The Beach Birthday

Story Info
A young woman's birthday at the beach.
1.9k words
11.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Danielle's 21st birthday. So John, her boyfriend of 4 years, decided to take her on a trip to the beach as her birthday present. But before this story begins, let me tell you a bit about Danielle and John. Danielle is an average height young woman with long brown hair, big brown eyes, and a curvy body. She's got firm 36D breasts and a tight, young ass. John is just a bit taller than Danielle, and an average build with dark brown hair and green eyes.

Her birthday was on a Wednesday of this week long trip. So the previous three days were a mix of tanning and playing in the water, and lots of sexual teasing between her and her boyfriend. It was not uncommon for them to be swimming and playing in the ocean together, and Danielle's hand slip into John's swimsuit, or John would untie her bottoms and play with her pussy.

Tuesday night, Danielle was filled with curiosity about John's plans for her birthday. "So sweetie, what are we doing tomorrow?" She asked him while lying in bed that night. John only said "Honey, it's a surprise, but trust me; you're going to enjoy it." With that, he kissed her long and deep, pulling her body into him. Her silky robe brushed up against his skin, and her hand slid down to loosen the tie, letting her bare breasts rub against his chest.

John's hand slipped down her back, grabbing firmly onto Danielle's tight butt, pulling her towards him. Her hot pussy rubbed up against John's hard cock, and she moaned into his kiss. John leaned her onto her back, still kissing her, and then slid down her body to slide her thong off. When her wet thongs were off, he then took his boxers off, and spread her legs, kneeling at her pussy, already glistening with juices.

John immediately attacked Danielle's wet pussy. She moaned out loud "Oh John!! Ungh!! That feels so good!" as he hummed and licked on her clit, sucking it into his mouth. His tongue slid down into her pussy and he spread her open with his fingers so that he could tongue fuck her pussy.

"Oh please John, put your hard cock in me. Please!" Danielle begged to him. "So my baby wants it bad huh?" He said to her, looking up and smirking. "God you look so sexy when you give me that look. Yes!"

He spread open her legs, and crawled up to her body, paying special attention to biting and sucking on her nipples while on the way. "Honey, now please! I'm so wet!" With that, John slid his hard, 8 inch cock slowly into her pussy. Danielle moaned as the head and shaft disappeared into her tight pussy, filling her whole. "Oh your pussy is so wet honey!" John growled in her ear, and she shivered because his growl turned her on so much.

Then John really started to move inside her pussy, rocking back and forth inside of her. The heat from his dick and the heat from her pussy warmed the entire room as their bodies began to sweat. He was quickening his pace, moving faster and faster. "Oh yes John! That's it! Fuck me faster honey!" She screamed out into the room, as he began to pound her tight pussy.

His cock filled her pussy with every stroke. She rocked her body against him so that her clit would bump against him as he slammed into her. Danielle's hand slid down to rub at her clit like mad. "God John, I just wanna cum! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

John paused, all the way inside of her. The silence was brief, filled with heavy breathing.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled at her, and fucked her as fast as he possible could.

"Oh god baby! That's it! I'm getting close!" Danielle moaned into his ear. John responded, "Yes honey, that's it. Cum for me! Now!" His voice got rough at the end of his sentence, sending Danielle over the edge. She screamed and moaned as her pussy exploded juices, which in return made John pour his hot cum into her soaking pussy. They collapsed together, breathing heavily. The moonlight shone into the bedroom window, and they fell asleep listening to the crash of the waves.

Danielle was woken up about 11 the following morning, by John stroking her face with the back of his hand. "Ung...what time is it John?"

"It's 11 honey. I thought I would let you sleep in. Happy birthday! Come on into the kitchen, I've made breakfast for you!" She put on her robe, tying it, and reached out to John's hand as he led her into the kitchen.

They ate until they were full and John said to her, "Alright honey, I know it's your birthday. So I want you to go down to the poolside and tan. Just relax, and don't get burnt. I'll still be getting stuff ready, so I'll come down and get you in a bit okay?"

"Well thank you honey. I'll run do that." So she slipped on her bikini, got her sunscreen, and her towel, and kissed John as she walked out the door, to the elevator, and onto the poolside. John walked out onto the porch of the room, and saw her lay her stuff down, look at him, and then make a show of rubbing oil all over her body. She then winked, and lay down in the sun.

John then went to prepare for her special birthday, getting out all of the stuff that he had hidden in his suitcase for this occasion. It was about 1:30 when John went down to get her, leading her up to the room. As soon as she walked in, John began to untie her bikini. "Honey, what are you doing?" she said to him, about to smack him for stripping her down. "Hush, now follow me." He led her to the bathroom, where candles were lit, and rose pedals floating in the bathwater. A glass of wine sat on the corner of the bathtub. "This is for you my birthday girl. Now you relax and enjoy!"

