The Beach House

Story Info
She falls in love with a guy she meets on the beach.
19.9k words
4.38
32.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Maria was laying on the beach, reading a book. She was on a blanket, and had her water bottle nearby. She looked up from her book to watch the children playing in the sand down the beach as the waves came in and washed out the sand castle they were building. She chuckled at the antics of a little girl and her dog, romping in the surf. She went back to her reading.

Moments later, the sunlight falling on her book was blocked by a shadow. She looked up to see the outline of a man standing there. She sat up and lifted her hand above her eyes to block out the sun, giving her a better view of the man. She started with his feet, which were quite large, but perfectly formed. He had solid ankles, well-formed calves, strong knees, very muscular thighs, lean hips, rock-hard abs, a broad chest and shoulders, powerful arms which tapered to large strong hands. His neck was well-muscled, and he had hair that shone like the sun itself, a bright golden tan color, like the color of a lion. His face was like the sculpture of a Greek god that she had seen in a museum one time, perfectly formed cheek bones, a slightly sloping nose, full pouty lips that were built for kissing, and a pair of icy blue-green eyes that could melt stone if he looked at it hard enough.

Maria almost fainted when she heard the deep resonance of his voice as he said, "Hello there. I'm Bruce."

She smiled and said, "Hi Bruce. I'm Maria."

"May I sit down, Maria?" he asked nicely. She nodded and he sat beside her, stretching his legs out in front of him. Maria couldn't help looking him over real good. He was wearing a tiny tight-fitting pair of swimtrunks that clearly left nothing to the female imagination.

Maria thought to herself, "Damn! He's got quite a package there! I wonder what it looks and feels like!" With that thought, a twinkle appeared in her eyes. Bruce saw it and slid his hand over to hers.

He had been looking at her the same way she was him, and he liked what he saw. Maria had silky waist-length raven black hair, eyes the color of a summer sky, skin the color of fresh cream, a slender figure holding full, lush breasts, a slim flat tummy, wide hips and long slim legs atop tiny feet. He asked her, "Would you like to come and have a drink with me at my house down the beach?" She nodded and they got up from the sand after Maria packed her book and stuff away into her tote bag. Bruce picked up her blanket and shook out the sand, then folded it over his arm.

He took her hand and they walked down the beach, the soft breeze blowing her hair all around her. Minutes later, they stopped in front of a cabin-style house, just off the beach trail. Maria looked around and said, "OH Bruce! It's beautiful!" The house was small, but had a large porch. At one end of the porch was a hot tub surrounded almost completely by tall potted plants, creating a private area. Bruce led her up the steps to the door, opening it for her to walk inside.

He took her tote bag and put it on the chair by the door with the blanket. "Make yourself at home, Maria. I'll get us something to drink." Bruce said as he walked into the kitchen. Maria walked over to the large picture window and saw the beach peeking through the trees and bushes of the tropical forest.

She looked around and saw a fireplace, a table and a pair of chairs by the window, a beige colored sofa against the wall across from the fireplace, a staircase going upstairs by the doorway that led to the kitchen, and several pictures, paintings and photographs spread around the room on the walls, mantle and tables. Maria stood by the window and waited for Bruce. Minutes later, he came from the kitchen carrying a tray with two glasses of ice, and a pitcher of ice cold lemonade on it.

"I have been watching you for a few days now, and I want to get to know you better, much better." he said with a wink and a gentle smile. Bruce turned on his stereo to some soft music, and led her to the sofa. They sat down and he took her hand in his, caressing it tenderly. "I have watched you from that window every day for the last week, Maria. I know that you might be a bit scared or nervous, but there's no need to be. I want to make love to you, here and now." he said.

He pulled her close and kissed her gently, his tongue caressing her lips, tempting them to part and allow him access to her mouth. Her lips slowly parted, and his tongue slipped inside to caress her tongue. He slid his hand up her back and slowly untied the strings of her swimsuit top, letting it fall onto her lap and expose her lush breasts to his hungry gaze. His hand slid around and gently cupped one breast, gently squeezing the nipple. She slid her hand down and brushed her fingers across the sizable bulge in the front of his trunks.

