The Bearing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me," Amy rasped through her heavy breath.

I was more than happy to oblige, pumping my hips into her jiggling ass cheeks. My cock felt like stone as it plunged through her wet pussy. For a moment, I feared I might be hurting her. She had made such a claim on one occasion when we were fucking in the same position, but this was a different Amy. She was slamming her ass into me harder than I was pumping her. It was only seconds before she let me know about it.

"Harder! Fuck me like a fucking whore!"

Amy was practically screaming. I couldn't have been more turned on. She had transformed into a ravenous slut right before my eyes. I drove my cock into her faster and harder, jerking her hips into me as I clutched her clammy flesh. Amy started to curse and scream all sorts of obscenities against the floor. She tugged at her own hair and slapped the hardwood in a fit. It made me fuck her even harder.

My cock popped painfully from my wife's pussy. Breathing heavily, I was about to reinsert myself into her when Amy's hand shot around and took hold of my dick. Whispers buzzed around my head again and my mind was racing to process all that was happening. Peering down at Amy in the shadows, I felt the head of my slimy cock press between her ass cheeks.

Before I could say anything, my dick had popped into Amy's warm, tight asshole. The ring inside her anus hugged my shaft and seemed to squeeze my very throbbing blood numb. I was in awe of what was happening. I had never had anal sex with my wife, and yet now, she slid her asshole down to the base of my cock, groaning and laughing like a lunatic. Her hands clawed at the hardwood, and I even thought I heard the cringe inducing scratch of her nails on the floor.

"Yes!" Amy shouted, her hair flipping as her head snapped around to look back at me. "Oh, Jake... stick your dick deep in that filthy ass!"

"Jesus, Amy," I said between breaths. "I... I don't wanna hurt you."

"Just fuck me you pathetic sissy!" She screamed.

I jerked my hands away. It wasn't simply the ire in her voice that shocked me. It was far more than dirty talk. Amy didn't even sound like herself anymore. Her voice had been garbled and broken. The soothing feminine tone had warped into a deeper, more sinister sound.

"Fuck her, you little shit!" The wretched voice growled. "Split her ass wide 'til it BLEEDS!"

I fell away, my cock sliding from Amy's ass, and stumbled to the floor. Breathing hard, I stared wide eyed at my wife in the shadows. My heart pounded in my chest. I didn't know what to do. For a moment, I just lay on the floor in disbelief.

Amy rose from the floor to her full height, her slender back turned to me. Then for several seconds, she stood motionless in the dark with her arms dangling lifelessly from her side. The house was silent. The absence of the fluttering whispers was suddenly apparent. My mouth fell open to speak, but I only managed a weak stutter of sound.

There was a cracking sound as Amy's head snapped violently to the side. I gasped. I scrambled to fetch the flashlight from the floor beside me. The light washed across my wife's pale, discolored skin. Her chin was at an angle that shouldn't have been possible. Horrified, I watched her arms twitch and jerk.

Then she was still. My breath caught in my chest. I licked my trembling lips and formed the word in my throat.

"Amy?"

She snapped around. I nearly dropped the flashlight when I saw her face. The skin on Amy's face had begun to harden and deform. Her brow bulged and her eyes sunk into her head. Her cracked lips had turned a sickening shade of black and purple. Perhaps the most disturbing feature was her eyes. Amy's green eyes were no longer clear and beautiful. They were black, utterly empty and void of color. The entire eyeballs seemed afflicted.

A smile spread across her warped face. She laughed, a vile sound that was a mixture of overlapping of several echoing tones.

"Amy?" She said, still laughing. "How can you want that whiny fucking cunt?"

I tried to scramble to my feet, but in an astounding flash she was there. I felt two hands clamp around my head before my skull bounced violently off of the hardwood floor. It was like my brain had exploded. The flashlight clattered to the floor as I screamed out into the dark.

Amy's horrid laughter filled the house. My head throbbed as I rolled in agony on the floor. A hand on my chest forced me to lie flat on my back. I blinked against the pain and saw the figure that was supposed to be my wife step over and straddle my head. Her fingers wove through my hair and jerked my head upward by the roots. My face was buried in Amy's sticky pussy. Her hips ground against me painfully, her lips sliding across my face.

"Oh, yes!" The wicked voice mocked. "Ravage me, Jake!"

My screams were muffled against her crotch. I struggled to escape, but I could not move her. She was too strong. I clawed at her thighs, scratched at her breasts, but it was useless.

Finally, she climbed away, but her hands flew down with a slap against my chest and pinned me to the floor. I gasped for air, my face slimy from the ordeal. My eyes stung and watered. I yelped when I saw the face that was inches from mine. The inky black eyes stared blankly down at me from behind the curtain of stringy brown hair. I was nearly choked by the putrid fishy stench that poured from Amy's grinning mouth. Purplish veins were visible behind the sickly pale flesh.

I recoiled as much as possible, fighting to slide away from her on the floor. Amy, or whoever stared down at me, licked her cracked lips. A string of milky saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth. I was certain I heard a rumble or growl from deep in Amy's chest.

"What... what the fuck... are you?" I gasped.

Amy's head leaned to one side. "Happy Halloween. Hope you don't mind, this is the only costume I could find."

She threw back her head, and a terrible laugh filled the house. It was a laugh that seemed to be made of the dying wheezes of animals, the squeals of agony, and the yowling of cats, all overlapped into one wretched sound. Straddling my body, Amy ground her crotch against my stiff dick.

"Ooh, it's still so hard," Amy cooed in a haunting voice. Her black eyes flashed evilly. "We'll call it my little trick."

She reached down with one hand and took a firm hold of my cock. I was in utter disbelief that it was erect. I couldn't believe anything that was happening. Powerless to move under the single hand planted in my chest, I watched as Amy placed her pussy onto the head of my dick and slid down to its base. A sickening moan burst from her lips. It was unlike any sound I had ever heard from any living thing.

I struggled to lift myself up. Both of Amy's hands shot forward and slammed into my throat. My head whipped backward and smacked the floor. Fingernails dug deep into my skin as she squeezed my neck in her cold vice like grip. Her face fell frighteningly fast so that it was inches before my own.

Jerking and beating at her arms and face, I could not dislodge her. I tried to breath, but my airway was painfully shut. Those horrible black eyes stared down at me. Amy's head twitched strangely, as though she were afflicted by some brain disorder or punch drunk. I couldn't bear to look at the wretch that was my wife. No. It wasn't her. What it was I didn't know. Inwardly, I cursed myself for being so stupid and blind when she had acted so oddly before.

The thing slid itself back and forth slowly on top of me, my somehow erect dick gliding inside of her. The grip around my throat loosened slightly, and I choked for air with spittle flying from my lips. The meager breath felt like a drop of water in a barren desert. Amy's wincing twisted face lowered. Her tongue fell from her purple lips to my cheek. The thing licked the entire side of my face, even lapping at my nostrils and my eye.

She drew back and glared down at me. "Now I want my treat," the deep voice groaned.

Her hands clenched tight once more, sealing my throat. Her hideous face then trembled with rage.

"Cum for me you little shit!"

Amy's hips fired into me, her crotch slapping mine loudly. My hard cock felt as though it were stabbing her innards. I fought to breath harder than ever but to no avail. The world became a filthy spiral of confusion. I was terrified, full of despair, and yet somehow strangely aroused in some sick way.

"Cum for me! Cum for me! I want it! Shoot your filthy fucking load in me! I want it!"

The warped and garbled cries were spat from the thing's face with increasing fervor. My chest felt as though it were caving from the lack of air. I began to see spots in my peripheral vision. A familiar sting began to form at the tip of my cock and spread throughout my crotch. I kicked my legs with what had to be the last of my strength....

And the thing that was Amy rode on relentlessly. Her ass popped up and slammed down. Her breasts bounced and twirled. My cock was throbbing inside of her and my balls were sore from the onslaught. With black eyes wide and gritted teeth, she screamed into my face.

"Cum, you fucking pig! Dump it in me! Cum for your fucking whiny whore!"

It seemed like it all happened at once. I exploded inside of what was once my wife's sopping wet pussy. My entire body seized from the orgasm while my cock pumped inside of her. She didn't stop. The thing continued to hammer her hips against me, and the orgasmic tingle in my bulbous tip was unbearably wonderful.

Amy must have felt the warmth spread in her pussy, for she dropped her self to the base of my cock and slowly whirled her hips, stirring my cock deep into her. She laughed her terrible laugh. My sight was fading. I drifted where the waves of death and climax lapped at one another. My thoughts scattered like dead leaves in an autumn wind.

I left the conscious world, the hoarse groaning laugh echoing in my head.

****

Breath.

I coughed so hard my entire body convulsed on the floor. Rolling to my side, I tucked my legs upward. I could breathe... and the air felt marvelous. My throat did not agree. With every gasp the soreness inside stung like the assault of a thousand bees.

There was the flashlight. I could see it. I could see the floor. When at last I could take a breath without coughing, I pushed myself to a sitting position. My head spun and my mind reeled as I plummeted back to reality. The back of my skull throbbed with a searing pain. Looking around in the dark, I slowly collected my bearings.

I remembered Amy, or what she had become. My heart raced in fear. I scanned the room but saw no one. The shadows from the beam of the flashlight played tricks with my mind. The corners of my eyes were invaded by twisted grinning faces, twitching heads, and oily black eyes. I snatched the flashlight and searched the living room with its light. It seemed I was alone.

Except for the sounds. The precious breath hung in my chest as I listened. I could not tell what the sound was, but it was nearby, most likely coming from the kitchen. I swallowed hard and winced at the pain in my throat. My eyes focused on the kitchen door. As quietly as I could, I stood trembling and naked.

I wanted to bolt for the front door after all I had seen. Something pulled me toward the kitchen. Amy. There was a swollen knot in my heart at the thought of my sweet wife. I could not begin to reason or explain to myself what had happened. I couldn't bear the thought of what she had become, a snarling evil wretch of a creature. Something was inside her, controlling her.

I wasn't sure what I was thinking. I wasn't sure what I thought I was going to do. My bare feet scuffed the floor as I moved forward timidly. With the light as my guide, I eased through the door to the kitchen, where at once I came to a halt and beheld the figure in the beam before me.

Amy was hunched over, her stringy hair shrouding her face. She was still nude and seemed as pale as ever. Her body trembled. I thought by the way she slumped with her arms apparently crossed before her that she was simply cold. Then I heard the sounds that she made. She was eating something, with her face buried in her hands.

My heart stopped when she turned toward me.

"Jake?"

The soft feminine sound of her voice was like a chime caught in a breeze. Relief flooded through my body. I saw the beautiful glimmer in her green eyes. I rushed over and threw my arms around her.

"Oh my god, Amy!" I cried out.

"Jake...."

I held her before me by her shoulders. She looked exhausted and feeble, but nothing like the monster I had seen before. I swept her bangs aside, happy to see that the soulless shark like eyes were gone.

"Jake... I'm... I think it worked," Amy muttered weakly.

"Jesus, Amy... what... what happened to you?" I said with a shudder. "Are you... okay? Or...."

My voice trailed away when I saw the pink residue on her trembling lip. I looked down and shined the flashlight at the mess in her hands. I fought to keep from gagging when I recognized the raw ground beef in her palms.

I recoiled from my wife, wary and fearful.

"Fuck, Amy! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Her teary eyes betrayed the broad smile that formed on her face.

"It's coming," Amy said. "I... I can't believe it. It worked!"

I stood cautiously still. "Baby, what the hell are you talking about?"

Amy's face contorted in pain. The wadded loaf of raw beef fell from her hands. She clutched her stomach.

"God... it's happening so fast," Amy said gasping. "But it... oh... it actually worked."

"Amy! What? What did you do! What was all that freaky shit that happened!" I yelled, my cracking voice laced with worry. "What worked?"

"The broth," she breathed. "The broth... and-and the words that she read... the fertility spell... it actually... took."

Dread coursed through my every vein. The old woman's grinning face flashed in my head.

"Oh god!" Amy cried in pain. She fell to her knees. "Oh... no, no, no! Oh... something's not right."

I started toward her but stopped short when I saw the bulge that suddenly appeared in her stomach. It disappeared, but again her flesh pressed outward.

I shook my head and took a step back, the flashlight shaking in my hand. "Oh my god...."

Amy wailed when her skin split and a slimy red object jutted forward from just below her naval. I let out a scream as well, but it was smothered by Amy's earsplitting cry of agony. My wife dropped to the floor on her back. I dashed to her side. The flashlight fell from my hand and rolled on the tile.

I didn't know what to do. I gawked in complete disbelief, horrified by the gash that was opening across Amy's stomach. She screamed something to me, but I couldn't make out the words. The bloody object wriggled further from her torn flesh. My mind snapped when I recognized the shape of the thing.

It was a hand. An arm, a wrist, and a hand. Bony fingers tipped with long black nails clawed their way free into the air. The appendage was as long as one of my own. And it was sticking out of Amy's stomach.

I fell away when a second hand squeezed its way from her wound. Amy screamed louder and beat her hands on the tile. I couldn't take it. I didn't know what to do. It didn't seem real, it couldn't be! I scrambled back, kicking away from the terrifying scene. The flashlight cast a haunting shadowy glow on my torn wife, and the hands that wriggled their way upward from her body.

It didn't make sense. It was impossible, and yet the arms fought for freedom like a dead man digging himself from a grave.

I saw the crown of a head slide slowly through the gaping wound as my wife wailed in pain. There was glistening black hair matted against a milky pale face. Two cold, murderous black eyes opened and stared right in my direction.

I could bear no more. I clawed my way to my feet and charged for the front door. My wife's screams echoed through the house behind me. Nearly colliding with the front door, I jerked it open and stumbled onto the porch.

Her wrinkled smiling face awaited me. Startled and already stricken with horror, I screamed when I saw her. She stood on my step in a long black dress with her arms folded behind her. It took me a moment to come to grips with reality, that she was really there. Standing behind her were four other women, all of whom were dressed similarly. Dumbfounded, my mouth opened to speak but no sound came out.

"Oh, Jakob!" Mary said with her false smile. "Happy Halloween, dear."

"Mary?" I said between breaths.

"Good heavens," the old woman said, moving up the steps toward me. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

I trembled as I studied the woman. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.

"Mary," I hissed, "what the fuck are you doing here? And what the fuck did you give my wife?"

Mary's eyes flashed as she came closer. "Oh, honey, it was just a special little Halloween treat. Something to help her bring someone into this world... like she's always wanted."

"Do you have any idea what happened?" I screamed, my voice hoarse.

Mary blinked. She was close enough that I could smell her sharp perfume. "Why, of course, Jacob. You know, All Hallows' Eve is a very...."

Her dry hand cupped my cock and balls and gently squeezed, before continuing.

"...special night."

Her eyes changed suddenly. There was recognition in them as her gaze drifted past me.

"Oh... you've done it Jacob!" Mary said, placing her fingertips to her lips. "He's here!"

Before I could turn, Mary took my cheeks in her hands and planted her cracked lips on mine. I was taken back. My brain felt fried. I felt like I was in a daze, or a nightmare from which I simply couldn't wake. I was empty and numb.

Until my gaze followed Mary to the door where the pale warped figure stood. A pair of oily black eyes stared back at me. I wanted to run, to scream... to be anywhere away from the thing on my doorstep, but something unseen and intangible held me firmly in place.

Mary slid up beside it and wrapped her arms around its waist.

"You have come," was all she said.

She rubbed her hand up its pale blood soaked skin. I watched in horror as Mary placed her cheek to the thing's breast, stuck out her grey tongue, and licked at its nipple.

I absently felt the four pairs of hands that seized me from behind. Those soulless eyes bored through me. Mary stopped her suckling and gazed up at the thing that had crawled forth. Her starry eyes drifted from its face to mine.

"Oh you must be starving...."

It smiled.