The Beach House Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee excused herself after they were done with taking the bedroom pictures, making her way back to her dressing room to change.

This time she came out in a black garter belt, matching stockings, heels, and a large pearl necklace. Dee walked into the living room, quickly past Jack as he scrambled to find his camera. Dee smiled to herself as she caught the look in his eyes. She knew she had picked the right outfit.

Jack thought she would stop to pose in the living room, but he was wrong. She made her way through the room, out onto the deck. Turning she raised one hand, and motioned him to follow her outside. He was very happy to accommodate her wishes.

Once the two of them were outside, Jack positioned himself with the sun behind him and Dee in front. She started to pose and he started to take pictures. She moved around the deck, and then further out. Jack thought she was trying to draw an audience, and in no time she did as people spotted her half naked on the deck getting her picture taken. He was certain that he caught a knowing smile from her when a group of young men stopped to watch her model. She turned towards them to remove the garter belt. Standing with her back to Jack, she stood up, spread her legs slightly, thrust her breasts out towards her audience and posed. Jack snapped away with her audience in the background.

In no time she had removed any clothing that remained. Other than the pearls and heels she was completely naked to the sun and to her spectators. Jack couldn't wait to review these shots later.

Just as suddenly as her posing on the deck started, it ended with her picking up her clothing and walking back into the beach house. Their voyeurs had expanded to both men and women; it was the young college guys that shouted their displeasure with her departure.

Jack remained on the deck, not knowing what would happen next, but hoping that if he remained outside, this would hold their audience. He was correct. She came back out, in a small blue bikini, covered by a sheer white-laced robe, barefoot, sunhat, and sunglasses. She walked pass Jack and made her way off the deck and towards the beach. Jack followed behind.

Dee walked towards the three young men standing on the path to the beach; each very tanned, having just returned from swimming. As she walked by she asked, "Would you like to see more of me? Yes? Then follow us." As young men of their age, it was their penis that was thinking for them now, not their brains.

A good size group followed Dee and her photographer as they made their way down the beach, stopping slightly beyond the last beach house. Dee walked to the water's edge, turned, pulled off her robe and started to pose again. Under the robe she wore a tiny string bikini. The two triangles that cupped her breasts, strained to stay on her body. The very small strip of cloth between her legs did little to cover her pussy. A series of a few strings was all there was to hold the cloth in place. She looked naked from behind. She ran into the waves, kicked up the water, letting the water wet the little cloth that covered her, causing it to cling even more tightly to her body. She smiled as she looked upon her audience, clearly catching the reaction she was having on these young men. They remained outside the camera's view, though Jack did his damnedest to get them into a few pictures.

Dee reached back, lifted one arm up from behind and pulled the small string that held her bikini top. It popped off, much to the delight of the three young men. Dee saw their reaction and danced over to where they stood. She moved up between them, reaching out to place her arms around two of them before they could run away. Jack did not miss this and started to rapidly fire away with his camera.

The men were pleasantly surprised to find her between them, and did not try to move away. She asked if they would pose with her, and each said yes. Dee moved around them, pulling them into her body or rubbing her body against their naked chests. They returned the favor by running their hands over her body. She was becoming aroused.

They were not shy. They ran their hands over her ass, and grabbed a breast when they could. Dee did not stop them, but encouraged them to play with her as Jack continued to take his pictures. Dee was feeling the effects of having three sets of hands on her body, and did not resist when one hand found its way down between her legs, under the tiniest piece of cloth. She closed her eyes, moaned, and let the hand play with her body.

They picked her up and held her in the air while they played with her, each concentrating on an exposed part of her body. Her movement and their hands finally forced the last piece of clothing to fall from her body, leaving her naked, off the ground, in their arms. She was on her way to an orgasm. Jack did not miss what was happening. He kept his camera focused on her and how the three young men were playing with her naked.

Dee's eyes were closed tight, while three pairs of hands were moving over her body. The fingers between her legs had found her clit, which only added to her excitement. One of her secret fantasies was being taken against her will by a stranger. Now she had three strangers playing right into her fantasy. It did not take her long. She came hard.

The three of them knew exactly what they were doing. They were pleased with their work and exchanged a secret male smile as her orgasm took control of her body. They were hoping that this would move her to the next level where she might return the favor. They held onto her, continued to touch her body, letting her squirm in their arms.

Suddenly she stopped moving and they stopped playing. Dee opened her eyes, looked at one of the men and said thank you. She pushed away, dropping to the sand; just soon enough, because one of them was in the process of dropping his bathing trunks, thinking it was time for the next phase.

"Sorry guys, that's all you get of me. I belong to someone else and not you."

One of the young men protested, but she was firm. "You got to feel me up and I received an orgasm in return. That's as far as it goes. Sorry."

Dee knew that she had worked these three up and it was time to bring this session to an end. She made her way over to collect her clothing, and then moved quickly over behind Jack. Using him as a shield, as she stood naked behind her photographer.

Jack, realizing that this wonderful session was now over, barked a goodbye to the men and stood his ground. These guys were disappointed, but they understood that it would not go any further.

Dee put on her robe as she and Jack made their way back to the house.

***** ***** ***** *****

Dee reviewed the shots, and selected the set that would be used on Jack's website. She signed the release form that he had printed up, and was just getting out of the chair to find her clothes to get dressed.

