The Beach Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers

"Let's play cards." We quickly cleared the table, I got fresh drinks for all, sneaking my old half-full beer back as though it was a new one. I had had a lot of practice doing that over the last few months.

"What should we play?" I asked, shuffling the cards

"Strip poker," was John's immediate response.

"Oh come on," I said.

"Yeah, let's play strip poker" intoned Judy. I looked hard at her calculating that the girls had flattened two bottles of wine and were on the third one. I looked at Jenny, catching her looking at me with a slight smile on her lovely face. She shrugged slightly. "Let's play."

Oh God! I felt myself blushing again. I was already hard. What happens when...if...

"Okay, listen up! Here are the rules. We can all wear ten items of clothing, no more. Less if you're feeling lucky!" John steamed ahead. I laughed nervously. "Remember, this is not about winning, it's about not losing. You're all clear on how to play and the hierarchy of hands..." Etcetera etcetera. I stopped listening and tried to think of some way to get out of it. Short of pretending to pass out or something I could not think of anything.

And then the first hand was being dealt! I looked round the table. The lamplight cast warm light on all the faces, all their eyes were bright and their cheeks flushed. I suppose mine were too. We were all dressed in a strange array of clothing to make up the ten items. Hilarious actually. Judy had taken some photos accompanied by much hilarity.

Judy was the first to lose a hand. Then John. And so it went on. When Jenny had to remove her blouse I could not help but stare. She looked so sexy in her slightly transparent lacy bra. White was my colour! I could see that she had caught the sun today and the whiteness of her bra emphasised the warmth of her skin. I was rock hard and dreading the card-axe.

I thought I was doing quite well when suddenly I lost two hands in a row. I was down to three items, shirt, shorts and underpants. I felt Jenny gently rub my foot with hers under the table in sympathy. Her touch was electric.

Judy, in just bra and panties lost the next hand. John, sitting in his shorts and underpants gave a great yell of delight. "Take it off! Take it off!" It was the first time I had seen Judy flustered. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I saw the tension go out of the material and her large breasts sagged slightly. Holding the garment in place she leaned forward and let the straps slide down her arms and then there they were! Her nipples slightly puckered around the edges and very light in colour, almost blending into the skin colour.

These were the closest I had ever been to a pair of naked breasts! I had seen picture in a few girly magazines and seen real live ones in the semi-darkness of John's bedroom. I delighted in the faint blue lines of veins under the skin and the faintest fuzz of fine dark hair immediately around the nipple. John leaned forward and tweaked the nipple closest to him. Judy jumped as though stung and shrieked. I watched in fascination as the areola contracted and puckered and the nipple became darker and more prominent. My first erect nipple!

I was so hard it was painful!

"Wakey wakey there! Your deal. Stop staring at her tits." John fell about laughing. I was mortified! Blushing profusely and sweating slightly I picked the pack up with shaking hands. I felt Jenny's leg against mine and her warm hand on my arm, "relax. Take no notice of him!"

John was down to his underpants and I still had my shorts on when Jenny's turn came to lose another item of clothing, bra or panties? She reached behind her and, looking me straight in the eyes, unclipped and removed the garment in one easy move. I was too shy to glance down while we stared at each other. Then she looked away and I looked down. Jenny was sitting facing me, shoulders back and I devoured her breasts with my eyes. They were perfect! Pear shared, slightly fuller than I imagined them to be, the nipples corral pink, erect and facing slightly outwards. Oh my God! I thought it was too much for me and that I was going to cum in my pants.

I took a deep breath and looked away, avoiding looking at either girls. The next hand, Jenny lost again. John took up his chant, "take it off, take it off!

Jenny blushed, her cheeks rosy in the lamp light. She stood up and slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and started pulling them down. But not before I noticed a small wet spot in the crotch. She was still facing me as she slipped them down her legs to her ankles and then stepped out of them. I saw she had a neatly trimmed thatch of honey blond hair. As she straightened our eyes met and she smiled slightly keeping my look as she sat.

The rest was a blur of embarrassment. Judy revealed her bush of wild black hair and then I had to lose my underpants. I was rock hard! I tried to think of dead cats and falling off a cliff but nothing altered the state of my erection. Worse, there was a large wet patch of precum on my underpants. Clearly visible! And it felt like all three were staring. And I now I had to remove them.

