The Beach Hut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her gasp as she felt it drive full into her, then the picture changed and she was standing up, but bent over as Colin fucked her from behind, leaning over her back to squeeze her tits, while Jim stood in front of her, inserting his cock into her mouth.

I knew why my mind had changed the situation round.

About two years previously, I had come home unexpectedly early on a Saturday afternoon – actually, to be honest, it wasn't really an accident. Once or twice before, I had wondered why Dad went for 'a little nap' on Saturday afternoons, and why Mum took so long taking him a cup of tea to wake him up, and one of my friends had said they were probably 'shagging'.

At first, I didn't pay much attention, but, as I got a little older, and curious about sex, I thought about quite a lot and, that afternoon, I actually sneaked back to the house to see if I could see anything.

As I came in, there was no-one downstairs, but I could hear sounds from upstairs, so I took off my shoes and crept up to the landing. Their bedroom door was open and I could see in from the top of the stairs.

I saw, immediately, that my friend had been right – but what she hadn't guessed was that my Dad was wearing a stocking mask, and that Mum was pretending that he was a masked intruder, who was raping her!

She was bent forward, her hands on the dressing-table. She was wearing a summer dress, but it was pulled open at the front and Dad's hands were mauling her breasts, while the dress was bunched up round her hips, her panties round her ankles, and Dad was pistoning into her from behind.

She was pleading with him to let her go, and take her jewellery and money, and he was saying he had been watching her for ages, waiting for a chance to get his hands on her tits and his cock up her cunt – and he had six mates who would be arriving at any minute, and they were all going to fuck her senseless.

I watched, not fully understanding, but very excited, until Dad suddenly stiffened against her bottom and started groaning and panting – then I hurried back downstairs and didn't come home again for another two hours.

And there was one other time – before that – when we had had a party in our house one Christmas. I was only about ten, and I had gone to bed and was sleeping when, for some reason, I woke up. It wasn't very noisy, but I could hear the sound of people downstairs, and I crept to my bedroom door for a look.

I opened the door a little, and saw my Mum and a man who worked with my Dad, on the landing. Mum's back was against the wall and they were kissing. But, also, Mum's dress was pulled up at the front – right up, so that I could see her panties, and the man's hand was inside them and Mum was making funny noises.

Well, now I knew what the noises she had been making meant, because I had just had my cunt felt for the first time and, although I had been frightened, the silent little gasps of excitement which never left my throat were the same as the ones Mum had been making when John Templeman had his fingers up her.

I couldn't rest, lying on the sand, thinking about my mother, being 'raped' by my father, finger-fucked by his friend, and spied on, naked, by Jim and Colin and their seedy friends. I thought about Colin, again, fucking my mother and my hand recalled the feel of his thick cock as I unwillingly masturbated him.

The area between my legs was very uncomfortable – moist and warm and itching – but I couldn't touch it, here. I jumped to my feet. I had to find somewhere private. I walked up the sand towards the public toilets – and saw that the door of the second last changing-hut was open!

My legs turned to jelly. No, I couldn't – but I wanted to! I couldn't help it – it was as if something was dragging me towards it. My cunt was soaking now, in anticipation, my heart beating like a triphammer, my mouth almost painfully dry.

I reached the door and, without stopping to think, stepped inside and closed it behind me. I slumped onto the bench, breathing hard, and wondered, for the first time, what I was going to do, now. They probably weren't there, anyway. Maybe some other boys were there – they couldn't be the only ones who knew about these two cubicles.

It was getting hot in there, and I was losing my nerve. I would go to the toilet, after all – but the thought of letting them see something else wouldn't let me go. What would they do if they saw me putting my hand inside – there – and …?

I jumped at the soft rap on the door. It must be one of my parents, I thought, wondering why I had gone in here. I crept over to the door.

"Who is it?" I called, as calmly as I could.

"It's me, girl," came Jim's voice, low and urgent. "Let me in!"

Without thinking, I slid the bolt, and he was in like quicksilver. Immediately, he went top the back wall and hung his t-shirt on a protruding nail.

"Right – now, we're private, like," he said, and immediately put his arms round me and kissed me – hard – on the mouth. Our tongues mingled and his hand dropped down my back and squeezed my bottom. He pulled me into him and I felt the hard length of his penis pressing against my belly.

"You feel that?" he said.

I gulped, and nodded.

"You goin' to toss me off, like Colin." It wasn't a question. He grasped my wrist and placed my hand flat against the bulge in his swimming shorts. Automatically, I closed my hand round it, and squeezed.

"Yeah," he breathed. "That's a good start, girl."

His hand was now inside my swimsuit, squeezing one of my bottom cheeks. The other one came up and fondled my breast, then swiftly undid the tie at the back of my neck. He stepped back, slightly, and pulled the front of my swimsuit down.

My naked breasts tumbled out. My nipples were already erect. His hand came round and felt my breast, rubbing the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

I wasn't surprised when he grabbed my swimsuit again, and pulled it right off. I had stopped thinking. I wanted to be naked. I wanted him to finger me between the legs while I held his cock and tossed him off, as I had done for his brother.

I wasn't disappointed. His hand darted up my inner thigh and a finger slid easily inside my soaking slit – then another one. I felt them go further in, exploring the damp depths. I wanted him to touch my little button, but I was too embarrassed to tell him.

"Hey, girl," he breathed, leaning into my neck. "Isn't it time you got my dick out/"

My hands were shaking as I tried to undo the string tie at the top of his shirts. It took ages, and all the time, his fingers were inside me, making me quiver with excitement. Then, at last, the string parted, and I pulled down his shorts.

I didn't look at his penis. I just reached a hand for it and felt it slap into my palm. I waited for the feel of the silvery stuff that had been dangling from Colin's, but it wasn't there. I tried to remember what I had done with Colin's cock, to make him come, and started moving my hand up and down it.

But then I felt Jim pushing me back against the wall of the hut. My back touched it and he came right up to me – and then, to my surprise and disappointment, he slid his fingers out of me and put his hands under my bottom.

"Put your arms round my neck, girl," he whispered and, bewildered, I did as he said.

Then his hands gripped the tops of my thighs and he lifted me. My back scraped a little against the painted wood of the wall as he pulled me up. Automatically, I wound my arms round his neck for support and, without realising it, I parted my legs as his hands raised my thighs.

It wasn't until I felt the head of his cock stabbing between my thighs that I realised what was happening …

"No!" I whispered, fiercely, to him, trying to snap my thighs shut, but his body was wedged between them.

"Shut up," he said. "You know you need a good fucking. Colin said so, and I reckon he's right."

As he spoke, his hand reached down and guided his cock to the entrance to my splayed cunt and, before I could protest again, it was too late.

With a grunt of satisfaction, Jim thrust his hips forward and, for the first time in my life, I experienced the sensation of a penis pushing between my spread thighs and into my welcoming cunt. For, despite my protests, my cunt was ready for him – I was ready for him.

It was a quick coupling, that first one. The episode in the beach tent had obviously got Jim very excited, and he came very quickly, but he soon recovered and then he had me again, on the floor of the hut and this time he made me come before pulling out of me and showing me how to make him climax, using my mouth and hands.

I realise, now, the actual sex wasn't that special, but it was the occasion of me losing my virginity, and, as we left, Jim took his t-shirt off the wall – then showed me where the spy hole was, about six feet away to the right.

He said Colin had promised not to disturb us, as long as he and his mates got to watch. I was mortified and angry at the time, but now, I still get wet between the legs when I think of these greasy layabouts watching me get my first fuck!

The End

(Please send e-mail comments.)

12