The Beach House

Story Info
A girl finds an intruder with a most interesting goal.
3.1k words
4.14
25.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, feeling the sand between her toes and watching the last few rays of sunlight reflecting off of the cresting waves. The sea was as calm as she was. She was taking her last, nightly walk along the briny coast before setting off to bed, the same as every night. She looked up and down the shoreline, smiling as she saw no people.

The sun dipped lower past the horizon and she untied her swimsuit top, letting it fall into her open hands. She sighed, bathed in the near purple and pink light of a fading sun as she felt the spray of a fresh wave splash over her bare chest, tickling her breasts and arousing a small arch of her back and a large grin. She sighed and continued walking along the shore until she found her spot, a small nook in the rocks where the ground was covered in smooth pebbles, making it a prime spot for sitting and watching the sea. She climbed a small outcropping and nestled into the nook.

When there was less than a sliver of sunlight left on the horizon, she untied her bottoms and slid them off as well, sighing happily at the feeling of being naked on the beach. The weather was pleasant this time of year, and she loved feeling naughty when there was no one else around. She sighed, her eyes fluttering shut as she listened to the gentle crashing of waves and feeling the brine hit her soft, naked skin.

After a while of relaxing, she opened her eyes and found that she was incredibly wet; and not just due to the sea spray. She bit her lip softly, running her hand up her slick stomach to her chest, tweaking her nipple and releasing a soft yelp of pleasure and sighed happily, nestling into the nook deeper. Her hand snaked down her torso, across her pelvis, and was just lightly teasing the place she most wanted to touch.

When, suddenly, she heard it. Almost inaudible, the shifting of rocks. She looked around and saw nothing. Frowning, and in precaution, she pulled her bottoms back on and tied them. She'd continue her alone time in her home. She picked up her top and clambered down the rocks, looking across the moonlit beach. She was still alone, as she'd thought. Perhaps she was just paranoid. But there it was again. The soft squishing of sand underfoot, even if she wasn't moving. A chill ran up her spine. Someone was there.

She moved swiftly across the beach, back to her home, up on one of the rocky cliffs by the sea. It wasn't the safest place, especially in the event of a tsunami or storm or some other disaster mother earth would throw at her, but it was a beautiful thing. Most was painted a dark blue, but the side exposed to the sea was a lighter blue, worn by waves and salt. She climbed up a familiar path, worn by constant use, up the rocks and to her door. She slipped inside, listening to the comforting click of the door shutting and sighed happily, throwing off her bottoms unceremoniously.

She was already worked up again, teasing her clit softly with gentle yelps, but she would have time later. She wanted to be able to relax. She made her way up the stairs to the bathroom and ran the tap, pouring some bubble bath liquid in and smiling in satisfaction as the bubbles began to fill up the tub, matching the white ceramic vessel as she sat next to the water. No use cooling the warm water with her body until it was full. Taking this time to fully relax her body, she ran her hands from her her collarbone, along her breasts, teasing her nipples for a moment, down her stomach and pelvis and finally met her soft, wet entrance.

Figuring it was long enough and far more than enough teasing, she slipped one finger into herself gently, moaning gently as she slowly worked it in and out. She took her glasses off and set them on a side table, moaning and running a hand through her shoulder-length hair as she groaned and grunted, adding a second finger. She began panting and moaning, feeling her body heat up almost as hot as the tub when there was the noise. The noise that implied she was being tracked. But this time, it was the comforting sound of the front door clicking shut.

The sound was no longer comforting.

She quickly turned off the water in the tub, halfway full, and peered down the stairs. She saw nothing in her mostly dark home and shuddered at the thought of someone inside. Hadn't she locked the door? No... she had been too eager. She threw on a pink robe, avoiding the phrase "my overeagerness could be the death of me" for fear of tempting fate, and softly walked to the top of her stairs.

She knew it was against her better judgement, but she couldn't help herself from softly calling down the stairs, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Almost in response, there was a loud crash outside and a flash of light. Lightning. The clear skies must've suddenly decided it was time for a storm. She peered out the window and saw the dark gray clouds beginning to blot out the moon. As she turned to look back down the stairs, she thought she saw shifting shadows. She froze, totally silent and too afraid to move.

"H-hello?" she managed to choke out. "If-if someone's there, l-leave now. I'm dangerous!" It was meant to be a threat, but came out no more threatening than a timid mouse against a cat. She willed her body to move, her feet moving her to the top of the stairs, looking down. As another blast of thunder rocked the house, she shrieked, jumping back, her wet feet causing her to slip and fall on her ass. She swore and clambered up against the railing, but no imposing figure stood at the bottom of the stairs.

She sighed in relief. She shouldn't let her guard down, but she couldn't help feeling relieved at not seeing what all horror movies told her she should. This gave her a temporary boost of confidence as she moved down the stairs, one at a time, tentatively. She was suddenly very thankful that her stairs were carpetted, for fear that if they were anything but, she would've slipped and cracked her head open.

She finally reached the bottom stair, looking left into the kitchen then right into the living room. No movement. She flipped on the lights to both rooms and sat with her back against the front door so she could observe both rooms and the stairs. Slowly, she locked the door and began to move toward the kitchen, calling out once more, "Hello? Who's in the house?"

No response came except for the soft patter of rain on the exterior of her house.

She breathed softly in content, feeling safe for now. Back still towards the two exits of the kitchen, she moved over to the knife cabinet, opening the drawer and reaching inside. Instead, she felt wood. She paused, reaching around again. She felt no cold metal and no handle of plastic. There was nothing. An empty drawer. She turned quickly to find that her fears were true: the drawer had been emptied. Turning around once more, there was a figure standing in the doorway to her stairs. Her breath caught in her throat and she felt she could've vomited - if she could've made any noise or movement at all.

He stared at her with determined eyes, observing, soaking in all of her as she did the same. He wasn't tall, but wasn't short - about 5 feet and 10 inches, only a few inches taller than she was, with shaggy brown hair and soft, yet piercing blue eyes. He was scruffy, but not wildly so. His clothes were indescriminate - blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt. He wasn't overly large, but not toned, either. An average man wearing average clothes with an average appearance.

But the circumstances and, she feared, his intent, were not so average.

"Please," she tried softly, coming out as barely a whisper. This caused him to move, taking a slow step forward. She tried to take a step in the other direction, but he made a fast and hard stomp in the direction she was headed, forcing her to stop. The two were locked, eyes on each other, and he didn't look like he was going to let her pass anytime soon. He took another few steps toward her and she backed herself against the drawers, wishing the man hadn't been smart enough to take the knives - or any silverware for that matter.

"You were on the beach," he said. She was surprised, almost stunned, at his tone. It was soft and gentle, like he was talking to a friend that he'd known all his life.

"I- yes," she replied. He nodded.

"What were you doing?"

"Taking a walk." His mouth turned up in a crooked smile, and his eyes gleamed.

"Is that all?"

"Who are you?" she spat, changing the subject. "And why are you here?"

"We both know why I'm here," he replied, eyes narrowing slightly as he glared her down. She swallowed a lump in her throat.

"I'm afraid so," she whispered. He took another few steps forward, within arm's reach. But he didn't reach out, not yet. She whimpered softly, against her will, afraid of this man, but also... strangely attracted. He wasn't bad looking by any standards, and if the circumstances were different, she may have been more willing.

"Your necklace," he said, gesturing toward the necklace she was wearing. She glanced down and touched the cross gently.

"My mother's."

"You're Christian?" She nodded. "And a virgin?" She paled, fearing she knew where this conversation was quickly headed. "Well?" he pressed.

"Yes..." she said quietly with a slight nod.

"Good," he said briskly, moving forward to close the gap and pulling her face towards his in a hard kiss. His lips were firm but meshed to hers, matching perfectly. She pressed against his chest and struggled, but eventually gave up, saving her strength. She kissed him back, feeling his tongue infiltrate her mouth and she felt her eyes welling with tears as she played along, her own tracing against his.

She felt his lips curl up into the crooked smile as he undid the tie for her robe and she grabbed his wrists. He was stronger, though, and pulled it wide, exposing her naked body to him as he kissed her deeply, moving to her neck. She tried to resist the signals her body was screaming, how badly she wanted this, even as taboo and naughty as it was, and she gritted her teeth in resistance, grabbing his hair and attempting to wrench him from her body. However, it only made him more determined as he bit down her neck to her breasts, beginning to suckle and nibble on her soft flesh.

She inhaled sharply, biting back the moans she so desperately needed to release, curling her toes and her breathing now labored and shallow. He smiled, moving up to her face, gripping her hair. Her body moved to kiss him again, but he held her face only inches from his and she released a well-needed whimper. This only resulted in a grunt from him, further fueling his carnal desires as he slid a hand up her thigh, her eyes fluttering shut as his large fingers brushed her wet slit.

"You're wet," he whispered huskily. "You want this." She whimpered in response; not really a yes, but definitely not a no, either. He smiled, understanding her body language better than she did before slipping one finger into her. She gasped, eyes popping open as she gulped for breath. His fingers were so much bigger than hers, so much thicker. She groaned and swallowed back her temptation to grind her hips against his hand until she came, instead tightening her muscles, half in an attempt to force him from her and half in an attempt to make the feelings come on more strongly. Only one of the two happened.

He grinned, pushing his finger in deeper, arousing a mewl from her mouth as she clawed his arms. No matter how much she resisted or wished it away, a deep part of her subconscious, a carnal, animalistic part, was screaming for release as he fingered her faster, granting her more pleasure than her fingers or any toys ever had. She grunted, her fingers tangling in his hair, clutching his head as she panted and threw her own head back in a moan.