He took her hand and pushed it under the waistband of his trunks and she immediately began to stroke his hard shaft. He groaned and his hand slid from her breast down to caress her mound thru her swimsuit bottoms. His finger slipped under the leg band and into her wetness, finding the little hardened nub of her. He stroked her slowly, and she moaned and raised her hips, letting him in deeper. He quickly stripped off her bottoms, and then took off his. He laid her back on the couch and got between her legs, and started licking her, parting the flesh gently and probing his tongue within her honeyed flesh.

She moaned loudly as he slid in 2 fingers and started stroking her g-spot. Within moments, she was screaming his name and cum was gushing over his fingers and tongue. He got up on the couch and positioned himself at her wet hole, pressing into her slowly. When he was completely embedded within her, he began moving slowly at first, then gradually picking up his pace, going faster and faster, harder and deeper within her hot wetness. He felt her muscles start to contract as her orgasm came upon her again.

Her legs came up and tightened around his waist. Within moments, his own climax hit and his hot sticky cum shot deep inside her as he growled her name. They were both panting and trying to catch their breath as he collapsed on her, kissing her deeply. "That was even better than I had dreamed, Maria. Thank you so much." he said.

"You are welcome, Bruce. We should get together more for this. Maybe tomorrow, same time?" she said.

He thought for a moment then said, "It's a date, baby." Then he kissed her again and helped her get her swimsuit back on before walking her home, just a half mile down the beach from his house.

The Beach House, Part 2

Bruce and Maria walked to her house, which was a small white house surrounded by a white picket fence. There was a large front porch which held a large swing and 2 rocking chairs, several potted plants and a few hanging baskets of flowers. The trim and shutters were painted green, as was the mail box by the front gate. There were lots of flowers planted along the fence, front walk, and the porch, displaying a wide variety of plant life and colors.

Maria looked up at Bruce and said, "Well, this is where I live. Would you like to come in for a while?"

He looked at the house and then back at her, then said, "I'd love to, Maria, but I'm not exactly dressed for paying a social call right now. I could go home and change into something more appropriate, and then come back, in say, an hour?" She had almost forgotten that he was only wearing a pair of swimtrunks.

"That would be fine, Bruce. I'll change my clothes too, and you can stay for dinner. I'm sure my housekeeper, Miss Rosie, wouldn't mind cooking a bit extra tonight." she replied.

Bruce kissed her goodbye, then left, walking back along the beach to his own house. After he left, Maria went inside, tossing her totebag on the chair by the door. Miss Rosie came out of the kitchen and said, "Miss Maria, dinner will be ready soon. I made baked chicken breast with tossed salad and baked potatoes and strawberry wine. Is that ok for tonight?"

Maria nodded her head and said, "That's fine, Rosie. Is there enough for two people? I've invited a guest for dinner, who will be here in about an hour. Also, would you whip up some of your delicious chocolate mousse with whipped cream for dessert?"

The housekeeper nodded, then went back in the kitchen to finish dinner while Maria went to her bedroom and undressed, tossing her bathing suit into the laundry. She slid her robe on and went to the bathroom to shower and wash the sand from her hair and skin. Fifteen minutes later, she came out of the bathroom in her robe, went in her room and chose a short skirt, white t-shirt, thong panties and a lace bra. She dressed, did her hair and make-up, then slid on her pink sandals before going to the dining room and setting the table for 2, complete with candles and flowers. Miss Rosie was bringing out the dinner and setting it on the sideboard along the wall until Maria's guest arrived.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. Rosie answered the door, and saw Bruce standing there, a bouquet of flowers in his hand, tight jean shorts and a white muscle shirt on his body, and black leather sandals on his feet. "I'm here to see Maria. She invited me to dinner tonight." Bruce said as Miss Rosie let him in. Maria heard him and came out of the dining room to greet her guest.

"Hi Bruce! I'm glad you were able to come to dinner." she said as she got up on her toes and kissed him on the cheek gently. He gave her the flowers, which she gave to Rosie to put in a vase of water. She led him to the dining room, where dinner waited for them. The table was set with a pair of emerald green plates with matching napkins, two crystal wine glasses, a pair of emerald green taper candles in crystal holders, and the bouquet of flowers that Bruce had given her, set in the middle of the table between the candles. Maria took the plates of chicken, salad, and potatoes from the sideboard and placed them on the table, then got the dressing bottle and the salt & pepper shakers and the bowl of sour cream, placing them on the table too. Then they both sat down to eat and Bruce poured the wine into the glasses. They talked and laughed for over an hour, until Rosie knocked on the door casing to say that dessert was ready for them. Maria motioned for her to bring in the dessert, sitting a bowl of chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream in front of both of them.