Sitting, I lifted one buttock at a time and then slid the garment down my thighs and then off. My cock, freed from the constraint, was sticking up at forty five degrees. Now, I have never measured myself but I know I am well endowed compared to other men. It had been a source of great embarrassment since puberty. I was teased mercilessly at school where there was very little privacy in the sports change rooms. And worse in the army! The wc's were simply lined up along one wall with no partitions. The showers were spouts sticking out the walls of a square room.

I did not know where to look. In the silence that followed I could hear the sea outside in the darkness. John whistled and Jenny cut in, "shut up! Lets finish the game." She reached across and took my hand and squeezed. She whispered in my ear, "you're beautiful!"

In my desperation I picked up my cap and tried to cover myself but that looked ridiculous, the cap hanging in the air off the end of my penis. That at least broke the silence and we all laughed hysterically. I was so relieved that they thought I was joking.

We continued playing until all of us were naked. With the others in the same predicament I did not feel so bad. John jumped up and refreshed all our drinks. I could not believe how relaxed he was, his semi erect penis swinging from side to side as he walked. There followed an animated discussion about I don't remember what. With everyone relaxed I again compared the two women.

Judy. About twenty years old, voluptuous, pale nipples fairly small in proportion to her breasts. Very fair skin and almost black natural pubic hair, thick and wild.

Jenny. Older. More mature. A body shaped by sport, small waist, flared hips. Her skin had a tan but I could see where she had burned in today's sun. Smaller breasts than Judy's but beautifully shaped with much more defined nipples, long, thick and very square ended. Large areola, all a wonderful deep pink. My mouth watered thinking about sucking on them.

I felt Jenny's hand on my thigh, gently rubbing. I looked at her blushing again, I had been caught staring! Again! She just smiled.

John reached for Judy's hand, "I got plans for you, Honey!" and led her off to the bathroom, Judy blushing rosily.

Jenny said, "I feel like the sun got me this afternoon. Would you mind rubbing some cream on my back?" Would I? I would jump off the Empire State Building if she asked me to! I watched her walk naked to her room and return with a large squeeze bottle of cream. She went straight to my bed and lay on her stomach, holding out the bottle.

I put some in my hands and rubbed them together to warm the cream before spreading it on her back. I rubbed the cream in, changing from simply rubbing to massaging. I have been involved in high level sport for as long as I could remember and knew a thing or two about massage. I worked the long muscles of her back, starting from her buttocks to her neck. The fact that the sun had not touched those delightful bum cheeks did not deter me. They were so firm yet so soft. I worked long and carefully over the whole area, loving the feel of her fine grained skin.

My hands slipped down her sides from the widest point of her hips, slowly, sensuously up over the sides of her breasts as they squeezed out on either side up to her armpits. I felt her jump and saw goose bumps spread across her back and buttocks. "Are you cold" I asked, concerned. She half turned to look me in the face. After a moment she said, "you're so sweet!" and lay back down. That was the second time she had said that.

Time for her legs. I moved down to the end of the bed. Feeling incredibly bold, I took an ankle in each hand and spread her legs so that I could kneel between them. I expected Jenny to stop me. I heard her sigh. I though I saw her thrust her pelvis down into the bed. As I knelt in the space I heard noises start to come from John's bedroom, grunting, the bed banging against the wall, Judy asking for more, deeper, harder! It was exactly as I had heard her in John's bedroom before.

We stayed, frozen, as we eavesdropped. I had my hands resting on her legs just below the knee. The sex next door became more boisterous and I could hear flesh slapping flesh. I found it a huge turn on! So did Jenny as I saw her humping the bed below her and I could feel her legs tighten around me. Sitting where I was I could see between her thighs and could clearly see the swollen, gaping lips of her vagina. I could see a very light covering of blond pubic hair as it thinned towards her anus, a small delicate rose exposed rhythmically with her thrusts. I could see the moisture glistening in the lamplight as she moved.

I became aware of her smell. Instinctively I knew I was smelling her excitement! It was heady, intoxicating. I felt the desperate urge to taste it!