Danielle gasped when she saw the scene, and kissed John deeply, thanking him for this surprise. He helped her into the water, and turned off the light, letting her enjoy. The hot water electrified her body, and her nipples grew hard. She became excited as her muscles relaxed. Her hands rubbed across her body, soaking in her surroundings. Outside, John was preparing for the next stage of her birthday surprise. After giving her some time to enjoy her bath, he entered the bathroom, and helped her dry out. "There's more honey." He said to her, smiling.

"Oh really. How much more is there?" "Well that, you'll just have to see." She followed him out, where more candles were lit, rose pedals again strewn all over the bed, and soft jazz played in the background. A towel was on the bed, and he told her to lay down. She complied, and he rubbed oil all into her body, giving her a gentle massaged. She mewed quietly as his fingers worked the stress out of her.

After he was done with her body massage, and she was extremely turned on, he told her that she should begin getting ready for dinner that evening. He left the room, leaving her to prepare. A long time later, she announced to him that she was ready, and walked out, presenting herself in a beautiful purple dress and heels. John's jaw hit the floor when he saw her. "You're beautiful..." was all he could say. Danielle blushed and thanked John, and took his arm, and they left for dinner.

After a nice dinner and a bit of dancing, John took Danielle back to their hotel. They went up to the room, an John said "Don't get too relaxed, I want to go out for a walk." He grabbed a sheet from the bed, and Danielle gave him a quizzical look as he led her out the door.

The beach was moonlit and the sky was clear, covered in stars. Down the beach they walked, still dressed up from dinner, hand in hand. Long into their walk, they found themselves alone, with no houses or hotels or loud music nearby. They found themselves stopping, and John looked into Danielle's eyes and spoke to her:

"Danielle Michelle Lockland, these past years have been the best of my life. I find myself falling in love with you over and over again, each time more every day. You have been the light of my life, and I love you with every bit of me. Every time I breathe, it is to prepare me for telling you that I love you."

He dropped down on one knee, pulling out a box, and opening it revealing a beautiful ring. "Danielle, will you marry me?"

"YES!" She yelled, and started to tear up a little, but John rose up to kiss the tears away. He broke away, only for a second to spread out the sheet, and they laid down upon it, continuing their kissing. Her hand wrapped around his back as his came up to trace along her face as their lips met. The kisses got more passionate and faster, and soon hands were roaming over each others bodies. Danielle took off John's jacket, and loosened his tie. In return, he reached behind her and unzipped her dress, and began pulling it up her body, revealing her smooth, silky tan skin.

"Hold on sweetie! Not just yet." She said with a smirk, and untied his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, and took it off of him, leaving John in his pants, and her in her dress. "Now you can."

John lifted up her dress, kissing her skin as it came into view. His lips set her skin on fire everywhere they touched, and he kissed at the front of her lacy black thong. The dress slid further up, revealing more and more of her body. Soon she was in her underwear, lying on the bed sheet in the sand. Danielle reached down, and unbuttoned his pants, and slid them off, pulling his boxers off with them. John's fingers traced along her body, reaching her thongs, and slid them down her long slender legs.

"Danielle, I am going to make love to you, right here on this beach. I love you."

"I love you too John. Thank you." She smiled big as he moved his body on top of her. She could feel her pussy juices leaking down. John's lips met hers once more as the head of his hard cock slid into her.

Their bodies rocked together, building heat and passion as their lovemaking continued on. The smell of the air along the beach and the sound of the oceans gave them a feel and a rhythm to make love to, and they found themselves lost in the intense feelings. Their pace quickened and John moved faster inside of her wet pussy.

Soon John found himself nearing orgasm, and just as he was about to come, he whispered in her ear, "Danielle, I love you." His cock shot his cum deep into her pussy, pushing Danielle over the edge, and she began to orgasm, shouting out, "Oh John! I love you!"

They laid together, on that sheet, Danielle with tears of joy on her face. They looked up at the stars, and wished upon one shooting across the night sky. Wedding bells were in their future, and that star would prove it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anniversary Boudoir Photoshoot Wedding Anniversary Photoshoot for my Husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Price of Embezzlement Ch. 01 I stole from the company... now my Boss wants my panties!?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dawn of Corruption Ch. 01 Innocent and inexperienced Dawn develops a crush.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Job Interview Kate applied for topless barmaid job.in Loving Wives
Hot Wife, Helps a Friend in Need Petite hot wife fullfills one of her fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories