The Beast Within

Story Info
Husband, wife & husband's friend meet husband's beast.
3.9k words
3.24
75.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sealock
Sealock
4 Followers

I'd like to acknowledge MissZ for editing this story. If you find the story lacking it certainly wasn't her fault as I didn't take all her advice.

As with all authors, if this story touches you positively or negatively I want to hear from you.

*

They converse on an over-stuffed brown, leather sofa. Andy is introspective and suspicious of beautiful women. Marcia patiently waits for him, encouraging him to believe with warmth and wit. Afraid she will carelessly tear the soft underbelly of his self-image, he resists, but there is no denying his aching desire to fall under her spell. I know what will follow; I can see it all.

Marcia sits with one leg folded under, facing him with elbow propped on the back of the couch. Andy stiffly looks straight ahead speaking in monotone abundantly aware of her scrutiny. She unconsciously casts her spell - smiles, interested questions, warm eye contact. Slowly she coaxes the best from him. He soon speaks animatedly, gesticulating, smiling, and laughing with her. He believes and well he should, he's in supremely gentle hands. I see the look in his eye, that combination of disbelief, gratitude, and deep warmth. Perhaps love. Love for her. Love for my wife Marcia.

I am feeling detached - like looking at the scene from great distance through high magnification. I easily discern all details, yet I don't feel present.

Watching Marcia charm Andy reminds me of the first time Marcia met my family, nervous and introspective until she stepped over the threshold of my parent's front door. The current took her. I worried she might drown in the raucous free-for-all, which is a family gathering at my parents house.

She is an only child while I have five brothers and sisters with liberal parents. Others had come to these gatherings and most never returned. Not Marcia. She stood toe-to-toe, yelling furious indignation at my hulking weight-lifter brother. She tearily hugged my sister in commiseration as the topics ranged from how a woman uses a public toilet without sitting on it, to how the military is deployed to make profit for multinational corporations.

I watched in amazement. How seamlessly she became part of the family. We drove home that evening and she was absolutely alight, buzzing with grinning excitement. That night I decided I would do whatever it took to make her my wife.

Returning from reverie I notice Marcia and Andy chatting like old friends. She gazes at me questioning non-verbally, 'Are you okay?'

I am feeling weird, and I'm sure it is reflected in my face. The sensation of being outside my body is intense. I can feel myself stand, but I don't really think about it. Andy speaks but the sound is distorted, like it's echoing down a long hall. I hold her gaze, her expressive deep brown eyes are wide, she knows something's amiss. She stands to meet me; I knew she would. I am intensely focused on her, the muted colors of her summer dress, her pumps lying on the floor beside the couch, her slender tanned arms. The noise Andy was making ceases; I sense his eyes on me.

I kiss her warmly, deeply. I am always amazed at how easily I can lose myself in her. I press against her soft lips, my tongue probing, luxuriating in the warm wet smoothness of her mouth. I close my eyes and we are one, I can't tell where I end and she begins. I luxuriate in the sensation.

I sense mounting tension in her back; her kiss becomes perfunctory. We don't kiss passionately in front of others. But she doesn't know about the beast within. She doesn't know he knows her intimately. She doesn't know he aches for her attention, and screams for release. She doesn't know he is part of me, or maybe, I'm part of him.

The beast grabs the firm lobes of her shapely ass with my hungry hands. She tries to back away. Ah, I feel her thick muscles bunching in my hands. I pull her tightly to me, possessively, mine. MINE. I hear someone growling deeply; I think it might be me.

"Mose, quit it " she snaps angrily smoothing her dress. I reach for the front of her summer dress and tear it open in a shower of delicate white buttons. They plunk on the carpet in otherwise shocked silence. Marcia stares open mouthed and reeling. She abruptly closes her mouth and turns to flee.

I seize a fist full of her shining hair. She becomes docile, like a kitten grabbed by the scruff of the neck, thoughts of flight abandoned. Her surrender ignites such powerful emotions that my face tingles with heat. It makes me dizzy. To his glee, the beast knew. The beast knew she would surrender.

She holds the ripped dress over her chest.

"Hands at your sides," I say in a voice that's definitely mine, but not one I use with Marcia. Never with Marcia. She searches my eyes for understanding; she trusts me. This trust has been gained through years of loving her. She lowers her arms. She is now at the beast's mercy.

