The Beach

Story Info
They enjoy a sunny, wet day together
1k words
4.38
11.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot sun burned down on her young skin. She had been lying on the beach for almost an hour. She looked over and saw her young lover lying next to her with his eyes closed. Feeling safe that she would not be discovered she stared intently at his firm body.

His chest was smooth with only a few blonde hairs around his nipples. She allowed her gaze to drift lower to his smooth flat stomach, then lower still to the band of his swim trunks. She could see where his maleness caused the material to swell up to allow it room. Her mind began to drift to other times.

He had been her first lover, still was her only lover. She recalled the first time they had made love, she had wondered at how what was so painful had become so exquisite. In the two years since he had taught her much. Although he was only 21 at that time, he had by far more experience in the art of love.

She thought about many firsts then. How her cheeks glowed with embarrassment as his mouth kissed her center. The feelings he aroused in her. She recalled as if it was that moment how the embarrassment fled as the sensation took hold. His tongue, gently at first, flicking her clit causing her hips to begin moving in the ageless motion. As her desire mounted he was more firm with his mouth. He suckled on her clit, his hot tongue forming a warm soft bed. When he slid two fingers into her now wet hot body she gasped at the pleasure. As her orgasm took over her body she trembled and shuddered. She knew he would feel her muscles contract on his fingers still deep inside of her. At that moment she had not cared.

It then that she came out of her private thoughts and realized she had been staring at his now growing erection. She could see that he had become hard beneath his swim trunks. She gazed at his face and saw that his eyes were now fully opened. She blushed wondering if he could indeed read her mind.

He sat up and leaned toward her kissing her gently on the mouth. He whispered for her to follow him into the water. As they approached the water hand in hand they watched the kids playing on the beach, their parents sitting on lounge chairs keeping a close watch on them.

The water felt cold on her hot skin, as the water reached the top of her thighs she got Goosebumps down her arms, the nipples on her young breasts became hard beneath the top of her bathing suit. The couple laughed and splashed each other getting used to the cool water on their heated skin.

A few moments later and the water became deep enough that she could no longer reach the bottom. He was taller than she, very much so. He stood twelve inches above her 5' 2" frame. As the water got deeper he held her hand as they continued out until the water reached the top of his shoulders.

When he stopped she swam around into his waiting arms, only then letting go of his hand. His arms circled her as her legs wrapped themselves around his body, her arms around his neck. He kissed her then deeply and passionately. They knew that even on this crowded beach no one could see beneath the water. They were free to hold each other tightly once again.

To everyone on the shore they were two young people kissing and hugging. Nothing more. He removed one hand from her waist and brought it forward cupping one firm breast. He loved touching her breasts, he knew they were large for such a tiny young woman, knew for a fact that they were DD. He had long ago checked the tag on one of her bras; he had to fulfill his curiosity, and was not ashamed he had.

After a few moments their kisses became more urgent. With her legs wrapped around him she could feel his erection returning. She let out a soft groan as his fingers played with her hard nipple.

Freeing one hand from around his neck she loosened her legs around him, reached down and cupped his now erect penis in her hand. His response was instant and intense. He released her breast, reached down and moved the swimsuit barrier that was between he and she. His trunks now very much lower on his hips allowing him the freedom they both desired.

She moved the crotch of her swimsuit over and out of the way, allowing room for him to enter her. As he slid inside her warm body she once again tightened her legs around him. The feel of his hard penis filling her. They held each other tightly, the rocking movement of the water becoming the rhythm their hips followed. The feelings more intensified as they could still hear the people on shore, knowing they had no idea what was before their eyes.

Their excitement mounted as they got closer to that sweet moment of release. They knew they could not cry out or show any outwardly signs of what was happening beneath the water. They held onto each other closely, looked to each other for help. Her head buried in his neck, allowing the sensation to fill her soul. His head down too, close to her neck. With soft groans escaping from both their lips the crashing release finally came to them. Feeling his movement as he lifted his head she gazed at his blue eyes. He looked back at her, into her warm black/brown eyes and gently kissed her swollen mouth. She knew there was no need for words. She knew all she needed to by what was in his eyes.

The couple slowly disentangled themselves from each other and discretely fixed their swim clothes. Their bodies once again satiated, at least for the time being.

As they swam back toward shore they began once again playing, splashing and laughing with each other. Once on shore they grabbed their towels dried off and headed for the cabin.

As they entered the dark cabin laughing and carrying on her mother met them at the door. "It looks like you two had a good time at the beach" she said.

"We sure did" was their reply in unison, as they smiled at each other.