The Beaches of Belize

Story Info
Or is it the bitches of Belize?
4.4k words
4.5
95.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another short story for you. There is no explicit sex in this one. Enjoy! Thanks to Scalia for his patient editing.

Your votes and constructive comments are appreciated, as they will help me grow.

We were all eagerly waiting for the passengers to appear in the airport luggage area. There was my brother-in-law, Bob, with his two daughters, Danika, 9 years old and Louise, 7 years old. With me were my son, David, 12 years old and my daughter Sheila, 9 years old. The kids were holding a large sign over their heads that read 'Welcome home Moms.'

Two weeks ago, my wife Mandy and her sister, Helen, went on a vacation to the beaches of Belize. It's a very good way to escape the frigid winters of Minnesota especially in January.

Finally the passengers from the plane started to appear at the door. The kids erupted in shouts when they saw their mothers. Both women were splendid with their nice tan and the glorious smiles they gave us when they saw the welcoming committee.

Mandy kissed David and Sheila and gave them big hugs. She then turned toward me and I was rewarded with a hot kiss. I took her in my embrace and had a hard time letting go.

"I missed you a lot Baby!" I said.

Mandy talked in my ear. "Wait till later tonight, Honey," she whispered. "I'll show you how much I missed you too."

And that night she surely proved it. After 15-years of marriage, she knows a thing or two about me. One of the things she knows is how much I find tan lines arousing. After the kids were in bed, we went straight to the bedroom.

"Honey, get in bed and be ready for me when I come out of the bathroom!" Mandy told me.

In no time, I was naked in bed waiting for the sensual feast awaiting me. Mandy came out of the bathroom wearing her thong bikini mere minutes later. The most appealing asset of Mandy has always been her very pretty face, a face made for smiles. Wherever she went, she had the prettiest face. She didn't however have an outstanding body. As a matter of fact, she was her own worst critic: she felt she was too short, too skinny, not enough boobs, too thick on the thighs...

A side effect of her two pregnancies was that her breasts got larger and she got curvier. And that thong bikini sure showed her nice curves. But the best was to come. Mandy stood at the foot of the bed showing her nice golden tan acquired over the last two weeks of sun-bathing on the beach. First, she slowly pulled down her thong, revealing her white patch of skin up front. There were some faint tan lines where the straps of the thong were but her pussy patch was the same milky white as when she left for Belize. My cock sprang to life at this vision. Slowly she unclasped her bikini top, letting the fabric hang from her breasts. It finally fell to the floor, revealing the white orbs of her nice small B cups tits.

I immediately crawled to the foot of the bed, grabbed her at the waist and pulled her toward me. I went for her white breasts and started to kiss them passionately while my hands were roaming over her whole body. In no time, her nipples got hard, sticking out half an inch. My kisses went gently from her breasts all the way down toward the whitish patch of her pussy.

Soon, I was licking her with all my might while my hands were playing with her breasts. She was really wet and aroused. It took me only a few minutes to bring her to her first orgasm.

I spent some times just smelling the musky scent of her pussy.

"I missed this pussy so much," I said.

"And I missed your expert tongue. It feels so good. I am really glad to be back home," she replied.

We spent a good part of the night reacquainting ourselves with each other.

* * *

A few days later, Mandy was in the bathroom cleaning the tub. I am not sure why she decided to do it as I had cleaned it myself the day prior to her return. Well, I was in the hallway enjoying the nice view of her butt moving with each scrubbing movement.

Mandy sensed my presence and looked over her shoulder.

"And what are you doing standing there?" she asked.

"Looking at your butt and thinking what I could do if you were not wearing pants and if the kids were already in bed," I honestly answered.

"Pervert!" she said, giggling.

"Tease!"

She got up and came to me. She removed her plastic gloves, threw them over her shoulder, right in the sink, and walked teasingly toward me with a lot of hip work. She glued her body to me, pressing her belly on my erect cock.

"That's what a tease do Buster!" she said.

Normally, I would have pushed back with my hips to increase the contact but I was unable to. A few seconds earlier, a sense of dread had descended on me. I didn't know why but there was definitely something wrong with the picture in front of me. But for the life of me, I didn't know what it was.

Mandy got tired that I wasn't responding to her tease.