But in my inexperience I hesitated. I took more cream, warmed it between my hands and spread it up one leg from ankle to buttock, my fingers brushing against her sex. "Uuugh" I heard as her legs tried to close. I massaged, bottom to top, bottom to top. At the end of each stroke I would trail my fingers along her outer lips up over her anus and stopped at the top of her buttocks. I watched closely as Jenny timed her thrusts into the blanket so that she was as open as possible when my fingers rubbed past her sex. Her legs had spread further of their own accord, I could hear her sighing in time with my hands. Then the same on the other side, up and down.

I changed my position and was rubbing both thighs at once, both thumbs on her inner thighs. As they passed her pussy I would trail them over the distended lips and listen for her sigh. And then we heard Judy shouting "Yes! Yes! I'm cumminggggg!"

I thrust first one thumb and then the other deep into Jenny's hot opening. In that fraction of a second I felt her warmth, her slippery wetness, her arousal. I felt a hard protruding knob press against my fingers as they cupped the rest of her sex. And then I felt her vaginal walls clenching my thumbs tightly and rhythmically gripping and relaxing. Jenny was cumming! She thrust hard with her pelvis against my hands, forcing my thumbs deeper and pushing her sex against my fingers. I could hear her muffled scream as she buried her face into the pillows.

I squeezed my thighs together and the most exquisite agony passed through my body as an orgasm shook me. I could feel the cum boiling up from deep inside me and then shoot out in thick ropes of white sperm. I saw the gobs land on Jenny's back, in her hair, then on her buttocks and finally dribbling onto my hands and the bed. I had not even touched myself! I was mortified. What was Jenny thinking?

Jenny's pelvic thrusting had reduced to the occasional spasm and her breathing was returning to normal. My thumbs were still deep in her vagina and I could feel my fingers were slick from her juices. I started moving my fingers in small circles against the swollen knob deducing that this must be her clitoris.

By moving my hand in circles I could feel my thumb moving slightly in and out of her vagina, twisting at the same time. I withdrew my left thumb and trailed it slowly up to her anus. She clenched her buttocks against my thumb and kept still for a moment. I thought I had gone too far and did not move. Then Jenny relaxed and started moving her hips and thrusting her bum out to give me better access. And a better view. I dipped down to her flowing pussy to get more of her lubrication and then back to her anus. It was so tidy and pink, with fine hairs at the base. I moved my thumb in circles in time with the thrusting of my other hand.

"Aaah yesss!" I felt that tunnel start convulsing on my thumb again and I applied pressure on her anus, watching it clench in time with her vagina. And I felt moisture run over my hand as I continued thrusting.

"Stop! Please stop" Jenny placed her hands over mine. "I'm too sensitive right now." I reluctantly took my hands away, Jenny continuing to hold them softly. She squirmed around on her tummy until she was facing me. "That was so wonderful!" Her face was only inches away from my penis which was still erect even after my climax. She reached forward and took it in her small hand, "you are so beautiful!" And then nestled it against her cheek.

I instinctively tried to cover myself. "No. I want to see and feel. You mustn't take notice of what other people say." I felt her hand start to move slowly up and down my length as it rested against her cheek. I could not believe anything could feel that good. She glanced mischievously up at me, her nose wrinkled "did I notice a little...no, maybe a lot, of extra cream on my back?" I blushed scarlet. "You better rub it in before it messes the sheets!"

I could not believe what I heard. She wasn't mad or disgusted with me! As I reached forward to comply she took me deep in her mouth. Oh my God! I froze. It felt so good, warm and encompassing. I could feel her hand gripping the base of my cock. What to do? I reached to the small of her back where a large puddle of cum had collected. In doing so I thrust deeper into her mouth. "Mmmmmm" I felt the deep vibration from her throat. Spreading the cum up towards her shoulders I slowly pulled out. And then back, until I was thrusting into her warm wet mouth.

I had never experienced anything like it! I was having difficulty controlling the thrusts. I was scared I would choke Jenny. Or hurt her. Lucky I had cum just a few minutes earlier or I would have shot my bolt the moment she took me in her mouth.

I felt one hand move between my legs and cup my testicles, then gently massage them. I was in heaven! I wasn't sure how long I could last. I continued slowly thrusting into her mouth as I rubbed the cum into her skin. Then that exploring hand reached my anus and that was just too much. I lurched forward penetrating her mouth as deeply as I could and whispered urgently "I'm cumming!" Even now I was aware of the couple next door. Her right hand moved rapidly up and down the exposed section of my cock. And then I was blasting shot after shot of thick cum in her mouth. The feelings were so intense that I sort of passed out falling sideways onto the bed next to Jenny.

