last curve only to see I wasn't going to be alone. However I wouldn't mind watching my tall, dark, and hansom company, he was at least 6', slender, and he had some taste, he wasn't wearing a bare all Speedo, rather he had on dark blue traditional shorts swim trunks.

He was just walking back up on the sand from a swim; his wet lean body was glistening. He walked over to a small blanket and sat down, not bothering to dry off. I didn't want to intrude on him, but I certainly didn't want to sit in the crowd back around the curve, so I walk past him and spread out my blanket. When I finished setting up my space I decided to go for a dip to cool off. I was a bit self conscious as I slipped off my cover-up, "Why did I wear my bikini?" I have never like my small figure, although it seemed a lot of women wanted to be my 5'5", 125 lbs. I had always wanted to be a bit larger. I felt his eyes on me as I walked to the waters edge; I knew I would be watching him today, so I didn't mind too much. I waded out to hip depth before diving under, the water felt wonderful, its coolness curled around my hot limbs. I swam for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of the water caressing my body. As I headed back towards the beach, I watched my company stretch and lie down. As I walked back up to my blanket I couldn't tell what he was watching, because his eyes were blocked by his sunglasses. However, as I got out my sun-block and started putting some on, I notices his head was turned my way, maybe I could get the man to help me out and get to know him a bit. I smiled at him and asked, "Do you mind helping me?" as I raised my sun-block in the air, so he could see what I was talking about.

"Not at all," he answered getting to his feet. I loved his thick African accent and felt my stomach doing flip flops as he neared. He knelt behind me as I handed him the bottle. I raised the bottom edge of my top a little, so he could apply the lotion.

His touch was gentle; I tried to keep my voice steady as I introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Alex; I hope I'm not disturbing your peace. I just don't like crowds"

"No, its fine," he replied, "I was hoping for some company, just not too much. My name is Obi." He let his hand linger on the small of my back as he handed the lotion back to me.

"Nice meeting you, Obi. I can tell your not from here, where are you from?" I asked turning to face him. I was really interested in this tall, dark stranger.

"I'm from Nigeria; I have been here but a few months," He replied as he sat more comfortably.

"Cool, I hope to go to Africa some day." I replied with a smile, "What brings you to the States?"

Obi smiled and I thought I was going to melt. "I have always wanted to move here. I have worked hard to be able to move here, but today I was missing home, so I came to the beach, it reminds me of home more than anywhere else in the states."

His voice had a wonderful, yet naughty effect on me. I knew I better get cooled down fast, so I asked, "Want to join me for another dip?" as I stood up brushing loose sand from me.

Obi smiled as he took off his sunglasses, "Sure," he replied as he stood. I couldn't keep from enjoying his physique. Although I normally was drawn to short stocky men, this tall slender man was wrecking havoc on my hormones. I ran ahead, eager to have the cool water on my hot skin. I could hear the water splash behind me as Obi entered it.

As the water slowed me down I turned and playfully splashed him. He smiled one of his winning smiles and splashed me back. I let myself fall backwards into the cool water. This was turning out to be a wonderful day. As I stood back up I could feel Obi close to me. I opened my eyes to see him right in front of me. Our eyes locked, my heart was pounding as he reached up to caress my cheek. My lips parted in anticipation as he bent down. Our lips met and my passion raged, I pressed my body against his, wrapping my arms around him. I could feel his hardness on my lower stomach as my tongue probed his mouth, exploring his wonderful sweetness. As our kiss ended, Obi let himself fall backwards; he then swam out to where the water was a little deeper. I followed playfully, excited at how the day was turning out.

When he stopped swimming I could tell he was standing, however the water was up to his shoulders, no way I could reach bottom. I swam into his arms as our lips met once more. I wrapped my legs around him as our kiss intensified. He slipped his hand under my top, just caressing my side, his touch sent electricity through my being. When our kiss broke, I nibbled on his neck the salty water on his skin was a wonderful blend. His hand had worked its way up to cupping my left breast. I could feel his excitement between my legs. This time I broke our embrace and swam backwards, smiling at him teasingly.

When he caught up with me I quickly went under water, keeping my hand on his chest. He stood up once again and I snaked his erection out of his shorts long enough to take the head into my mouth. I returned it to his shorts and resurfaced with a smile on my face. Obi had a somewhat surprised look on his face as he smiled and grabbed my ass, pulling me towards him. I eagerly wrapped my legs around him. "So do you like the states?" I asked as I started nibbling his neck once again.

"Mmmmmm, more all the time." He responded, as he cupped the back of my head in his hand and tipped my head back for another kiss. By this point I wanted him in me, like I had never felt before. However he was into some teasing this time, he broke our embrace and started swimming towards the shore. I followed him, but he easily beat me to the shore. I watched as he gathered his things and moved them closer to mine.

He openly watched me walk up to him, with a smile on his face. "Enjoy your dip?" he asked.

"Sure did" I replied, smoothing my swimsuit. I sat beside him and opened my picnic lunch. "Care for something to eat?"

"Sure, what you got in there?" he answered as I felt his fingers sneak in the waistband of my suit.

Two could play that game. I pulled out a sandwich and handed it to him, as I turned to sit facing him. I ran my right hand up the leg of his shorts, and drew small circles on his upper, inner thigh. "Not much, some sandwiches, fruit, and crackers. Do you want something to drink too?" I still had my fingers working their magic, I was careful to keep close, yet not touch is erection that was more than obvious. He had let his fingers slide around to the front of my waist band as I turned; now he was running his fingers from side to side across my lower stomach.