He grinned and she heard a buckle shifting, looking down to see him pull off his pants and boxers, his large, thick cock bobbing in front of him. She gasped and bit her lip. She'd never really seen one and tentatively wrapped her hand around it, stroking slowly and softly.

"Harder," he grunted, and she complied, tightening her grip and pumping faster. She suddenly, and quite oddly, found herself wondering if her slender fingers were working her rapist as well as he wished they would, and how she could do it better. As if to answer her thoughts, he smiled and moaned, "Suck me." Her cheeks flushed bright red.

"I've... Um... I've never..."

"First time for everything," he replied, pulling his finger from her, and suddenly she felt a void in herself, a need to be filled, a lust unlike any other. She bit her lip and gently lowered herself to her knees, face in perfect height with the man's big member. "I won't make you suck too much at first. Start slow." She nodded with a gulp and softly brought her lips to it, gently wrapping them around his engorged head. He grunted and ran his fingers through her hair, but didn't push her down. How chivalrous, she thought sarcastically.

She slowly bobbed up and down, taking a bit more into her mouth each time she went down, until she was able to safely take in roughly three fourths of his huge cock. When she tried to take more, she felt it tickle her throat and felt the urge to choke or cough, but instead pulled it out a bit, sucking and running her tongue up and down its length in her mouth as he released soft moans and grunts.

"Damn," he panted, "for a first timer, you are terrific." She felt herself blushing again, moving up and down his dick and sucking the head, making him twitch and gasp and she was slightly appaled to find herself grinning at his reaction. She told herself it was because he was being tortured as he rightfully deserved, but deep down it was the satisfactory grin of a job well done.

But she wasn't done yet. He pulled her from his cock, gasping for air and panting as he lifted her to kiss him. She kissed him hard with tongue and then suddenly she was lifted up onto the counter with a gasp. He was in front of her, his cock dripping with her saliva. Once again, her body betrayed her, legs sprayed to reveal her pussy, soaked through with her hot lust, her hands finding her breasts and gently tweaking them and moaning.

"Please," she pleaded, so much different from the first plea she'd begged when she first saw him. He grinned, presumably in the same ironic mindset that she was thinking in, and pressed forward, rubbing his member to her until it found purchase, gently pushing the head in. She gasped, hands clamping around her slightly more than average breasts, eyes squeezing shut from the slight pain. Suddenly, in the darkness behind her eyelids, she felt his hands grab her hips and she was pulled forward as he pushed forward.

The result was explosive. As a crash of thunder sounded outside, she screamed, feeling as though he was ripping her apart from the inside out with his huge, thick cock. She panted and groaned loudly, squeezing her pussy tight for reasons she couldn't understand as he slowly pumped out, then back in. Her vision blurred and popped with multicolored stars as she panted and gasped for breath, her body begging release from the excrutiating pain that he was thrusting into her.

Slowly, but surely, the pain subsided, mingling and merging into a new feeling, an incredibly hot feeling that radiated from her very core, and her gasps and cries became less out of pain as out of sheer, raw pleasure. She grew hungry for this man inside of her and started pumping her hips to meet his and he grinned.

"Feel better now?" he grunted and she growled like an animal in response. He chuckled, grabbing her hips and thrusting deeper and harder, making her moan loudly in response. He yanked her off the cabinet, bending her over, her breasts pressed against the cold counter as he thrusted into her from behind. A new feeling ripped through her like a shockwave; he was pressing up against something inside of her she didn't know she had, and she loved it. She screamed in response, bucking her hips and arching her back as she panted.

He fucked her harder and faster as she groaned, feeling his nails dig into her hips and his thrusting speed up. She'd never had sex, but she could figure she understood this simple, yet subtle, motion from the man. She smiled, reaching down to rub her clit, forcing screams of ecstacy from her lips as she rubbed in hard circles and he pumped his long cock deeper into her. She panted and screamed louder and harder, finally feeling her body tighten and contract in waves as finality hit her. A flash of light from outside, a crash of thunder, and her own orgasm seemed in perfect sync as her body rocked violently and she gasped for breath, which her body couldn't seem to find.

The man pulled out, groaning and grunting as he shot ropes of hot, sticky cum onto her twitching figure and he groaned, pumping the rest out of his shaft with his fist until he had been completely satisfied and leaned against her.

"Holy fuck," she whispered. He smiled and nodded.

"Holy fuck," he repeated. She collapsed to the counter, panting and gasping. "I never did get your name." She smiled, almost laughed out loud, at the sentiment.

"Lily. What's yours?"

"Just Lily?"

"I don't think 'Just Lily' is a very manly name." He grinned.

"Michael."

"Michael... interesting." He smiled and pulled her hair softly as he kissed her neck, biting gently, causing more shivers and shockwaves to travel up and down her spine.

"I think this could be the start of something fun." She smiled and nodded, tangling her fingers in his hair.

"Very fun," she repeated with a smile.