When I became aware of my surroundings again I found Jenny still had me deeply in her mouth, milking the last drops of cum from my cock, her other hand still between my legs holding me firmly to her. We lay like that for what seemed an eternity, her mouth gently suckling me. I put my arm over her and pulled her to me resting my cheek against her firm stomach. I felt hyper-aware. I could feel her breath against my lower stomach, the faint movement of her tongue and mouth on my now flaccid penis. Her hand trapped between my thighs still pulling me in to her. I felt the warmth of her stomach against my cheek, her strong woman smell. I was in love!

Eventually Jenny released me and whispered, "let's go and clean up. I'm tired." We took a lantern and went and washed, brushed our teeth and generally made ready for bed. And then Jenny sat on the toilet and peed! She abstractly tore off a length of loo paper in readiness to wipe herself. I heard the hissing of her discharge and the splash as it landed in the water. I cannot describe how erotic I found this basic action. I turned away to hide my instant erection.

"Come here, silly," Jenny held out her hand. I hesitated and then went to her side. She put her arm around me and pulled me to her, her face pressed against my hip. "You have no need to be shy in front of me. Ever! I love what I see." She gave me a squeeze and then let me go. Spreading her legs she wiped herself and dropped the paper into water. I was mesmerised! "What? Have you never seen a woman pee before?""

Blushing "N....no"

"Did you like it?"

Blushing more "Ye...yes."

Standing up Jenny washed her hands and then she took me by the hand and led me to my bed. "Sleep time!"

With all the candles and lanterns out we snuggled up together under the blankets. We lay arm-in-arm facing each other in the dark. Jennie's lips sought mine in the softest of kisses. We kissed for a long time, then I felt her lips part and, unbelievable, get even softer. I felt her tongue explore the line where my lips touched, exploring, gently parting, searching out my tongue. And then we were kissing! I mean exploring each other. Sampling. Tasting. Our lips mashed together. I felt faint-headed at the delight of it. She tasted so sweet. So soft yet so strong.

After time but far too soon Jenny whispered, "I'm bushed, we'll see how we feel in the morning. I must be careful, I could fall for you in a big way." She rolled over and I spooned around her, our bodies touching all the way. Jenny took my hand and placed it on her breast. "You're so deliciously warm," she sighed.

The next thing I became aware of was a pair of lips pressed to my eyelids. I was confused and then it all came flooding back! I could smell the woman-smell and feel the warm body pressed to mine. I pulled Jenny down and continued kissing where I had left off the previous evening.

I could feel my raving hard-on pressing against her leg and for once did not feel embarrassed. Jenny reached down between us and took me in her small hand. "So big!" she whispered and made her eyes huge as she looked at me. We both burst out laughing and moved into each other's arms.

After a time she said, "I don't particularly want the others to walk in on us right now, what with Tim being John's brother and all." I had been having similar thoughts. "Let's go and explore the beach," I said.

We wandered down the beach hand-in-hand, both with jackets on against the early morning chill. We watched the sea change from navy blue to light sparkling blue as the first rays of sun struck, the foam from the breakers pure clean white.

I said "this is the best time of the day! It is like witnessing a birth, all new fresh and clean. Before anyone has had a chance to mess it up."

"That's a bit cynical for someone so young," Jenny said. I blushed. "What has made you so distanced from people?" She turned and hugged me fiercely to remove the sting of her words. "I don't really want to know. All I want is that smile and that mind and those arms around me."

I put my arms around her and sought her lips with mine. Now I am not very experienced in the art of kissing. I brought to mind what Jenny had done last night and used that as a guide. Not too much in a hurry. Slowly, softly. Then gently exploring her lips. Parting them with the tip of my tongue, then retreating. Waiting for her response. Jenny was more aggressive and took my lower lip between her teeth and bit softly, not so softly that I could not feel her sharp teeth. In response I explored her teeth and then under her top lip. And so on back and forth. It was one of the most exciting things I have ever experienced, last night aside. I had not yet had time to digest that fully.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers