The Beach Trip

Story Info
Continued story of Anastasia's adventures.
5.7k words
4.33
45.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers

We were saying good-bye to the boys and readying for our beach trip. Renee was going to explain the facts of life to Ms. Anastasia Elizabeth Messier. Good bad or indifferent the rules and life plans were going to be laid out in this chapter. We were getting ready to explore another side of our growing relationship. We will be enjoying some well-deserved time together as Anna and Renee, as wife and wife, lesbian lovers entwined in a new world of lust and exploration.

When we got up we bid the guys good-bye and told them they would hear from us in a week or so. At least that was if we didn’t meet someone to replace them. They both had a very sad look on their faces. They looked like a couple of puppy dogs that had just been disciplined.

Renee let out a hardy laugh and explained to them regardless of what we found at the beach we would be calling them.

A sigh of relief escaped William’s mouth and I looked at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered to him reminding him of my little promise.

I also reminded him to be prepared for Renee’s call and instructions that would follow.

He was grinning from ear to ear. He told me it was a call we would be waiting for breathlessly.

Renee told him, “ I know you are you little bitch. It is a call that just might change your entire life.”

What are you talking about asked Stephen?

“That my well hung man is none of your business. You should only be so lucky to be considered for a position William may be considered for.”

Well I don’t know what it is your talking about but I am jealous.

“Stephen you have no idea just how jealous you will be in the future.”

Sounds like I want a piece of the action.

“Sorry my dear but that isn’t going to happen. You have got to fulfill a certain need and there is nothing you have shown me to bring to the table yet.”

I got a monster cock isn’t that enough? My cock is bigger than his.

“As I have already said you bring nothing to the table. If cock size was really an issue I can get a dildo far bigger than you are any day of the week. In fact my sweet you may have just talked yourself out of the best piece of ass you ever had. And the best piece of ass you have not had.”

Please don’t leave me out of this.

“Stephen the decision has never been yours from the get go so I will inform you of our decision when we return. And if I hear another word out of your mouth I already know what it will be.”

He hung his head in a shameful manner and just nodded he understood fully.

“Now you too get out of here and let us ladies get ready to go. As for you William you better not even think of discussing this issue with Stephen or else you can forget everything we have talked about. And any possibility of a future relationship.”

Yes ma’am I understand. I understand just how much I have too lose and in fact I am the only one that stands to lose.

“I am glad we are on the same wave length. You gentlemen need to go now.”

With that last statement they left and we went upstairs to get our stuff together and ready to roll. She told me to pack my overnight bag with all my cosmetic needs and toiletries that I would need.

I asked her about my clothes and she told me she had already had everything packed and ready. The suitcases were in her closet and she told me where they were and to get hem and put them in the car. After I loaded up the car she told me to shower and she would have my dress laid out for me.

She told me this weekend we would be discussing the rest of my life. I really got nervous when those words came out. Once again she noticed my uneasiness and being the good wife she is reassured me.

“Its all good darling don’t worry about a thing. I just simply meant that I would answer all the questions that I’m sure have been ringing in your head. I understand this has all been a whirlwind, and that’s the reason we are going away just you and me. So I can take the time to fill you in on just what is going to happen from now on. Now lets get going we have a nice trip ahead of us and I want to get checked in. Go make yourself beautiful my dear.”

All my cosmetics are packed.

“You won’t need any I have a pair of sunglasses that should flatter Anna’s face perfectly. With these on you won’t need but just a touch of blush and some lipstick. You can use mine before I pack my overnight. I mean what are girlfriends for if you can’t borrow a little makeup from time to time.” She giggled and patted me on the ass and told me to get moving.

So I got cleaned up as fast as I could. Shaved very closely and made sure my brows were done just right. As I came out of the bathroom I saw a lovely pink sundress on the bed with a matching pink panty and bra set. There were some hose beside that in suntan, and finally a pair of pink 4-inch heels with a sexy ankle strap on it. Thank you Renee I love it! They are perfect for a nice beach trip.