The sexual tension was getting thick, just as a beach ball went bouncing by us. We quickly straightened up and were eating by the time a child came chasing after the ball.

I smiled mischievously at Obi as the child went back around the curve. "Would you like some sun block on your back? I would hate to see you get burned." I asked reaching for the lotion.

"Thanks, that would be nice," he replied as he stretched out on his stomach. I started at his shoulders, not just rubbing in the lotion, but also massaging his muscles. I went slowly down his back, doing his arms as I went. When I got to his waist band I slid my hand under it, just caressing the top of his ass with my fingertips. I then started at his ankles, first working up one calve, then the other. I sat between his legs as I did his thighs, one hand on each thigh, working higher and higher, ever so slowly. I slid my hands up the legs of his shorts and massaged his ass, before letting him back up.

"My turn," I said as he sat back up and I stretched out on my stomach. I slid the straps off my shoulders so he could have better access to my back. MMmmmmm his hands felt wonderful. I slid my top up a bit, so he could get my lower back. He then moved on to my legs, starting at my ankles and slowly working his way up. Pay backs were a terrible thing. He ran the tips of his fingers under the legs of my suit as he told me to turn over. I happily obliged him and he started at my ankles and worked his way up again. I couldn't stop the moan of pleasure from escaping my lips. He again just ran his fingers under the leg of my suit, and then moved on to my stomach. He then moved up beside me and looked around slyly. He bent over and gently pulled my top down exposing my right breast to his gaze. He sucked my nipple into his mouth and teased it with his teeth, before replacing my top and finishing with the lotion. If we were in a more private place he wouldn't have gotten away with stopping there. I helped him finish putting lotion on his chest and arms. Then we went for another dip in the ocean.

He quickly swam out to the same depth we had been at before and stood there smiling at me. He knew I would cling to him, so I wouldn't have to tread water indefinitely. I smiled as I dove under the water. I easily found his legs and let my hands work their way up. I took his hard cock out and wrapped my lips around it, closing my mouth tightly as I slowly pulled off. I then just followed his body up to the surface, "Wait till I get you somewhere more private and I can show you what I really want to do." I said as I winked at him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Since I had left his cock out, I could feel it even better than the last time.

"Oh I think I can show you a few things," he said with a smile.

I pushed my self back from him with a mischievous smile and once again went under water where he couldn't see me. I removed my bikini bottoms and tucked them into my top so they wouldn't get lost. When I resurfaced without touching Obi he had a puzzled look on his face. I swam back over to him and wrapped my legs around him once again. He got a sly smile on his face and let his hands roam down my body. As he grabbed my bare ass he kissed me passionately. Our tongues exploring each others mouths as his hands explored below the water.

I couldn't wait any longer. I relaxed my legs just enough to position myself. I then used one hand to guide his cock deep in me. I then tightened my legs around him, preventing any movement and started relaxing and contracting my muscles around his cock. As far as anyone on the beach watching us, we looked like two lovers making out. I continued milking his cock as I nibbled on his shoulder. His fingers were digging into the flesh of my ass, I could tell he wanted to thrust, but I wasn't releasing him. I tightened my legs around him as I released him with my arm; this gave a better angle and filled me more with his cock. I felt him move one hand around to my clit. As he pinched it a moan of pleasure escaped my lips. The waves of the ocean rocked me just enough to make it feel like small thrust, I kept pace contracting and relaxing my muscles with the waves. Obi let out a moan and pulled me tighter, I felt his cum shoot deep into me. Our lips locked, passion meeting passion, as I finished milking his cock.

I didn't want to release him, but knew I had to. I whispered, "See you on the beach." I then dove under and put my bikini bottoms back on and ran my hands up Obi's legs, before swimming back to shore. Every muscle in my body was relaxed. What a perfect day this was becoming. I collapsed on the blanket, with Obi close behind me. I snuggled into his arms as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a chill in the air, the sun was setting and Obi was still by my side. I smiled at him as I realize there wasn't any sound, except for the waves crashing on the shore. We were truly alone. I started kissing his chest, then started working down his stomach, licking, kissing, and nibbling. I was going to show him exactly what I liked doing.

He lifted his hips, as I lowered his swim trunks. I knelt beside him as I took his soft cock in my hand and gently ran my tongue over the tip. Suddenly, I sucked it deep in my throat enjoying the feel of it in my mouth. I sucked gently, feeling it grow hard in my throat, I loved the sensation. I pulled back so only the head was in my mouth and started running my tongue over the tip. I felt Obi sliding my bikini bottoms off me.

As he started tracing the crack of my ass with his fingers, I nibbled a trail down one side of his shaft and back up the other side before taking his length deep in my throat again. I felt his finger enter me as I started a rhythmic sucking. He kept pace with his finger as I sucked his cock deeper in my throat. I pulled back sucking him faster and harder, I wanted to taste his cum. I fondled his balls as I sucked, I could feel them swell. He placed his hand on my head, as a moan escaped his lips. He thrust his finger deeper in me as he started thrusting his hips. I kept pace with every thrust, I could tell he was about to cum, so I sucked harder, faster; I wanted his cum to shoot down my throat. I could taste his pre-cum as I sucked him deeper in my throat. Then he burst his hot cum down my throat. I continued sucking, eager to get every drop. After his cock turned soft I continued sucking gently, not wanting to release his cock. I loved the feel of it in my mouth. However when I was certain he was sucked dry, I released him. I smiled up at him as I asked, "Would it be to forward of me to invite you to follow me home so we could continue this?"

"Not at all." He replied while licking his finger, looks like my great day was turning into a great night.