I yank her dress down and let it fall, crumpling at her feet. The beast leers at her without shame, or remorse and assesses his prize. He notes the silky brown hair cupping her pretty face. Her eyes fearful of something she's desperate to hide, but she can't hide from the beast. Lower. Oh those soft sensuous lips. Lower. Small heaving breasts with dime sized nipples hinted at through her sheer cream bra. Lower. The muscles of her core vaguely outlined around her sexy navel and exciting flare of hips.

I reach for the plastic clasp between her breasts. She looks deep into my eyes, "Mose." She says quietly, her voice thick with suppressed emotion. Not a question, Not an accusation, not outrage, just my name. Well no, not my name. Nobody else calls me Mose, it's really her name for me. Those other things people call me, Jack and Mr. Seabolt are tags to distinguish me from the masses, Mose is who I am. She's warning me. It's a one-way leap off this precipice.

I remember the first time I truly felt like a man, and not coincidentally, it was also the first time I met Marcia. We were on a caving trip, with a large group, hiking to the cave entrance when something rustled the rhododendrons along the path, it sounded large and heading straight for us. I instinctively stepped forward angling my walking stick defensively. Marcia stepped close to my shoulder and grabbed my upper arm from behind. A quail streaked out from under the brush and marched up and down with its wing out. Apparently, we had gotten too close to the nest and she was trying to lead us away by feigning a broken wing.

In those few moments of uncertainty, Marcia stepped away from Dean, her date, and stood by me. She took my arm. She put her confidence, her trust, her faith in me. I swear to you now, if instead of a mother quail, a band of Hun warriors came out of the brush, I would have bellowed a war-cry to make the earth shake and charged those sons-of-bitches. I was dry tinder that burst into combat rage because Marcia silently chose me as her champion. She MADE ME her champion, and with all that I am, I would BE her champion.

Snap, her bra droops, hanging off her shoulders. No, there is no turning back I slide the bra off her shoulders and it drops to the floor.

"Kneel."

After a few rapid beats of her heart, she tears her eyes away and kneels at my feet. I feel the burning ache of desire accompanied by hot blood surging into my genitals. I push her face into the growing bulge in my pants.

"Blow."

She opens her mouth wide and bathes my crotch in her warm moist breath. She looks up at me.

"Go on," I encourage. She nibbles and licks, while my erection uncomfortably inches down my pant leg. Her teeth feel dangerous but luscious through the denim. Her eyes are closed in concentration and her ministrations have made a deeper blue spot on my jeans. I take a condom from my pocket and tear the plastic sheath. I unroll it a short way onto index and middle finger.

I touch her head, startling her.

"Open your mouth."

She shakes her head no.

"Open your mouth," I say menacingly. Hurt and confused, her brows crease but she obeys. I slide the condom into her mouth. She watches me intently with eyes glassy with emotion. Normally this would cause me great distress, but the beast speaks to a deeper part of Marcia.

"Now hold it just like that."

I turn my attention to Andy sitting wide-eyed on the couch. Even his ears are beet red.

"Ah, I have to go," he stands painfully, his erection evident.

"Stay," I say reasonably. I notice Marcia cover her breasts and I can almost feel the waves of panic rolling off her.

"Really, I have to go." Anger creeps into his voice. Lust pulls him yet he feels toyed with.

"Marcia, crawl to Andy." She blushes furiously and I imagine her heart pounding mightily in her chest. She doesn't move. She waits till I turn my attention back to her, so I can see the torment I am causing her. I keep my face and voice cold.

"Crawl," I say pointing.

She turns to face him on her knees, head down, arms wrapped tightly around her chest. I imagine she is screwing up her courage. She takes a deep shuddering breath and unfolds her arms exposing her chest to him. I can't see her face but I know she peeks to see Andy's reaction. She leans forward and crawls to him while Andy stares saucer eyed. She sits on her feet in front of him.

He gapes open mouthed. It seems he'll either bolt or vomit. He swallows, "I don't think of her that way."

"Is that hard-on for me?"

"NO! I mean, she's your wife."

"Yes, she's my wife.... Take off your pants and underwear."

"Jack?" He looks at me like I told him the laws of physics have been suspended indefinitely.

"Andy, look at her." She looks up, face blushed with the condom in her mouth and he freezes for just a moment, then he tears at his belt.

His shoes, socks and pants lay in a pile. He thrusts his tented boxer shorts down and his penis springs out nearly slapping Marcia's face. She stares at his member inches from her face. Her expression is not one of disgust.

"Marcia, put the condom on his cock using only your mouth."