"That'll be all for tonight, Rosie. I will clean up and do the dishes after dinner. You may go home now. Good night, Rosie." Maria said with a smile. Rosie said good night to both her and Bruce, then left. After Rosie left, and they finished eating, Maria rose and began gathering the dirty dishes. Bruce helped her carry everything into the kitchen, purposely brushing against her as he walked by. She knew he was teasing her, and she enjoyed it. They did the dishes together, then went into the livingroom.

They sat on the sofa, and Maria turned on the TV to her favorite movie, Titanic. They watched it for a while, then Bruce took her hand in his and placed it over the bulge in the front of his shorts. Maria looked at him and saw the desire burning in his eyes. She smiled and leaned closer and placed a kiss upon his lips as her hand slowly brushed over his large bulge. His hand slipped under the hem of her skirt and he found her already damp and ready for loving. She slid her hand into the waist band of his shorts and swiftly unbuttoned and unzipped them, allowing his hard shaft to pop free. She looked down at it and saw that he was fully erect, and waiting for her. She leaned down and kissed it gently, then flicked her tongue over the purple-red head.

The Beach House, part 3

Maria began stroking his shaft slowly as he slid his hand under her hair on the back of her neck, pulling her close for a kiss. His tongue drifted slowly over her lips, and gently probed inside her mouth to caress her teeth and tongue. She gave his shaft a gentle squeeze, and he growled, "Keep doing that baby, and you'll be in trouble! Hehehe!" He winked at her and then she squeezed him again, a bit harder this time. He growled louder, then suddenly pushed her back on the couch and pushed her skirt up her legs to bunch around her waist. He ripped her thong panties off and spread her thighs wide, then buried his mouth in her black silky curls between her legs, his tongue plunging deep into her hot wet flesh.

Her hands flew to tangle in his mane of thick golden hair, pressing him into her deeper. His tongue sought and found the swollen bud of her womanhood and stroked it lovingly as he pressed two fingers into her hot sheath, making a "come hither" motion against her g-spot. Shocks of pleasure shot through her and she pressed against him harder, moaning and writhing, trying to get him deeper into her. "Ohhhhhhh Bruce! I can't take it anymore! Take me now, darling! Make love to me NOW!!!" she moaned breathlessly.

"Not yet, baby. Now it's your turn to pleasure me, then I'll make love to you." he said as he sat back on the couch, pulling her up with him. She knelt on the floor in front of him and he moved his feet apart so she could get between his knees. She took his swollen member in her hand, his balls in the other hand, and started massaging and stroking him. Her tongue flicked out and caressed the head of his cock, running the tip under the ridge at the head of his shaft. He groaned and put his hands on either side of her head, guiding his shaft into her open mouth. She closed her lips tight around him and started caressing him with her tongue and hands as her teeth raked along his velvety skin. She began sucking harder, taking him deeper into her mouth, all eight thick inches of him.

She stroked and sucked him for several minutes before he growled, "That's enough baby! Any more and I'm gonna shoot my load in your mouth! I want to feel you around me when I shoot!" He said, "Get on your hands and knees, baby. I want to do you doggy style." Maria got on all fours and Bruce positioned himself to enter her from behind. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly pushed himself into her body. She moaned as he filled her completely and started moving within her. She unbuttoned her shirt with 1 hand and his hand crept up to cup her breast, squeezing the nipple gently. He leaned over her slightly and his other hand slid down between her legs and began rubbing against her clit. She tossed her head from side to side with pleasure, moaning and panting with each thrust of his shaft, each caress of his hands. Her long silky raven hair was like a sheet of silk over her back, and hanging around her like a curtain.

Bruce grabbed up a fist full of her hair and pulled her upright against him while he continued thrusting within her. She turned her head and he kissed her as his hands cupped both breasts. She placed her hands on the couch to keep herself upright and within moments, she was on the verge of collapse as her orgasm hit her hard. The muscles of her sheath contracted tightly around Bruce's throbbing hardness. She was breathing so hard that she could barely speak when she said, "Ohhh Bruce! You are soooooo good, sweetheart!"