“I have another surprise for you dear.”

Baby I don’t know if I can handle another surprise.

“This is not a big one.”

She pulled out another wig from her closet. This one was a very blonde wig styled in a straight hairdo that hung down several inches past my shoulders. The way it was styled I could wear it so it swept down across half of my face. It was very sexy! I hugged her and squealed with joy. Once again I was thanking her over and over.

“Ok let’s get this party started.”

As I put on the finishing touches we were ready to head out the door. I grabbed a small clutch purse and out the door we went. As we got to the car I started for the drivers side to open her door that’s when she informed me she was doing the driving. I walked around the other side of the car and she was right behind me.

She opened the door for me and as I got in closed it for me. I thought to myself it’s great being a woman!

When Renee got in she told me, “Ok now for the ground rules.”

I told her I didn’t understand what she was talking about with the ground rules.

“What I mean is the rules by which you live the rest of your life. We need to discuss some important issues and I need your input since it really does concern you.”

I have thoroughly enjoyed all this wonderful attention as Anna, but I got to tell you I have been wondering just how serious you were when you told me this was forever.

She shot me a very serious look that told me I screwed up.

“This isn’t a game my dear. I wasn’t joking when I told you things were going to change. Your life as a man is over. When I told you I resigned for you I was serious. You are no longer employed. You will have to get another profession and since your new lifestyle doesn’t exactly lend it to many employer friendly positions we will have to give this some thought. I am really thinking about opening my own ad agency. I will need a secretary and you would be perfect for that. Before that happens you will have a certain amount of schooling that will have to take place. Mainly going to an executive secretary program and then going to some kind of finishing school to get you thoroughly acquainted with the feminine world. You will need to be as convincing as possible in your mannerisms since your physical appearance will not be so convincing.”

Hun I don’t know if I want to be a secretary. I mean it would be great to work with you everyday, but I don’t know about a secretary.

“Look Anastasia Elizabeth, you don’t have any transferable skills that we can capitalize on. We can discuss some jobs that you find interesting, but we may be limited on the scope right now. In addition I also want you to grow your hair and nails to a more feminine length. The wigs will do for now but I want you to be able to have your own hair.”

But Renee do you realize the changes that will encompass?

“No sweetheart do you realize what it encompasses? I have already thought everything through all the way to sexual reassignment surgery if it ever comes to that.”

Sexual Reassignment Surgery, I have never even had a thought about that Renee. I just wanted to get more familiar with my feminine side. I think this has just gone to far.

“It’s not about what you want anymore. I won’t say this again. If I so choose for you to go through with the surgery than you can count yourself as another cunt in this world. You don’t have any decision making power when it comes to this. You are Anastasia Elizabeth Messier. We will work on getting you the proper identification in time, but for now I still enjoy watching you hand over your male id and seeing the look on yours and their faces. It gets me so wet.”

Where are we going to get our hair done Renee?

“Same place I always get it done.”

But they will all know then.

“Don’t be silly Anna they already know now.”

I was absolutely mortified. These women have seen me in their shop for years as this man and now they know just how much of a sissy bitch I was. This couldn’t be good no matter what the end result.

“Sweetheart they have been asking for over a week now when they will get to meet you. I told you that your male ego is dead. Almost everyone we associate with has been clued in about you my dear. Most have been sympathetic and anxious to meet you. There have been a few that have scoffed and are unwilling to accept this new arrangement. I have told them to kiss our ass and drop dead. We don’t need them. I also told them that if they attempted to smear you I would destroy what life they have with my connections.”

Let me start by saying you know I am nothing but grateful for what you have done and are going to do in my life. I guess I am just a little scared on how society is going to take hold of Anna. I just need to remember you have it planned and would do anything to hurt me. I love you Renee. More and more every day, my love has grown to a level I never dreamed of. You are my everything. So when is our first appointment?

“As soon as we get back from the beach. They are going to give you a manicure and pedicure. They will also style your hair as feminine as possible and will continue to until you have beautiful locks of hair all styled to lust after. Your nails will be wonderful claws by which you will gouge a man’s back with while he is reaming that pussy of yours. And last but not least electrolysis will be started also to assist with that pesky hair we don’t want.”

Wow that really is a full schedule my love. It sounds like it will be a full day.

“Oh yes Anna every time you go to the salon you will be there all day. It takes awhile for them to get you fixed up. Especially since they will have so much to do to you. This first trip to the salon will take extra long. They really have heavy work to do. Oh yes, by the way you have a doctor’s appointment the following day. Dr. Richards will be giving you a full physical and examining you to get you started on hormones. Well at least taking a look at you to see if hormones will be feasible.”

Baby are you really sure about this hormone thing? I mean that is a permanent scenario. Breasts once grown don’t go away without a surgery. This seems a little too permanent doesn’t it?

“You really don’t get it do you bitch! You are going to be as female as I choose you to be. This is not an optional decision for you. You will do as I tell you to do. I am only going over the itinerary for you as a courtesy. It isn’t to ask your input or feel you out on your side of the issue. You made your bed now lie in it. A woman is equipped with breasts and you will know the pleasure and agony of breasts. The only experience you won’t experience is triple penetration of mouth, pussy, and anal penetrations at once. I do however have a plan to give you three cocks penetrating you at once though. That will be down the road though. You are not ready for that by any means.”

I didn’t think it was possible for her to shock me any more, but once again I underestimated her determination. The thought of three cocks at once can only mean one of two things. Either it is two cocks at once in my mouth or two cocks in my pussy. I shudder to think of the pain that would inflict. My god what have I gotten myself into? I don’t know if this is a dream or a nightmare. Either way it seems I am stuck in whatever world I have chosen for myself. I better get a grip on this and get myself thinking her way.

“Don’t look so glum sweetheart it is not the end of the world. Look at all the great new possibilities that are getting ready to come our way. There will be so many more options that you haven’t even thought of yet. I’m so excited for you Anna. Smile my love all your dreams are here and only gonna get better. Everything your heart desired is only a day away. Things you only thought would be a fantasy are about to be a reality. Forget about the all prejudices you are afraid of and let loose. Feel womanhood, become womanhood, and allow womanhood to fill all your senses. Allow it to fill every inch of your body head to toe.”

That’s easy for you to say Renee you have been a woman all your life. This is all new to me.

“Correction you have been a woman all your life it’s just no one ever allowed you to become the woman you were always meant to be.”

I know your right deep down my love it is something I am going to have to ease into.

“Time is not on your side so you better forget easing anything. Headlong into this is a better way to get use to this. By the end of this week I expect you to figure out what it is you want to do career wise. You also need to be thinking about breast size. Just how big you think you might want to go. Decisions are going to be the theme for this weekend and you have a bunch of them to make. We will be at the beach house very shortly so start thinking about some of the things we have discussed.”

Where exactly are we staying anyway?

“A friend of mine owed me a favor and hooked us up in this place. The place we are staying is a very exclusive resort and we owe the owner of this place big time.”

What do you mean big time? And just who is this owner?

“Not to worry your little pussy should be getting a rest. The owner of this place just wants me for the weekend. I figure you can get some practice on the finer arts of womanhood from another sexy woman. From what Michelle tells me this girl is drop dead gorgeous. And a hard-core lesbian to boot. So you really don’t have the equipment to satisfy her. She does want to include you in some way, Michelle didn’t tell me what though.”

I was sure Renee’s description was probably very close since I know Michelle. She is red hot and she is also a lesbian. I have seen some of her past girlfriends and everyone were cover girls. I was getting very excited at the possibility of seeing my wife in another hot lesbian scene. This is just getting better by the minute.

“Well it is not long now according to the directions she gave me we should be there in just a few minutes.”

I trust you are right my love but we are in the middle of nowhere. This is just a wooded section of beach strip. I don’t see any resort for miles.