"Like all men: all word and no action," she said with a last push of her hips. She turned around and grabbed her gloves in the sink. "I better finish the bathroom."

That's when I realized what little detail had hit my subconscious. My face lost all its color. I know, I saw it in the clean mirror. I turned around and left.

"I'm going to the garage," I mumbled, not caring if Mandy heard me or not.

In the garage I sat on a workbench lost in thought. I had a bad feeling about what I just discovered. Did Mandy cheat on me while she was in Belize? I am sure of one thing: if Mandy even tried a little bit, she would have had no problem finding a man willing to bed her. And what I saw only made sense if she tried just that while on vacation with her sister.

What would I do if I discover that she cheated on me? The answer was obvious. I would leave her without a second thought. It would hurt. Well it did hurt already. But it would be worse mainly because of our two kids. Why would she do that to me, to us? Am I such a bad husband? These questions kept turning in my head for the rest of the evening.

But while I had a very strong feeling that she had cheated on me, I had absolutely no proof that she did.

So how could I find out on way or another? The cheating, if it happened, had occurred three thousand miles away, in another country. I couldn't confront her because she would just deny it. Could I confront her sister? I played with the idea for a while but the two sisters were always as thick as thieves all their lives I knew the sisters: if one cheated, the other did too. I had to speak with Bob about my suspicion.

Sometime later I heard Mandy calling my name. I went back toward the house.

"What were you doing in the garage all that time?" Mandy asked. "You were in there for over two hours. You'll catch a cold."

"Oh just tidying up a bit," I simply said. Then a thought occurred to me. I didn't want to sleep with her. "Anyway I already have a cold. I felt it hit me earlier today. I think I'll sleep on the couch for a few days. I don't want to give it to you."

I saw that Mandy didn't like that very much.

"Well, I'll make you a herbal tea before you go to bed. A chamomile should help," she said.

After Mandy went to bed I was left alone with my thoughts. My mind was jumping from one idea to the other helter-skelter. Why did she do that? What can I do? Should I talk to Bob to find out if Helen cheated on him too?

At one point, I came to realize that there was a sure way to find out if Mandy cheated. She is addicted to keeping in touch with all her friends and acquaintances. For my 150 Facebook friends, Mandy has at least 600 or 700 hundred of them. Her Yahoo address book has even more than that. If she hooked up with somebody in Belize, I am sure she traded email information so they could keep in touch. I don't know however if she will use her current email account as we know each other's passwords. I finally fell asleep as a plan was starting to form.

The next day, I was really tired and had a hard time concentrating at work. I made an appointment with a divorce lawyer for the next day, Friday. I then phoned Bob and asked him to meet me for lunch. He was surprised but agreed. I told him of my discovery. He first laughed at me but I soon convince him that it was serious. He would try to find out if Helen had cheated on him too.

Claiming a bad case of flu, I left the office early and got home at 3:00 pm. Right away I installed a keyboard tracking software program on our home computer.

It took one week before I was able to find out the truth. Mandy logged in on a different email account using the user name 'beachdreams1975'. Her password was using our kids names and ages: 'shedav912'. Starting just a few days after her return from Belize, she had been in daily contact with "Brad."

The emails were damming for both Mandy and Helen. Helen had also hooked up with a guy named Steve. I forwarded all the emails sent and received by Mandy to myself and then erased all traces of my snooping. Then, from my email account I sent Bob some of the emails.

I learned they have been having sex from almost the first day in Belize and they even swapped a few times during their stay. They were already talking about meeting again next month in Chicago. The girls would pretend to go on a shopping trip and the two assholes, long time friends, would pretend to go see the Chicago Black Hawks.

A quick search on Mandy's Facebook page and on Helen's found two recent friends: Brad Simmons and Steve Rainer, both from Illinois. Both married. I got you assholes.

I had a hard task to perform. Bob had been in denial about Helen and Mandy's cheating. He kept my suspicions secret but never really believed that his loving wife would cheat on him. I understood his position. Looking at Mandy's behavior with the kids and me, it was hard to believe she was on her way out of the marriage. She seemed so loving and caring that I sometimes believed myself that I was mistaken. It sure helped these moments of doubt, as I had to resume having sex with her on a regular basis.

I phoned Bob at his work.

"Hi Bob! It's Jack," I said. "Can you log on your personal email account from work?"