She breathes heavily through her nose as she places trembling hands on his thighs. Slowly her lips approach his throbbing veined shaft. She gingerly takes his purple head in her delicate mouth. She slowly unrolls the condom onto his penis with lips, teeth and tongue punctuated by shallow bobs of her head. Andy stands like tensed steel without breathing.

The scene horrifies... and ignites trembling arousal in me. My wonderful wife with another man's penis in her mouth. I am depraved. But the beast exults. He knows she obeys from devotion and something else. He is coaxing something deeper and bestial from Marcia's loving breast.

She leans back and exposes his condom-covered cock. She sits on her feet gazing at the floor.

"Stand and come here."

She faces me but will not look in my eyes.

"Did you enjoy having Andy's cock in your mouth?"

In distress she shakes her head no, but I know better. Her nipples are hard and her heat scents the air. I yank her panties down to her ankles and bend her over the arm of the sofa. Her labia amidst dark brown curls are glistening, dark and swollen. I spread her lips with my thumbs while she intakes breath sharply and holds it.

She is ready. I drop my pants, and plunge deeply into her exquisite slippery heat. This is a mistake. I shudder as my hips want to pump of their own accord. I am balanced on the cusp of ejaculation. I have to concentrate. Oh, how I want to pound straight to her hot core. Taking the lead, she tightens on me and rocks her hips.

"NO!" I bellow and smack her hard on the flank. She jumps and for a moment I think I am past the point of no return. I hug her hips close to insure no movement. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. I pull out slowly, panting. My achingly hard penis glistens with her arousal.

Grabbing her by the hair, I move to the front of the couch and slide my penis under her nose making her upper lip slick.

"What's this on my cock, you slut." She shakes her head, no. I brush the head of my cock onto her lips.

"Taste it." She takes my head into her mouth as she glances sidelong at me causing the beast to growl. There is something recklessly wild in her gaze.

"Get on the carpet, you're gonna get it like a bitch in heat." She scrambles to the floor jerkily, like a spring wound too tight.

"Head on the ground, ass in the air, so your dripping fuck-hole can be used." She takes position and I stand with her head between my feet, she grasps my legs. I admire the magnificent curves of her hips and buttocks.

"Andy, kneel behind her." He looks down at Marcia and sinks to his knees reverently.

"Kiss her Andy." He slowly pecks her cheek and sits up. His hands slowly glide over her ass. He starts tentatively, but quickly his mouth and hands wander opening, kissing, licking "Mmmmm" he hums his delight. Her fingers dig deeply into my calves. I know she's suppressing and the more she does the more powerful the orgasm. She surreptitiously spreads wider. A deep longing moan escapes from her center. I know it's near.

"Andy?" His head comes up from behind her, his face slick with her joy.

"Fuck her like a cheap whore."

"Ohhhhhh," she quietly announces her need. She arches, her ass shamelessly high in the air. She's done pretending; she wants cock. He stares at her sex with lust crazed eyes as he positions himself. He tries to enter slowly, thoughtfully, but she rocks back on his hard shaft, impaling herself to the hilt. They both gasp. He grasps her hips and starts to pump. She moans and I can feel her warm breath on my foot.

"Fuck me Andy." She says barely audibly. "Ahh, ahh. Fuck me Andy." She says louder while he pistons into her.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" she yells, and Andy takes her request to heart, thrusting for all he's worth.

Her tongue laps my bare foot.

"You want more." Its a statement.

"Yesss," She groans. She raises her head from the floor and her warm wet mouth engulfs my raging hard-on. I'm already about to burst. The sounds of her slurping messily on my dick mix with the wet thumping of Andy's furious pounding. Her brows furrow as she starts to pant. Her attention turns inward with her approaching climax. Her mouth goes slack. Andy's fingers are white tipped and digging into her flesh. His pumping slows, becoming deep and purposeful. He gasps 'Ahh', in time with the slap of their flesh.

Marcia moans in haunting aching ecstasy, this sound moves me like no other and fills me to overflowing. I burst into her open mouth and on her face beautifully etched in fierce concentration of an impossible joy.

Aftermath

Oddly isolated in the aftermath of climax, our breathing slows and the fog of lust lifting to reveal dawning farsighted clarity. The locomotive of this sexual train, the beast, cannot be found. We are stalled. It appears I must face the consequences without him.

I stand naked with my penis swiftly shrinking. Andy and Marcia sit on their heels in stunned silence. My semen clings to Marcia's silky hair. Andy wears a condom full of cum he ejaculated while inside my wife. This is all wrong.