“Like I said it is a very exclusive resort and it is very secluded at that. So the entrance to this place isn’t going to be lit up in neon.”

Ok Renee whatever you say I am sure it is going to be lovely.

Sure enough in just a few miles we came upon a heavy gate and guard building. Renee turned into the drive and pulled out an envelope and handed it to the gentleman. He opened it smiled at us, winked at me and waved us through. He stopped Renee and told her to follow the drive down to the end where another gentleman will greet us. He will take our vehicle and get our luggage to our suite. And the head mistress will fill us in on our itinerary.

“Miss Renee and Miss Anastasia may I please take you belongings to your suite. Mistress Cindy is awaiting you in the main hall right through those arches over there.”

“Yes my handsome young man you may take our things and you can give word to Miss Cindy we are on our way as soon as we stop at the ladies room.”

“Yes ma’am right away.”

As we meandered our way to meet Miss Cindy I noticed that most everyone there were couples. This was not the odd part. The unusual thing was most of the couples I saw were same sex couples. I could also see some ladies that were in the same category I was in. We will just say budding young woman in training. I made my observations known to Renee and she informed me of some of the not so obvious situations at this resort.

“Honey this is a resort that caters to the lifestyles of Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgender couples. This is one of the reasons it is so secluded as to allow anyone the freedom to be whoever it is they are without all the pressure of society and their prejudice. This is why we are here. Michelle thought of us instantly after she found out about our new arrangement. When we get back you will have to thank her personally. So just kick back and relax sweetheart you are in a dream world that everyone here understands you. So feel free to be yourself no holds bared.”

“That is correct Anna.”

Cindy’s voice startled me. E E Excuse me?

“I was just reaffirming your lovely wife’s revelations about our wonderful little resort here. You will never find a more relaxing and carefree environment that caters to all the wonderful people of this world. Let me introduce myself. I am Cindy and I am the Head Mistress of the facilities. Anything your heart desires we are here at your beck and call. Call on me day or night for even the smallest thing and I assure you it will be taken care of. We are here to please you.”

“Thank you Miss Cindy. If you would be so kind to direct us to our suite so we can freshen up and find out just what juicy tidbits await us.”

“Miss Renee I would love to show your…well how do you refer to Miss Anastasia? You see we have so many different types of clients that grace our presence I don’t want to be presumptuous and make a mistake.”

“That’s quite alright Miss Cindy. Anna is my wife. We are wife and wife. She is a very submissive wife but I don’t force her to be called sissy or anything along that lines unless she has pissed me off then she will hear it.”

“Ok then Miss Renee and Miss Anna will you please follow me to your suite. As you know Miss Renee you will be having a very special guest arrive within the hour. You two must really be special. It’s not every day that Miss Lauren allows the use of her private suite. I understand you are friends with a VERY good friend of hers.”

“Yes Miss Cindy we are and I am very grateful for this pleasant opportunity. Is Miss Lauren a business woman?”

“To say the least. Miss Lauren owns this entire resort. She is one of the wealthiest women in the country. She is also very powerfully aligned with political figures and business tycoons. You are two of the luckiest ladies I know right now, but yes please get ready. She should be here very shortly and I will let her tell you some of the things she has planned for you two.”

She took us through several long corridors and past some incredible suites. This place was obviously for people with some cash to blow. When we arrived at the suite it had a spectacular door. Appeared to be cherry wood so finely crafted with some breath taking stain glass windows in the panes. On the door were the words “The Pleasure Palace”. Cindy let us in the door and there were two-dozen roses there one for Renee and one for me. They were beautiful flowers. Then I looked around this humungous place that was just phenomenal.

Works of art lined the walls, ancient sculptures adored the rooms, hanging from the ceiling were crystal chandeliers. Lavish tapestries were in place for curtains. All the eyes could behold were just incredible. This was just too much for me to handle. I felt like a princess in all this luxury. It was absolutely something out of a movie set. Miss Lauren obviously was a very special woman. She had a place worthy of royalty and Renee and I were here to be spoiled.

wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers
12