"Sure! You sent me something?" he asked.

"Yeah! It should be there by now. Read all the emails and phone me back," I said.

I waited half an hour for his phone call.

"The fucking bitch!" Bob yelled over the phone. "I'll fuckin' kick her ass to the curb tonight. Fucking bitch! I love that woman. I would have done anything for her..."

"Calm down Bob," I asked him. "I got a plan and I need your help. We can't let them know that we know."

"I can't. I simply can't. I have a need to hurt her real bad!" Bob said.

"We will Bob, we will, I can promise you that. But for now get a grip. Phone home and leave a message that you are working late tonight. We will meet at Old Town Pub and I will fill you in on my plans.

Later that evening Bob and I held our first war council.

"Bob what could hurt your wife and mine?" I asked.

"Aside from a kick in the ass?" he replied.

"Aside from any form of violence," I said. Bob didn't offer any answer to my question. "Shame! I want to shame them in front of their loved ones. You know that our father-in-law, Tom, is totally crazy about his two girls," I told Bob.

Bob agreed. It is a well-known fact in the family.

"But you also know what he hate most in life, even worst than the IRS," I asked.

A knowing smile appeared on Bob's face.

"Cheating wives..." said Bob.

Tom's ex-wife, Mandy and Helen's mother has cheated on him for their whole marriage as he later learned. In the divorce, she had gained custody of the two girls, the house, a generous alimony, and child support as well as a big chunk of his company. He had to borrow heavily to buy her share of the business. It had taken him years to put his company back on a solid financial footing. He had now sold it and was living handsomely, but alone. He was a frequent visitor to see his daughters and his grand kids.

I explained my plan. We only had to act as loving husbands only for another two weeks.

"Do as I do, Bob," I explained. "Catch a few colds and work late a lot in the next two weeks. You will be too sick or too tired to be able to perform in bed. Fuck her once a week for appearance sake and soon we will be free of them."

Of course, that evening, I came back very late. Mandy was already in bed and I simply faked a terrible headache. I mused a bit over the many aspects of my revenge plan but soon fell asleep.

* * *

I already knew of their planned fuck-fest when Mandy announced me that she and Helen had planned a shopping spree in Chicago. I told her it was a great idea. She expected to stay in a downtown hotel. To show my love and support I even booked the room myself, using our joint credit card. The room was reserved for Mr. and Ms. Johnston, double occupancy as Helen and Mandy were supposed to share a room.

The girls were overjoyed. Bob also offered to pay for a room. That room was reserved for Mr. and Ms. Durocher, double occupancy as Helen and Mandy were supposed to share that room. Bob and I set it up so they girls each thought we were each renting a single room. While we knew the girls were NOT going to share a room we wanted to think that we had no idea that their lovers were going to be there.

The girls planned to take Friday off, fly to Chicago in the morning and come back by a late flight from Chicago on Sunday.

The next week I talked to Tom Raines, Mandy's father. I told him I wanted to surprise the two girls by bringing the kids and himself to Chicago for a family gathering as the trip was only two weeks from our 15th wedding anniversary. Tom thought it was a great idea. I asked Tom if he could reserve three rooms. He thought it would be a great surprise.

Bob and I were disgusted by the girls' behavior on the morning we dropped them off at the airport. They acted like two schoolgirls on their way to a first date. Laughing at nothing and everything, they were hyper-charged with nervous energy. At the security gate we kissed them on the cheek. They didn't even notice that neither Bob nor I told them 'I love you'.

Bob was driving us back to town. I took my cell phone and made a quick call.

"Hi, It's Johnston," I said to the private investigator that I had hired. "They will land soon in Chicago. Is everything in place?"

"Yes!" answered Allan Whyte, the PI I had hired. "They will be in your rooms, 201 and 203, and everything is already set-up for both audio and video. I'll have everything when you land tomorrow."

The next morning, we all met at the airport. During the flight, Tom traded place with my son David and sat beside me.

"Listen son! Don't think that I am just an old stupid geezer," he said to me. "Bob and you look like you are heading to a funeral. You two are up to something. What's the problem?"

"I'm really sorry that I kept you in the dark Tom," I answered. "I know that you love your two daughters above anything else. I'm afraid to say that I have very bad news for you."

"They are cheating on you guys, aren't they?" he asked point blank.

"Yes!" I answered. "They are shacking up with two guys they met and fucked for two weeks when they went to Belize. I have a PI gathering all the evidence we'll need for the divorce and we will have them served as soon as we catch them in bed with their lovers."

Tom put a fatherly hand on my arm. "I am really sorry son. I know how much it hurts. I've been there, done that," he said. "I wished that the few years they lived with me would be enough to put some sense in their head, but I fear that being raised by their mother for most of their teenage years had a permanent bad effect on them."

Tom started to cry.

"I didn't know I could hurt again so bad," he said softly. After regaining his composure, he stood up and went back to his seat.

Allan Whyte met us at the airport in Chicago. He came to me with two envelopes, one for Bob and one for me. They contained a set of incriminating pictures as well as a DVD of last night's activities. He informed us that a process server would soon contact us and that his operative was still monitoring the two bedrooms. His assistant would to let us know of the most incriminating and embarrassing moment to barge in on the lovers. Both wives of Simmons and Rainer would receive similar package by mid-afternoon.

Both Bob and I asked Tom and Allan to keep an eye on the kids for a while. We needed to see how bad it was.

My heart sank when I saw Mandy in all conceivable sexual positions. There was even a picture of a double penetration from the two jerks. They were having unprotected sex as far as we could see. Both Tom and I would have to be checked for STDs back in Minneapolis.

Then Allan Whyte phoned his assistant to know if the way was clear for us to go in the hotel. The lovers were out for lunch so it was OK. Tom registered for the three rooms. Bob and I asked for an extra key card for the room 201 and 203, registered under our names. Both key cards were handed out after the clerk checked our IDs. We told the desk clerk our kids planned a surprised so he would not tell our wives that we appeared.

We all went to the third floor where our rooms were. After an hour waiting, Allan Whyte phoned.

"They came back from lunch and they are in their respective rooms. They switched partners. Mandy is now with Rainer and Helen is with Simmons," he said. "I'm in the lobby and the process server just showed up. I'll send him up to your room. If I'm not mistaken, they should both be in full action within the next 10 minutes."

I flipped my cell phone off and got up from the bed.

"Time to go guys!" I said cheerfully for the benefit of the kids. "And you don't forget what I told you Sheila, and you too David. Grandpa and I will get in the room first and when I give you the signal you yell 'Surprise Mom'. Got it?"

"No problem Dad!" David said.

"And under no circumstance go into the room before I tell you to."

"Yeah right. We get it Dad. Let's go!"

We took the stairs and we stopped in front of room 201. I inserted the key and quietly opened the door. Tom and I got inside, the two kids behind us. They didn't wait though. As soon as the door opened they yelled: "Surprise Mom! We're here!"

Mandy was on all four on the bed and Rainer was pumping her pussy from behind. Our entrance was really a surprise. Rainer dashed for his pants on the floor, put them on real fast and grabbed the rest of his clothing then pushed his way out of the room. Well at least he was quick on his feet.

Mandy had jumped out of the bed and was trying to gather her own clothing.

"No! No! No! It can't be happening. No! What are you doing here?" she cried.

"Hey Mom is naked," piped in Sheila who had squeezed between Tom and me.

I snap my finger. The process server walked in the room.

"Mandy Johnston?" he asked the only naked woman in the room.

"That's my mom right there," said Sheila, trying to be helpful.

The process server gave her an envelope.

"You are being served," he said and snapped a picture of Mandy holding the envelope, trying to hide her breasts. He walked out.

"Come on kids!" I said. "Let's give your Mom some privacy while she get dressed."

We left the room. Mandy was still on the floor crying. She knew too well what was in the envelope. Bob and his kids were still in the hallway.

"Bob," I said "It's your show now."

It didn't go as well with Helen. Simmons was an aggressive type. When he was interrupted from ass fucking Helen, he got real mad at the interlopers. He took a swing and punched Tom in the face. Bob didn't need more incentive to vent his frustration and the first thing Simmons realized, Bob was punching him and Helen, who had jumped in defense of her father, was scratching his face. That was one decent gesture from her, defending her old man. I entered the room, grabbed Simmons and threw him in the bathroom, out of sight from the kids, throwing his clothing after him.

12