Marcia looks frightfully alone. What is she thinking? The thought makes my chest ache. I kneel in front of her and grasp her in a bear hug. She folds her arms on her chest like she's protecting herself from me. From me. I try to kiss her, to reassure her, but she turns away. Shocked, I tell Andy to cleanup in the guest bathroom and Marcia in our bathroom. They silently leave, happy to have something to do. I remain kneeling head down. I absently watch a milky drop of semen seep from my flaccid penis and fall to the carpet.

I put on my pants thinking about damage control, particularly Andy. But when Andy comes out he can't look me in the eye. As I walk him to the door, I tell him not to tell anybody what happened tonight. He nods his head without making any sound.

"Andy, you can't tell anyone what happened here tonight, you know who will be hurt the most don't you?" He finally looks me in the eye and angrily says, "You should have thought about that before you did it."

"It was my mistake, but Marcia will pay more dearly than I. She will wonder who knows about our activity, she'll wonder which old biddy is talking behind her back. Anything she does in this town will be a burden, she'll have to screw up her courage to do anything. Don't do that to her."

Outraged Andy replies, "I'd never hurt Marcia!"

"I didn't think you would, purposely, but inadvertently you might let it slip."

Andy interrupts, "I won't let it slip."

"I just want to make clear what's at stake. Swear you won't tell anyone."

"Yeah, yeah, I swear Jack, but that doesn't change anything. I told you I won't and I won't."

"I believe you Andy. I'll see you at work."

Andy takes a few steps down the sidewalk to the driveway and turns to me saying, "I told you I had to go..."

"Yeah Andy, it's all my fault."

"I mean if I had a wife like Marcia, I'd never..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I shut the door on that minor problem and face the much more daunting task.

I stand outside our bedroom door while fear creeps into my chest making it hard to breathe. The coward in me speaks up and tells me to turn the tables. To tell her I can't believe she'd let another man fuck her. She was tested and she failed. Make her carry the burden.

I stuff that coward bastard back in his box. If she can't forgive me for what happened tonight, she is going to know how I love her and that I, I destroyed the best thing in my life. At this my trepidation dissipates while calm cool courage floods into me. I open the door and step through. The sight makes me falter. She hunches on the bed in a white terry cloth bathrobe, her hair wet from showering. She is in deep thought. She looks frail and beaten.

I sit beside her on the bed. I ache to comfort her, but feel that would be wrong -- the air needs to be cleared first.

"Mose, I don't want to talk about it now."

" I need to say something to you. I didn't plan this..."

"I know Mose."

"I should have spoken to you before..."

"Yes, you should've."

"There is part of me, I call it the beast. Anyway, he rose up tonight and he wanted to..." I search for the right word when she replies.

"He wanted to humiliate me."

"Well, yes."

"You're okay with that?" she faces me, scrutinizing.

"I know I should have spoken to you before, but he came out and all seemed to go his way."

"You're okay with him, you, humiliating me?"

"He's part of me Marcia."

"There's a part of you that hates me?"

"No, Marcia, not at all. He loves you. He loves you savagely." She stares at me trying to comprehend.

"But he wants to hurt and humiliate me."

"I don't really understand it all. He exults when you give yourself completely."

"So you got your friend to fuck me?"

"Yes. No, not really. The beast wanted you to fuck another man because he asked you to and..."

"So now I'm his whore?"

"Yes, you were his whore tonight." She shakes her head while trying to get her mind around the concept.

"Do you expect me to do that again?"

"I believe you will." She looks away speechless.

"Why don't you tell me why you wanted him so bad?" I ask the back of her head.

"It wasn't him in particular, he made me ready. I would have..." she makes a gesture.

"I can count the number of times you were that excited on one hand."

"No," she says without conviction.

"Yes, you couldn't wait to be thoroughly used."

"It wasn't Andy, it was the idea."

"Did you want to be the beast's whore?"

"No, I didn't want to be your whore... it did excite me though. There's a difference!' She turns to me her face red with anger.

"Maybe I didn't want to show you that part of me. Maybe I didn't want to know about that part of me. Maybe I didn't want to share that intimate secret with a third party. Did you think of that before you let the beast loose? Did you ask me what I wanted? You went charging ahead without regard to what it would do to our lives - both of us. All three of us. It can't be taken back."

Sealock
Sealock
4 Followers
12