"You know we could take one more set of pictures that would make him very jealous before you leave."

"And what might that involve?" Dee answered, guessing where his question was going.

"We could retire to my bedroom for one last set of pictures of the two of us."

"And who would be our photographer?"

"Oh, I have an automatic option that we could use."

"I bet you do. But you will have to be content with what you already have. Nothing more."

Jack was hoping for a different answer. "Well, you can't blame me for trying." He forced a smile.

"Nope, I guess I can't. And you can't blame me for saying no." Dee picked up a few items and walked off to get dressed.

Ten minutes later Dee walked out of the changing room, dressed, with gym bag in tow. "When do you think these pictures will be up on-line?"

"Probably late tomorrow morning." He answered.

"Good. If this does not make him jealous, nothing will." And she left.

***** ***** ***** *****

Jack found that he had well over two hundred pictures when he calmed down later that day to complete his work. As he stepped through the series of shots he was amazed at how many good shots he had gotten of her. She made it easy. The camera liked her, making his work enjoyable.

It was well after dinner when he finished preparing the pictures she had selected and wrote the story. He wanted to get this right and reviewed his work three times before he was completely satisfied. He did not push them to the WEB that evening. He would review them once more after a good night's rest, to make sure everything was done correctly. They were posted early the next morning.

***** ***** ***** *****

The next morning Dan noticed his wife in a very good mood. She seemed to almost be dancing in the kitchen preparing breakfast. He had worried about her the day before, noting she was gone for hours. Thinking it best, he did not ask where she had gone. Dan didn't know that shortly he would find out.

After breakfast, Dee went into their bedroom and retrieved the laptop. She powered the machine up in the living room. Dee found the site and also found her pictures. They had already been posted for hours and the comments were already in the hundreds. She made sure she could browse the pictures out of his line of sight. She also spent time reading the comments, which brought dampness between her legs. She was pleased. It was time to let the cat out of the bag.

"Dan, I have a surprise to show you."

Dan was very shocked to hear what she just said.

"Come here and listen to what I have to say first." She was now issuing instructions. "I don't want you to say a word. Just sit down here, look at what I have to show you, and when you are done looking, we can talk. Otherwise I will not show you what I have. Is that understood?"

Dan answered, "Yes." Then he sat down in front of the laptop, while letting her control the mouse. As soon as he was facing the screen, she maximized the browser that was already running. He recognized the sight immediately and scanned the page full of girl friends, wives, and lovers until he stopped the picture of his wife. She was naked, at the waves with a beach full of people watching her pose.

"Who took these?" He asked.

"Take control of the mouse, and do not talk until after you have looked at all the pictures." She firmly repeated.

Dan wanted to ask his questions now, not later. Fearing that she would pull the plug, he quietly took control and double clicked on the initial picture. What he found next surprised him. There were a series of thumbnail pictures showing his very naked wife on a strange bed, outside on someone else's deck, on the beach in the waves, and surrounded by three young men that appeared to be playing with his wife's body and feeling her up. His hand shook, not knowing if he should continue or stop.

He enlarged each picture, one at a time, read the caption, and then moved to the next. Every now and then he would let a sigh out or quickly say, Oh My God. Finally he closed the last picture, sat back, looked up at his wife, and waited.

Seeing that he was looking for her to say something, she said, "Okay, ask."

"I know you, it looks like you were having an orgasm. Did you?"

"Yes."

"Did you plan for that to happen?"

"No, it just presented itself and I let it happen."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Did they fuck you?"

"No, no one fucked me. They wanted to. I didn't let it go that far."

"Did Jack fuck you?"

"NO!"

"Why did you do this?"

"Because you took control away from me by what you did, and I wanted you to experience how I felt."

"Oh my God! That is what this is all about."

"So, how did it feel?" She reprimanded him.

"It scared me. I thought I was losing you."

"Good. Next time ask and don't sneak around behind my back. If you had asked you might have gotten the answer you wanted."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I enjoyed doing these shots! Can't you see that in the pictures? It was exciting to become so sexual. It really got me hot. So hot, I can't wait to fuck you now."

Dan looked up deep into his wife's eyes to see her lust. "You enjoyed being a nude model, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Would you be a nude model for me again?"

"If you will ask and stop sneaking behind my back. Can you do that?"

The excitement was growing in his pants, "Yes, I can do that for my wife.'

"Good. Then let's fuck."

He didn't need to be asked twice. Without saying a word, he rose up, walked over to his wife, planted a deep kiss on her lips, and started to undress her. There would not be time to move to the bedroom. The living room would do fine, and if anyone was watching, that would be all the better.

***** ***** ***** *****

Later that day they headed home. It was hard to believe, but two weeks had ended and they were done with their vacation this year. The conversation was brisk and lively. As empty nesters Dee and Dan were already thinking about next year. Who knows, they might find another beach or another venue altogether. As long as it included posing Dee naked, it would be a good vacation.

They were driving down the road when Dee turned to Dan and asked, "Are we still planning to go camping the first weekend of next month?"

Dan was somewhat surprised by her question, "Yes, we always go camping after the beach. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure. I need to buy a few things before we go." Dee smiled to herself, knowing quite well why she asked. It turns out she asked Jack if he would like to voyeur them again at a campsite. She was thinking of surprising Dan with a new set of pictures.

Special thanks to DocBlue for his edit work on all chapters of this story.

12