The Beach Ch. 2

Story Info
Second part of the initiation.
1.6k words
4.21
22.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

I was struck dumb by what we'd just seen. I was aware of heavy breathing, shocked myself when I realized it was my own breathing I could hear. I stood there, amazed that this sight had excited me.

I could see Steve from the corner of my eye, it was like I couldn't tear my eyes away, his chest was rising rapidly and he was gently stroking his cock. I wondered what he thought, what would happen.

*****

Finally I was allowed to kneel in position and look at them. I melted at the sight of him; he was beautiful. Tall, well built and black... and holding a long, thick cock in his hand. I looked at him for a long time, taking him in, before I turned to her. She was darker than him, had the most beautiful silky skin, her body rounded and firm, her tits the same, with large black nipples that stood hard and cried out to be sucked. I moaned softly. Master laughed quietly, knowing my thoughts.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked them.. looking directly at the man.

The man only nodded, couldn't speak at first, and then he said 'I want....'

He hesitated, couldn't go on.

'You want to know, you want IT?' my Master offered.

Again he only nodded.

'And what about your wife?'

She hesitated, I saw her internal fight, she had enjoyed what she'd seen, but it scared her to admit to wanting it for herself. Finally, she looked at her husband and nodded. He smiled.

*****

We sat then, Master leaning against the rock wall, his legs spread wide, feet planted on the sand. I scooted in between his legs and began to stroke his cock.. our cock. I listened while everyone introduced themselves and made small talk, until finally Master instructed me .... 'tell them!'

Turning slightly, still touching Master, I took a deep breath and wondered where to start.

'It's a need.... a mutual need', I began, my voice low, intent. 'He needs to own me, to control me, I need to submit to him. Submitting to my Master gives me a peace, an inner peace. He gives me what I want, which is pain and pleasure without any decision making. And he does all that in a loving, caring, trusting way. And him? Well... he likes to be in control, to have the power over me that I want to give him. It finds you, the D/s lifestyle. If it's meant to be, then it finds you and you can't turn back.'

I floundered then, looked at him. He knew I found it hard to put into words what I was and what I wanted. He stroked my face then, and kissed me lightly.

'Good enough for now my slut.'

He told them then, that they could learn a little through us. That we'd give them pointers. He explained some of the basics to them then, about safety and trust, that Jackie was going to have to submit to all three of us because it was what Steve wanted. He asked if she was ready for that. She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Turning to me then, he told me that I was going to help initiate them.

'But Master!' I panicked.

'Don't worry my slut, I will guide you.'

*****

I found myself nodding to his question... but part of me wasn't hearing. My heart was loud in my head as I watched her face. She was leaning forward as she spoke to us, urgent, insistent. I could almost 'feel' what she was telling us, like she wanted us to feel it. The thing was, I was beginning to understand, it made sense.

The sensible part of me told me it couldn't make sense, how could it... but I knew she was right, I knew I'd taken my first steps towards it.

And then he went on with the teachings... my stomach fluttered with nerves and excitement... desperate to see what he'd teach us next... desperate for the new pleasures.

*****

I floundered for a minute, not sure where to start. And then I began. I told Steve that if he was to understand how his sub felt, he must experience everything himself first. He nodded. I told him to take the position. I showed him exactly how he should be. He took the pose, his beautiful body looking perfect. I explained to Jackie how she should look at him... as if he were her property, or maybe as if he were something she was considering buying, and she was checking for flaws.

Steve was a proud man, definite Master material... and at this point he went to stand up, to interject. I shouted no at him, and he hesitated. I explained again, with my Master's help, how he had to experience this before Jackie. His punishment I decided, should be his lying prostate.

This was something Master made me do from time to time. It's a demeaning position at first, it makes you feel foolish, but then you become comfortable and your mind starts to think. It's a good position for thinking about your misdemeanors.

Hesitantly, Steve moved himself til he was flat on the sand. I could tell he didn't like it, but knew he'd need to feel it. Jackie stood there, not sure what to do. I talked to her quietly until Steve had been there for a few minutes. My Master grinned at me... enjoying seeing me in this new, strong role. Something I'd never dare to try, or even want to with him.

*****

My god! I couldn't believe she'd made him do that... I wouldn't dare. My husband was a strong, proud man, yet here he was, lying face flat in the sand because she'd told him to. My husband wanting to experience the things he'd teach me in the future... the things he'd demand of me. My body shivered in the afternoon heat as my mind raced ahead to the future.

*****

We continued on in this way, both of them experiencing the art of submission. I could tell that after the first flush of embarrassment, they were both becoming aroused. Master told me it was time to let Steve enjoy his new submissive.

I watched Jackie spread her sexy dark body on the pale sand and felt the wetness between my legs. I watched as she enjoyed this newfound freedom, her excitement as we all drank her in. I wanted her.. I wanted them both. Teaching them how to be together was so erotic for me.... it was hard to keep my mind on their pleasures.

I reminded Steve that his new sub would now do anything he required. I reminded him to tease her, to make her want, to make her beg. He lay over her then, his cock poking at her entrance. I looked at Master, disappointed that he was going to fuck her straight away. But he didn't disappoint. He wetted his black cock in her wet cunt, teasing her with his length, making her want, before pulling away and demanding she clean him as she'd seen me do it. I smiled.

The new sub was happy to oblige. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and sucked and cleaned. I watched him take hold of her head and fuck her. It was obvious he needed release after the last few hours, so we stood back and watched them. He fucked her hard, watching her gag slightly til he was ready to cum. He pulled out quickly and squirted over her tits, his creamy whiteness dripping from her huge black nipples. Oh how I wanted to lick them clean.

He knelt by her then, massaging his cum into her tits, rubbing hard, pinching at her nipples. I watched his face, the changes as he realised she would do anything, would be anything; as they both realised they wanted her pain. He groaned in pleasure when she arched her back and murmured to him.

I instructed him to take her further, make her want. Lowering his head, he took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suck hard. His hand dropped to between her thighs, spreading her cunt until we could see her hidden pink depths, wet with desire. His fingers disappeared inside her, fucking her hard and fast. She shook and swayed, her orgasm just seconds away, when I ordered him to stop.

They both looked at me surprised...

'Make her wait remember; make her want' my Master instructed him.

*****

I was lost in the pleasures... my husband... my new Master fucking me in front of strangers, making me want him more than ever. I was proud of the sight I imagined they could see, knowing how good we looked together. Proud of our joint ecstasy.

My orgasm felt like it was starting from my toes, building and building, I knew it would be mind blowing...

And then she shouted stop. Steve hesitated, slowed, my orgasm subsided. I cried out in frustration... felt the stinging slap across my face.

*****

Jackie groaned her displeasure, until I slapped her. She looked at me shocked. I reminded her of her status, she was to please 'her' Master, not herself first! Jackie lowered her eyes and apologized.

'Oh yes, she's going to make a wonderful sub.' my Master purred.

*****

Master showed Steve how to use the whip then. First on me, then when he got it right, on Jackie. Light strokes across her arse, then her tits. The whip tipped her over the edge, and we watched as she begged for release, came with a shuddering climax.

Master watched as they sat back exhausted, then reminded Jackie that in future she must ask permission to cum. She nodded; she was learning.

*****

mforj
mforj
41 Followers