Seconds later, his shaft pulsed within her sheath as he released his juices deep inside her. He tightened his arms around her waist, holding her close as he throbbed within her. He placed tender kisses on her cheek and neck and shoulders as they sank to the floor in each other's arms. "Baby, that was great! I think we're going to have to do this every day! Maybe tomorrow night on the beach, say, around 9-ish if that's ok honey?" Bruce whispered in her ear. She was still breathing heavily, so she just nodded her head as she snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. He kissed her deeply on the lips as his hands lazily slid over her body, caressing her tenderly.

The Beach House, part 4

Maria looked at Bruce, her hand trailing lazy circles on his chest. "Bruce, would you like to spend the night here tonight with me?" she asked.

He smiled down at her and said, "Baby, I'd love to, but I didn't bring any extra clothes with me. I can run home and get some though."

She smiled at him and said, "Why don't we walk to your house, get your clothes, then go to the beach for awhile."

Bruce thought for a moment, looked out the window, then said, "Yeah babe, we can do that. The moon's bright and the beach is deserted, and I know just the right place we can go after we bring my change of clothes back here. Go put a blanket into your beach tote while I get us some champagne and a couple of glasses from your kitchen, then we'll get dressed and go."

Maria reluctantly got up from the floor, and Bruce gave her a playful swat on her butt as she started for the stairs. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs, placed her hands on either side of the stairwell, looked over her shoulder at Bruce and gave him a saucy little smile as she shook her butt at him, then ran up the stairs as she heard him growl. When she disappeared up the stairway, Bruce got dressed. He went into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of pink champagne. He looked in the broom closet for the picnic basket, which was on the top shelf in the closet. He put the basket on the table, put in the champagne, two glasses which he took from the cupboard, a plate of strawberries, and a dish of whipped cream. He closed the basket and carried it back to the livingroom, placing it on the chair by the door.

Moments later, Maria came down the stairs, still nude, but carrying her beach tote with a blanket in it. Bruce handed her clothes to her and he helped her dress, holding her sandals for her while she slipped her feet into them, buttoning her shirt for her, and zipping her skirt for her. She quickly ran her brush thru her hair and put it in a ponytail, then Bruce took her hand, grabbed the basket, and they left to walk to his house. Ten minutes later, they walked up the front steps to his house and he unlocked the door. She sat on the couch and waited for him to pack a few clothes into his duffel bag in his room. He yelled out to her, "Baby, can you go in the kitchen and grab my camping lantern off the shelf in the closet, and a pack of matches from the top drawer by the fridge?"

"Yeah Bruce, I'll get them for you." she yelled back as she went into the kitchen.

She found the lantern and the matches, and brought them out from the kitchen as Bruce emerged from his bedroom, a small duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He took the lantern and checked it to make sure it had fuel in it. "The lantern is low on fuel. I'll go in the kitchen and get the bottle to refill it before we go." he said. He went in the kitchen and found the fuel, then refilled the lantern. He put the extra fuel in the outer pocket on the bag, then they left the house. Maria carried the lantern and Bruce carried the basket and his bag. As they walked along the beach, they talked about past relationships, lost loves, new love, and other stuff too. About a half hour after they left Bruce's house, they turned off the beach onto a trail leading into the woods.

They stopped and Bruce lit the lantern. Maria took the picnic basket and Bruce carried the lantern to lead the way along the trail. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at a clearing by a small pond. Bruce placed the lantern on a tree stump, and the entire clearing lit up with the light from it. Maria looked around and noticed a large tent set up about 30 feet away from where they were standing. She looked at Bruce and said, "If I didn't know better, I'd say that you had this little outing all planned ahead of time."

Bruce grinned sheepishly, and said, "Yeah baby, I did. I came out here this afternoon and set it up for us. Go look inside the tent, baby." She walked over to the tent, Bruce behind her with the lantern. She moved the door flap aside and went inside. As the light from the lantern lit up the tent, she saw a large cot the size of a full sized bed against one wall. There were a pair of large fluffy pillows and several blankets on the cot.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers